Captivated (Jerrie AU) ✅

By jerrie_kweens

Jade Thirlwall is obsessed with her favourite band Little mix and is really excited for Little Mix's "The sea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 13

639 27 20
By jerrie_kweens

Thanks :Jerrieqween and jerrie1234567❤️!

Jade's Pov

"I am so nervous Perrie , I don't even know if I'll be able to record with Music Legends like you"I said and frowned "Baby , don't be like that ! You're a great singer , I know you're gonna kill it"Perrie said and rubbed my back "Yeah Jadey ! I know you're gonna outsing everyone of us"Leigh Anne said "Thanks Leelee"I hugged her "Jade! I bought your favourite biscuits"Jesy said as she entered the studio "Thanks mom"I joked "Are you ready to smash it?"Jesy said , I nodded and gave her a big smile.

Right now we are in a studio , recording the first single of LM6 "Break up song" . Not gonna lie I am pooping my pants ! This is my first ever song and I am beyond nervous. I don't want to mess anything up , I don't know want to disappoint Leigh , Jess and Pez . "Jade it's your turn"Kamille said "You can do it baba"Perrie said and kissed my forehead. I love this song already but I have to sing the bridge and if any song has a good bridge then people classify it as a good song. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I can't believe I did it in one take ! "it was awesome baby"Perrie said and gave me a hug "Thanks Pez"I replied and kissed her lips softly "PDA"Jesy screamed , both Perrie and I jumped "You scared the shit out of me "I said with a chuckle "You smashed it Jade"Jesy said and patted my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall , harrystyles and 308,579 others

perrieedwards: Sooooooo Proud of my Baby 💖💫 @jadethirlwall ! LM6 coming soon 👀

Comments:

jesynelson:😍😍😍
leighannepinnock: My Sisters are the best 😍😍❤️
jadethirlwall: ❤️😭 I can't still believe thissss!!!
~perrieedwards: 💖💖
viakane: Can't wait for LM6 😍❤️
arianagrande: Yass Jade!!!! 😍

---------------------------------------------------------

"I am so bored right now!"Jesy groaned "Same lol , Jesy and I are going to bed now"Leigh said and got out of my bed "Good night Leelee ! Good night Jess"I said they replied back and left the room , I looked beside me Perrie was just lying there looking at the new lighting that I put in my room , I laid beside her "These lights are so pretty"Perrie said and played with my hair "you know what's prettier than these lights?"I asked "What?"Perrie asked "You"I replied and connected our lips together "Do you know how much I love you?"Perrie said "no show me"I teased , she started to kiss every part of my face saying 'i love you' with every kiss "I love you moreeeeee"I said and gave her a big cuddle .

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , girlinred and 290,909 others

jadethirlwall: Me and mi lady 💖💫
@perrieedwards

Comments:

jesynelson: You have my blessings , now get married soon!
~jadethirlwall: We will mum 😛💞
leighannepinnock: Jerrie 😍💫💞
arianagrande: Goalsss ❤️
perrieedwards: My baby 💖😚
~jadethirlwall: 😚💖

---------------------------------------------------------

Perrie's Pov

"JADEY! Where are youuuuuu?"I called her as I looked around the house searching for my little angel "Perrie , she's not here"Via said "Where is she then?"I asked getting a bit annoyed "She's at Some dude's place I think"Via replied "What's his name?"I asked "James maybe , it's something with J"she said "Chloe, do you know his name?"I asked her "Yeah, His name is Jordan Stephens"Chloe replied "Never heard of him"I said and shook my head trying to remember him.

"Let me call her"I said and dialled her number "She's not picking up her phone"I threw my mobile at Via "Let me try"Via said and called Jade again "She isn't responding!!"Via said getting annoyed "Do you guys have Jordan's number?"I asked "No"Chloe said "Oh my fucking God "Via screamed "What happened?"I asked and she showed me my phone.

---------------------------------------------------------

jordanfstephens

Liked by jadethirlwall , user284 and 9,899 others

jordanfstephens: 💛 @jadethirlwall

Comments:

viakane: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER ! SHE BELONGS TO PERRIE!!!!
chloeveitch: JADE AMELIA THIRLWALL !! ARE YOU ON FUCKING DRUGSSS???
jerrie_kweens: Wait a minute! Who are you?
jadethirlwall: 💛
perrieedwards: Nice .......
jesynelson: Wtf is going on??
leighannepinnock: ^^^^

---------------------------------------------------------

Group chat "Gorgey Huns"

J

ade: I can explain !

Jesy: What was the reason? !!

Leigh : Jade who is he?

Jade: He's my FRIEND ! Jordan . Calm down its no such big of a deal

Leigh: "Then ask her why did he put his arms around her waist only I can do that" ~Perrie

Perrie: Leigh , are you dumb or are you dumb???!!

Jade: Friends do that!!

Perrie :

Jade: What's with that photo?

Perrie: Nothing ....

Jade: Perrie , don't you trust me?

Perrie: I do Jade ! I really do!! But I don't trust that Poophead 🤬

Jade: Babe , he's a nice guy! You don't have to be tensed .

Perrie: Ok....... Whatever you say 🙄

Jade: ......

---------------------------------------------------------

"Viaa!Help me"I said to Via "What can I do for you sexy?"She winked "It's serious"I said and glared at her she nodded "can you please find everything you can about that Jason?"I asked "Jordan it's Jordan , and ofcourse I can"She said and gave me a big smile "I'll be back with all the info in an hour"via said and left the room.

One hour later..........

"Pez! There is a problem "Via said as she came running to my room "What?"I asked "I did my research and Zach my Duo mate , his brother is Jordan's sister's boyfriend"Via explained "Okayy... So"I raised my eyebrows "Zach's Bro just told me that Jordan said he likes Jade......."Via said "I am gonna kill him"I got up getting really angry "We can beat him up though"Via said and I smirked at her "Yup we can definitely do that"I said with an evil laugh .

Noone is touching my Jade.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup Guysss!! I hope y'all are doing great! And enjoying this story 😚💖 💫 I am thinking of starting a new fic too!!

Should I write Jade Imagines? 👀
Please comment if you want them 😊

Keep reading and voting for my chapters ❤️❤️

So , Did you guys liked the chapter? ❤️

Comments are highly appreciated 😇🙏

Adios!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
62.7K 2.2K 28
This story revolves around Jade Thirlwall, one of the most popular girls in school and Perrie Edwards a straight A student. The two opposites have hi...
445K 10.2K 67
118K 3.5K 32
Little mix find themselves at the height of their fame. A two time Brit winning group and the biggest girl band of their generation. What's not to be...