HOUNDS OF JUSTICE: A WWE stor...

Av GLAMPYRE_BABE

Faith Melrose is new to the WWE, and on her very first day she meets the group known as The Shield. Immediate... Mer

AUTHOR'S NOTES
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 (WRESTLEMANIA SPECIAL: PART ONE)
CHAPTER 55 (WRESTLEMANIA SPECIAL: PART TWO)
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74 (RAW SPECIAL)
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
EPILOUGE
AUTHOR'S END NOTES
COMING NEXT...

CHAPTER 47

96 9 1
Av GLAMPYRE_BABE

Roman and I left Dean with Paige down at the hospital, with the promise that we'd be back first thing in the morning.

''I don't think I could have stayed there one more minute...'' I was saying to Roman ''just seeing the hurt on Deans face like that was killing me! He was so heartbroken Roman. I only wish I could trade places with Paige, then he wouldn't be hurting like this!'' I cried.

''But then I would. Look baby, I hate what's happened as much as you do, but we need to be strong for Dean right now. He needs us'' Roman said gently holding my hand.

''I know baby, but if I could jus...-''

''Guys!'' Seth said coming out of the lift.

''Anything?'' I asked hopefully as he ran towards us. He shook his head.

''Nothing I'm afraid'' he said slowing down and panting slightly ''The guy down at the arena...he was... real unhelpful'' he said, pausing to catch his breath some more ''but I sweetened him up with a little green, and we sat and watched the footage in his office, and yes, I could see everything you were saying Faith. I saw you knock at the guys locker, I saw Dolph, I saw Summer Rae...but unfortunately, just like you said, whoever she was talking to round that corner, they were really hidden from view. We even rewound the camera back to see if we could see who had walked round there before, but all we saw was Summer. She had walked from down the hall, and over to the corner and started talking to whoever was behind the wall, so the person must have already been there. Sorry guys.'' Seth said apologetically.

''That's ok Seth, you tried your best, and we really appreciate it, we know Dean does too'' I told him softly.

''Yeah good work man, you really stepped up tonight, it won't go unnoticed'' Roman said, extending his arm to fist bump Seth.

He fist bumped him back the said, ''well, I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Let me know when you go to visit Paige ok, I'd like to come too if I may?'' Seth asked nervously.

''Of course you may, your Paige's friend too, and your our friend Seth'' I said, kindly rubbing his arm and smiling warmly at him ''we'll see you tomorrow ok'' then Roman and I retreated to our room.

*****

ROMAN POV:

''Are you sleep baby?''

''No. I can't sleep. You?''

''No, me either. Oh god this is really bad isn't it?'' I said, gently running my hand down Faiths back.

''Ooowww ow!'' she winced.

''Oh god so sorry baby! I forgot, I'm sooo sorry'' I said, quickly jumping up to look at her.

''It's ok, I'm just a little sore still, and kinda uncomfortable in this position'' she sighed.

''Babygirl, I said I'm happy to give you the entire bed so you can stretch out'' I told her.

''No, we changed back to a double room so I could have you next to me'' she whispered softly ''and that's what I want Roman, I want you next to me'' she smiled.

''I'm here baby, I'm not leaving your side. You want me to put another warm towel on you back?''

''Oh yes please. God you're so sweet baby'' she sighed happily.

I went into the bathroom to run some warm water on one of the hotel towels, and just stood for a moment staring at myself in the mirror, as my mind zoned off for a moment...I would never hit a woman, but I could honestly kill Eva and Summer with my bare hands for what they did to my babygirl! And of course for what they did to Paige too...Your time will come ladies.

I came back and gently replaced Faiths towel with warmer one ''My uh...my parents said to wish you all the best, they saw what happened, and they were real concerned for you...-''

Faith jumped up all of a sudden ''Oh my god Roman, your parents! Ow ow ow ow ooowww...'' she whimpered, then slowly lay back down again.

''Be careful baby, please'' I said, leaning down and gently kissing her shoulder.

