FAKE LOVE - J.HS.

By idonthavethink3

Y/N was married, and just when she thought all hope was lost, he appeared. "Ask him if his refrigerator is ru... More

✧ Chapter 1 ✧
✧ Chapter 2 ✧
✧ Chapter 3 ✧
✧ Chapter 4 ✧
✧ Chapter 5 ✧
✧ Chapter 6 ✧
✧ Chapter 7 ✧
✧ Chapter 8 ✧
✧ Chapter 9 ✧
✧ Chapter 10 ✧
✧ Chapter 11 ✧
✧ Chapter 12 ✧
✧ Chapter 13 ✧
✧ Chapter 14 ✧
✧ Chapter 15 ✧
✧ Chapter 16 ✧
✧Chapter 17✧
✧ Chapter 18 ✧
✧ Chapter 19 ✧
✧ Chapter 20 ✧
✧ Chapter 22 ✧
✧ Chapter 23 ✧
✧ Chapter 24 ✧
✧ Chapter 25 ✧
✧ Chapter 26 ✧
✧ Chapter 27✧
✧ Chapter 28 ✧
✧ Chapter 29 ✧
✧ Chapter 30 ✧
✧ Chapter 31 ✧
✧ Chapter 32 ✧
✧ Chapter 33 ✧
✧ Chapter 34 ✧
✧ Chapter 35 ✧
✧ Chapter 36 ✧
✧ Chapter 37✧
✧ Chapter 38 ✧
✧ Chapter 39 ✧
✧ Chapter 40 ✧
✧ Chapter 41✧
✧ Chapter 42 ✧
✧ Chapter 43 ✧
✧ Chapter 44 ✧
✧ Chapter 45 ✧
✧ Chapter 46 ✧
✧ Chapter 47✧ final
✧Epilogue✧

✧ Chapter 21 ✧

126 8 10
By idonthavethink3

Despair.

It was the only word capable of describing how you felt at that moment. You were shaking, couldn't breath and just wanted to see and hold him.

You felt tears about to spill, but sucked it up, only enough to call Jimin.

"J– Jimin?"

"Woah Y/N, did something happen?"

"I- I need to go to the, Hoseok, he, I just–"

"What? Calm down a little and tell me what happened?"

"Hoseok!! I- I don't know what happened, I just- we need to go to the hospital?" You finally broke down in sobs, hugging your knees tightly.

"What!? Is he alright?" Jimin said, clearly worried about his hyung.

"We were on the phone and I heard a car crash on the other side, Jimin!"

"Just hold on!! I'll be there in a minute, to take you to the hospital."

You waited and paced around. Eventually, you ended up taking some pills to calm your nerves down.

You felt like you wanted to throw up, break down and cry, and pass out, all at the same time. What if you weren't so mean this morning, would he have stayed, and nothing happened. Or would you two go out for a drive, and then would both end up at the hospital?

Jimin came rushing, he didn't even care about properly parking the car. You ran and as soon as you got inside the car he hugged you.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, he's strong!"

"I hope so too"

Jimin stepped on gas, and wasted no time getting to the hospital. He was careful nonetheless, last thing he needed was to die on his way to visit his best friend at the hospital.

After parking, you both rushed through the hospital. The receptionist didn't really want to let you in, since you weren't immediate family, but eventually gave in, and told you his door number.

You took the stairs since, let's be honest, 90% of the time it is faster anyways, and ran to his room.

When you saw him laying down you quickly went down to hug him. His eyes were closed, and you thought he was unconscious, when you felt a hand touch your back.

You looked up at him, and sure enough, his sweet brown eyes were looking down at you, while softly smiling.

"You're ok!?"

"Yeah, just some bruises and stuff. Luckily I've got no internal blessing, but they want to keep me in observation, just to make sure"

"I thought I'd lost you!" You said, burying your face in his chest, happy to feel his scent and his warmth once again.

"I thought I had lost you too" Hobi said, running a hand through your hair.

