𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄�...

By spidermandes

痛み止め HOW TO BE A SUPERHERO 101 ! the one where the neighborhood spider-man gets smi... More

𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ↴
𝐎𝐍𝐄. the one where he's on local television
𝐓𝐖𝐎. the one where he sits next to him
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. the one where spider-man knows peter
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. the one where scott brings spider-man
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. the one where stiles kinda figures it out
𝐒𝐈𝐗. the one where peter misses a lot
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. the one where peter gets the bagels
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. the one where peter knows his wine
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. the one where there are two peter's
𝐓𝐄𝐍. the one where stiles has a plan
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. the one where peter doesn't skateboard
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. the one where peter has pokémon cards
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one where lydia wears chanel
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one where peter is a shit liar
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one with the Jeep
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one with the bloody wrench
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one with peter's pep talks
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one with the sheriff's badge
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. the one where the boys are back
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘. the one with half a tank
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄. the one not suitable for work
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎. the one with the heist
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. the one where peter hates kanimas
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. the one with the swearing
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. the one with the Beast
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗. the one with the beach trip

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ↴

4.6K 300 46
By spidermandes

(   𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈. 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗟  )
𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖚𝖊.
—— ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃᶜᵏ

Peter Benjamin Parker was still a quiet kid, by nature. Didn't raise his hand in class or shoot winning shots at lacrosse games.

But now he had this rag tag gang of people that were just figuring it out as they went, just like him. They had quirks, like razor sharp claws and glowing eyes and being a death omen. You know, everyone has their little things.

   Peter never used to go home excited to go to school the next day because he missed his friends already. He never rushed to get his homework done because he had plans with Stiles and Lydia. And he certainly never got four a.m text messages about what type of hot pocket would Scott McCall be.

He liked it. He liked being on people's minds.

And Peter Parker had definitely never been in a relationship. He was about as virgin as they came.

Stiles was like a spur of the moment beach trip. You're stressed and worried your forgetting something and you'll need gas and food and sunblock and a million other things rushing through your mind because you just want this beach trip to be perfect.

And then you get to the beach, you go on that date with Stiles Stilinski, and it's bliss. It's like nothing had even been an issue. You remembered your water and snacks, you found a ten dollar bill in the sand, and the waves are immaculate.

Peter still stressed with Stiles called him. He still fixed his hair when he walked into a room. He still ogled Stiles in the hallway and in the classroom. He still saved star wars memes to his phone for when he could show Stiles.

Things are really looking up.

But what goes up must come down.

Beacon Hills had its time off. It's time for a new threat to roll its way into town. And the pack needs to regroup, reconnect, and take on the next big bad wolf.

And Stiles needs to learn that other people are going to hit on his boyfriend no matter how much you threaten them with your Jeep and new aluminum baseball bat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.4K 21
young Stiles Stilinski has been pulled into the supernatural world by his best friend Scott, who got turned into a werewolf. but other than the super...
266 12 7
[ stiles stilinski x fem!oc ] A boy and a girl meeting... again? But with a supernatural twist. [ Teen Wolf; S1 & S2 ] Status ➡️ ongoing I only own M...
312K 13.5K 51
[BOOK 3] "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪." Aspen's sanity wal...
1.8K 77 37
When Blake Parker Stilinski-Delgado first saw his two brothers, he had felt instant connection with them. Throughout the years, they had became best...