Shawn Mendes imagines

By esthervol6

random imagines about your favorite person: Shawn Mendes. 🐀 πŸŽ€ β™‘ πŸŽ€ 🐀 More

1- Livestream
2- Surprise Party
3- Valentine's Day
4- Broken Up /1/
5- Broken Up /2/
6- Broken Up /3/
7- Broken Up /4/
8- Broken Up /5/
9- Haters
10- Flying
11- Cramps
12- I Don't Even Know Her Name
13- Best Friend
14- Brother's Best Friend
15- Late Night Texts
16- Not Again
17- First Date
18- Happier
19- Treat You Better
20- Dancing In The Kitchen
21- Pregnant /1/
22- Pregnant /2/
23- Pregnant /3/
25- Morning Kisses
26- Argue
27- Stood Up
28- Beach
29- Home
30- Rainy Day
31- Snow Day
32- Roadtrip
33- Mario Kart & Confessions
34- Sunset
35- Sunrise
36- Marry Me
37- Toddler Troubles
38- Medicine
39- Award Show
40- Bother
41- Sick
42- Fallin All In You
43- Prank Wars
44- Camping
45- Shopping
46- Tired
47- Truth Or Dare
48- Model
49- Phone Mix-Up
50- One More Family Member

24- Pregnant /4/

1.4K 14 0
By esthervol6

"Hi princess, baby." He said kissing your stomach.

"Hi, where are you going?" you asked.

"Studio, probably gonna be there all week." He said.

You frowned. "But the ultrasound is tomorrow."

"Don't worry I'll be there." He said.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He gave me a sweet peck and he was out the door.

°☆☆☆°

The next day as you were getting ready you called Shawn.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hm?"

"Shawn, where are you?"

"Studio like I told you yesterday." He said.

"The ultrasound is today, Shawn."

"Oh shit." He cursed, "I'll be there in about 20 minutes."

"I can't wait for you, Shawn. You'll have to meet us at the doctor's." You hung up.

You couldn't believe he actually forgot.

The doorbell rang and you walked downstairs.

"Hi Karen, hi Aaliyah." You said giving them both a hug.

"Are you ready to go?" Karen asked and I nodded. "What about Shawn?"

"Studio," you mumbled. "He'll meet us there."

"Aw, honey don't be mad at him he just takes his work seriously." She said.

"I know, it just sucks sometimes because I feel like he doesn't care about us," you said.

"Yeah, I know he just gets caught up in his work sometimes, don't worry ok?" She said.

"Mhm, I'm sorry I'm just overreacting," you said as you leaned back on the car seat.

"You're not honey you're just expressing your feelings and there's nothing wrong with that."

You smiled. "Thank you, Karen."

"No problem, honey."

°☆☆☆°

"I'm here." Came a voice as we were about to start the process.

You looked up and sighed in relief.

"Sorry I was late, there was a lot of traffic," Shawn said, taking a seat.

He kissed your cheek and you smiled.

As the doctor did the process you informed her that you wanted it to be a surprise and that she should give the information to Aaliyah.

She nodded and smiled telling you that your baby was healthy and that everything was going smoothly.

°☆☆☆°

It was the day of the gender reveal party and you couldn't be more excited.

"So what do you think it's going to be?" Asked Aaliyah.

"I want a boy." You told her and she nodded, handing you a blue sticker with the words boy spelled in bold letters on it.

"What about you, Shawn?"

"I say... girl." He replied. She handed him a pink sticker with a girl spelled out in bold letters and walked off to interrogate other guests.

"What do you mean? It's definitely going to be a boy I can feel it." You said.

"Nope, it's going to be a girl." He fired back.

"Ok, both of you stop." My best friend, Y/BFF/N said, "We're not going to have this conversation again." She was right, we had been arguing about whether it would be a boy or girl.

*Y/BFF/N= Your Best Friend's Name

"Fine, but I'm not giving up." You said.

"Neither am I." He said and you couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his serious expression.

"Loosen up, baby. You look like you're ready to fight a war," you said.

He rolled his eyes but a slight smile appeared on his lips.

"Ok, time for the gender reveal!" Aaliyah said in a sing-songy voice. "Shawn and Y/N, get over here!"

Shawn took your hand and led you over to the front where a pinata was swinging slightly.

"Ok, so Y/N will have a blindfold on and Shawn will direct her in which direction to go so she can hit the pinata, got it?" Aaliyah instructed.

You both nodded. Karen tied the blindfold on your eyes and spun you a little.

"Ok go." You heard Aaliyah say.

"Step forward a little and swing." You heard Shawn's soft voice.

You did as he said and used the baseball bat to hit the pinata.

You heard cheers and an arm wrapped around your waist indicating that you had successfully hit the pinata. Shawn gently removed the blindfold from your face and you saw pink candy all over the floor.

You quickly turned around to face him with a large smile on your face.

"It's a girl!" You exclaimed.

