Silent Cries~ M.P.

By K33V4H

Y/n's school gets three new transfer students from New Jersey. They all got a scholarship to the prestigious... More

Character Description
First Day
Pep Rally
Stranded
Not a Chapter!!!
Kissing Scene
Finally Saved
Broken Promises
Obsession
Payback
Rebuilding
Summer Vacation
New Friends; Old Trends
Houston
"Friends"
Seattle
Date
Senior Year
Danger
Tormenting From The Grave
Alexa Lorena
Unexpected Tour
Thursday
Home
Sick
Happy Birthday Pt. 1
Happy Birthday Pt. 2
It's A...
Maira Rayne Polibio
Christmas Surprises
I Do
Not a Chapter!!!!
Not A Chapter!!!

Birthday Preparation

1.5K 25 4
By K33V4H

Third Person POV

It is currently the day before Mattia's birthday. Y/n spent the past couple of weeks inviting all of their friends that they had met through TikTok and Instagram, making sure they all knew to keep the party a secret. She had rented a large beach house down by the east side of the beach and bought all of the decorations, secretly. She convinced the boys to take Mattia to hang out and gave them a maximum of $400 to spend on him, while she, the girls, Hector, and Devyn all decorated the beach house.

The House:

"Y/n, why don't you take a break. You're four months pregnant." Mads says, pulling the girl away from what she was doing.

"I'm fine Mads!" Y/n protests. The girls all grab her and drag her out of the house.

"Hector, Devyn! Go ahead and take the rest of the day off! We'll finish when we get back." Avani yells as they pull the girl to the house.

"Where are you taking me?" Y/n asks, crossing her arms as she sits in the back of Addison's car.

"Jaden called me and said that he and the boys wanted to meet up for lunch." Mads says. Y/n rolls her eyes and sits quietly throughout the car ride.

"What's her problem?" Kai asks, pointing to y/n as the girls walk into the food court.

"She's angry because we told her to stop working." Addison says. They all nod and Mattia walks up with Josh.

"Hi baby." He says, kissing y/n's forehead. She smiles and wraps her arms around the tall boy, causing the girls to roll their eyes at how bipolar the baby made her.

"Let's eat." Josh suggests. They all nod and go order the food they wanted.

"I'll be right back." Y/n says as she finishes placing her order.

"Where are you going?" Ale asks.

"I need to use the restroom." She replies. He nods and turns his attention back to the menu. The girl walks to the bathrooms, playing on her phone to avoid any awkward situations.

Yoink

She gets pulled into the handicapped bathroom, hitting her back against the wall. She looks up to see Tony, smirking. She goes to call Mattia, but Tony slaps her phone out of her hands. However, the impact causes the phone to dial him anyway.

~Trigger Warning~
~Attempted Sexual Assault~

"Long time no see." The boy smirks. She gulps, holding her stomach.

"P-please don't hurt me." She begs. The boy walks closer to her, placing one hand on her stomach and the other on her cheek.

"Your slutty self got knocked up. I bet you don't even know the daddy." He says. He moves his hand down her arm, pulling her shirt off of her shoulders. He kisses her collarbone, listening to the faint sobs she lets out. He starts to kiss her neck, but doesn't get the chance to leave any hickies before being interrupted.

Mattia's POV

"...I bet you don't even know the daddy."

I clench my jaw and stand up. I had heard enough. Ale and Kai both follow me, asking me what's wrong. I get to the bathroom and instantly kick the door down.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the three stooges." Tony says. I ball up my fist and swing, catching his jaw and knocking him down. I see y/n crying as she holds onto her stomach, protecting our unborn child. I climb ontop of Tony and continue to hit him until he passes out.

"Let's go." I say, hugging y/n. We walk back to the group and sit down. Y/n doesn't speak or eat.

Third Person POV

"Princess?" Josh says. She looks up and he gives her a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Bryce asks.

"Tony tried to rape her." Mattia says through his teeth as he pulls the girl's chair closer to him. They all nod and watch as Mattia feeds her small bites of her food.

"Well, we better get going. We have a nail appointment in thirty minutes." Addison says. All of the girls nod and stand up. Mattia stares at y/n, hoping she won't leave.

"I'll see you when you get home Tia." She says. He sighs and kisses her.

"See you then munchkin." He replies as they pull away. The girls walk out. They walk to the car, getting in and driving back to the beach house. Addi and Avani decorate the outside part while Mads and y/n finish with the inside.

Indoor Snack Tables:
(Kitchen)

(Living Room)

Outdoor Snack Table and Decorations:

"Wow." Mads says, sitting in on one of the beach chairs.

"We did good girls." Addison says.

"Of course, we couldn't have done it without Hector and Devyn." Avani says. They all nod.

"Our nail appointment starts in twenty minutes. Let's go." Mads says, checking the time on her phone. Thwy all walk to the car and get in, heading to the salon.

Your Nails:

Addison's Nails:

Avani's Nails:

Mads' Nails:

"Alright, the boys just texted saying they're on their way home. We are closer so we'll beat them and make it seem like we were home the whole time." Avani says. The girls nod and run to the car. They get home and all run into Mads' room to hang out.

"Oh my God! Y/n your nails are so cute!" Addi says. Y/n smiles as the other two nod in agreement.

"Mine? Look at your guys'! Stunning!" She replies. They all giggle and talk about random things until the boys get home.

"Girls! We're home!" Bryce yells. They ignore him and continue talking about their favorite movies and actors.

"Girls?" Josh yells. They ignore them again and continue talking.

"Miss?" One of the bodyguards says. Y/n tilts her head.

"I sent the group of bodyguards to watch over the beach house." He says. She nods and he walks out.

"There you guys are!" Ale says, walking in. The rest soon follow and they all sit down around Mads' room.

"I like your nails baby." Mattia says, observing y/n's hand. She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"My favorite color." He adds. She nods.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired." Avani says, getting up and walking out. The rest soon do the same, y/n and Mattia leaving last. They head into their room and lay down, cuddling as they drift off to sleep.

"Be ready amor. I'm going to give you the best birthday ever." Y/n whispers, kissing her boyfriend's cheek.

...........................................................

A/n: tysm for 2.67k reads! You guys are literally the best! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.5K 31
What will happen when Megan bumps into a killer ? If I make mistakes,don't be shy and point them out 😀 My first book πŸ€“
14.6K 202 44
Neveah Grace Santos was born in New Jersey and raised in Puerto Rico. When she had lived in New Jersey she had made a friend in Kindergarten, his nam...
65K 615 44
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Cringe shit, Sexual content, strong language, panic attack(s), and gang violence So if you are sensitive or don'...
268K 4.6K 29
|𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝| Layla and Mattia have been life long best friends and have made 3 promises to each other over the years. 1. If neither of us ar...