šš‚ššƒš™°š™½š™³ š™±ššˆ š™¼š™“

By JheneTheWriter

š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ 2 šŸ–¤ ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™½ššŽššŸššŽšš›ššœšš˜šš—'ššœ š™°šš›ššŽ š™±ššŠššŒšš” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Just Wanna Be Happy.

9.6K 418 415
By JheneTheWriter

"The fuck? J what the fuck is you going?"

Lifting the pillow from over my face quickly placing it back over my face as Jeremih opened the curtains, forcing sunlight in, I shook my head burying myself under the covers.

"Depressing as shit in here, spells like pussy and socks in this bitch." Jeremiah mumbled as he made his way out my bedroom, flicking me room light on refusing to let me go back to sleep. Accepting he wasn't planning on leaving no time soon, I sat up looking towards my left grabbing the half empty Hennessey bottle grabbing lifting it to my lips taking a swig. "Antonio. Nigga give me that shit."

Finding out Diamonté lost the baby has been one of the hardest things I've had to accept besides losing my Brandon, and the fact that I wasn't there for her has been eating at me. That night Diamonté called, it turns out she was hella stressed out over thinking about where we'd be in the future and just needed reassurance. All I needed to do was assure her despite her and I's shit...I'd be there for our child.

"Brooo I paid for that shit, chill the fuck out." Slurring my words as Jeremiah snatched the bottle from my hand walking over to my nightstand picking up the brand new Patron bottle, he bit his bottom lip in anger as his eyes fell on the pill bottles beside them.

This wasn't the first time I was on some shit a little stronger than weed, but it has been a long ass time since I started using again. The urge usually builds when life starts getting crazy or I lose someone important to me, which is why I was surprised I Brandon's passing didn't drive me to do so.

"Are you fucking serious? Nah." Jeremiah said grabbing everything walking out of the room, as I stood up following behind him. Watching as he poured everything into the sink, I balled my fist up glaring at him as he stared down at the drain making sure the alcohol and pills dissolved. "I ain't letting you do this shit again. Go punch a nigga in the head, go shoot at the fucking gun range, I don't give a fuck...but this is ain't it."

"Nigga how about you stay the fuck outta my business and let me do me." Stepping towards Jeremiah as he glared back at me, I lifted my hands shoving him out of my face causing him to step forward shoving me back.

"Let you do you? Sit here and let you keep fucking yaself up until you end up in the hospital again? Fighting for ya fucking life."

"Remember that he just woke up from a coma so he's still a little confused, talk softly and remind him who you guys are." Nodding their heads never taking their eyes of Antonio as he laid in his hospital bed staring up at the ceiling, Jeremiah and Brandon slowly made their way into his room standing on opposite sides of his bed.

"Wassup bro...it's ya boy Brandon. It's good to see you." Brandon lowly said holding out his fist as Antonio slowly turned his head towards him looking at his fist for a few minutes before looking back up at the ceiling, becoming overwhelming
Brandon turned around making his way out of the room.

"It's just hard to see you like this Toni, just give him a minute. It's Jeremiah." Jeremiah lowly said pulling up a chair beside Antonio's bed, as he slowly turned towards J staring over at him. "You gotta do better bro. I know that Shelly passed but...she wouldn't want you living like this. We gonna help you overcome this shit...aight?"

Fiddling with his lips as Jeremiah watched attempting to figure out if something was wrong, but he felt a wave of relief come over him as Antonio parted his lips looking towards the ceiling.

"I don't wanna hurt no more J."

Shelly. I remember when I first laid my eyes on her. I was standing in front of the corner store selling, worried about the future just tryna survive, and she here she comes. Stood at about 5'4, dark chocolate skin, braces, and long cornrows down to her ass. She was finna be mine.

Shelly was the only person in this world who I have allowed to meet every single part of me. She knew everything I had done, and was still able to see my heart. Was still able to convince me that I had a purpose in this world, no matter how much I tried to convince myself I didn't belong.

We had big plans. After she finished school, we were gonna travel the world and just make a name for ourselves. Together. But the only thing standing in the way was her retired marine abusive ass dad, who refused to allow her to live her life. No matter how many times I provided an opportunity for her to leave that situation, she respected her father and couldn't find the heart to put herself before him.

On her graduation night she sat him down and told him she was moving out and was going to follow her dreams....he beat her until she couldn't even be recognized that night.

I always wished I'd killed his ass when I had the chance, protected her.

