POKEMON: THE ULTIMATE QUEST (...

By Deathsloved

Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE : All of Journey
How does this Pokemon timeline go?
Pokemon All Characters and region (teaser)
Chapter 2: Setting course for a new journey
Chapter 3: Meeting friends and rivals
Chapter 4: Field trip
Chapter 5: Ash vs Paul
Chapter 6: Biding your time
Chapter 7: A Voluntary capture
Chapter 8: A Green watcher
Chapter 9: First brain is always best for picking
Chapter 10: Was that a date?
Chapter 11: Showdown at Battle Club
Chapter 12: Always bit of a risk taker
Chapter 13: Soar through the Semi finals
Chapter 14: Gotta beat your rival
Chapter 15: School activity
Chapter 16: Getting back to Battle
Chapter 17: A deal with rival
Chapter 18: Cooking problem! really!
Question from readers
Chapter 19: Master of Sneaking
Chapter 20: Manchester City gym battle
Chapter 21: An old acquaintance
Chapter 22: Breaking of Pride
Chapter 23: Training
Chapter 24: New Pokemon
Chapter 25: Taking a new form
Chapter 26: Testing new powers
A game with you all
Chapter 27: Mill City's gala
Chapter 28: Electrical Showdown
Chapter 29: Confessions
Chapter 30: Retaliation
Chapter 31: Declaration
Chapter 32: Streching arms alone
Chapter 33:Clash of dragons
Finale teaser (In Chapter 38) Coming soon
Chapter 34: Reunion
Chapter 35: Get along with league
Chapter 36: The battle to anticipate
Chapter 37: Battle of mights
Chapter 38: The Final Battle
Afterword
Greetings Pokefans ! MUST READ

Chapter 1: Making a new friend

4.4K 48 48
By Deathsloved

Hey! Thank you ! Oh love from me (lol! Just mimicking Harley! He was a pretty good character, wasn't he ?)

Now now! Let's get started , shall we.

Ash Ketchum was on his way back to the pallet town after winning the Hoenn league. He couldn't wait to show his mom and Professor Oak the league trophy. It was his first major league trophy after all. On his shoulder was comfortably sitting Pikachu . Both were enjoying the calm and fresh air as they were passing through forest.

Suddenly, they could hear a voice. Pikachu perked up its ears.

"You hear something, Pikachu." Ash asked.

"Pika! Pikachu" He nodded. They moved towards the direction from which sound was coming.

There was lake and on its brink , there was a girl commanding a chikorita.

"Now chikorita, use energy ball." She commanded as chikorita tried to focus its energy and managed to almost hit the tree. Almost

"Oh! Not again. We are never gonna make it into Levior school like this." She sighed as both look weary.

"Hey!" Ash said startling them all of sudden. Both quickly shot up in attacking manner.

"Hey! Relax. " Ash retraced his steps as Pikachu tried to tell something to chikorita.

"Oh! You just startled me." She relaxed as chikorita also hopped on to the girl calmly.

"So were you practising to get into... something." Ash trailed off not remembering what she said .

"Yeah! Levior school. It is one of the best Pokemon schools in the Clevan region." She told him.

"A Pokemon school. That sounds great. I gotta ask where is this Clevan region. "  Ash asked surprised as both Pikachu amd chikorita were playing with each other meanwhile.

" Oh! You really have no idea. It is just between Kanto and Sinnoh region. Of course Hoenn region resides in completely different way." She chuckled.

"Well! I am just on my way back to Pallet town in Kanto." Ash told her.

"Oh! Have you participated in any gym battles yet?" She asked eagerly.

"Oh yeah lots of it. I also completed in Indigo league, Orange League, Johto league , Battle Frontier  and Hoenn league." He replied proudly.

"Wow! Did you win any league?" She looked at him.

"Of course! Orange League, Battle Frontier and Hoenn league. Of course, none of this would have been possible without my buddy Pikachu." Ash stated proudly looking at Pikachu who replied back "pika! Pikachu." by hopping on his shoulder again.

"You and your Pikachu seems so close. If only me and chikorita could get in such a sync." Shs sighed.

"Hey! Don't worry. We can help you. What do you say , Pikachu? Up for some friendly training." He looked at the yellow electric mouse as it replied with excitement"pika ! pika!"

"Wow! Thank you ..oh I am so sorry. I forgot to ask your name . My name is Diviana." She introduced herself.

"Oh! Don't worry about it . It happens. My name is Ash Ketchum and as I have mentioned before, I am from Pallet town and this is my buddy Pikachu." He introduced himself.

"So ready for losing, Ash." She smirked.

"We will see about that." He stated cheerily.

Both were now facing each other with both Chikorita and Pikachu facing each other.

"You can have the first move, " Ash stated.

"And you can be sure that we are not gonna waste it." She smiled.

"Chikorita! Go and use razor leaf attack." She commanded as chikorita jumped in the air and started throwing razor leafs towards Pikachu.

"Pikachu ! Don't dodge it." Ash told him smiling.

"What?" She exclaimed.

Just as leaves were about to hit Pikachu, Ash quickly shouted "Now Pikachu! Use Quick Speed to spin past them ."

Pikachu quickly used Quick Speed avoiding any damage which could be inflicted and hit chikorita who was surprised at sudden attack in mid air.

"That is the way to go, Pikachu." Ash smiled.

"Pika! Pikachu!"

Chikorita was lying on ground.

"Come on! Chikorita! Stand up . Now use energy ball." She said. Chikorita started to collect energy.

Hmm! Using energy ball is good. She could inflict some serious damage to us if it hits Pikachu.  But it does take quite a time to use energy ball and I can attack it before chikorita can use energy ball.

