Fate/Academia: Wish upon a He...

Od Doctor-Mayday

A Holy Grail War erupts in the world of My Hero Academia. Chaos spreads throughout society as magical powers... Viac

Prologue: Meddling Gods
1. Deku's Imaginary Friend
2. Dynamic Vampire Duo
3. Unstoppable Drills and Immovable Walls
4. Mahatma Daze
5. Sun under Shadow
6. The New Transfer Student

7. Worst of the Worst

99 5 2
Od Doctor-Mayday

Tomura Shigaraki grabbed the walls of the closest Japanese Self-Defense Force base he could find near Tokyo and crumbled it to its foundations. The steel walls of Camp Nerima's main hall fell silently, raining dust and former comrades onto the soldiers that were inside the former base floor.

「Ahaha, you missed some Tomura-kun! Did you think they went home for the day? That's not how enlisting works, I think! 」

23 soldiers, only starting to recover from the breach, were each impaled with giant screws. Slotted pan head screws with sharpened points instantly appeared in each of their chests and slumped them to the ground. They lay there whilst muttering their shames, regrets and insecurities.

「Book-Maker」

Shigaraki scowled at his unfortunate partner, "Shut up and find the guns already... "

Kumagawa Misogi calmly kept up his trademark smile, staring almost vacantly as he explained something crucial to his Master,「Ah! That wasn't cool, Tomura-kun. If you want to be the final boss, you always need a cool line ready. 」

"Fine," Shigaraki brought his hand to his chin in a thinking gesture, then suddenly struck his hand out and if he had a cape, it would be billowing, "Shut the hell up and loot the place!"

「Nooo! Boss villains are "brooding cool", not "funny cool"! 」

Shigaraki deigned to only stare at his Servant in the same pose.

「...We'll work on it. 」, Kumagawa vanished instantly, off to find where they stash the guns.

The white-haired heir of All-for-One could only sigh and start walking to wherever his Servant could've gone. He had only known Kumagawa for a day and had tried to kill him over a dozen times, at first out of the sudden appearance of a stranger in the middle of League of Villain's bar, then it was out of sheer irritation at his needling. Fortunately, his Servant couldn't stay dead for too long, and whenever he did die, a chunk of Shigaraki's stamina would be sapped. It didn't take long after that to believe the plain-looking boy's explanation about the Holy Grail War.

A siren sounded off in the distance, rising and fading rhythmically.

「Tomura-kuuun!」, the same irritating voice could be heard in the distance, standing on the ledge of a second story railing just across, intoning his next words,「I found the goods~! 」

Shigaraki started running, grabbing his phone and thumbing the speed-dial option for Kurogiri, his honed athletic speed and agility crossed the newly opened field in under a minute.

Distinct yells erupted far away, getting closer along with searchlights and barking. Kurogiri's distinct hazy purple portals came into the field with a peaking yellow eye, then readjusted for a new portal's position right next to Kumagawa. Shigaraki hopped up to grab the railing and pulled himself up, pushing Kumagawa aside to rot the door away. Why the door was still there and closed when the so-called Minus could've blown it off, he couldn't say, yet the wry smile on his Servant's face made it simply clear that whatever answer he was going to get would be annoying, so he didn't bother asking.

The room was the entrance room to the actual arms room, guarded by a heavy-looking steel door surrounded by numerous number-pads and scanners. With another brush of his five fingers, he opened the way to the actual room, opting to decay the entire wall.

Rows of lockers and metal crates greeted him, each coated in sleek black that shone with the daily upkeep of armorers. Gingerly placing five fingers on the end of a locker, Shigaraki was careful to not decay the guns along with their containers.

"Kurogiri! Get in here! You too, Lancer!"

「Please just use Kumagawa-senpai, no one knows who I am here. 」

Shigaraki ignored him and focused on selectively decaying the metal lockers, but the rifles inside were too encased. He couldn't accurately target only the lockers without nicking a few pieces of the rifles inside.

He decided to pass the baton, "Kumagawa, get every gun in this room out of their cases."

The Lancer-class Servant shrugged with an exasperated sigh, 「Honestly Master, you've got to level up your skills more if you really want that final boss position, 」 He snapped back to his same dopey grin. The Master felt his neck itch.

「The boxes, cases and lockers in this room are All Fiction

And so it was. Only the metal containers which housed the firearms vanished as if they never existed. Gone in an instant.  Rifles, submachine guns and handguns all clattered to the floor, which promptly gave off a purple smoke until it opened up into a Kurogiri portal. The guns fell through into one of All For One's secure warehouses.

Honestly, they didn't have to do all this tedium. Smuggling ghost guns from other countries or just stealing a 3D printer would be easier, but his teacher and boss, All For One, was all too ecstatic at Kumagawa's insistence of training him into a "Final Boss" character.

Gunshots, bang-bang-bang, hit the wall of the building. The sound of whirring wheels and the stomping feet of the JSDF's self-defense robots was close enough to feel it vibrating through the floor. Shigaraki grabbed his Servant by the scruff of his neck- 「Ah! 」 -and jumped into the portal.

Shouting and blaring alarms grew silent as the portal closed above. The warehouse was bustling with a handful of mooks dedicated to serving All For One, they were scrambling to sort through the guns by category and size. The leader of the mundane lackeys stood frozen at her station, staring at Shigaraki until she remembered her instructions.

She ran over to him with bottles of water, "B-Boss! Thanks for the hard work. The master said to give you a drink after."

Irked, he eyed the water she was holding out for him, "Hah? Was Coke or Pepsi too hard to get?"

Kumagawa made a show of sighing and shrugging with his hands up, 「Tomura-kun, overlords should still be relatable for their minions, you know? Every guy would kill for a gift from such a cute underling. 」

What? Why the hell should he bother with problems so mundane? Shigaraki could only glare at his unofficial mentor before turning back to the lackey, "Get back to work," He took the bottle.

"Yes sir!" She jogged back to her post overseeing the workers.

"...I should have you call me sir," Shigaraki side-eyed his Servant.

Kumagawa immediately burst into tears, 「What are you saying, Tomura-kun!? I thought we were best friends already!?」He leapt into his Master's arms in a terrible attempt at fake-swooning and was promptly shoved to the floor.

「How mean! Good job! 」He simply lay there as Shigaraki walked away.

Kurogiri had retreated to a corner of the warehouse. He fetched the only tablet in the world that connected to All for One, it weighed in his hands with a familiar trepidation. It wasn't anything new to him, managing his own window to the devil, but recently he had gotten more active, erratic, secretive. First, it was the appearance of this 'Kumagawa' personality, an arrival that was immediately accepted by the Boss, obviously expecting him. Then, it was the shipment of Nomus.

His walk to find Shigaraki went off-beat as he slipped on nothing, remembering the shipment. Even in his twisted psyche and stunted emotions, he felt the weight of an uncertain future in those hundreds of mass-produced Nomus that were now housed in their basement. A future he was tasked with managing finances for, since the young Master certainly wasn't doing any numberwork.

There past the crates and boxes, Shigaraki sat and played on his phone. The crimson sigils on his left hand clear for all to see, left a shaky fear in Kurogiri's chest. 

This talk of 'magic' and 'Holy Grails' was simply accepted far too quickly by his charge and boss. Even relinquishing his duty of mentoring Tomura over to that damnable Kumagawa. Every look at that creature sent a disgusting shiver through him, like being in the same room as a flying cockroach. He had half a mind to suspect him of a brainwashing quirk, if it wasn't for the blatant reality warping that he demonstrated liberally.

Kumagawa noticed his approach and with his trademark smile, he called out,「Oya? Why so serious, Alfred-kun? 」Kurogiri didn't know why the interloper had chosen to incessantly call him "Alfred", and Kumagawa knew he didn't know. Nobody else knew. Comics in this universe had fallen by the wayside but he took pleasure in referencing them regardless.

