ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

By MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... More

Intro
Chapter 1: A playdate with you
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Better friend?
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 19: Unexpected visit
Chapter 20: The party has begun
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 25: Let the truth be told
Chapter 26: Can we just talk?
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 9: Locked out

694 31 109
By MTWdays

"So who do you pick Applejack, me or her?"

I just stayed silent, still undecided about who to take home. I can't honestly pick between them, especially Rarity who was acting dramatically right now because she's drunk.

If I pick Ratity, I can save he from those f*ck boys on the streets. She's not wrong though, there are literally hundreds of boys that wants to touch and hurt her.

Rainbow on the other hand might have a chance of getting into an accident, its either with a car or another fight she'll make. I never seen her this upset, is it because of Rarity?

"Finally.. I decided."

I then took a deep breath before staring Rarity in her eyes, making Rainbow place her arm around me to help her stand up.

"Rarity.."

"Yes Darling?" She asked in excitement with a huge smile on her face.

"Im gonna take Rainbow home.."

Rarity's expression slowly changed when she heard I picked Rainbow instead of her. Her cute smile just turned into a shocked disappointed look.

"W-what?" She asked confused.

"Ah I said Im taking Rainbow home, I mean look at her." I started, gently lifting her up with my arms. "She cant barely stand up!"

"I-Im fine Apples.. Where are we again?" Rainbow chuckled in a drunk tone in her voice.

"See? She doesn't know where we are."

"But.. This is our first time to bond again! And you're choosing Rainbow who you spent your entire life instead of me?"

"Im.. So sorry Rarity but I need to help her, I can take you to the buss sto-" I was cutt of when Rainbow suddenly covered my mouth with her hand.

"Look Rarity, Applejack over here has been trying to get your attention for the whole day back at schools but you were too busy chatting with that Coloratura b*tch." She growled back, stuttering in some parts.

"Im just trying to be good friend to them Rainbow Dash! Your just drunk."

"No Rarity, you're the bad friend.."

"Okay!" I yelled after gently pushing Rarity away from Dash to break the fight.

I just pulled Rainbow and let her place her arms around me since she was about to loose her balance every time she tries to stand up on her own.

Rarity on the other hand looked upset and its making me feel guilty about it. But Rainbow's not wrong though, its true that Rarity was so busy with her other new friends.. But she looked so happy with them.

"Again, Im so sorry Rarity.."

"whatever Applejack.." She growled back while opening the new bottle of wine in table.

"Wait.. Your still gonna drink?"

"Is it obvious?"

Seeing Rarity uset like this makes me feel even more guilty. I still wanna be with her but Rainbow needs me the most.

"Look, I can take you to the nearest bus stop if ya like."

"No need, I can defend myself from any boy."

"You sur-"

"Yes Im sure Applejack." She interrupted before filling her glass with the wine.

"Oh okay.. Me and Dash are going back home, wanna go with us?"

"No, Im still gonna drink without you." The purple haired teen answered as she took out her phone.

"Im real sorry Rarity.. See you at school tomorrow." I lastly muttered while looking into Rarity's diamond eyes, but she sadly didnt looked back.

I just sighed and began walking towards the exit with Rainbow in my arms. But as soon we got outside, she immediately pulled away from me and stood up on her own.

"Okay she's gone." Rainbow nervously  said, covering her reddened cheeks after.

"Wait.. You can stand up this whole time? Your not even drunk are ya?!"

"Yes- No.. Whatever, you should just thank me." She replied, crossing her arms.

"Thank you for what Rainbow? I just left Rarity in there! I bet you weren't even sleeping this whole time."

"Look Apples.." My friend started after grabbing my shirt to pull me closer to her, causing both our cheeks to mysteriously turn red. "Rarity's a bad friend.. She's one of those plastic b*tches."

"No she's not! Why would you think such a thing?" I growled back as I grabbed her shirt too in a state of anger.

"Applejack.. I know she means a lot to you! But please wake up, she only notices and talks to you whenever her dumb rich bratty friends leave her.. And when they come back, boom! She leaves you again for them!"

"Y-you dont even know what your talking about.. Im going back inside with Rarity." I replied aftee pushing her away from me.

But before I could even take my first step, I felt Rainbow hugged me from behind, causing me to stop and look back at her.

"Please.. Don't go."

"You're not even drunk dumbass.. Why need me?"

"I-I am drunk asshole, Im just fighting it.."

"Really? Or this another one of your acting skills?" I asked while I turned around and gently lift her face to make her look at me "Y-you okay?"

"I dont know.. Im feeling kinda dizzy." 

"You look terrible right now.."

"Gee thanks Apples, please take me-" She was cut off when she unexpectedly let out a painful cough.

I immediately catched her before she could even fall to her knees, causing our eyes to meet for seconds.

I can see her eyes tearing up, why did she so become so emotional since Rarity transferred here? She's supposed to be happy that our old friend came back, like me.

I guess she's just drunk.. I better take her home before the night patrol sees us.

So I gently placed her arm around me, still looking into her shining magenta eyes.

"L-lets just go home, okay?"

"S-sure.. But hurry up, I feel like throwing up."

"Its because you drank too much vodka dumbass, you even broke your limit."

"Yeah because Im upset.."

"About what sugarcube?"

"Its nothing, just take me home."

"Where's your house again? I just wanna make sure."

"In your heart." She grinned while doing a heart shape with her hands.

"You still flirt even though you're drunk huh? Classic Rainbow."

"Just for you.."

I just giggled softly before finally making our way back to her home. She can walk just fine at the time but I somehow wanted her closer to me.

She continued to flirt with me on the way, of course I took it as a joke so I laughed and flirted back with her.

-

After we finally made it to her house, I gently let her seat down on the door step while I knock at her parent's door.

"Hello? Miss Windy? Your daughter's here!"

"I don't wanna die!" The drunk idiot cried.

"Oh my god your so drunk.. Your not gonna die dumbass."

"I can feel like Im dying! Like from another story or dimension.."

"Can you stop talking nonsense?" I yelled back before knocking again at the door. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

When no one was answering my calls, I decided to place my hand on the door knob to twist it open.

"Crap.."

"W-what now?"

"I think your parent's locked you out."

"Awesome.."

"What do you mean awesome? Where the hell are you gonna stay for tonight then?"

"I dont know.. In my pool at the back?"

'Yeah good luck drowning dumbass. "

I then knocked on the door again, yelling her parents' names to somehow get their attention.

"Applejack stop! They're already asleep in a time like this.."

"Then where are ya gonna sleep? I cant just leave you here."

"Relax.. I'll find a way."

"Can you just call your parents with your phone?"

"Cant, my phone dead." She started while walking up to me, placing her hand on my shoulder afterwards. "Just go home okay? Its getting late."

"Its settled then.." I answered with a huge smile.

"What's settled? Why are you smiling like that? Stop scaring me what the hell are you planning?"

I let out a soft laugh before grabbing my phone to check the time.

"3:40 am.. "

"we still have time."

"Time to make out? Awesome!" She laughed.

"What?! No you jerk!"

"Then what the hell are you planning apples?"

"Your gonna sleep with me at my place tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
7.7K 216 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
73.2K 1.6K 15
Applejack and Rarity are great friends. When Applejack starts to catch feelings, they discover they both want more than that, though. Through all the...
40.2K 1.3K 24
Following the events of the parade at Equestria Land/World, Rainbow Dash begins to struggle containing her feelings for a certain shy friend of hers...