Fog of Love

By pepper16__

A new fanfiction on our very own Shaheer and Pooja #ShaPoo, dedicated to all my readers, who have given me im... More

Prologue
Part 1 Lockdown Diaries
Part 2 Praising
Part 3 We need to Talk!
Part 5 Nostalgia
Part 6 Break Down!
Part 7 Perhaps!
Part 8 Sea Side Talks
Part 9 Cocktail
Author's Note
Part 10 HIGHness!
Part 11 Perplexed
Part 12 Musings
Part 13 Mirage
Part 14 You Care!
Part 15 On the edge!
Part 16 Beginnings
Part 17 Rumors?
Author's Note
Part 18 Love!
Part 19 Goofy Us!
Part 20 Gradually..!
Part 21 Secrets
Part 22 Regrets?
Part 23 All Done!
Part 24 It's Alright.
Author's Note
Part 25 Party Time!
Part 26 Delusion?
Part 27 Merrier or not!
Part 28 Jealous!?
Author's Note
Part 29 Attraction
Part 30 Humsafar
Part 31 The Aftermath
Part 32 Destiny
Part 33 Fog Of Love!
Part 34 Realisations
Part 35 Smile Please!
Author's Note

Part 4 Still in Hearts!

1.5K 100 126
By pepper16__

A/N : It's just to clarify that I wasn't trying to say that SSR did suicide. I just showed the follow up of 14th June, what we all might have felt on the outbreak of news. It's just that.
And I hope that he gets justice🙏🏻.

___________

Shaheer's POV

Days are passing in a snap. I don't get when sun rises and sets because there is nothing but still there's much to do in this lockdown. Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi started on television, meanwhile I posted so many pics of my good old days and there has been an overwhelming response to it. I love my fans. Seriously I do!

__________

Woah it's 30th June and the process of unlock has begun. Two days ago I got a call that shoot of my short series would resume after 4 days. I told about this to Shikha and she gave me a very faint reply. I'm feeling more distant from her nowadays. I know that it's lockdown and we weren't able to meet but what about emotional connect? Is it lost now just because we didn't meet? My relationship has become a question! I don't know what gonna happen though I really want it to work between us. Fingers crossed!

Suddenly my phone beeped and it was a notification from none other than Pooja. I hadn't talked to her since that call. You know I just don't get time. If someone calls then I surely pick up but I, myself don't do that. And there's a reason behind this...it's just that I believe in meeting and making fun plans with my friends. I want to be surrounded by them.
Social networking is just to connect with my fans.
I saw that Pooja had mentioned me in her instagram story. It was a cartoon picture of people doing work in office, where a TV was placed and Arjun and Draupadi were there on the TV screen. It read : "people are getting so used to work from home that office environments are being changed to look and feel like home."

I laughed at it so hard when I saw that and I added back it to my story and wrote "it's fine till the time they are watching good shows..."

Within a minute she again tagged me saying "yeah you are right Shaheer, we can proudly claim that."
Then I thought of calling her. But as always, as I picked up my phone, she called me instead.
It seems like that it has become our thing.

"Hey! Tum hamesha mujhe hara deti ho!" I said.

"Matlab?"

"Aaj fir mai call karne wala tha, to tumne kar dia."

"Aap isliye haar jate hai Mr Sheikh kyuki aap late decide karte hain..hahah"

"Bol lo tum bol lo..mai bad me bataunga tumhe." I retorted like a baby.

_________

Pooja's POV

He is such a baby. Shaheer is cute and I always have a good conversation with him.

"Aur batao kya kar rahe ho?"

"Nahi kuch ni yaar.. bas do din bad shooting shuru..back to work."

"Oh great! Well maine bhi ek music video sign ki hai..but uski shooting abhi nahi hai..do mahine bad hai September me you know outdoor shoot hai that's why!" I told him.

"outdoors! Sahi hai yaar. Vacation bhi ho jaegi. But Mera to parso se hectic mode on!"

"Ha but firstly ache se precautions ke sath jaana..mask pehne rakhna..unless scenes ho. Aajkal kya ho jaye kuch ni pata."

"Yeah I'll see."

"You have to take care pagal. Don't just see." I reprimanded him.

"Ha ha baba I meant that only."

"Good! And how's everyone? Ghar me sab thik hain?" I asked as there's nothing to talk much. You know we have interacted much only in this lockdown, after a gap of 2.5 years.

"Touchwood sab sahi hain...tum batao.. Delhi to jaogi hi tumhare pas time hai vese bhi shoot se pehle!"

"Ha I'm lucky. Mumy papa ke pas jaungi..fir shoot!"