After witnessing her body being lowered into the ground at her funeral, that was the start of my drug addiction. In and out of the hospitals. In and out of rehabs. With the amount of times I almost didn't make it, it's a miracle I'm here. I try to look at is as I'm getting another chance at life but, what if I don't want no more chances. What if I don't got no fight left in me?

"J I lost my fucking child, all ya kids here and healthy. So don't judge me when you never experienced some shit like that." Shaking my head as I looked towards the now empty sink, J lowered his head taking a deep breath. "D not even speaking to a nigga...the fuck I'm supposed to do?"

"You right, I don't understand what your going through...but I'm not finna sit here and allow you to drown in ya problems. Go shower, we finna grab a bite to eat, and I'ma take you to talk to Diamonté. Both of yall experienced a loss. I know there's problems there but, yall need to come together now more than anything. I ain't the enemy bro...aight?"

Nodding my head as J  held out his hand staring over at me, I pressed my lips together nodding my head before leaning in dabbing him up knowing that all he was trying to do was be there for me.

"Appreciate you bro."

"D can we talk?"

Stepping forward pausing as Diamonté pressed her hand against my chest stepping onto the porch closing the door behind her, I took a deep breath leaning onto the railing behind me.

"Well...talk." Diamonté said with irritation in her voice, as I took in her appearance not expecting her to look as put together as she did. "Why are you here Antonio?"

"Look...chill the fuck out. I just wanted to stop by and make sure you was good. And...I wanna apologize for not being there. Wish I had a chance to do shit over but I don't. I want you to know I'm sorry. I know you went through a lot during that surgery but, it's good to see you looking like ya old self." Reaching to grab Diamonté's hand only for her to fling her arm away, she immediately stepped closer towards me as her lip began trembling uncontrollably.

Even though Diamonté and I both played roles in the downfall of our relationship, it's just crazy to imagine we were once at a good place. There was once a time I couldn't see myself without her, there was once a time we could be in each other's presence. What happened?

"I don't need shit from you, I'm straight. Go do whatever the fuck you were doing that night?" Diamonté angrily snapped turning around grabbing the doorknob, as I stepped forward grabbing her hand stopping her. "Antonio leave me-..."

"Shut the fuck up. That was my child just as much as she was yours, I loved and wanted that child. That was my fucking daughter yo. So stop coming at me like I didn't give a fuck about her. My FUCKING daughter Diamonté."

Glaring down at Diamonté as she slowly turned around glaring back up at me, she forcefully snatched away from my grip before crossing her arms leaning on her hip as a slight smirk came upon her face.

"Was she?" Widening my eyes as D turned around open the front door stomping inside closing the door behind her locking it, I immediately grabbed the door knob began to pull at it forcefully.

I understand D probably fuming but that ain't even something to play around with. I'ma hope she just saying it to get at a nigga but if the baby really wasn't mine...ain't no telling what I'd do.

"D! D! D OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! OPEN THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR! IF I EVEN CATCH YOU OUT ONNA STREETS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'LL-..." Whipping my head around as Jeremiah appeared behind me nodding for me to come on, I went to open my mouth only for him to nod again, meaning we really needed to bounce.

"You know what typa bitch you dealing with...so let's go before she fucking call 12. Be smart." Jeremiah reminded me pointing towards a couple of her nosy neighbors, who now all of a sudden needed to do yard work.

Looking at her front door once more shaking my head, I turned around following J back over to his truck hopping in reclining my chair all the way back before he quickly pulled off.

"I hate that bitch bro...on god."

...

"Ok Mr.Davis everything looks good but just a word of advice...you might want to relax."

As man, I'm able to admit when I'm inna wrong, and the way I been slanging...I'm lucky my dick ain't fall off. I try to be a gentleman and treat women with respect but the way these females be throwing it at a nigga it's almost impossible.

And after Jhene's ass sent me this damn article about this guy who caught like three diseases from living just like my ass, I immediately called up my doctor.

"I hear you Doc, aight? But I'on really fuck wit condoms, fucks it up ya know what I'm saying?" Attempting to explain myself to my doctor I busted out laughing as she grabbed a handful off condoms from her drawer slapping them in my hand. "Aight but listen...shit ain't the same and you know it."

"Everything that feels good, is not good Mr.Davis. And if you want to stay healthy and childless...wrap it up my brother." Dr. Grey repeated sternly as I nodded my head placing the condoms in my pockets, feeling my mood change from hearing the word childless.

Standing up from the patients table, making my way over to the door thanking her again before heading out.

Feeling a sense of ease come over me as I made my way outside knowing I was good, I looked down at my phone smirking as I saw Red send me a photo attachment.

