High School Days (The Big Fiv...

By snowflakeicing

Rapunzel Gold is a straight A student who has a love for art. Typical Ms.Perfect except she has magical, gold... More

Highschool Life (Big Five Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update
Chapter 6
Gift From Liz :3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
xElsa_Arendellex's Cover :D
Cover Contest!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Sorry

Chapter 7

1.9K 70 22
By snowflakeicing

{A/N} I'll be putting in some Jelsa moments in this chapter since there weren't many in the last two. ;)

Rapunzel's POV

This morning I couldn't control my giddiness. Just the thought that Eugene might like me and might even leave Mavis for me made me over the moon! Elsa had to drag me out of the dorm, I refused to go to school! I wanted to spend the day getting ready. But then Elsa reminded me that if I don't show up at school today he might think that I'm not coming, and I can't let that happen! So now I'm in my art class, staring at the clock, waiting for school to be over, which is weird since I usually art class seems to fly by so quickly, but today every class seems to just drag on by. The bell finally rings and I jump out of my seat and leave for the vending machine, One class down, eight more to go.

"Her Punzie!" Merida and Elsa greet me as I leave the classroom.

"Hey guys!" I chirp, "Never in my life has school seemed so long," I sigh as I head to my locker to put my books away.

"I don't think you should get your hopes up," Elsa says sweetly, "What if its not Eugene after all."

"Why would somebody lie about being Eugene?" I laugh.

"So they can hurt you," Merida says coldly.

"That's crazy talk...r-right Elsa?" I ask, hoping for her to back me up as we head towards the vending machine. Hiccup and Jack are already in the cue.

"Hey guys!" Merida waves at them.

"Hey Merida, Punzie, Elsa..." Jack replies, there was a slight pause after he said Elsa, The guy in front of us gets his snack and leaves, Jack walks up and inserts the coin into the vending machine and orders a packet of Cheese Puffs. Merida and Hiccup order a soda and I get a protein bar.

"Don't you want to order anything?" Hiccup asks Elsa.

"No thanks, I bought some crisps along the way to school today," she smiles as she takes out the packet out of her bag and opens it.

Jack's POV

The girls leave to get their books for their next class. Elsa also said that she has to find Anna. Hiccup and I stay at next to the vending machine and talk.

"Merida got mad at me last night," Hiccup sighs, I sip my soda and reply, "Why's that?"

"I don't know, but I seem to mess up at everything," he tells me. I hated seeing him like this, he was my best friend after all.

"Maybe you brought something up that made her feel sensitive," I suggested.

"I don't know, I just hope that we're cool now," he sighs again, he then looks back up at me and smirks.

"What?!" I ask.

"So what's going on with Elsa?" he asks me mischievously. I almost choke on a cheese puff.

"There's nothing going on between me and Elsa!" I almost yell, I tried my best to keep my cool. The bell rings, signaling us to go to class. I throw the empty bag in the bin that was next to me. Hiccup does the same.

"We have woodwork next." I say, looking at the time on my watch.

"Cool, lets go." he replies smoothly.

The music and the woodwork classrooms were right beside each other so I was able to get a quick glimpse of Elsa entering the class. Her french braid flies in the air slightly and she was in so gracefully. I wanted to say something, to at least greet her but our teacher through the door before I could and I was forced to walk in and take my seat.

Disappointed, I sit down. I have nothing against woodwork, the teacher, Mr.Aladdin has taken a liking to me so its not as bad as my other classes.

The class finishes and I get a chance to see Elsa again. She was going to her locker to get her books so I followed her.

"Hey Snowflake," I caught up with Elsa. She laughs and blows her hair from her face.

"Hey Frosty," she plays along, "How was your woodwork class?"

"It was good," I replied, "What about you."

"Fine, I just couldn't get my mind of Anna, I still can't in all honesty," Elsa sighs and opens her locker. Her face drops and she frowns. The atmosphere goes cold all of the sudden.