"Hmm or batao koi special someone mila?"

"Hahah..Nahi yaar is sab ka waqt hi ni milta."

"Hmm"

"Or fir mai tumhari jitni lucky kaha ke ek acha partner dhundh saku..I can see ke Shikha bhut khush rakhti hogi tumhe."

"Yeah right! Bahut jaada lucky hu mai!" He replied but I felt a sort of sarcasm in it. He didn't mean what he said.

"Well I wish you lots of lots of luck for the shoot. Or please stay safe and take all the precautions. Hero banne ki bilkul zaroorat nahi hai. Just ek bat yad rakhna.. that you have people who wait for your return. So stay safe."
I don't know from where it came, But I just said that, you know just like that. I pointed out to his family and I'm sure he understood.

"Thank you so much Pooja. You are a gem of a person."

"Thanks and no thanks!"

"Hahaha..oh listen I'm using Twitter and we are trending!" He exclaimed from the other side.

"What? Kyu aaj kyu?"

" #shaheersheikh and #poojasharma trend ho raha hai...oh bhaisaab..!" He laughed and then continued "you won't believe..we are trending because we tagged each other in instagram stories."

I giggled at the news and added "ye pyaar hai fans ka..they are crazy..! God! So much of love!"

"Exactly! It amazes me too!" He replied and after some more talk, we ended the call.

It happens, every time when we mention each other in an interview, story or post something. But this is the warmth and love that we have earned as celebrities. This is what I have reaped till now..the unconditional love from fans.

___________

Shaheer's POV

How can someone be so caring and beautiful inside out. But yes I know a person who's both. Panchali! She's amazing I mean the things I yearned to listen from Shikha.. were the same I got from Pooja, even when we hardly talk or message.
She is so sweet and humble, asking everytime about my parents and me. Well such is her magic. She is a good soul. Wait lemme write down it in my diary.

___________

I was on set, on a break when I again saw so much of notifications on twitter. I went to see what it is about and I was blown away with surprise when I saw a hashtag #BringBackShaPoo trending in India. I was surprised at first place because I am already doing a show and people still love us both this much that they are demanding for ShaPoo. Woahhh! I'm blessed. I always have expressed my desire to work with her as we didn't do much scenes together but I'm glad that fans want the same.
I liked a tweet of a fan who was participating in the trend. Happily I returned to the shoot.

I messaged Pooja as she isn't on twitter "hey! We are again trending! #BringBackShaPoo"

"Haha! Again! Amazing! Insane! How should I react I don't know!? Spellbounded! We are still in hearts."

" Yes we are in hearts. I'll tell you what to do - Say a yes to any script that you get offered with me!😉"

"Hahha! But shows with such a handsome hero don't come to me! What to do?"

"I think hume hi kuch karna padega...hum hi kuch produce kare, direct tum karlena bolo..hahhah!" I messaged her while myself laughing.

"Well majak se hat kar..I really would love to work with you handsome!"

"Yes! Even I'm dying to work with a beautiful girl whose name starts with P"

"Hahah! I wish something happens. Good night Shaheer!"

"Good night Pooja!" I messaged her and then switched off my phone.

___________

Pooja's POV

An interview was planned on YouTube with reporter Pooja and she bombarded me with a lot of questions regarding the trend. I was pleasantly surprised.
She asked "so you know the hashtag that has really been trending #BringBackShaPoo what do you have to say about that?"

"Yeah I'm not on twitter but maine suna hai instagram pr kafi fans ne bataya ke its trending but again I can say that it's their love, what else. Thank you thank you so much who feel , who appreciate the jodi, who liked it and want to see more of it because ha ye bat..ye gam to hume bhi hai ke as Arjun and Draupadi we didn't get too much scenes...jada scenes nhi mile hume ek sath..to agar audience me vo chahat hai ke hum vapis aaye to its encouraging for us but abhi logistically thoda sa difficult hai because Shaheer is already working on a show so for all those fans mai yhi kehna chahungi ke ShaPoo hai already..!" I stopped a bit smilingly..I don't know why but I thought better to add "Mahabharat me hain Mahabharat me dekh lijiye!"

She further asked about our raport with each other so I answered " it's an equation that has grown.. Mahabharat me shooting ke dauran I was never really shooting with Arjun alone ya Shaheer ke sath akele itni shooting nahi thi, humesha panch pandavo ke sath shooting hoti thi to mere liye Mahabharat me pancho ke sath aata hai association, ek ke sath nahi aata. But otherwise off-screen over the years we have got to know each other better, we have done some travels together, to Indonesia and Thailand , to vaha pr humne kaafi interact kia hai and he's a great guy to work with yaar. Ever smiling always laughing, great sense of humour, and each time we meet its a ball. So yeah that's how it is!"

