Remember My Name

Galing kay yejinhandlands

When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the t... Higit pa

1 - Straight from New York
2 - Drunken Musings
3 - The Happy Hormones
4 - The Stockroom on the 6th Floor
5 - Save Me, Doctor
6 - Back to School
7 - Thirteen Hours Ahead
8 - Dominant Allele
9 - Twenty Questions
10 - First Date
11 - Green Eyed
12 - House No. 1125
13 - Transient Fatigue
14 - Cravings in Life
15 - Raging Hormones
16 - Everything in Between
17 - Sweet Deviations
Epilogue - Remind You Everyday
Special Chapter: A Week with the Hyuns (I)

Special Chapter - Don't Leave

10.6K 387 102
Galing kay yejinhandlands

⚠️ Content Warning: This chapter has some mature content that some people may not be comfortable reading. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.

-

"Are you sure you have everything you need?"

Yejin asked as she collected the clothes hangers that littered their bed. The couple had just finished folding Bin's dress shirts that he'll need.

"Yes....." Bin started off hesitantly, before voicing out the list she has made on the top of his head, "Clothes, ties, socks, underwear, my laptop, chargers, toiletri.... oh right I still haven't packed a toothbrush!"

He hurriedly ran inside their bathroom. She followed, knowing well that her husband won't find what he's looking for. True enough, before she even reached the bathroom came a voice, "Love, where do we put our stocks of new toothbrushes?"

She laughed. Bin, the smartest man she has ever met (but only second to her though, as she claimed) looked dumbfounded with both his hands on his waist, looking for the possible location of their toiletries.

"Here, Mr." She said, opening up a cabinet that he could've sworn he already opened but didn't find anything.

Women are really miracle workers, aren't they? He thought to himself as he planted a kiss on her wife's forehead. "Thank you, Mrs."

Before she could reply, she found herself feet up in the air as her husband carried her back to their room. She hit his chest lightly while his face was plastered with the sliest smile.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Yejin said, struggling her way off, but her slender physique was no match to her husband's biceps alone, "Love, you only have a few hours left before you leave. You need to finish packing."

"Do I really?" He said. Yejin almost choked when she saw him winking at her. He had told her about his escape plan out of that-conference-that-looks-so-boring-that-even-the-chief-didn't-want-to-attend-to-so-he-sent-me-as-a-representative.

His words, not hers.

Yejin let out a giggle. "Your plan won't work, I'm telling you."

"Why?" He genuinely asked. "I'm sure if I showed up after the boarding gates closed and act as if it's a shame I didn't make it on time, the Chief would understand."

"Chairman Yoon would've send his own personal plane to haul your ass to Seattle, I'm sure." Yejin replied in a matter-of-factly tone. "You know how that man has been itching for international expansion. Making a name for Seoul Med overseas is necessary."

Of course he is aware of that. Doctor Hyun does, but Appa Bin is going beyond reason to get out of this.

"I know. I know." Bin replied, "I just didn't want to miss Yoo-Jin's 6th-month celebration."

"Don't worry. We'll postpone our celebration until you get back."

The Hyun family celebrates every 12th and 25th of the month for their children. It wasn't that grand all the time, just a cake and a home-cooked Miyeok-Gu. To be perfectly honest, Yejin also enjoyed her newfound love for cooking that she had learned during her bed rest and maternity leave when she badly needed a new hobby.

Bin nodded, and she walked towards their room still carrying his wife, "Love, I told you, pack!"

"Oh, I'll pack alright." He said in perfect English, to which his wife was left mouth agape with, completely ignoring the dirty (mostly corny) joke that her husband just made.

"Wow, you speak perfect English, Doctor Hyun." Yejin replied back in English, showcasing her perfect diction and pronunciation. She whispered in his ear, "That's hot."

Bin laid her on the bed.

"Really? Do you think so?" She smiled yet again when he replied in English.

"I do. Yes." She said, pulling him into the bed for a kiss before he could even reply. They can manage 1 week without each other, they kept telling themselves in their attempt to wire their brain into really thinking so, when in reality, they really can't—this is something she realized when her husband's tongue ran over her lower lip before biting it—Gentle enough that it wouldn't hurt her, but hard enough that it would make her feel just how much he'll miss her.

Her hands ran through his back, gently stroking circles around his nape, something that she knew would drive him crazy. She felt his breath hitched when her hand left his nape and settled on the back of his head, grasping his hair tightly as their kiss deepened.

Tongues battling for dominance, arms exploring the familiarity of their bodies, and eyes screaming just how much they love each other.

Suddenly, Bin abruptly pulled out from their sweet kiss. Losing his lips on hers was enough to make her groan from frustration, only to heave a euphoric moan when she felt his wet lips slowly making his way south. He alternated between nibbling on the sensitive skin of her neck and planting soft wet kisses on that area.

Down in her nether regions, she can feel herself soaked. When his kisses traveled down to the valley of her breast, her hold on his hair tightened. Her chemise lingerie has already served its purpose- At this point, she wanted him to tear it off of her, to remove one of the barriers between their scorching hot-bodies that are hungry for each other's touch.

