IMPERFECTION (AN INTERCULTURA...

Por Simplicity_writes

Imperfection is the story of Anuoluwapo.A young energetic Yoruba lady who is full of life, she's independent... Más

Journey
Preparation
Mrs. azim
August visitor
I'll be your girlfriend
First visit
First weekend
Best Man Ever
Suprise ! yet surprised
Hidden Emotions
Ameera
Who is Khalifa ?
The big question
Greatest fear
Unexpected guest
Assurance
That's my man
Finally!
Planning my wedding
Engagement ceremony.
Kunshi
Kamu
Wedding Dinner
Matrimony/ Budan Kai unveiling of bride
White wedding
Khalifa, the total package
Cupid
Pampered
Signs.
Expectance
Short lived.
Our love life
💞💞💞
occurred
Curiosity
Trouble in paradise
Not mine
Laugh last
D's Identity
Months later
New arrival
Motherhood
Changes
Shattered
Bonus chapter ( Khalifa's POV)
Mine
Mi familia perfecta
Afterward
Karma
Baecation
Bonus chapter; Zahra's wedding
Finale
Epilogue
Cast
Appreciation/Announcement
Bonus chapters or Not

Bonus chapter (1)

1.7K 199 19
Por Simplicity_writes

"Look who's  finally awake, my sleeping beauty" I cooed  to my  daughter Arianna who is  making  a small fuss in a crib. She fell asleep with her brother  a little after twelve  after feeding  them.  She woke up earlier than  her brother.  They've  just been asleep over twenty minutes.  I glanced at the other crib  to see her brother  still sleeping soundly.  I expect him to be up in the next twenty minutes  or so.

"Mommy  is here my sweet  pod" I said quietly picking  her from her crib trying not to wake Aryan.  I sat on the  rocking chair, placed Arianna on my arms properly before bringing  out my breast  and feeding her.   She wasted no time in sucking.

I delivered  my sweet bundles of joy   three  months  ago and  trust when I say there's  no greater experience  than motherhood.  I still find it hard  to believe  that I'm a mother  of four wonderful children.  It feels so unreal.   I could  still remember  me couple of years ago, hopeless, begging for at least one child but  now the Almighty has multiplied  the blessings times four.

Ever  since I found out I was pregnant  with twins again.  I had been preparing.  I knew what to expect and how  to go about it.  My experience  with the older twins helped me a whole lot.   It wasn't  as hard as it felt the first time.  Still, raising  twins toddlers is no joke including two older ones under five.   I don't have to be told  that I'm a real MVP..

Labour this time was so different  from the first time.  First because I had the love of my life with me and second because  it was a natural birth unlike  the first that was c section.   I saw hell this time around it was not even a joke.

The twins came at exactly thirty five weeks of pregnancy.  Labour started the night before.  I started feeling contractions  after dinner but I kept ignoring it  feeling it was something i could bare. It kept intensifying  by the second.  I didn't even tell Khalifa i was having contractions.   He just knew something  was up from my action.   He suggested we go to the hospital  but I told him not to worry, that I was still  fine.  We finally  sleep through that night even though  not peacefully.  

The next day, I was in the  bathroom getting ready for my morning  hygiene.   I remember vividly I was brushing  my teeth when I felt a flood of water rush out of me.  Instantly I knew my water broke.  I tried as much as possible not to panic.  Forget it, no matter how much you're prepared for labour,  you're  never fully ready.   I called out to Ahmad  and he  made everything  worse.  Nigga was freaking  out, I remember  yelling at him to calm the fuck down as he was not helping my situation.  I managed to take a shower after  much disagreement  from my husband  who insist we head to the hospital  immediate  but I refuse to deliver my baby without  being  as fresh as hell.

We finally got to the hospital and it really didn't take time for me to push.  two and a half hour  later, I was ready to push.  Khalifa was with me all through  whispering  sweet words and praying silently, kissing  on my head and holding my hand and trying to comfort me.  It's funny I mean I don't even know who was comforting who.  That would  be his first time in the delivery room and that  was my own first time experiencing  natural delivery.

