Expecting The Unexpected

By sleepytinker__

"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Hey it's me Eveline Carter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting My Crush?
CHAPTER 3: THE DAY!
CAST
CHAPTER 4: Overexcited Friend
CHAPTER 5: Marriage?
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Him.
CHAPTER 7: Broken Dreams
CHAPTER 8: Feisty Me.
CHAPTER 9: Arrogant Jerk
CHAPTER 10: Evil Plan for Ev!
CHAPTER 11: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight
CHAPTER 12: Falling for the most Stupid Plan
CHAPTER 13: You are in love with Who?
CHAPTER 14: Shopping
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring
CHAPTER 16: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 17: Crazy Friends
CHAPTER 18: First Day as Mrs. Knight
CHAPTER 19: Reception
CHAPTER 20: Caught?
CHAPTER 21: Stealing Chocolates. Are We?
CHAPTER 22: Getting Impatient for that One Call
CHAPTER 23: Exposed?
CHAPTER 24: You Did What?
CHAPTER 25: The Cute Angry Bird
CHAPTER 26: Gift from Mr. Arrogant Knight
CHAPTER 27: Something's Fishy
CHAPTER 28: It's Complicated!
CHAPTER 29: Jealous?
CHAPTER 30: My only Knight in the shining armour "Alexander Knight"
CHAPTER 31: Parent's Surprise
CHAPTER 33: Honeymoon
CHAPTER 34: What's wrong with him?
CHAPTER 35: I think I am falling for you
CHAPTER 36: He Kissed Me?
CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 38: I am lost!
CHAPTER 39: He loves me
CHAPTER 40: Back Home
CHAPTER 41: Love You!!
CHAPTER 42: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight (Part 2)
CHAPTER 43: Date
CHAPTER 44: All about her Date Night
CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief
CHAPTER 46: When he Lost his Temper
CHAPTER 47: I am Sorry Xander
CHAPTER 48: Without him for a Whole Week?
CHAPTER 49: He's Back
CHAPTER 50: Shattered
CHAPTER 51: He Hates Me Now?
CHAPTER 52: Is She Drunk?
CHAPTER 53: Sick
CHAPTER 54: Fainted!
CHAPTER 55: Pregnant!
CHAPTER 56: Why did he Lie?
CHAPTER 57: He Forgot My Birthday?
CHAPTER 58: SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 59: Please be Okay!!
CHAPTER 60: Our Baby!!
EPILOGUE: Together Forever
NEW STORY!!
OUT NOW!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 32: His Nightmare

99.1K 3.7K 369
By sleepytinker__

EVELINE KNIGHT

We were now having dinner in the dining room with our parents who looked really excited for our honeymoon.

God it's my honeymoon and I am not even a bit excited and look at those smiling faces.

"I want to be a grandmother soon." Mrs. Knight said all excited.

"Oh me too. I would be so happy to see your kids running around."

OH PLEASE MOM NOT YOU AGAIN.

A blush crept on my face. I was looking down. When I lifted my eyes to meet with Xander's, he was already staring at me but he didn't had any emotions in them. Like it didn't affect him at all.

Why would it affect him anyways remember he hates me.

"Where are we going Dad?" Xander asked looking at his father.

"Well we are here to discuss that only son."

"How about Paris?" Mrs. Knight said.

"Oh that place is wonderful." Mom said.

"Well according to me Italy sounds good. Ev wanted to visit Italy for a while." Dad suggested.

"Ya Italy is really beautiful. I also agree with Italy." Mrs. Knight said.

"Let's cancel Paris then." Mrs. Knight said.

"Ah! It's there honeymoon let them decide why are you all deciding. Control your excitement." Mr. Knight said. "So Ev do you have anything in mind as to where do you want to go."

Xander looked at me when Mr. Knight asked me.

"Umm... how about Australia. Rose told me that It's pretty nice there." I suggested.

"That sounds great my child. You know Alex w-" Mrs. Knight was cut off by Xander.

"We'll not go to Australia." Xander said in a stern voice which made me frown.

"But it would be fun there Rose even told me about places there."

"I said no. Choose any other place you want not Australia."

"But Alex if she wants to go there then-"

"I said no. That's it. It's not that it's the only place left in the whole world."

"Why can't we go to Australia?" I asked in a low voice looking down fidgeting with my fingers.

"You don't have to know everything. We will be leaving tomorrow in the evening for Italy." With that he got up from his seat and left the dining room. He didn't even ate his food.

Great! Now he is putting up his mood swing thing in front of our parents.

"Eveline it's okay he just doesn't like Australia." Mr. Knight said.

I nodded. I really wanted to cry right now.

What the hell has now Australia done to him?

Then after the dinner we talked for sometime and everyone decided to leave. Xander didn't came down even for once after the dining room scene.

"I'll miss you Mom Dad." I hugged my Mom and Dad tightly and said.

They smiled and kissed me on top of my head "We'll miss you too baby." Mom said.

