Ms Mafia (Sana x Reader)

De sharon_mina_

Y/N messes with the wrong people and ended up in a deep shit. He have no other choices but to sacrifice his l... Mais

The trouble
Eye contact
Train
Impatient
Step up
Work
Recruit!
Introduction
Training
secret

Healing

454 21 7
De sharon_mina_

"大井.起きる(Oi.Okiru// oi. Get up)" Sana said as she lightly taps on Y/N. Y/N simply just open his eyes as today is the fifth day since he joins the group. His body got a little better now,  he can do a small task.

"You shouldn't have to find troubles with the girls," Sana said folding her arms. Y/N groan at his boss's nagging.

"So what will my first big task be? " Y/N asks as he's curious to his first task. "Heal yourself." Sana look at him. Y/N lowly chuckle, "that's easy"

"Of course... Then after you heal I will ask you to do all the dirty stuff" Sana said. "Arent you suppose to be there instead of me? "

"I will but unless if it pisses me off then I will go physically with you," Sana said.

I see... She's quite clueless of what might happen if she was left alone.

"But our team, we only have 10 of us. which means, our team is quite new am I right?" Y/N sigh. "yes it's new and what's with that sigh?!" Sana puffed. "nothing. who is our brainer in our team?" Sana kept quiet when Y/N ask that question. Y/N folds his arms, "no one? " Sana sigh as she takes her dagger out of sudden, " we don't really need a brainer when there are the boss and the boss's barrier right?"

"that explains why I can still beat some of our team members up" Y/N hold his laughter. "oi. shut it will you?" Y/N chuckle as he stands up and heads to the living room and Sana follow, "what about you tell me each member and what they do?" Y/N look at each of them as he put his hands on his back.

(we follow by BDZ MV)

"Momo and Tzuyu are the front liners, barrier or bodyguard of the group...sort of distracter too?" Sana said as Y/N nod while looking at them playing chess. " Chaeyoung and Dahyun is distracter but they do even more physical stuff like putting sleeping pills etc" Y/N continue to nod as he sees the two shortest member playing scissors paper stone, spreading legs. "Mina is the main person to steal things while Nayeon and Jihyo is sort of our backup member to attack" Y/N sigh as they were busy sitting on each other lap. Y/N count a total of a member that his boss introduces, "one more missing," Y/N turns to a shoulder-length girl who is on the computer doing some codings, "who is that?"

Sana smiles as she turns, "that's Jeongyeon, our hacker" Y/N scratches his not-so-itchy nape as he looks at Sana, "so to sums up, this group is a whole group of mess and distracter? distract our enemy by what? your beauty?" Y/N bluntly ask. Sana glare, "yea what's wrong with that?" 

"that can cause the stronger opponent to take over your group reputation easily, boss" Y/N head back to Sana's room and Sana follow," but I have my father's group," Sana said as she closes the door causing the other member to look at each other, "what are they talking about until they look so serious?"

"why is our new member talking so much with our boss that she looks like she is going to rely on him so much?" Nayeon said as she pouts.

back to Sana and Y/N, "boss, we shouldn't rely on your father too much. no one is reliable except your own team member. anyone can be your enemy" Y/N sit on the sofa's hand rest as he  folds his arm. "are you going to be one?" Sana lean on the wall as she folds her arms too. "boss, I have no other choice but to be your slave. I won't betray people. that's my first rule" 

"then I assign you as our brainer but you are still my slave and my guard" Sana flicks her hair as she sits on her throne. "that explains how lazy you are" Y/N scoff. "what?" Sana twitched. " nothing. so..." Y/N walks to his boss's table and leans forward, closer to Sana, "since I'm a brainer here, can I casually call you by your name?"  Sana closes her eyes as she faces to her side. Y/n leans back as he heads back to the sofa and dig for first aid kit and treat his wounds. 

"Sana. call me that but don't mention my surname because it's wanted"

"wanted? well, okay..." Y/N put on ointment on his wounds. " thinking about it, I don't think I get your name"  Sana slightly open her eyes and peak on Y/N. "Y/N. Ryu Y/N"  Y/N said as he applies a bandage on his wound. "Ryu Y/N..." Sana wander, "Captain Ryu?" Y/N look at Sana blankly for a few minutes before he groans, "don't call me that!  it's a painful memory!" 

Sana kept her poker face before she smiles, "too bad. CaPtAiN.RyU." Sana  stick her tongue out and once again head out to her members as she shouts, " Captain Ryu going to be your captain from now on!" Y/N groans as he keeps the first aid kit. 

.

.

.