But no, her husband had to tease her first, the same way she did, by wearing this sexy lingerie that almost failed to cover any of her.

She let out a muffled cry when she felt the sensations down south- his fingers were pressing on her core in circular motions in different pressures. The delicious feeling of the silk against her core was enough to make her feeble, and completely at his mercy.

It made her crazy.

How is he doing it? She was this close to begging him to rip off her clothes and take her now, again and again for the next four hours.

He moved her panties to the side before sliding his finger on her slit, stroking her in pleasurable ways more than one. He bit his lip, which only aroused her more, when he felt core dripping wet for him. Only for him.

Her soft moans were like music to his ears, urging him to do more, give more. Her hands found the hem of his shirt, palms balling into fists with the garment puckered inside— she was desperate to remove this shirt off of him.

Satisfied with the reaction he got out of her, he then inserted a finger on her core, moving in and out at his own steady rhythm.

"I thought you wanted me to pack?"

Confused, the word barely came out of her. "..W-What?"

Her eyes still shut tightly, but her brows were visibly furrowed at what he uttered. Even so, her grip on the hem of his white shirt didn't loosen. As of this moment, leaving behind a toothbrush is at the least of her priorities.

He can buy a new one.

"It can wait." she whispered, "I can't."

That was all Bin needed to hear to end his wife's misery. Suddenly, the word 'slow' was wiped off from their vocabulary. Removing her chemise lingerie in one swift move, it didn't take too long for her silk panties to follow the other garment on the floor. He threw her soaked panties as well. This time, it landed on top of his suitcase.

She removed his shirt in one fluid motion, and before they knew it, they were both stripped down to the cloth, completely naked. Bin admired the view of his naked muse under him, taking in her scent, every mark, everything that is her.

He positioned himself right at her dripping entrance. Her hands were gripping their sheets tightly, anticipating the delicious sensation of his familiarity inside of her.

She is truly the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She is his type, from the moment he laid his eyes on her several years ago, to this moment where they are about to make sweet love.

"I love you." She mouthed in between moans.

He couldn't take it anymore. In one fluid move, he entered her, filling her to the hilt in his initial thrust. Both of them basked on this pleasurable feeling, as sensual moans and guttural groans filled their bedroom as he moved in and out of her.

Her arms snaked his neck, and her legs wrapped on the small of his back, angling her hips so that he could bury himself deeper into her in sweet surrender. She was making her lips busy, kissing and licking his husband's broad shoulders and chest while he ravished her hard down south.

She winced when he pulled out of her, the absence of his length inside her core was downright making her insides ache. She rolled to her side, reversing their positions such that her husband was laid on the bed while she, on top, and in control.

She was still deliciously wet, and he can feel it, as the head of his hard length was teasing her core. With her in control, she moved up and down on his length, only to pull out yet again before her entrance reached the middle of his engorged manhood.

Truth be told, he was close— that's why he had pulled out moments ago, trying to relieve some pressure building so he could make love to her longer.

But this, her relentless teasing, was not helping a bit.

When she entered him again, he grabbed her waist to keep her in place, so that he could move from the bottom. He plundered her core slowly, until it gradually picked up pace, until her legs were quaking from the intense pleasure of their lovemaking. She leaned in and kissed him, moaning into the kiss when he hit a sweet spot inside of her.

Her nails buried in his chest. She whispered, "I'm close."

Their sweat intermingled as they both reached the pinnacle of pleasure, with her reaching her climax first, and the clenching of her inner muscles gave him a push to reach his at the same time.

She collapsed on top of him as he caressed her hair, planting a soft kiss on her forehead before he lifted her chin to give her a soft sweet kiss.

"Should I just hide you in my luggage?"

"...please do." She replied before she tightened her hold onto him, unwilling to let him go even just for a few days.

--

The euphoric haze of their post-coital bliss wavered, and her wife had gone out of their bed to sit on their carpeted floor to begin arranging his stuff to fit in his luggage.

"We can do that later, Love. Please come back here." Bin said, tapping the empty side of the bed, signaling her to come back to his embrace.

"You need to be at the airport exactly 3 hours before your flight so that leaves us 2 hours to finish packing, Love. You come here!"

"Why on earth do I have to be at the airport 3 hours before my flight, really?" Bin asked, pouting as he made his way to her, "and besides, I only need to pack the essentials."

He uttered the words with emphasis on Essentials as if taking a jab at his wife's tendencies to overpack, remembering vividly how he had to carry two huge suitcases for a weekend trip several months ago. Adding fuel to the fire, he said while grinning, "I don't need to pack extra outfits and five different kinds of moisturizers, Love."

She replied in chagrin, "Next time you're sunburnt, don't come to me for an aloe vera moisturizer!"

-

"Are you sure you got everything?"

An automatic response was underway, especially since she asked him that same question for like the 15th time for the past hour. "Yes, Love."