Kei

I saw heaven  on earth.   Aryan was the first to the born while Arianna was born fifteen minutes  laters.  As soon as I delivered  the placenta,  I started bleeding non  stop that I lost total consciousness.   The last thing I remembered  was the Doctor's frantic  movements  in trying to revive me, my babies cries, Ahmad's yells that seemed so far away.  I could've  sworn I saw my greater generations.  I finally woke up the next day only to be informed I suffered  from Post partum Haemorrhage.  I stayed in the hospital  a little while longer because of that.  

Arianna and Aryan are the sweetest, my cutie pie.  I finally got my mini  me in Arianna even though  Aryan  turned out to look like his dad also.  Ahmad's  genes are so strong.  He keeps beating me to it. It's unfair.  These twins are like the exact  opposite of the first  two.  Arianna is like a mini  dove unlike our mama Iman.   She's such a sweetheart,  she hardly cries.   She's  way calm and enjoys  her piece while daddy  Aryan... I don't need to talk.  I already know  my nigga is a fighter, I'm  sure he's the one doing all the kicking in  me all this while.

Talk of the angel, I heard his cries fill the room.  He hates being alone.  Seeing his sister by his side calms him a bit sometimes  but now she's not  even there  so I understand  why the cries is this high.  I carried his sister and placed her on my shoulders trying  to bump her.  I moved closer to while rocking his  sister.

"Awww my cutest bubba is awake.. my cutie  boo boo... awww" I cooed smiling  down at him.  He stopped crying and was looking at me.  He stared as I rocked his sister still making a fuss, he wasn't yelling  but it's obvious he's still crying.   I need to make sure I bump Arianna  before placing her down  so she doesn't  choke on  her food.  Just immediately  she bump and I couldn't be more grateful because  Bubba is starting to be one impatient.  I placed her in her crib, put the pacifier  in her mouth before picking up Aryan.  I moved to the chair and weigh  my breast.  I felt my left one was more heavier  since   his sister just suckled on  the right one. I placed him on  my hand properly and feed him  quietly humming  to him.  After he was done.  I bumped him  also. 

I strapped Aryan to my back  while I carried his sister and headed to their elder siblings  room.   I still haven't changed  their room.  I decided against it.  Iman can't sleep alone so I decided to let them be together  for a few years more.    I got into their room, placed  Arianna on the bed  and  start packing their  bags.

All the kids would be staying with Mami this  weekend.  It's a constant thing  in the family.  All the grand children would spend a weekend with  Mami.  This time,  the younger  twins would be joining.   Mami claims  they are old enough  to stay and the  maids would  be with them also.  She claims I need  time for myself and tgis would actually  be the first  time I'd  be with my babies for so long.  Fortunately  for me, I wasn't on exclusive  breastfeeding.  Even if I wished for it, it's not possible,  I don't have  the strength  to feed two babies breast milk  exclusively,  when it's not like I want to die.

I already packed the bags for the younger twins  earlier today.  In no time, I packed few  but enough clothes for the older  twins.    I checked the time and saw the twins would return from school in less than an hour.  I head out of the room, checked with Ola go see what she prepared for the kids and she made  them  some sweet potato  and scrambled eggs like I instructed.  I asked Esther to get her bag ready also as  we would be leaving shortly. 

The twins arrived already, they showered,  changed, ate and did their homework.  It was time to drop them off at their grandmother's .  I'm  also trying  to be fast because Khalifa had  planned a date for us tonight.  

I can't wait to be honest... It's been a while since we went on a date, since before I got pregnant.  I'm  super excited about it.  I still haven't started working, I'm  not sure I'm ready  to let my babies alone just yet.  They're  still my little cuties. Sooner or later, I know I'll  have to enroll them in a daycare probably,  the same school daycare as their  elder siblings  so as to be closer. 

