gang leader's prisoner (18+)

By jennyyyyfer

'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-'... More

Introduction
Author's Note
1: Curiousity
2: Black Card
3: Blow Smoke
4: Wheels on the Bus
5: Access Granted
6: Butterflies
7: Assertion
8: World Gone Mad
9: Aerospace
10: Chlorofoam
11: Raven
12: Silk Robe
13: Boot camp
14: Barbie Girl
15: Princess
16: $120,000
17: Hips Don't Lie
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
WATTY'S
Epilogue

Chapter 58

2.4K 48 3
By jennyyyyfer

'So you're coming?!' Lea squeals in aggressive excitement, the whole of homeroom looks at her, thinking she's spotted a cockroach. Charles and Sam sit back in their chairs, chuckling at us.

'Yeah! Graham said I could have Saturday night with you guys!'

'Yay! Where should we take her Lavender?' Lea asks

'Hmmm,' Lavender thinks, How about Scotty's?' She suggests timidly.

'Oh yes! Great idea Lavender, our first girls night out!' Lea exclaims, 'First, we'll go shopping, maybe SoHo or Bloomingdales, then we'll stop at mine, get changed, then head to Scotty's for dinner.'

'After we'll go to Mincx right?' Tia chimes in, a sly smile creeping on her face, 'That is if you're up to it Paige? It might be a bit too mature for you,'

'I'm sure I'll manage Tia,' I taunt back, trying to be the bigger person. She's just trying to bait me, for what reason? I have no idea.

'Can us boys come?' Sam asks with his puppy dog eyes. I've been avoiding Sam these past few days. I'm 'mad' at him, and also for his own safety. If Jason even gets a whiff of this, he's dead.

'Yeah, we like dancing too!' Charles says a little too loud, then hiding back in his shell from embarrassment.

'No! This is a girls night. Girls-Only.' Lea huffs, 'Anyway, it'll be fun, my driver will come pick you girls up around 2'

Mr Franton strides into class, a few minutes late but eager to get the class on order.

'Settle down boys and girls! Settle down! I'm going to take the role..'

~~~

'What's Graham dragging you to again?' Jason questions as we take the elevator to the reception.

'Oh, just some PR stuff at his office, and then he a dinner where he's going to introduce me to a few more people,' I say 'disheartedly' 'I think I'll have to stay over at Graham's tonight, he says we'll be back really late,'

Jason sighs, the elevator dings open, and we find Graham seated in the foyer.

'Graham,'

'Jason. Well, we better be off, come, Sage,' he old-fashionably links my arm with his and whisks me away.

'Bye Jason!' I call

~~~

I've never been to such an enormous store before, Bloomingdales and Saks on Fifth are multi-story designer wonderlands! Those black cards Graham gave me seem to be bottomless pits of cash, and girl I do not mind!

The service people gave us a special private fitting room to try on and show the girls. I tried on soo many dresses, Tia would make her usual snide remarks while Lavender would quietly compliment me and Lea would say how amazing and fabulous I looked. I honestly don't know why they stand Tia.

After a few hours of shopping, we eventually headed to Lea's place to get ready. Lea's family are permanent residents at the infamous Plaza hotel, they have a stunning view of Central Park. It took us a while to choose our outfits from the bags on bags in bags of shopping, however, we finally managed it. We even got our hair and makeup done by a few professionals Lea hired for the night. If this is the life of billionaire's heiress, I don't mind it one bit...

Scotty's surprised me. I was expecting a wanker fine dining atmosphere, butlers and white tablecloths. Instead, the chauffeur drops us off in front of a grimy hole in the wall type place. It's what you would expect a classic New York diner to look like, "Scotty's Diner"

The bell jingled as we and our security entered the door. We went to our reserved two booths at the back, one for us girls and the other for the security.

'I hope you're not too posh for this place Paige,' Lea asks

'No, not at all! It's very charming,' I reply, the atmosphere in here is great. Closely seated people talking and enjoying their food while you inhale the mouth-watering scent of the food being made.