"I'm going out," Y/N said as he was being stopped by Jeongyeon's voice. "where are you heading to?" Jeongyeon asks while her eyes still on the screen. "buy food. aren't you guys hungry and bored staying in the base? you guys sound too dead to be a known Mafia group" Y/N said as he grabs his wallet and put it in his hidden suit pocket. "at least bring some members along" She said as Momo, Jihyo and Tzuyu tag along. 

"aw c'mon" Y/N groan. "you're new. how can we trust you? " Jihyo folds her arms. "and also you might be a spy and tell police" Tzuyu add on.

at this rate, Y/N really want to kill himself for joining this messed up group but at the same time strong members despite their beautiful faces. "fine fine" Y/N head out as he walks down the streets. not to forget, he's the only member who wears a suit while his member wears a casual outfit. "wait. why are you guys wearing casual??" 

"We aren't working. so we wear it.casual." Momo said as she put her hand in her overall jumpsuit pocket. "it's still a shirt to be worn then are we suppose to strip?" Y/N flinch at Tzuyu words, " NO NO! WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT??" Tzuyu scoff as she continues walking with her members. "now the Ahjummas going to look at me as if I'm their sugar daddy"

as we walk down the street, like what I expect, people were looking at me. I shrug as I enter to my favourite store. "어서와 (Eoseowa// welcome)" the store lady greeted me. The one and only nice store owner who treated me nicely and greeted me warmly despite the hate I've been receiving by the citizen, " oh! Ryu Y/N ssi! how have you been?" The girl's shocked at how the ahjumma casually talking to me as they sit at one corner. "as usual, sajangnim, life is tiring isn't it?"

" It sure does. who are the two ladies there? your wives?" The store lady asks as Y/N choke on his saliva. "n-no. that's m-my...my cousins! yea my cousin" 

"two? we're 3 here" Tzuyu said. "wait...2?3?" Y/N turns, "WHERE'S THE OTHER ONE?!" Y/N stand up instantly causing the other customer to avert their attention on Y/N. "seriously?! how fucked up can our team be?" Y/N groan, " sajangnim, I will take as usual but give me a portion of 10 people. I will come back later" Y/N said as he grabs both Tzuyu and Jihyo out of the store. "How can you guys not notice her disappearance?" Y/N ask almost scolding them, forgetting both of them joined the group longer than him. 

"oi Y/N don't act like you're bigger than us"

"apparently, assigned by our Boss, He is now bigger than us. He's now our captain" Tzuyu said lifelessly. "you guys stay here. I will find for her" Jihyo held Y/N's wrist, " how can I trust your words?" Y/N frown as he already feels frustrated at this doomed and sort of brainless group, he put Jihyo's hand down softly, "I think you forget that I was once a policeman, senior inspector" 

"senior inspector??" Jihyo and Tzuyu said shockingly as Y/N disappear in thin air and find for Momo.  After a few zig-zag routes, he notices a familiar person in a shop. He reverses as he opens the door fiercely, "HIRAI FUCKING MOMO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THIS JOKBAL SHOP?!" Momo stops eating as she looks at Y/N, "I'm... eating...?" 

Y/N knew that his patience couldn't hold down anymore, "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD WAS IT TO FIND FOR YOU?" Y/N stomp his way to Momo as he grabs her hands. Momo didn't respond anything but to look down, almost crying. 

"that's one mean man" the gossips grows even louder, making Y/N realise the commotion that he made. "sajangnim, thank you for the food," Y/n said, putting the amount on the table as he pulls Momo out of the shop and heads back to the shop that he orders food. Both Momo and Y/N stood outside the shop as Y/N put his hands on his waist, " can you not do that next time?" Momo looks down with guilt. Jihyo notice that both of them are outside so she came, "what was it about?" Momo ran behind Jihyo as she grabs her sleeve. "ya Momo, don't play innocent"

"seems like Momo being scolded by our Captain Ryu," Tzuyu said as she folds her arms. 

"How can I not-"Y/N's word was being interrupted by Jihyo

That her fist greeted him on his cheeks.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.9K 2K 25
sana, the IT girl meets Dahyun, the new girl. they slowly fall in love but then it gets a little rocky along the way. what happens when someone who c...
196K 4.9K 41
Minatozaki Sana a Beutiful Cold heiress of minatozaki's and a playgirl who like to play with girls feelings simply like a fuckgirl she only love sex...
106K 3K 13
kim Y/N, a 15 year old girl, that went to an all girls school. she was lonely, till she found 4 new best friends, one of them had a crush on her and...
Lights Off De Ajthor07

Mistério / Suspense

1.2K 55 23
The story of the daughter of mafia member , who already dead ....and there is one big problem he left from her 3 daughter... and the siblings will fa...