We filled in the Range rover.  The range rover is more spacious and comfortable.  My husband thinks we need a mini van since the family is increasing  but for now, I feel the SUV is okay.. I tuck the younger  twins in the futher back.  Iman insist to stay with them.   Since  their arrival,  she has been smitten with her younger siblings  including Arianna who  I thought  would make a feel some kind of way being  a girl but then my baby is such a  sweet big sister

Iman and Ola sat at the back  while Esther sat  beside me in the front.  We started  the car and head to mami's house in Wuse.  We got there in no time. I carried Aryan, Ola carried Arianna  while Esther and the twins carried the bags.  We got in and met Mami in her private living  room on a call.  When she saw us coming, she has to end her call.  The twins rushed towards her and she engulfed  them in a tight hug.

"My babies, I miss you so much "  she said  kissing their cheeks. 

"Good afternoon  mami " I greeted.  She stood up and hugged me properly.  "How are you my darling.  You're looking  good dear, what's the secret, look at your stomach,  who would know you just delivered  twins " I smiled when she said that.   I didn't take it easy with the tummy to be honest.  I really didn't add weight during pregnancy just swollen feets and face but my  stomach  was quite big after deliver.  I made sure to work  on it.  Ahmad  was my personal  trainer. He helped me get this flat tummy back. 

"Awww look at my little babies..  ya allah na suna girma da sauri, where is Arianna " Pls came forward with Arianna  "awww look at how grown  she has become.  Didn't I see them few weeks ago."

"Yes you did  "

"Ku da Khalifa kuyi yara mara kyau masha Allah"  I chuckled.  Being with Khalifa for almost  ten years  and being in the midst  Hausa's I learnt  how to speak the language.  So I understand  what she said.  She said  my husband  and I make cute  babies.   Well that I can agree. 

"The rest are yet to come?" I asked looking around.

"Yes Ameera should be on her way, while Ameena already called that she'll  bring them a little while later. "  Esther and Mami's maid already went in with the bags.  I can only imagine how filled up this house would be for the weekend.  Mami has ten grand children .  So I know she'll  need as many help as she can get. 

"Are you sure you want me to leave the twins, I can take them with me "

"Haha kei, I already told you  not to stress it.   You need this rest more,  spend time on yourself, have fun, go to the saloon, Make yourself enjoy  life a little more.   Trust me you love it." She said while I just nod.

I stayed for a while.  I breastfed the twins again and pumped  some milk in the bottle.  That  should do  for just tonight  alone.  Ameera arrived before I left.  She just dropped her three kids, she couldn't stay longer.   She had things to tend.   I made sure everything was fine,  I gave instructions to Ola and Esther.  I kissed my babies couple of times before leaving..

As soon as I got home.  I  started preparing  for my date with my husband.  Khalifa returned an hour later.  He got  ready in no time and by seven thirty we were on our way to Blucabana.

"No talking about  the kids  or the house  or work tonight " Ahmad  suggested  and I chuckled before nodding lightly.  

"It's been a while  we did this, I think  about a year ago or so" he stated.

"Yeah the last time we did this was  that period  when  Summaiyah returned briefly.  She babysat the twins" I reminded.  He chuckled.

"Where should we start  from, now that you've said no topics on family, or works "

"How about you start by telling me three countries you'd  love to visit?"

"Huh... I'll  say India, Haiti and  let's say Ethiopia. I would've  said  the ones I love but I've been there already.  So I can try these ones  out." 

"Apart from your current job, if you could try out any occupation  for a year, what would it be" he asked.   He thought for a while.

" Probably a sailor.  I wouldn't mind being on the sea everytime.   It's a beautiful sight  to behold" 

"I don't imagine  you being a sailor.  I thought you would've  said a stylist  or something  because you sure know how to slay giving  all those  vibes" we laughed together. 

