𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀...

Π’Ρ–Π΄ TaekookFairyTales

β™ͺ 𝖨'𝗆 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝖑𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 π–½π–Ίπ—’π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ—€π—Žπ—‡ π–₯π—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆ... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

Β°Boyfriend For A WeekendΒ°
Β°01Β°
Β°02Β°
Β°03Β°
Β°04Β°
Β°05Β°
Β°06Β°
Β°07Β°
Β°08Β°
Β°10Β°
Β°11Β°
Β°12Β°
Β°13Β°
Β°14Β°
Β°15Β°
Β°16Β°
Β°17Β°
Β°18Β°
Β°19Β°
Β°20Β°
Β°21Β°
Β°22Β°
Epilogue
Epilogue
Β°THANK YOUΒ°

Β°09Β°

5K 416 300
Π’Ρ–Π΄ TaekookFairyTales

°Taehyung°
__________

Jungkook lifts his hand and his thumb traces my bottom lip. I’m so shocked by the contact I don’t say anything.

He's going to kiss me?---

Omg! My first kiss!!!

Should I give in?

No--- he's just a escort.

I want my first kiss to be special.

But damn how I'm gonna resist him!

I try and keep my cool but my heart and mind is making up every possible scenario of my first kiss with Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" It was all I could manage to utter under his gaze.

"When it comes to you I don't know what I’m doing. I just wants to go with the flow."

"Then go with the flow---" What the hell Taehyung. Why did I say that?

"Kitten---" and I'm done. I close my eyes, feeling his fingers caressing my cheek, ready for my first kiss.

But---

It never comes---

Huh?!

I hear him let out a long sigh, and then his same raspy voice. "Let's eat, Kitten."

Eat?!!!

What about kiss?

Slowly I open my eyes to see Jungkook, whose whole attention is now focused on food.

That's it! What-what about our kiss?

"It taste good!" He said Inbetween taking small bites.

Seriously!!!

What about going with the flow?

I wants to huff like a old lady but I can't blame him, I got my hopes up--- I forget he was just an escort, he's doing his job-- it's no romantic date.

Ohhh god, why did I close my eyes!

God, this is embarrassing!

"Taetae---" I hear the familiar voice as I jerk my head back to look where the voice come from.

"Bogum hyung?" Why he's here?

God, did he find out something?

Does that means Dahyun knows something is up?

Woah, great--- everything is over before it started!

"You forget your key." Bogum hyung said holding my key towards me but his is glued to Jungkook.

"Ohhh" so we are safe for now, right?

Before I could reach for my key Jungkook take it from hyung.

Hyung is acting like a mom, who caught someone sneaking to his son's bedroom at midnight. His eyes scanned Jungkook in a way that I couldn't describe.

Why I feel like something is up?

What if Dahyun sent him to spy me and my date?

Now I don't believe he's here to give me my key as it isn't important. We all have a locker at our office, where we keep our belongings but nothing valuable.

He could have keep it with him until tomorrow---

Woah, It must be Dahyun!

"So, this is your boyfriend?" Huh? What's with that face hyung!

"Jeon Jungkook, the boyfriend!" Jungkook said, grabing my hand and keeping it on his thigh, smirking.

Did I miss something?

"Park Bogum, the bestfriend," Hyung said taking the seat across from us.

"Ohhh, it was Park Jimin a minute ago and You say it's Park Bogum now, You changed your bestfriend without me knowing, Kitten." Jungkook said with his signature smirk playing on his lips, last part was directed to me.

Huh???

I looked between hyung and Jungkook, they are having a staring contest.

What's happening here?

"Hyung, Jungkook. Jungkook, Bogum hyung---" what the hell Taehyung, they already introduced themselves!

"Let's eat then," I tried to make the situation more comfortable. Why it's feel like I'm in the middle of battle field?

"You don't like spicy foods Tae, your boyfriend doesn't know that?" Hyung asked in a mocking tone, smirking at Jungkook.

That's when I realized Jungkook ordered spicy foods except the desserts. I was busy calculating didn't even noticed anything.

"Perfect!" Hyung said still looking at Jungkook whose now staring at me.

Why you have to be here now hyung!

"I just wants to try spicy foods," I say, squeezing Jungkook's thigh.

Go away, hyung.

Hyung can't find out anything before this weekend. I can't lose infront Dahyun. This is not fair, why now hyung?

"You don't like spicy foods?" Jungkook asks, and I glared at him.

Can't he just keep his mouth shut?

"So you don't know! Everyone knows Tae doesn't like spicy food." Shut up hyung!

Hyung's words were directed to Jungkook but he ignored it and is waiting for me to say something.

"It's not like that---" He shakes his head, caressing my hands on his thigh.

"Let's re-order everything, less spicy---" Jungkook says making my eyes go wider than a saucer.

He can't be serious!

I'm definitely gonna be bankrupted after this week!

"No, it's okay." God, why do I have this bad luck?

One in the form of my craziest sister, one in the form of Bogum hyung, and now my expensive fakeboyfriend!

Seriously, Why only I have this bad luck?

"Kitten---" He winks and stand up from his seat. Passing hyung a death glare he walks away.

The fuck is going between these two?

I glares at my fakeboyfriend's back, I wants to kick his ass! Seriously I'm going out of my mind.

God, he has thick ass--- and those thick thighs---

Don't stare--- don't stare--- but I can't take my eyes off--

"You two looks good together." Hyung's voice snap me out of my innocent thoughts!

"Thank you?" But why I still feel like hyung isn't done, yet.

