Inside the Head Of A Thinker

thatbobgirl

The world is full of colors and vibes. Let's discover what's behind those colors and vibes. How about we chan... Еще

Fallen not Suicide
Mirror of Abstractism
Practise what you Preach?
Scalene
20s
Images
Phoenix
Poles Apart
Sooner or later
The Rainbow 🌈
The One That You Need To See
Cost of being fearless

The Artist hanged loop

23 4 0
thatbobgirl

Education kill artists, they literally walk over the art. The art that they don't get, the art that is not related to education or the books, textbooks and syllabus.
It's like study study study, leave the art behind cos they are a good hobby not profession.... then earn a lot of money.
Like loads and loads of it, then what go for therapy for your mental peace and they ask you to go back to the art that you left. It is a loop, the artist hanged loop.
So, why the education made us leave it for the first time.
I used to be a national level Karate player and a poet, now I'm just a college graduate.
I did left art for education and got in to the best university but that cost me much more than I gained.
Well I realised this loop sooner, but most people take a good amount of time and multiple sessions of therapy.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hired To Love Jordan Lynde ⋆

Любовные романы

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
12.4K 637 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
Marked by the Alpha zabellerain

Про оборотней

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
14.1K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku