𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By sweetcakes73

COMPLETED ✔️ #1 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Elijah Black. A multi billionaire... who literally had the worst chil... More

Introduction!!
Characters!!
[01] Welcome To Sicily
[02] The Douchus
[03] Not Interested
[04] Kitten
[05] Hot Neighbor
[06] 1939
[07] Hot Coffee
[08] Acquaintance
[09] Its A Promise
[10] Did I Mention Noooooo
[11] Eat Me
[12] My Baby
[13] Daddy's Waiting
[14] Photographic Memory
[15] A Ride Home
[17] His Weakness
[18] Step _ :
[19] Lavender Scent
[20] Strip Tease
[21] Miss.Dales 2020
[22] Starving
[23] Drum Roll, Please
[24] The Lighthouse
[25] I.D.F.C
[26] I Pity You
[27] Why
[28] Agreement
[29] Another Pair Of Lips
[30] In The Haunted Movies
[31] Tell Me Now
[32] Kiss It Better
[33] Ahh-Chu
[34] Feels Like Home
[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess
[36] But-
[37] Birthday
[38] Yes!
[39] Us
[40] Against The World
Epilogue!!
Sequel!!
Bonus chapter | 1

[16] This Means War

23.8K 559 141
By sweetcakes73

Kiara's POV:

I thought....... I thought a lot last night. I can practically count the amount of hours I slept last night. Hmmm let's see...TWO FUCKING HOURS.

It took me 9 hours to settle my thoughts after what had happened. Fuck there are still questions in my mind that have yet to be answered by him and I too actually.

Why did I decide to grind on him? What came into me.........

Why was I so turned on?

Why did I wanna lick all his veins and feel every single part of his body.....what am I? a puppy?

But why did he let me do that?
Oh scratch that why did HE push my hips closer to him and swayed my hips with me to give me a better pace.

Why did he get so frustrated when Lukas called me?Was it because he ruined the so called 'moment' or was it something else....possessiveness maybe but why would he care, he doesn't right?

'Geez stop overthinking Kiara' I thought to myself

God knows...... all I know is that he has made me look like a fool in front of everyone several times making him look superior and now..... it's time to get my revenge.

Elijah Black....... this means war.

It was a weekend today so I decided to take my first and the most important step towards ruining Elijah black.

I finally got out of bed, took a bath and changed into a Prada dress. I curled my hair and wore some accessories. I soon decided to go downstairs to see my dad sitting on the counter.

He was reading today's newspaper and sipping his tea. When he heard me coming downstairs he looked up and greeted me "good morning, sweetheart" while reaching out to kiss me on my forehead.

"Good morning dad.........where is Nick?" I knew the answer to this but well "oh....make a guess darling" he said enthusiastically "sleeping?" I said knowing the answer as my father said "ding ding ding and we have a winner" hahahahah he is such a joker.
I love him.

After mom's death, he had a hard time opening up, but even though he was shattered he made himself look strong for nick and I. He was the ideal husband a girl could ever want.

Just admiring his strength I started chugging the muffins in front of me that dad had baked. "Dad I'll be going out to meet some friends" I said as his jaw dropped "wait- WAITTT you have friends??!!" He said as he laughed it off

"Ha ha not funny" "I am just kidding darling, I knew you'd make friends easily" he said while kissing me goodbye. I went to the garage and took my car to the nearest cafe. Yes THAT cafe to meet my 'friend'/'my first important step'.

Author's POV:

Kiara had learned a lot about University Of Catania specifically learned about some certain people. Through personal observation, gossips.....she had obtained much information to write a biography on each one of them.

She knew that there was this group called RAVENS. The ravens contained the most popular girls in uni.
Katherine Banks: the leader, who called the shots.
Catie Vells: the gatherer, she had the resources.
Cho Cruz: the voice of reason, she made sure that the other two don't blow up the place.

Then you had the Blacks. (Except Lukas...duh) they made getting good grades look cool. Only a few people knew about Elijah's photographic memory..... me being one of them. They didn't let a lot of people in their close circle.

Elijah was always with Noah Grey and Sin Clark. People referred to them as the Golden Trio. They were the hottest guys at uni, having flocks of girls surrounding them all the times. I knew Elijah had money and Noah didn't but I didn't know much about Sin, he was so secretive.

Then there is Blair Waldorf, she did her own thing. That girl did the preppy better than a Chanel catalogue, apparently she was the daughter of the owner of an American coffee brand. They had many coffeehouse chains.

Then there was Anderson, you know rich daddy boy, no responsibilities, just cash. Yeah that.....
Lastly you have Lukas Black. He was a player on and off court.

—Meanwhile—

Sin's POV:

Elijah, Noah and I are here to watch a movie , which mind you was Noah's idea and we both hated it, but since we had nothing to do we decided to go. 'Where are these morons, they have been shopping for 30 minutes...... the movie starts in 10' I thought to myself and that's when I heard a scream.

"CAN I GET SOME HELP" Noah yelled after getting out of the store and Elijah following him. "I THINK I DROPPED A DUMPLING" Noah said again "Dude you are so humiliating" Elijah said to him as noah eyed him and said "you ate the dumpling..... didn't you?".

I was trying to process everything in front of me "what the actual fuck, Noah" I yelled and went up to them "what the hell, is all THAT FOOD for the movie" I asked to which Noah said "yes" nonchalantly.

"like....ALL of it?" "Uh....huh"

"Did you idiot buy the whole store" I asked to which Noah replied "I didn't.... Elijah did"

"anytime Noah..... anytime" Elijah said  "okay, but whose idea was it to buy everything in sight?" I made sure to say it while eyeing Noah "whattt I am hungry!!!" He replied.

"Sooo you will spend €150 worth of food for one movie??!!!!" I asked "Bro it's okay....... it's a small amount of money anyways" Elijah said and that's when Noah and I started bursting out with laughter.

"What did you even get, Noah?" I asked to which he replied

"Oh nothing much..... just five pizzas, two large sized butter popcorn, four nachos, fries, chili fries, two hot dogs, four sodas, sour patch kids, skittles, Churros, a vanilla smoothie, a chocolate shake, some gummies, hot pretzels, and three boxes of hot wings.....ya I guess that's it......eh it's just the regular stuff, Why?"

What-

Wait

How dare he.....

"Oh you mean regular-donation-stuff right?!" I said while Noah gave me a confused look and Elijah was biting his lips to hide a smile, I added "okay which nation of beggars do YOU wanna donate this to Mr.just regular stuff"

This time Elijah couldn't hide back the laugh so he just bursted out and said "You forgot the blanket" and I replied "A blanket? Blanket for giving the beggars warmth in winters right?"

"No man, theater gets cold sometimes, I need it to-" Noah was saying but I interrupted him "if you don't shut up, I'll use it to suffocate you....."

"anyways we are late C'mon let's go" Elijah said

—Back to Kiara—

Kiara's POV:

I have reached the cafe and was waiting for my partner to get here. I know he hasn't agreed yet but oh well. Then I spotted him "Lukas, glad you're here" I said while he sat besides me...... "would you like to eat something?" He asked "nah I just had breakfast" I replied "good because I have already ordered for you, it's my father's place so no problem"

Did he even listen to what I said?

Ugh whatever

"I am not here to feast, I am here to talk" I said "oh... I know, I know exactly why you called me" he replied "you do?" "I am a guy with great looks and you're a girl who can't get enough. If you like seeing me this much, take out your phone and click a picture..... it'll last longer"

"Oh I would, I really would love to click pictures of you from all angles but you know.... flash photography isn't permitted on animals, sorry" I said loud and clear.
(A/N: sis, did she stutter? I don't think so)

"Ouch, feisty are we?" He said and I glared him but he just responded with a wink.... "let's just talk business okay? I need a favor" I said calmly "no, princess I will not sleep with you" he replied as I rolled my eyes in frustration. Can this kid be serious for once?

"Okay I am done, what favor?" He said when he noticed my death stare. "I need your help to get revenge on your brother- well half brother" I said

'he is gonna say yes right?' I thought to myself while he just gave me a confused look. "What's in it for me?"

Typical

"My respect and administration" I said with puppy dogs eyes. "Nah only if you were Beyoncé!" He said "What does Beyoncé have that I don't ?"

"Well, she has MY respect and admiration soo" he replied

ugh.

"Why do you wanna mess with Elijah anyways?" He asked "well he is an asshole, you really need a reason?" 

"Listen, I know Elijah and I aren't on good terms but.... he isn't an asshole like everyone sees him. He is just misunderstood" he said. Damn I thought both of them hated each other?!

"Thanks Lukas, I don't think you are gonna help me so..... I'll leave now, try to think of another way" I said and he nodded, so I left.

I knew Elijah and Lukas have had their pasts and I know Lukas is trying his best to connect with Elijah and helping me get revenge isn't gonna help his efforts to brotherhood.

Well
Looks like I have to find another plan.

Hi guys!
So I had my results announced today!! And I got 91.5%🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Yay so here is today's update

This was just a fun chapter and not too heavy, it helps to build up the story I am forming.

So thank you for all your votes comments and likes.
I love you💋♥️
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.5K 10
Isabel is an 18 year old, who just wanted to lose her virginity. But after a breakup, she goes to the most ironic person... Her Brother's Best Friend...
51.4K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...
1.5K 317 30
𝘈 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵. Erica Martin works as an intern at a clinic under Dr. Thomas who was once a successful clinic...
811K 13.9K 37
Ellie is a 30 year old woman with a very troubled past. To cope with her past, she frequently enters "little space". Ellie has never had a caregive...