"You mean those vibes that made you fall  in love with me ba" he said cockily. I rolled my eyes at him  playfully  "abegi, who told you that"

"Lie that I didn't take  your breath away the first  time you saw me. I still remembered  the way you kept stealing glances at me.  You sef can't  deny say you no fall for fine boy" I chuckled.

"See this one o,  says the guy that kept staring at me all through  the party.  Even after that,  you kept texting me.  You're lucky you know how to keep a conversation going, I would've  gotten bored of you a long time ago."

"Wow how time flies, it still feels like yesterday, that moment,  I knew you were my girl already,  I was willing to do everything to have you.  Trust me, even  if you had a boyfriend then, I would've  worked my charm on you that you sef wouldn't be able to resist" I threw my head to the back laughing 

"Are  you for real "

"Yes baby"

I could feel my breast lactating  and getting heavier.  Thank goodness  I wore a breast pad.  Normally, I would have fed the twins at least twice by now but  now my breasts are full and it's hurting slightly.  I couldn't  help but think about my babies.  They should be asleep by now before waking up around one.  I miss them already and it is not even up to twelve hours yet. 

"My boobs are hurting"  I blurt out.  Ahmad sat properly.  He became  alarmed.

"Are you okay, should we leave now, is..."

"Baby  chill, it's nothing serious, I'm just lactating because I haven't pumped  out the milk yet.  I'm fine. We're  half way through our date, I'm fine  I can handle it "

"Are you sure"    I nod slightly  and heaved  a sigh of relief. 

We stayed for another  hour before heading home.   I wasted no time in pumping out the milk as soon as I hop in the shower.  I felt there is no  use keeping it till the twins returned since  I'll  be feeding them myself. 

"I missed you" I felt Ahmad's breath on my neck as he snaked his arms around my waist.  I blushed.  He trailed  kisses down my neck.  Soft and sloppy kisses. 

"We have the house  to ourselves  tonight.  And this opportunity  might not present itself again in a long time so why  not make the best use of it " he whispered softly.  I threw my head back meeting the pleasure  take over me

I turned to him and found his lips in mine,  our lips moved in sync.  We stopped briefly just to head to the bed and there we continued.  I craved  everything  he's willing to give, it's what I need most. 

We made love all night long.  It was not too slow  or fast, we went so rhythmically,  going with the flow.  He understood my body language .  He knows what I deserve and how to treat  me in the best way ever. 

For the first time since delivery,  I slept soundly , I overslept.  I woke up almost around noon.  I feel so brand new.   I treated myself  to a spa day, I had a pedicure  and manicure done and also got my hair done.   Like mami  had said, I needed this so badly and I couldn't be more grateful that I got this break. 

Ahmad  and I went  out later at night.  To a nice Karaoke  bar with  our friends.   It's actually nice to be free and I loved that we could do this  hopefully we do this more often. 

The next day, we stayed indoor all through the day until around evening when we both drove to Mami's  house  to pick up the kids.  As soon as I saw my babies.  I hugged them for almost five minutes  straight.  I missed all of them  so much including  the older twins.   I  fed the younger twins also because my boobs were aching  as hell.  We ate dinner at Mami's before heading home.

Wheeewww I missed  her so much....A very long  chapter  I know, about three thousand  words. Quite a Bonus chapter this  is.  I plan to write another one very soon though  but for now enjoy this.

Don't forget to vote,  comment  and Check other books.   Kisses.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.1K 3.5K 22
A story depicting two different people struggling with their lives and a simple arrangement changing both their lives. Sumayya Mahmoud is a stubborn...
31.8K 5.4K 88
Different cultures, different countries, different background bonded in Marriage without love. Meeting the ever-handsome Habib Aman dandachi from Gab...
229K 24K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
176K 16.4K 73
Highest Ranking..../22-03-2020/ #2 in Nigeria #1 in Maryam #1 in Kareem #5 in Wattpad banters #16 in Muslimah #25 in Spiritual #41 in Watty #84 in Mi...