Yandere-Kun x Male Rivals And...

By lovepandas2005

Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without e... More

Art (Update 3)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Q&A (closed)
Chapter 27
Q&A Answers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Extra 1: Rana Mido
School Festival: Cooking Club
Extra 2: The Yakuza
Extra 3: Megamo
School Festival: Occult Club
Extra 4: Nemesis-Kun
Extra 5: Amao

Chapter 10

3.4K 126 44
By lovepandas2005

*Third P.O.V*

It's was a few days after learning how to make truffles from Amao.

In those few days Ayoshi practiced making the truffles.

And because he made so many batches he had a lot of extra truffles. So he just packed a few bags with the extras to give away.

It took him a few days to make the truffles to his standards.

Mother said when doing something it must be done perfectly. Because even the smallest mistake could cost him everything.

And even though he was just simply making truffles he must follow his mothers words.

So because he perfected it yesterday Ayoshi decided to give him the gift today.

Ayoshi woke up extra early to make the bento and truffles. So when he walked into the kitchen he saw a note from his mother and father saying the would be away for a few days because of work.

Ayoshi being completely unaffected just went on to make the bento and truffles.

When Ayoshi finished he just made himself a quick omelette for breakfast and walked to school.

While Ayoshi was walking to school he saw Taro and Osano at their meeting place waiting for them.

"Hey Ayoshi-Kun!" Taro said as he waved.

Osano just crossed his arms and said, "Finally! I've been waiting for so long. Don't make me wait so much next time Baka!"

"But we both got here 5 minutes Osano-Kun."

"Shut up Taro! Five minutes is a long time, ok!"

Taro laughed awkwardly and just agreed with Osano.

"Anyways lets go before you two make me late." Osano said as he walked off with a pout.

As they were walking Taro noticed Ayoshi holding a bento and a beautiful box.

"What's that Ayoshi-Kun?"

When Osano heard Taro's words he turned his head to face Ayoshi and noticed the things in his hands.

"These are gifts."

"For who?" Osano asked.

"A few days ago I realized I wanted to thank someone. He's been very kind to me. So I made him a gift. A bento and truffles."

Taro and Osano's hearts sped up. Both thinking, 'I hope it's for me!'

"W-when are you giving it h-him?!" Osano asked with excitement.

"Lunch."

Osano and Taro both couldn't with for lunch. Both expecting to be the lucking man to get such a special gift from Ayoshi.

*Time Skip*

It was lunch and Kizano was slowly pacing in front of the door that led to fountain. Where Ayoshi ate his lunch.

Kizano had been observing him since the day at his play rehearsal. He's been trying to build up the courage to speak to him.

He didn't understand why all of a sudden he was so nervous to speak to him.

'Kizano get ahold of yourself! Your prince is never going to love a coward.'

Kizano finally decided, he walked through the doors towards Ayoshi with confidence.

Ayoshi was sitting with Taro and Osano sitting to his left and right. But Ayoshi was getting up to go somewhere.

'Ugh who are these two always with my prince!'

"Ayoshi-Kun, it's me!" Kizano said happily as he stood in front of Ayoshi.

"Hello Sunobu-Kun."

Kizano rapped his arm around Ayoshi's arm and laid his head on Ayoshi's shoulder, "Ayoshi call me Kizano!"

Taro and Osano looked at Kizano's bold display of affection towards Ayoshi in shock.

'Who is this man that keeps rubbing himself on Ayoshi?!' They both thought in anger.

"Ayoshi-Kun who is this?" Osano said as he looked at Kizano up and down.

Just as Ayoshi was going to open his mouth to respond Kizano interrupted him, "I am Sunobu Kizano, president of the Drama Club."

"Ayoshi why didn't you tell us about him?" Taro said with a saddened voice.

Before Ayoshi could say anything he was once again interrupted, "Oh probably after the incident between us he probably wanted to keep me all to himself."

Even though Kizano hadn't interacted with Ayoshi since the day he saved Kizano, he loved the way Taro's and Osano's faces twisted with jealousy and anger.

'The incident?!' What happened between the two of them?!' Taro and Osano screamed in there heads.

"Ayoshi w-what happened b-between you
t-two?!" Taro almost yelled.

"Ayoshi saved me. He caught me in his strong arms! Protecting me from getting hurt. It's was amazing, magical even~." Kizano said as he starred at Ayoshi with dreamy eyes.

Taro and Osano were so upset. They were both rushing to think of a way to get Ayoshi away from Kizano.

Then it hit them, 'Ayoshi's gift for me!'

They both became cocky in their minds thinking of how Ayoshi was going to give them a precious gift right in front of Kizano.

"Ayoshi didn't you say you wanted to give someone a gift during lunch?" The two said in unison.

"What gift?" Kizano asked.

As Ayoshi was looking through his bag he explained the reason for his gift.

"O-oh how n-nice of y-you!" Kizano said with a strained smile.

Taro and Osano looked at him with a smug smirk. Kizano glared at them.

The held out their hands waiting for the precise gift Ayoshi made for them, when Taro and Osano noticed they both held out their hands. Before they could question each other Ayoshi finished searching.

Ayoshi finally took out the two bags of truffles, "Here you go."

They were both shocked. They weren't handed the bento or the beautifully decorated box Ayoshi held this morning.

"Ayoshi w-what about th-that bento?"

"A-and the p-pretty box of chocolate?"

"That's for someone else. These are left over truffles I head left. I wanted to give some to you as a sign of friendship."

Kizano mockingly chuckled at the seen.

Taro and Osano heard a looked at Kizano as he gave the same smug smirk they had given him.

They fiercely glared at him.

'Maybe that gift is for me! My prince must have imprinted our special moment in his heart and made the gift as sign of affection!' Kizano thought with excitement.