Sighing breathlessly, the smoky man went to the heart of the matter. "There's no bullets."

Shigaraki scowled at him. "What do you mean?"

"There were no bullets or ammunition inside the armory. Only guns."

「Well, duh! It'd be irresponsible of the military to keep all their eggs in one basket. The ammo is in another castle.」

"Then why the hell are we still sitting here, you idiot...?" Shigaraki held back his temper, letting it simmer instead of explode like usual. There was no point to being mad at him if he never stayed down.

Kumagawa simply waved his finger at him,「Tut-tut, Master. It's not about the guns at all. It's about the message. We'll kill the rest of them later.」

"The only message they got is that we're idiots for missing the ammo. Let's finish this. Now."

「No. We're done terrorizing there. Let's hit up another place, Shiggy. The grunts can raid again if we want.」

Shigaraki walked towards his Servant with audible cracks from his fingers. They were itching to turn his face into mush. With a lunge, he grabbed his face. Kumagawa did not resist but still cried out, 「Uwaaah! Master! It hurts! Master, please! I don't want to die!」

Silence followed as the red ichor of his blood spilled onto the floor. Kumagawa squelched into a pile of flesh and then gradually turned to dust in seconds. The entire factory floor stood in quiet reverence of their boss.

The same boss hunched over with a grunt afterwards. He groaned, "...This fucking bastard."

Kumagawa popped back into existence with the same happy smile, as if nothing had happened. 

「Mouu... Master, you're gonna use up all your juice if you keep killing me.」 He put his hands up in a shrug and sighed.

"Stop making me kill you then, you trashy comic relief." Shigaraki took a knee as the strain from 

Kumagawa pulling on his energy reserves to resurrect. His breaths were ragged and the weariness bled out the anger in his head.

「Don't ask for the impossible, Tomura-kun. Let's get back to our discussion.」

"..." Shigaraki didn't have it in him to argue any more but he kept glaring at his Servant.

「Next place to terrorize for the plan to make Shiggy the strongest final boss in the world!」 Kumagawa struck a pose by pointing in the air and putting a hand on his hip, all with the same plastic smile. 「Let's destroy Tartarus!」

|=================|   Kumagawa Misogi  |===================|

The worst of the worst. The Minus who crawls from chaos. An utter disgrace of a scumbag, barely human and more like the shit you can't make up. The Ultimate Loser. As a young child, he took in the negative traits of everyone he met, then coasted by as someone completely unremarkable. Years later, he invaded Hakoniwa Academy and tried to take over to start his extermination of everyone better than him in the world in order to create a world where only fools and losers can enjoy their peaceful stagnation. He was later reformed and made vice-president of the student council.

STRENGTH: E
AGILITY: E
ENDURANCE: E
MAGIC POWER: D
LUCK: E
NOBLE PHANTASM: EX

Noble Phantasms Revealed:

All-Fiction: A Loser's Denial of Reality
The culmination of Kumagawa's growth as a loser. Based on the same power given to him by Ajimu Najimi, he created and upgraded this version of All-Fiction using the factors already within his heart. This ability lets him deny the reality, even retroactively like with his own death, of anything which exists. Once, he deleted blue, so everything blue had to become red.

|====================|            END              |====================|

What's up. It's me. Back at it again after a year or two. My grandpa got put down because of Alzheimers, I got locked in the hospital for some months, got caught up in gang shootouts. Life go cray cray up in this hizzay

It leaves a sour taste in my mouth whenever I look at this story. I don't even know what the problem is. It leaves an even worse taste whenever I think about this story being unfinished. I'm going to speedrun this now, no regard for quality. Absolutely no thoughts while writing. I just wanna be done. I have no actual idea why I'm cringing when I write this, it's something unexplainable. Logically, I didn't even start this story with good quality in mind, but regret.exe no compute. Man...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

161K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
2.1M 59.1K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
8.2K 380 30
A my hero academia fanfiction. Have you ever wondered what happened to the students of UA after they left school? After they went their own ways? Man...
6K 178 18
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...