"Again thank you to the fans, but jitna bhi unhone humara association dekha hai vo planned nahi tha, in countries, stage works, but jese jese opportunities aaye we made the best of them, agar aaye..to happily we will make the most of it! Till then you all have to just keep waiting!" I answered as she asked about ShaPoo and our popularity overseas.

After a little chit chat, she asked a question that how close I'm with Mahabharat cast. And this has always been a question of my fans too.. particularly related to Shaheer that why don't we follow each other. Some people even bash us for that.. but only some! And still after interacting with him, too much in this lockdown I haven't followed him, neither he did because it's kinda natural between us. When we want to talk, so we message, when we want to hear from each other, we call, when we have to show something to each other, we mention in stories or send it directly. And if we will want to meet, then obviously our "follow or unfollow social gig" can't stop us from meeting. It's simple - we don't find the need to follow each other on social media to show everybody that we are in touch.

So I said " you know there's one little clarification that I want to give that people start to think ke hum social media pe kese interact karte hain ya kese represent karte hain , vo humari life ki reality hoti hai, you know it could be possible that mai apne parents ko ya apne close relatives ko bhi social media pr follow nhi karti because uska logic bahut simple hai ke mai apna phone uthake unhe call kar sakti hu bat kar sakti hu and I don't need social media for that. I'm on social media primarily for my fans and vo log jo humara kam dekhte hain or humse connect karna chahte hain...you know log ese bolte hain ke aap unhe kyu ni follow kar rhe, mai jaada logo ko isliye b follow nahi karti kyuki I find it..you know..it takes you away..it's so taxing to see...what everyone is doing in their lives. Muje vese bhi vo violism ka jada shok nahi nahi hai so I necessarily Dont follow too many people and second thing is beside this lockdown and quarantine, I have been in touch with quite a lot of them - Riya, Shafaq, Sakha, Veebha, Arpit, Vin se bat hui thi.. Shaheer se bat ho jati hai instagram par. So esa connection chalta rehta hai or vo fans ko humesha nahi dikhta and we have been in touch."

We concluded the live chat very happily and it was a great success.

__________

Shaheer's POV

I have been working on my current show for past two months and September is approaching. My show gonna complete it's shoot as we are near the 150th episode. It was a fun ride. Now after that I'll take a break, maybe I head back to Jammu or whatever. I don't know as of now. In these two months, I was only in touch with my work and Shikha...or should I say I'm dating my show only kyuki Shikha se to bas ladai hi hoti hai. I think vo ab bhut different hogyi hai...pehle shayad vo mere jesi thi but ab to hum bas ladte hi rehte hain.. I don't know where I'm heading to!? Where we both are heading to?

Suddenly my phone showed a notification that I have been added on a WhatsApp group. I checked and it was a group titled "Reunion Of MB ke Shers"
Almost everyone is in the group and then Tewary sir dropped a message that a reunion has been organised after seven years on 16th September, the same date when our show started back in 2013. And moreover it's a celebration party for the successful re run of our show as it had the highest TRPs. I was overwhelmed to know that finally I gonna meet some favourite people of my life.
But guess who's message came in between the happy chat, it was Saurav saying that he cannot come due to his WWE thing and of course he's in Orlando, Florida..so its kinda impossible.
I was disheartened and one thing that I noticed was Panchali was reading all the messages but she didn't say a yes or even a no. I hope bakio me se koi mana na kare.

__________

I reached the venue of our party and there were a lot of paparazzi present their. They were asking different questions to me and I was answering them smilingly when someone back hugged me.

___________

A/N : 2000 words! Great! And yes my story has taken a leap and ab mai aapko future ki सैर karaungi. And then you will say...Kaash esa sach me ho jaye.
Well Did you miss the Diary entry of Shaheer in this chapter?
And please read and read the story... last chapter me response was so low🙁. Read and vote and comment guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.4K 14
Hello everyone! I had been thinking for long time to write something on ShaRica.. (Shaheer and Erica) This is a fan fiction based on a lead pair of K...
77.5K 4.5K 47
Hey guys!! I'm presenting a ShahPoo fanfiction. Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma just for the Mahabharat(2013) lovers. I know it's late, but better l...
43.3K 2.7K 27
"𝘈 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦�...
8.5K 738 16
"I'm missing half of me, when we're apart. Now you know me, for your eyes only," Life is unpredictable. You never know what is going to happen to you...