"I was right!" He said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Shush. It doesn't matter we're having a girl." You giggled.

He kissed you for a few short seconds before pulling away, "I love you, princess."

"I love you the most."

"I don't think that's possible." He kissed your nose.

"Is that a challenge, Mr. Mendes?" You asked.

"What do you think, future Mrs. Mendes?"

"Omg shush." you said, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"Um princess, don't look now but your parents are here and are currently walking towards us.

"What?" You said, turning around quickly.

Oh my gosh, they're actually here. What do I do? You thought

"Shawn, I don't wanna talk to them if They're gonna tell at me and tell me how much of a disappointment I am." You told him, worryingly.

"Hey, I'll be right here with you. If they want to say anything to you they'll have to go through me." He promised and you immediately felt safer.

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"And I love you more than you'll ever know." He said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Hey, honey." Your mom started as she and your father stood in front of you.

"No, I am not your "honey" you don't get to call me that after you basically disowned me." You told her, struggling to keep your cool.

How could she act like nothing happened?

"We're sorry. We shouldn't have acted like that." She said, "We're happy for you guys. We were just surprised."

You weren't sure whether or not to believe her but you decided to forgive her. Forgive not forget.

"Fine, but if you mess up one thing I'm cutting contact with you," you said, turning around to face Shawn.

"C'mon let's go." you took hold of his hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Just peachy," you answered.

"Princess, seriously are you okay?" He asked again.

"Honestly I don't know. I just want my parents to support me when I need them and it fucking hurts that they said those words to me."

"Hey come here." He said, pulling you into a hug.

"Sorry I don't know why I'm so emotional must be pregnancy hormones. I'm sorry," you said.

"No, no baby it's ok to let out your emotions. Please I hope you know that. Don't let toxic relationships ruin your life." He consoled you, kissing all over your face.

"Thank you, Shawn. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you."

❤🗨↗

Liked by shawnmendes, and 3, 689, 378 others
Youruser it's a girl !! ♀🎉🎊

shawnmendes: I'm so excited baby, can't wait to meet our little princess 💖💗💗
youruser: aww baby im excited too. 3 more months 💗😍
username: awwww this is adorable get me a man like Shawn.

username2: omg I'm so excited!!

username3: wait can't for Shawn with a baby content

_aaliyahmendes: cannot wait to n an aunt 😋
username4: I wanna see Aaliyah with baby content ❗
username5: @username4 omg sameee

username6: I knew it yesssssss

username7: bet she's using him for clout
↪username8: bet it's not even his baby
username7: @username8 ikr she probably only used that so he would stay with her
username9: damn y'all got a crazy imagination
username10: how bout you both fuck off and find something better to do with your life other than hating on a sweet person

load more comments...

❤🗨↗

Liked by shawnmendes, edsheeran, _aaliyahmendes and 9,283,833 others
Tagged: amelia_mendes
youruser: hello world, meet Amelia Ophelia Mendes 🥺

shawnmendes: our little princess I love her so much already 😚😭❤❤❤❤❤
↪youruser: omgg me too she's the most precious thing in the worlddd
shawnmendes: we made that omg I love you
youruser: I love you moree 💗💗
↪shawnmendes: I love you the most 💕💕
youruser: no I do 💖💖
_aaliyahmendes: alright break it off but yes I agree she's the most precious thing in the world the way she smiled when I held her skskjklmxgjhk

username: OH MY GOD SHE IS ADORABLEEEEEEE SKLLKMDBDKLBD
↪username2: IKR OMGGG

username3: My new favorite Mendes sorry Aaliyah
_aaliyahmendes: gAsP how could yOu?
username3: omg the queen replied 😱😱

usrname4: aww her name is so cute 💕💕💕

usermame5: shawn could do better the baby got the ugly genes from her mother
↪username6: do you really have nothing better to do with your life than bully a week old baby?

*username5 has been blocked*

*comments have been limited*

❤🗨↗

Liked by youruser, _aaliyahmendes, and 10,383,028 others
Tagged: youruser and amelia_mendes
shawnmendes: the Mendes family

*comments have been turned off*

🐤🎀♡🐤🎀

there won't be another part I promise lol

also I just really wanted to do the Instagram thing loll :))

the baby was so cute omgg <33

song of the chapter issss

she looks so perfect by 5sos

FROM MY AMAZING 5SOS PLAYLIST

~esther

July 19, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
9.4K 102 22
.q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q*∞*⍋⋆*❅q. ! π™°πš‹πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš—πšŽπš ! πš‚πš‘πšŠπš πš— π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšœ π™Ύπš—πšŽπšœπš‘πš˜πšπšœ .q❅*⋆⍋*∞*q*∞*⍋⋆*❅q.
63.8K 865 26
Imagines about our favorite Canadian boy Shawn Mendes! (NO PERSONAL REQUESTS!) UNDER EDITING
242K 2.8K 32
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of one shots/long imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.