His suitcase was placed right by their main door, ready when he is.

"I'll prepare you a meal first."

"Don't worry about me. You should rest. I know you're tired." He hugged her from behind and kissed the crown of her head. "I'll be fine."

"Don't you like the meals that I prepare?" Adding a tinge of hurt in her voice, she knew well how to make her husband say yes to her.. cue in one.. two..

"You know what, I'm actually hungry." He said as he hurried towards the kitchen, leaving her with her sweet triumphant smile.

When he finished eating, he noticed a smaller suitcase beside his, laid on the floor closed but not zipped up.

He smiled. That could only mean one thing...

She motioned Yejin to come to the living room and pointed at the other suitcase.

"Since she can't keep you here, might as well just come with you." She replied, knowing her daughter well enough to know that Ae-Rin is inside that suitcase— being a daddy's girl that she is.

Bin opened the suitcase to surprise Ae-Rin, "Booooo!!!"

....only to find their little girl crying silently, tears falling down to the side of her face.

"Oh... what's wrong baby?" He bent down to look at her, before carrying their little girl in his arms. He wiped the tears off her face, only to be replaced with a fresh new batch.

"Don't.. Don't.. Don't leave..Appa." Ae-Rin said in between her uncontrollable sobs.

"Why are you still awake, Love?" Yejin stroked Ae-Rin's back to comfort her, only for the child to cry some more.

"Appa will only be gone for 7 days, AeRin-ah."

"But that's.. that's too long.." By now, Ae-Rin's cries were growing louder and louder.

"No, Love. Before you know it, Appa is already back with that dollhouse that you wanted. So don't cry okay?" He stroked the back of her head, and her loud cries transformed into silent sobs, "why are you even awake at this hour, Ae-Rin?"

"I set an alarm because we need to be at the airport 3 hours before our flight, right?" Yejin grinned, as it was she who had imparted that knowledge to their little daughter, "And I know you still have to prepare.."

Did she just say "we" and "our"?

She continued after wiping her tears and snot, "flight is at 6.. minus 3.. minus 1 hour to prepare." Ae-rin looked so adorable using her little fingers for her arithmetic.

"My smart baby girl." Yejin leaned in to kiss her in the cheek. "Come on, Love, it's bedtime now. Do you want to sleep on our bed?"

"Only if you wake me up when it's time for our flighy, Eomma." Bin was carrying Ae-Rin while Yejin held her hand. She took Yoo-Jin from his room and the family of four laid on the bed.

Not a moment later, exhaustion from her power cry has claimed Ae-Rin and she's now sleeping soundly. Bin was unable to get out of bed to leave— She can't blame him.

How could he leave, knowing he won't get to hold their beautiful children and his lovely wife for a week?

"It's 3:30.."

"I know."

Yejin had previously offered to take him to the airport since the baby sitter is already here to watch the children. He declined, wanting her to rest.

"I can still drive you to the airport if you changed your mind."

Bin shook his head and smiled. He stood up and she followed, putting pillows to the side of the bed. He had put on his comfortable white shirt, and Yejin ironed the garment with her palm, pulling him close afterwards for a hug and quick kiss.

"I'll see you in 7 days?"

"I'll see you in 7 days."

-

Ae-Rin had been crying ever since that morning that she woke up and she couldn't find her Appa anywhere.

Yejin would do everything to console and comfort her, only for her to resume crying everytime she'll remember that her eomma didn't wake her up when her appa was about to leave.

She looked at the clock, 10 hours have passed. She sent him a quick text to which she knows he'll receive once he arrived.

Text me when you landed. Ae-Rin won't stop crying. We love you.

Hours later while she is was breastfeeding Yoojin, her phone vibrated. She smiled upon seeing the name of her husband on the screen, sliding the screen of her phone to answer his call, she excitedly said, "Love? Hello?"

She can hear people in the background talking, overhead bins unlatching, and even the voice of the pilot announcing their arrival. It warmed her heart, realizing from the little things just how much they mattered to him. He called literally after the plane stopped at the runway.

"Hi, beautiful. I'm here. I love you."

————

A/N: *HEAVY SIGH* HI SWOONIES. AFTER A MONTH. I finally did it, i wrote one chapter. This wasn't originally what I had in mind, but I got inspired with the new HB photos and luvssuli's crying video. Two chapters are underway— the epilogue and another special chapter.

I missed everyone 😭🥺 Thank you for being so patient with me—the writer's block is real!!! 😭😭

I love you all! ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.1K 712 18
Kim Tae Pyung, a marine sergeant, would escort his intelligent urban civil engineer sweetheart, Son Eon Jin on a daunting journey to execute the city...
19.3K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover Ā© @chumchururum
14.3K 989 18
Seri discovered a secret from her husband, decided to take revenge but only leads to another misery Ri Jeong Hyuk unknowingly helped in aiding more m...
60.2K 2K 32
y/n has just transferred to another hospital after given the opportunity to be a paediatric doctor in a very well known hospital. On her first day...