"Ahem"

You gasped and paralyzed. It was just like seeing a deer in headlights. Except this was funnier, because no one's about to get ran over.

"I mean, don't mind me, but..."

"Jimin, I just–" you tried to explain yourself.

"Save it, I know about you two" he said, amused that you were still so in shock.

"You do!?"

"Yeah... I might've have told him some things..." Hoseok said lowly, afraid of your reaction.

"You don't have to worry about me tho. I ain't no snitch, but I sure as hell ain't no third wheel either, so I would appreciate if you kept it to yourselves right now" Now Jimin was laughing, not even hiding the fact that this whole situation was entertaining to him.

"I'm glad you're ok hyung" he said, shaking his hand.

You were talking and laughing when someone walked through the door.

The short woman didn't seem to be a day older than 30. High cheek bones, a deep Cupid's bow that resembled one you've kissed many times, and similar brown eyes to Hoseok's. She could only be his mother, or his sister.

"Hoseokie, I'm so glad you're ok!! I came running as soon as they called from the hospital!" She said, engulfing him in a bone breaking hug.

"It's ok mama, it's nothing serious. They're just keeping me here to be cautious." He said, chuckling.

"But a mom always worries!!"

"Hi Mrs. Jung!" Jimin said from behind her, being the polite gentleman he always is.

"Oh, hi Jimin!! Didn't see you there!" She said as she went to great him, but stopped to look at me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N" you bowed, and then offered her your hand.

She never took her eyes off of you, while cautiously took your hand.

"And you are?"

Fuck!! What were you? Would you call yourself his girlfriend? But you had a wedding band, that proves you have to someone else.

Are you just his entertainment? How do you even introduce yourself? I mean, what were you to him?

And how would you explain to his mom, that you love her son, but just so happened to be married to someone else. She would totally think of you as a whore. She would never aprove this relationship.

While you were basically having an existential crisis, Hoseok spoke.

"Y/N is a friend, she got worried about me as well"

Ouch...

"A friend"? Was that how he saw you? That was like denying what you had. What did the moments you spent meant to him!?

But then again... What were you expecting? That he told his mom how he was dating a married woman?

It hurt... You loved each other, but couldn't express it publicly.

You were a little distracted when she spoke to you again.

"Thank you for looking after my son then" this time she smiled warmly, her hostile demeanor changing completely.

You could see where did Hoseok got his good vibes from. You were a little more at ease around her.

You four continued talking, his mom telling you some embarrassing childhood stories. And how he always loved dancing.

She couldn't stay for long tho, had work to do. Jimin had left to the cafeteria too, so you were both now alone.

Hoseok spoke.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Sure, why?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to refer to you as just a friend, I just panicked." You were amazed. He could read you like an open book.

"It's ok, we're complicated, right?"

"But you know that I love you, right?"

"I know, I love you too" you said, kissing his cheek.

But this situation didn't sit well with you. You didn't want to be just a friend, and you would do whatever it takes, to officially be his girlfriend.

___________________♪__________________

:)]]] How are you all doing?

I had a little car accident last week, that kinda inspired this.

Hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment, I love to hear your thoughts!!💕💕💕🤧

Also, let's take a moment to appreciate
Taehyung, who made drinking water suddenly attractive.

.
.
.
.

And also this is sad :((((. He's so perfect, why would he said something like that! 🤧😭
Please show all of them love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.8K 31
Jane: WHAT? y/n:shhh.. everyone can hear us Jane:let them you are getting married I mean arrange why? After marriage jane:yah..when will I see your s...
77.1K 2.8K 21
"Hi Jimin." She greeted the boy in the grocery store. "Hi Y/n." He greeted back. "Who's this?" Jimin asks pointing at the unfamiliar boy next to Y/n...
1.3M 57.1K 32
Devastated by the marriage between your beloved best friend and long-term crush, you accidentally made up a lie about marrying Park Jimin, your ex-bo...
10.4K 413 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...