"Have a safe journey princess." Dad said.

I went and hugged Mr. and Mrs. Knight. After the goodbyes I finally decided to go to my room. There is no meaning of talking to Xander now because he is angry and I would just make the situation worst.

I was trying to sleep for 1 hour now but I am not able to sleep. I think I should go and talk to him once. Maybe he decides to tell me. I don't know what was it but I really wanted to see him.

After 10 minutes of the struggle that should I go or not I finally decided to go. If he is angry he'll scold me nothing more will happen. I can take that.

So I went to his room. I knocked the door few times but he wasn't answering. I think he is asleep, I should go back. As I was about to leave I heard some noises from his room. I called his name but nothing. Finally I decided to go inside.

Xander was sleeping on his bed breathing heavily.

Why is he breathing like that?

I went near him and saw that he was sweating. I removed the blanket from his body. His t-shirt was all wet due to the sweat. He was having a nightmare. He was mumbling something I could not understand. I shook him to wake him up. But he didn't instead he held my hand tightly and kept mumbling things.

"Xander."

Nothing.

"Xander wake up please."

Nothing again.

"Xander you are scaring me."

Nothing.

I laid down on his bed as he was not leaving my hand.

"Don't leave me please."

"Don't."

"Not again."

He kept on saying those words. I removed some of his wet hairs from his forehead and started caressing my hands on his forehead so that he could relax. And to my surprise it actually worked. He relaxed and I sighed to see him calm down. Still in that position there were so many questions in my mind. I have never seen him getting scared but this time he looked really scared.

"What is it Xander?"

"Why are you full of mysteries?"

"Why can't you tell me Xander?"

"When will you trust me?"

I saw Xander shivering after sometime so I took the blanket covered his and my body too. Xander then pulled me closer to him as if he was liking the warmth of my body. His hands were on my waist tightly holding me. I was relieved that at least I can calm him down from his nightmare. At least I can make him feel better.

I don't know why but his hold on me gives me a relief. It makes me feel things that I have never felt before. I want to be with him always. I want to love him and I want him to trust me. Finally sleep took over me.

I felt the sunlight falling on my face I opened my eyes to see a pair of blue eyes starring at me. It was not the usual hate that his eyes were holding. He had so many emotions in them. After two minutes of the starring contest I finally decided to say something.

"Good Morning."

"What are you doing here?" he asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Umm... a-actually I-I. Okay last night I came to your room and you were having a nightmare I guess. I couldn't leave you like that. So I thought-" He didn't even let me complete my sentence and got up from the bed. I sat up on the bed.

"Don't ever enter my room without my permission. Be it anything." He said in a stern voice.

I got up from the bed and stood in front of him "Why do you always act so mean? I was just trying to help you."

"I don't need your help Ev. I am telling you for the last time stay away from me and my life." With that he went to the washroom.

I went to my room. I am not going to cry because he always does that. Why to waste my tears on the same thing everytime. I took a bath and started packing my things. We are leaving for Italy tonight since he doesn't want to go to Aus-

Wait. Australia. Is he angry because of the Australia thing? But I should be the one who should be angry.

Is there something in Australia? What can it be?

Don't think too much Ev as if thinking so much can answer all your questions.

I went down and saw Maria preparing the breakfast. I sat on the stool she smiled at me.

"So honeymoon." She said and I giggled.

"Yep. Mom Dad came last night to tell about that only."

"So where are you guys going?"

"Italy."

"Oh dear do you know I am from Italy."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's a beautiful place Eveline. I think Alexander has already visited Italy many times ask him to show you around well."

"He has already visited?"

"Yes. You know for business."

"Oh."

"Will you make the coffee or I should do it?" She asked. Maybe I can light up his mood by the coffee at least.

"No wait I'll do that."

"How was the dinner last night?"

"Good. I met Mom Dad after so many days. I miss them."

"It's okay dear. You don't have to be sad."

"When are you both leaving?" She asked.

"In the evening I guess."

"Need any help with the packing?"

"No no I have done that."

After preparing the coffee I waited for him to come down but he didn't. So I decided to go to his room. I knocked the door he opened it.

"Umm.... B-b-reakfast is ready."

"No thanks." He was about to close the door.

"Xander you didn't eat properly last night also. Please just come down and have something or if you don't want to come down I can bring the breakfast to your room. But please just have something."

"Why are you so irritating?"

"And why are you so stubborn? I have even made the coffee the way you like."

"Ev please leave."

Again he was about to close the door "Are you mad at me because of last night? About that Australia thing."

Hearing of Australia his body stiffened. His jaw clenched.

Stupid Ev.

"Ev leave."

"Xander I am sorry. I am really sorry I didn't know-" and he closed the door.

Fuck you Eveline Knight. Why did you have to bring Australia again.

Why don't you think once before opening that mouth of yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mysteries Mysteries......

But the gif was cute😍

Do you guys remember the drama?❤

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 50K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
6.8M 181K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
5.1M 160K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
1.7M 78.1K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...