It Ended With A Lie

DiamondLoverGirl45 által

It Started With A Dare is the first book: By Accident_Prone16 It Ended With A Lie is the sequel to the book... Több

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HEY
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapted 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Regarding updates...

832 17 5
DiamondLoverGirl45 által

Hey y'all so I've decided to write the rest of the book so (5-7 chps around that) and post it all at once so you guys won't have to wait on me.

I'm going to finish typing the last 5 chapters of black rose and then type the last 5-7 of it ended with a lie.

I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting. I just got bored of "it ended with a lie." I don't normally plan my stories out so I couldn't even force myself to write the story if wanted to.

I don't wanna rush it and give u guys something boring. I hope u understand. I will update the last couple of chapters most likely this week.

Keep ur notifications on I will announce it sometime this week.

While I took a tiny break I decided to do a write a new story it's called.

"Black Rose" While your waiting you can check it out. If not you can check my other story it's called "Broken Fantasy"

I'll give a lil preview down below..

*~*

Plot:  All it took is one glance for Rose Romano to fall in love with Elliot Li.

Rose Romano is bold, straightforward, beautiful, and outgoing. She's the captain of the "Angels," an ice skating team. Everyone likes her and are friends with her. She's the life of the party they'd say.

Elliot Li he is shy, smart, kind, respectful, and a gentleman. He is also a part of the swimming team. He doesn't get angry quickly, but what happens when Rose stops him by his locker for the first time. Then says...

"I love you"

Updates: Everyday

Plot: Audrey Anderson is forced to marry her best friends boyfriend Connor Black.

"What did I say, Audrey? It's final! Now leave," he said and gave me the look.
The look that told me that I should stop. I clenched my hands tightly. I felt my nails scrape against my skin. I looked down at my hands to see marks and smile, but it quickly went away. No, don't even think about it, I thought. I raised my head to find his nose right against the file again.

"Just give me-"

"No, Audriana this is final, you are getting married," I flinched at his tone. He never spoke to me this way before.

The tears finally let loose and ran down my red cheeks from all the anger. I felt helpless, but more importantly powerless.

I can't marry my best friend's boyfriend.

Story: Completed

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.8M 195K 85
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER. I WARNED YOU. ~ "We're going to be you...
8.8K 229 15
"𝘚-𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦" 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴' 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦�...
564K 16.1K 91
Madison is an 18-year-old college freshman with her life planned out. All she wants to do is go through college as quickly as she can until Miles ent...
Miles Apart Ayo által

Ifjúsági irodalom

181K 5.9K 28
Isabella and Miles, two complete opposites find themselves being paired up for the rest of their senior year. They want to be at least friends but th...