"Cheer up, maybe Hans lost interest in her at the party," I say, trying to make her feel better.

"Maybe," she sighs, Elsa looks and me and attempts to fake a smile, she eyes Anna who was across the hallway talking to a blonde guy who was wearing a basketball jersey. I have never seen him before but he must be thinking of trying out for the basketball team.

"Newbie alert," I smirk. Elsa keeps looking at them.

"He looks...nice," she adds, "I wonder what his name is." She looks back up at me for reassurance, her eyes beam.

"Why don't you go ask him?" I encourage her. She smiles and starts heading up to them the moment to takes her books. I follow her as we walk through the students and up to Anna.

"Hey Anna," Elsa smiles at her strawberry blonde haired sister.

"Hi Elsa!" Anna chirps, "Have you met Kristoff? He's in my biology class."

"Hey Kristoff!" I wave at him, "I'm Jackson Overland, but you can just call me Jack."

"Cool, nice to meet you," he says smoothly.

"So you must be trying for the team?" I ask, glancing at his jersey.

"Yea, why are you on the team?" he asks.

"Yup, I'm actually the team captain, I guess I'll see you after school."

Anna and Kristoff wave us goodbye as they head off.

"I hope Anna will find more interest in him than Hans," Elsa says as she waves. She looks into my eyes for just a brief moment, that moment felt to brief. I wanted to stare into her baby blue eyes for hours.

"Lets go to class," Elsa says, "We have Math next."

Punzie's POV

The bell rings and school is over and I'm feeling so many butterflies. I go straight to the dorm and get changed into a light pink dress with lace from the waist up. I braided my hair with multiple flower clips and put on my favourite lipstick. After about 20 minutes I feel ready. At least I felt ready until I got in front of the building.

Calm down Rapunzel, its just smoothies, nothing more, nothing less.

I walk in the shop and look around the almost empty shop. The only person there is Mavis who is drinking her blueberry smoothie. The awkward tension between us is unbearible. Afterall, I'm here to meet her boyfriend.

I walk to up to the counter and ask the shopkeeper, "You wouldn't have happened to have seen a brown haired teenage guy with some stubble come in the shop?"

The shopkeeper looks at me with a confused look, "No, not today."

In confusion, I take out my phone and look at the text. I'm here at the right time and at the right location, so where is he?

I probably waited for half an hour without him showing up. The truth finally comes to me He ditched me.

Oh how could I have been so stupid. I take a seat at the counter and sigh, I feel my eyes water, the disappointment is so bad, I just want to cry. Just then Mavis takes the seat next to me.

"What's wrong Rapunzel, you've been here for a while? Why are you on your own?" Mavis asks in attempt to comfort me.

"I could ask you the same question." my voice says shakily.

"No really," she insists.

"I was supposed to meet up with somebody but I guess they never showed up," I sigh, trying to avoid mentioning Eugene.

"Well who was it?" she asks, I saw this coming. I need to think of something, I can't say Eugene, that's her boyfriend!

"Oh you don't know him, he doesn't go to our school." I lie, Mavis frowns a little.

"Well I have to go, okay? Take care Rapunzel." she says as she leaves.

"Are you going to buy anything or not?" the shopkeeper asks, getting annoyed.

"Just give me a strawberry smoothie," I sulk. I just can't believe he ditched me.

{A/N} I hope you like that Cookies! I know there wasn't any Mericcup but I'll add that in the next chapter! Please forgive me for the lack of updates. Well anyways, can you believe what Eugene did?! And what will Anna fall for Hans? And will Hiccup confess to Merida? Will Elsa fall for Jack? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Make sure that you check out the video {Eugenzel} Boom Clap! Its on Snowflake Icing! I'll leave a link in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 62 53
In White Flower Kingdom, where only spring is welcomed, General Gion lived for the glory of the kingdom. The first thing Gion did upon returning al...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...