''Sorry'' she smiled sweetly ''but Roman, your parents, aww I never got to meet them! I'm so sorry, I completely forgot! Oh they must hate me now'' she said sadly.

''Are you kidding?! They, like the whole WWE Universe saw what happened out there tonight! They actually wanted to come outback and check that you were ok, especially after Eva hit you with that fucking chair! Sorry baby'' I said, watching her eyes widen over me using profanity ''I guess what I'm trying to say is they were angry and worried for you baby'' I told her.

''They were? Oh my god that's so sweet of them'' she gushed.

''But I told them that tonight's not the best time, besides I knew we had to go down to the hospital with Paige, so I got my parents a taxi home. They're ok baby, and don't worry you can meet them another time ok. They all said how beautiful you looked though. And my dad said that you performed amazingly in the ring tonight'' I told her happily.

''Really? A compliment like that from famous Sekah! That's really awesome! Tell your parents thank you baby, and I really do look forward to meeting with them next time'' she smiled.

''Ok baby'' I whispered, kissing her cheek. Once I was happy Faith was comfortable, I turned the lights out, and lay down beside her ''I'll set the alarm for us'' I whispered ''how's 6:00am? I wanna get some training in at the gym, then I'll order us some breakfast in bed, and I help can help you to get ready before we go to see Paige and Dean down at the hospit...-''

Snore snore....

I looked down at her and smiled...god, I love you so much babygirl, if anything had happened to you tonight....I wouldn't even allow myself to think it!

*****

FAITH POV:

It was 10:00am, and Roman and I had just arrived at the hospital.

We knocked on the door, opening gently it to see poor Dean in the same position we had left him in last night...sitting on a chair by the bed, holding Paige's hand, with his head resting lightly by her arm.

''Should we wake him?'' I whispered to Roman.

''No need...I haven't slept a wink'' he said looking up at us. His eyes were red from lack of sleep, his hair was a mess, and he was in desperate need of a shave.

''You can't stay like this buddy'' Roman said softly.

''Yes I can. And I don't care, because I'm not leaving Paige's side ever again'' he told us.

''How is she doing?'' I asked walking over to them. I went and stood by Paige at the top of her bed...Jesus, her face looked so bruised and swollen over neck brace, like someone had punched her repeatedly or something Her eyes were shut tight, and she was still breathing through that tube thing.

Knock knock...

''I'm sorry to interrupt, um, are you all family of the patient?'' the nurse asked.

''Yes, I'm her brother, and this is her best friend and boyfriend'' Roman said.

''Well Mr. Bevis, could I kindly ask that you and friends step outside for just moment while I check on the patient, and give her a hospital wash down?'' she asked politely.

Roman nodded ''Come on man he said to Dean, holding him gently by his shoulder. After reluctantly letting go of Paige's hand, Dean got up followed him quietly.

We all went outside and sat on one of the benches just behind the Hospital car park. I sat by Dean and held his hand ''How is she? Any signs of movement?'' I asked softly.

''Nah...she kinda gurgled once during the night, so I called the doctor, and he just said that her breathing tube needed re-adjusting, but that was about all'' he said sadly.

''Did you hear anything back from Seth?'' he asked hopefully.

''We did, and nothing I'm afraid. He watched the CCTV himself with one of the arena staff members, but said that whoever Summer was talking to, was well hidden from view of any cameras'' I told him.

''Where is Seth by the way? I thought he would be here'' Dean said.

''He messaged us just before we left to come here, that he had to go into wardrobe this morning as they're planning on re-vamping his outfit for Mania or something'' Roman said.

''Oh'' Dean rubbed his hands on his jeans, and taking a long sigh ''Well...I guess that's it then. Without proof, I can't exactly make Summer Rae pay for what she did. I guess it was just an accident, and of course in our profession accidents do happen, but why did it have to happen to my Paige?!'' he said, breaking down crying.

Roman rushed to his side now, as did I, and we both hugged Dean tight with all our love.