"Now Pikachu! Use volt tackle." He said.

Pikachu quickly started running with lightning surrounding him.

"Pika! Pika! Pika! Pikachu." It hit the chikorita before it could launch energy ball.

"Oh no! Chikorita! Are you okay?" She looked worried at her Pokemon.

"Chika!" It stood up tired.

He is good! Using volt tackle while we were planning to use energy ball prevented the attack. But volt tackle also used quite a lot of energy from Pikachu.

"Let's wrap this up  , Pikachu. Now use iron tail on chikorita." Ash said as Pikachu launched iron tail towards chikorita.

"Chikorita! Use sweet fragrance quick" She said as chikorita released a fragrance.

Pikachu stopped being confused by it

"Oh no! Pikachu will not be able to land any attacks on chikorita under confusion." Ash sighed..

"Now chikorita! Use razor leaf " She commanded as Pikachu continued taking hits.

"Come on! Pikachu. You gotta snap out of it ." Ash tried to no avail. Ash thought" Electric attacks could cover the area but wouldn't do anything to chikorita since it is grass type. Wait ! That is it."

"Pikachu ! Now use thunderbolt towards the sky." Ash said.

"What? What is he planning?" She was confused as chikorita.

The lightning suddenly started to change the weather and a lightning bolt struck Pikachu. Pikachu groaned.

"Hang in there, Pikachu. Just a bit more." Ash told him. After a few seconds, Pikachu was shining brightly and was back to sense.

"Now Pikachu! Use quick speed!" Ash said .

Pikachu started running towards Pikachu.

"Now use volt tackle." Ash said again as Pikachu ran so fast with volt tackle that she could barely manage to utter a word. Chikorita was knocked out .

"Looks like we won, buddy." Ash held his fists in air in victory.

"Pika! Pikachu." Pikachu jumped into Ash's arms.

"It was a great battle, Ash." She shook his hands.

"I know, right." He smiled.

"So what is so special about this Pokemon school anyway?" Ash asked calmly.

"It is best in the whole region. Plus ! There are so many awesome gym battles around it. I mean it is not just school. It is like completely different experience there. You work in team. You have quite a lot of fun there and you get to compete in a league too." She told him excitedly.

"Wow! It sounds awesome. I think I will check it out after I visit Professor Oak and mom back in Pallet town. It is really great idea. I wasn't really sure what to do after Hoenn league Now I know. Can't wait to see all my Pokemon back at Professor's laboratory." He jumped in air with excitement.

"It would be fun to have you around. It is also super cool that you know Professor Oak. " She smiled. All of sudden, there was a mechanical hand coming out and it grabbed both Pikachu and chikorita.

"Pikachu !" Ash yelled running after it as the hand was withdrawn with Pikachu in it.

"Oh no! My chikorita. What is happening?" Diviana facepalmed.

"It is team rocket again. ." Ash sighed.

"Who is team rocket?" She asked.

"They are just bad guys who like to steal other people's Pokemon and cause trouble." Ash told her.

"Did someone say trouble." A pink haired girl dresses in white best and t -shirt with R tag signifying team rocket sign said.

"Then I suggest you make it double." A blue haired guy wearing same dress wth rose in teeth continued.

"To protect the world from devastation!" They continued speaking alternatively.

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!" A meowth came in sight.

"Did that meowth just talk?" She was amazed.

"Yeah! We can discuss how later." Ash gritted his teeth.

"What do you want now?" He shouted.

"Huh! What do we always want? " Jessie laughed.

"That is your Pikachu." James clarified.

"And today we have got chikorita too as a bonus. I can just see the boss giving us a promotion when we send these two to him." Meowth chuckled.

"Well! That is not gonna happen." Ash threw his Pokéball.

"Come on out! Septile and use leaf blade on that mechanical arm." And before those three could even register, Pikachu amd Chikorita were  out.

"Good work Septile. Now Pikachu! Use thunderbolt." Ash told Pikachu as it released a powerful thundershock blasting the machine.

"Hey! Why was that machine not anti-electric proff?" Jessie asked.

"Meowth was in charge of that." James sighed.

"What you two looking at me like that? Tell writer to give us more budget." New replied back as they blasted off with a wobbufet coming out until they were gone out of sight with "wobba" ringing in air.

"Thanks Ash! Who is that Pokemon?" She pointed her pokédex at Septile. [ Pokédex Is a machine that helps to know diferent kinds of Pokemon, their powers and habits.]

"Septile. Septile is the final evolution of Treeko. It can move with incredible speed both on trees and on land . It can also use overgrowth to increase its power when it senses danger." Pokédex stated.

"Wow! That Pokemon is so cool." She squinted her eyes.

"Huh! Thanks Diviana. I should really head back to Pallet town now. " Ash returned septile to its Pokéball and then after taking leave from Diviana carried on his way with Pikachu sitting on his shoulder.

Ash was walking for long time now and it was getting late.

"It is pretty dark now. What do you say , Pikachu? We should camp for night and continue tomorrow." Ash looked at him as he nodded "pika-chu"

"Ok everybody! Come on out . Dinner time." Ash threw all his pokrballs as Septile, Corphish, Glalie, Swellow and Torkoal came out.

Everyone went to sleep after eating. And with teeming of light from sun, they again set out .

"Finally! Pallet town. I missed it." Ash streched his arms as both him and Pikachu looked at the town below from hill.

Ah! So Ash is finally back in Pallet town. I thought it was nice start to have him met with one who knows about Pokemon school to give him a head start. What do you think?

Keep posted for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...
29.2K 594 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
232K 4.7K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
944K 16.5K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...