"But something about him, I don't know, I don't trust him with you Tae." I gulps, don't tell me he already knows Jungkook!

He said it was his first time so there's no chance hyung had saw him with someone else. But what about a real boyfriend or a girlfriend?

With his looks he must had number of boyfriends or girlfriends. Though I don't like that thought, it's a possibility!

"He's good to me hyung."

"He doesn't even know you Tae," hyung said, eyeing the food infront of us.

"It's only a week, hyung. We have all the time in the world to get to know eachother---" hyung still doesn't look convinced.

"He makes me feel something specail hyung, I never ever felt like this. Even his simple mesaages make me happy, make me feel special. When he's near me I don't know how to describe this feeling but I've never felt like this," and it's the truth. I've this kind of feeling, when he's near me and I can't describe the feeling I have. He makes me crazy---

I bite my lips, eyeing hyung who's now smiling at me.

"I never saw you like this Tae, I'm happy for you, but that didn’t mean I was going to cut him any slack---

"You know I like you, Tae. Though I'm little jealous of him, your happiness is all matter" I feel guilty lying to hyung but I can't say the truth to him. He's a good person but---

"Hyung---" "Hyung, you are just like a brother to me, blah-blah-blah---" Hyung cuts me, laughing at the end.

"Don't be sorry Tae, we can't help our feelings and I don't want you to like me because I like you--- let's forget it, but I want to make sure he's perfect for my taetae." He said making me smile.

We can't help our feelings---

I sighs.

"Excuse me sir," the waitress who served our food earlier said, still smiling. "Sorry for the disturbances---" she said picking up the dishes and keeping it on the cart.

I smile politely at her.

"Sir, Are you ready to order?" She asked taking a note pad from her apron, still smiling.

Jungkook come around the table and sat beside me, sliding the menu towards me. I take the menu and flips it open, trying to calculate everything in my mind.

Before I can order, Hyung take it away from me and order my favourites. Waitress pen down whatever hyung said as I sat there calculating my expenses.

Now hyung's friendship is expensive too---

"I know what he likes and doesn't likes," hyung said, smirking.

"Oh, but it's going to change, soon---" Jungkook said, grabbing my hand and kissing the back, making me blush.

Hyung gives me a side eyes approving Jungkook's action.

He caressed it slowly before keeping it on his thigh. My heart is beating so crazy--- like anytime it's going to come out of my chest.

We can't help our feelings---

I can't clearly help, when it comes to him.

Hyung interrogated him asking about his family and the things I already knows---

Hyung told him about my likes making him crazy. I don't know why it bother him, but I kinda like it, but again the thought of him doing his job perfectly made me hurt.

I should be happy, but all I feel is hurt---

"I forgot the main question, what are doing for living?" I'm totally tired of their interview but this question made me interested in their conversation.

"CEO of Jeon Int.---" what?!!!

CEO?

Really?

Is he out of his mind?

He's smirking at Hyung, who's surprised by his reply.

Jungkook take out his wallet and took a card from it and slides it towards hyung, who take it and scanned before giving it back to him and mouthed a 'Good choice' to me.

They turns back to their interview, forgetting my presence.

It's okay to lie, right?

CEO's are not celebrities, so it's okay. No one knows them unless they are dealing with those kind of line of works.

I didn't even know that Ziwon existed, until I got an interview there, so it's okay to lie---

I have never heard of Jeon Int. it's not like I know everything and everyone here--- It must be good to keep a better profile for this kind of job.

Jungkook, who's the CEO of Jeon Int. wearing a ripped jeans and polo--- woahhh ideal CEO !

But the thought of him in a  three piece suit, making me hot all of a sudden!

I fan myself and I turned my attention to the decor of the diner, which me and Jimnie had talked about more than thousand times.

°°°

The ride back to my place was silent as Jungkook only focused on the driving. He hadn't talked to me after we parted our ways with Bogum hyung.

"He likes you---" Jungkook said, breaking the silent atmosphere.

Huh!

Ohhh, I wasn't aware of that.

I did wanted to roll my eyes but I just hums in response.

"I don't like him, he knows you better than me---" we practically grow up together, Ofcourse, he knows me better than him.

"Forget it," He said running a hand through his hair, making me drool seeing his biceps---

"Okay!"

"Okay?" He growls, and I lost the grip on my bag and it slips from my lap.

"You are saying okay?" He tilts his head towards me, and I stared at him without knowing what he meant by that.

Huh?

"Forget it," he shakes his head and with a sigh, he turn back to driving.

I bite my lip without understanding what just happened now!!!

°°°

I'm seriously mad, I wrote whole chapter and saved it but when I opened it earlier to publish I couldn't find half of them!!!😤😤😤

So I had to rewrite everything, but honestly I don't know if I miss something or not!!!

So Kittens, tell me do you like this chapter?---

Thank you for reading❤...

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

72.5K 2.7K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
80.4K 5K 14
𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–»π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰ π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’ π–»π–Ύπ—€π—‚π—‡π—Œ π—Žπ—‡π–Ύπ—‘π—‰π–Ύπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ–½π—…π—’. Β© π‘Ήπ’†π’šπ’‚ 2020
32K 1.3K 50
πŸ’œπ‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒπŸ’œ π‡π¨π©πž 𝐲'𝐚π₯π₯ π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐒𝐭. 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐜 π–π‘πšπ­ 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐒π₯οΏ½...
36.4K 1.8K 38
"𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘€π’‰π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑑 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑙 𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘¦ π’‰π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝒉 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠 π‘œπ‘“ π’‰π‘–π‘šπ‘ οΏ½...