The moment was sweet, and I know we all said a silent prayer for Paige to get well soon. My heart was still breaking though, I mean I had been the closest one to Paige when it all happened. And to be honest, I still hadn't given myself a chance to process it all yet. At this moment in time, I just wanted to be alone with my best friend.

''Um guys, if it's ok with you, I would like a quiet moment with Paige, give my well wishes. I don't know when I'll get another moment like this, as I got a meeting this afternoon with Stephanie, then we're gonna be moving on, so...''

''Go go go....it's all good'' Dean said.

''Sure baby, I'll be right here ok'' Roman said smiling up at me.

''Ok, won't be long'' and I turned and ran back inside.

Once by Paige's bed, I took a long time just staring at her, letting the image of her swollen face, her bruised neck, the neck brace, her pale skin, the tube she now used to breathe through, the hospital bed, all of it just sink in. My eyes quickly filled up with tears again, but I used the hurt to fuel me and keep me stronng!! I also thought back to what Summer had said to me in the ring, and accident or not, those hurtful, horrible, cold words she said about Paige was both unscripted and uncalled for! Paige was right, when she had once told Summer that eventually she would bump into herself, and she wouldn't be laughing then. And with the way I felt right now, she sure as hell better not damn well bump into me!

I looked at Paige and held her hand ''I'm so sorry I couldn't get to you in time Saraya...it's killing me that this has happen to you. Your my best friend and I love you so much girl'' I began sobbing, but I quickly gathered myself and leaned down to whisper in Paige's ear ''And I swear Saraya...if it's the last ever thing I do in the WWE, I am going to make sure that Summer Rae pays for what she has done to you!'' I said venomously

''You better...'' she croaked groggily.

I stared down at her face, as the corners of her lips turned upwards slightly.

''Saraya?...your awake?!!! ''I cried in happiness, while leaning my face close to hers to examine her carefully.

She squeezed my hand in response, and squinted at her eyes a couple of times 'till they opened and looked at me.

''Oh my god! NURSE!!!'' I yelled excitedly at the top of my voice!!

''Are you ok? No don't say anything, save your voice! Oh my god Saraya, I miss you so much!'' I cried gently embracing her body in my arms, and squeezing her hand again.

''I miss you...too'' she whispered, and her other hand went up and touched at the brace around her neck.

Knock knock...

''Did you call for some hel-...oh! The patient is awake! I will call the doctor for an evaluation'' the Nurse said running back out the room.

''Dean...'' Paige whispered.

''Yes of course...Dean...he's right outside...I'll gego t him! Oh god girl you're awake this is great news!!!!!!!! Mwah!'' I said, blowing her a kiss, before running out back to get the boys.

''Dean! Roman! SHE'S AWAKE! AND SHE'S TALKING!!!!''

They both ran over to me, and we all went back inside.

''Paige! Baby!'' Dean yelled as he ran through the door toward her.

''Careful man! Don't pull at her'' Roman said rushing over to Paige's bedside too.

Dean grabbed at her hand and kissed it tightly ''Oh god Paige, I love you baby! I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm so glad you are awake now. I was here with you all night watching you sleep baby...oh man I missed those beautiful eyes'' he said all at one, while kissing her hand again, then stood back up so she could look at him.

''I love you too Dean'' she whispered, touching her hand back on her brace.

''No of course, no more talking, you mustn't strain your voice'' Dean said cautiously.

I watched as Paige looked at each of us all individually, and giggled as she raised her hand and waved at Roman, making a peace sign at him. He mimicked her back saying ''love ya sis'' and just then the idea came to me that we should all take a picture together, doing a Shiled style fist bump for Paige's Twitter account.

It was a perfect moment!

I had to leave shortly after for my meeting with Stephanie, but I told them I would be back as soon as I was done.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
34.4K 1.1K 73
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same about her so she decides to move on with her life but what wil...
60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
13.4K 242 31
Commander Beth Taylor (aka Hannah Clark) was being protected. She didn't know them very well. When a storyline was created to bring them back togethe...