Our love is Stronger A sequel...

By QueenScribe

Three years have passed since King gave his life for Diane and for everyone else, life has moved on. She and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Story Update

150 5 2
By QueenScribe

Dear Reader, I hope this message finds you well. I do apologize for the lack of posts. Some personal issues have come up and I am in the process of finding a place to move. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

As soon as I can update, I will remove this letter and replace it with the next chapter. But fear not, I will not abandon this story, this I promise you.  If you stick around, I swear you will have a full story. I thank you for your patients and wish you all the best. 

Thank you for all the kind words you've shared in the comments, they truly mean the world to me. I hope to be able to keep writing chapters that you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoy sharing them with you.

Until next time,  stay safe and much love to you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 524 34
(Seven Deadly Sins fanfic) Diane's eyes are set on Meliodas. But Elizabeth's are too. King, or Harlequin, is new at Liones High. His sister couldn't...
16K 335 15
Meliodas is a boy in a school. He has his gang the seven deadly sins. One day a girl started in the school. Tired of everyone always flirting and thi...
55K 745 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
90.1K 2.7K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...