'I'm sure Paige feels more at home here than at any Michelin Star restaurant,' Tia adds, taking a dig at me. I just ignore her and so does Lea when she explains,

'This place is a classic. me, Lavender and Tia found this place one night when we were high out of our minds and getting the munchies. It's the best,'

I look at the slightly sticky menu, observing the extensive breakfast menu and various club sandwich options,'

'The Philly cheesesteak is good,' Lavender suggests,

'Yeah it's my favourite,' Tia smiles at Lavender, Tia being kind?

'I'll get that then,' I say, closing the menu.

I check the time: 8.14 pm

~~~

10.14 pm

Shots shots shots!

I feel the vibrations of the loud music, and this alcohol is making me jump to the beat. We move front the bar to the dance floor. Our security guards stand out of our ways, looking for any possible threats in the periphery.

Me and the girls skipped the long queue to get inside heehee. The girls are regulars here, the bartenders know not to ask us for ID, I think one of their parents owns this place.

As we're all dancing together when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I shout over the loud music, turning to them,

'I'm not interest-' my eyes meet those pretty brown eyes I'm so used to. 'Oh!! Sammm!!! You'rrree here!' I squeal, tripping up and latching onto his chest. Sam slides his arm around my waist,

'Yeah me and Charles thought we would surprise you!' He shouts, 'having a good time!?'

'It's great now!' The alcohol speaks before I stop myself.

'Charles!!!' Lavender shouts, her often subdued emotions now revealed. She gives him a big hug, then kisses him in the cheek, giggling. Oh, I see...

Lea and Tia are both happily surprised by Charles and Sams appearance, however, Tia's face sours when she sees Sams arm around my waist.

'Let's dance!' Tia shouts, taking Sams hand and yanking him to her, then grinding on him. Lea takes my hand and we dance together. I try to push Sam from my mind, and just focus on this lovely night.

I think I need some more gin.

I head to the bar, then taking a seat on the stools. this place is wayyy quieter. I hear another stool squeak next to me. I look up to see Sam next to me.

'Hey,' he softly says

'Heyyy Sammy,' I coo very drunkenly.

'I have been called that since I was a kid,' he chuckles

'What can I get for you two?' The bartender asks

'We'll get two lemonades thanks,' Sam says, the bartender scurrying off to other customers.

'I wanted some more juice Sammmy,' I groan

'No more juice for you Paige, now I've been meaning to talk to you,'

'What pretty boy?' Oh no, why did that have to come out...

'I'm sorry for upsetting you on Monday,' Sam says sincerely, 'I shouldn't have talked so casually about your experiences, and I'm sorry,'

'It's okayyy Sammyyy boy, I wasn't really mad,' I slur

'Oh, so why were you avoiding me all this week?' He asks confusedly, leaning in closer to me, thanking the bartender for the lemonades and paying.

'Ohh, no reason,' I say, restraining myself.

'Come on Paigeeee,' he pleads, curious.

'Don't call me that,' I snap, no no don't blow your cover, Sage.

'Call you what? Paige?' Sam asks, even more confused. Letting out a frustrated chuckle.

'Nevermind... I avoiddeded you bcauseeee,' I take a sip of the lemonade, you are in danger if I don't 'oh! I have to go now Sam, I'm so sorry, goodbye' I gather my things and hop off the stool.

'Wait, you can't go home in that state, let me take you!' Sam calls after me

'Gerry will look after me, won't you?' I ask one of my security guards

'Yes Ma'am,' he quickly replies

'Please tell them I had a great time Sam, see you on Monday!' I wave goodbye, hurrying out the door.

'Bye Paige,' I hear him quietly utter as I exit Club Mincx.

Thank GOD, I was SO CLOSE to blowing my cover. Any longer and I would have revealed my entire fucked up situation. Goddammit, Sage, you can't get drunk!!! No!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 256K 70
Katie is a psychologist for criminals, and is very good at her job. But what happens when she is faced with a new challenge that is Jason McCann, Am...
STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
88.5K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...
6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...