"Ayoshi my prince if the gift isn't for them who's it for?"

When Kizano asked the question Ayoshi had just finished counting the bags of truffles he had left over.

Ayoshi grabbed one and handed it to Kizano.

Kizano looked at the bag and felt great disappointment. The gift wasn't for him! But the all disappeared when he heard Ayoshi next words, "Take this Kizano-Kim. A gift for you to congratulate getting the lead for the school play."

Even though it wasn't the gift he wanted his prince had remembered something important to him.

"Oh my prince! You're so sweet! I love it, I'm sure the chocolate will be delicious." Kizano said as he rapped his arms around Ayoshi neck and gave him a hug.

When Taro and Osano looked at how happy Kizano was at the gift Ayoshi gave him they felt terrible.

Ayoshi gave them a gift as a sign of their friendship. It showed how much Ayoshi cherished them. But they were being so ungrateful.

The two changed their minds and looked at their gifts with happiness.

"Ayoshi you're so kind. I love my gift. Thank you!" Taro said with a smile as he pushed Kizano out of the way.

He rapped his arms around Ayoshi's waist and held him close.

"H-hey! Taro move I'm giving Ayoshi a hug too!"

Taro didn't want to let go. He loved the way his and Ayoshi's body fit together so perfectly. He loved Ayoshi warmth. But he was prided from Ayoshi by Osano.

Osano stood in front of Ayoshi and awkwardly rapped his arms around him. Then quickly moved away after giving him a quick hug.

Osano face was flushed, "Don't think I-I
w-wanted to hug y-you, Baka! I-it was just to show m-my gratitude."

Ayoshi just nodded at Osano words.

Ayoshi actually thought the hugs were nice.

He mother never hugged him much. Mostly showing her affection to his father. So he never really felt the warmth of a hug.

"I must go now. I have to go give my gift." But before Ayoshi could walk away the bell rang. Signaling that lunch was over.

"Ayoshi-Kun we're sorry. We wasted your time, now you can't go give your gift." Taro said as the other two nodded along.

"It's ok, I'll just give it to him later." He said as he walked off.

The other three stayed behind for a few minutes. They looked at each other.

All silently agreeing they must find out who so special to Ayoshi that he would go through so much trouble to make a gift for him.

*Time Skip*

Ayoshi had just finished club activities. He finally changed back into his uniform.

Budo walked over to him with a big smile, "Great match Aishi-Kun! You getting really good."

"Thank you Masuta-Kun, but before I go I have something to give you."

"You do?" Budo said with surprise.

"Yes, I was making truffles and made to many." Ayoshi said as he handed him the bag.

Budo happily grabbed the bag of chocolate. He opened it and ate one.

"Wow! These taste great. You're a great baker Aishi-Kim. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I must go now."

"Wait."

"Yes."

"Well we've known each other for awhile and we are sparring partners. So why don't we call each other by our first names."

"Ok. Bye Budo-Kun."

"Bye Ayoshi-Kun!" Budo said as he starred at Ayoshi back as he walked away.

'I've never liked someone saying my name so much. He makes it sound so nice. And he gave me chocolate. Ayoshi you really are wonderful~.'

Budo finally moves from his spot. He started to clean the clubroom as he hummed.

One of the male club members noticed and walked over to Budo, "What's got you so happy president?"

"Oh I just got chocolate. Who wouldn't be happy about chocolate?"

"Oh really and why do you have a chocolate?" The club member asked.

"Oh they said there was a lot left over when they were baking. And they just had to much so they gave me some."

"Dude." The club member said as he looked at Budo like he was stupid.

"What?" Asked confused.

"I mean if I had a lot of chocolate I wouldn't give it anyone, you could never have to much chocolate."

"You have a point."

"People just say that so they don't look weird when they give chocolate to a guy. The girl who gave you that just made that excuse up so they could give you chocolate without you questioning them."

Budo completely missing how the other said girl asked "Really?"

"Yea, the girl who gave you chocolate totally likes you."

When Budo heard those words he mind went blank.

The club member stood there awkwardly for a few minutes as he looked at the president who has stood there with a dumbfounded expression. Budo has said nothing the whole time.

"Well I'm gonna go president." He said as he walked away.

Budo continued to stand there with a blank face until he heard some call out his name.

"Budo-Kun? Are you ok, you've been standing there for awhile."

Budo had finally snapped out of it and it finally sunk in.

'Ayoshi like me~.' Budo said as he face grew a big goofy smile and starred at the chocolate he held gently with dreamy eyes.

"I'm great~." He whispered almost lovingly.

Mina has seen the interaction between him and Ayoshi. Then heard the conversation between Budo and the other club member.

So she knew why Budo was so happy. And it hurt. It hurt so bad.

'Why can't it be me?!' She thought.

Budo suddenly realized he had to go to Ayoshi and tell I'm he understands.

"Rai-Chan I have to go!" Budo said as he gathered his stuff and left to go after Ayoshi.

"I told you to call me Mina. Why do you never listen." She whispered to Budo's retreating back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 10 12
(!!NOTE!! I do NOT like yandev, however, I do enjoy his game/characters and thus, this spawn of hell was created c: also, this is a mature story with...
40.6K 945 16
After the events of first semester, Ayano falls hard for Info Chan after being invited out to dinner, and receiving a gift from her. Feeling a sense...
2K 60 22
I DIDN'T MAKE THIS PICTURE. THE OWNER OF THE PICTURE IS: ALABALB1234. Here is the link to where the original picture is: http://www.deviantart.com/ar...
204K 8.6K 94
Ayato has finally found his senpai. Now he has a problem to face, getting rid of his rivals, but some consequences of his father's past return for re...