RodeoRed 🏇🏽😏

Look.

"The fuck?"

"Well you could at least say congratulations." Red mumbled under her breath, as I lowly looked up from the positive pregnancy test in my hand glaring towards her like she lost her fucking mind. "What?"

At this point, this shit couldn't be real. Sure there were times I went in raw but I always pulled out, plus she told me she was on the pill from day one. Shit I saw her on MULTIPLE occasions the pill, so now I'm questioning if them shits were vitamins or some shit. This shit can't be real.

"The fuck you mean congratulations? Red I thought you was on the FUCKING PILL...got me fucked up."

"I was on the fucking pill Antonio but I had to get off of it for medical reasons." Biting my bottom lip in frustration trying my best to keep calm, I stood up from off the couch chucking the test against the wall causing it to shatter into pieces as I walking over to the kitchen counter hopping up. "FUCK!"

Running my hand through my hair as Red placed her face in her hands shaking her head, I shut my eyes beginning to envision the moment when D's grandma called to tell me me D had lost the baby.

"This shit wasn't planned, but I felt you had the right to know Antonio." Red calmly assured standing up from the couch, making her way towards me standing between my legs as I opened my eyes staring down at her.

Red was a sweet girl, but I damn sure didn't know her enough to bring a damn child into this world. I'm mad she got off the pill and didn't tell a nigga, but I'm even more mad at myself for putting myself in the situation. Because the situation with Diamonté is so fresh, I don't need this shit right now.

"You keeping it?" Staring down at Red as she slowly nodded her head, I shook my head looking up towards the ceiling as she leaned forward beginning to place kisses on my neck. Feeling her began to unbutton my jeans, I immediately grabbed her hands hopping off the counter as she stared up at me confused. "I need a minute to myself."

"Okay...I'ma head out."

Staring over at Red as she walked back over to the couch grabbing her purse, I followed her over to my apartment door opening it side hugging her before she walked out heading towards the elevator. Huffing loudly as I closed the door behind me, I walked back over to the couch sitting down before pulling out my phone calling up Candy.

"Hello."

"The fuck wrong with you?" I questioned confused by Candy's coldness, as she sucked her teeth clearly having an attitude. "Candy?"

With everything going on it's been a minute since I've spoken to Candy, it had nothing to do with her but after I started chilling with Red I unintentionally chilled on Candy not wanting to cause any problems since they worked together. Even though girls claim there ain't no feeling involved, feelings always involved.

"I ain't heard from you in a fucking minute Antonio, and I'm getting tired of this dip and dab game you be playing so stop hitting my fucking phone."

Pulling my phone away from my ear making sure this was Candy who was coming at me like she was, I smirking licking over my bottom lip placing the phone back to me ear laying down.

"Just buss in when you get here." *Click

Smirking down at Candy as she walked in my apartment with her eyes glued to her phone, I I shook my head closing the door following behind her as she walking right into my bedroom sitting down at the edge of my bed.

"Gimmie this shit." I mumbled snatching Candy's phone from her hand tossing it at the top of my bed causing her to stand up from the bed balling her fist, quickly grabbing her hands knowing she's a fighter I shoved her back down on the bed beginning to place kisses on her neck. "Why you being mean to me?"

Grabbing her hand pulling her from off the bed sitting down standing her in front of me, I reached pulling down my sweatpants smirking as she bit her bottom lip getting on her knees immediately taking me into her mouth. Watching as he swirled her tongue around the tip while working her hands, I moved her hair out of the way giving myself a clear view.

"I missed him Antonio." Candy muffled staring up at me with her piercing eyes, as she took me out of her mouth slapping it against her tongue.

"She...she lo-....she lost the baby Antonio."

Scrunching my face in anger beginning to think back to that day, a tear uncontrollably dropped from my eye as Diamonte's face popped up in my head causing my body to completely tense up.

"Open ya fucking mouth." Grabbing Candy by the back of her head shoving her all the way down, I placed both of my hands on the sides of her face beginning to fuck her throat at a quick pace. Throwing my head bad ignoring the muffles and gagging, she placed her hands on my thighs attempting to push away from me only for me to go even faster biting my bottom lip in frustration.

"ST-...STOP TONI!" Candy shrieked digging her nails into my legs causing me to hiss immediately letting her go, as she leaned back against the dresser behind her coughing attempting to get herself together as I snapped out of my thoughts not realizing how far I had went. "What the fuck...is wrong with you?"

Wiping the sweat off of my forehead as I looked towards the mirror seeing how red my eyes were, I quickly looked away standing up making my way over to Candy lifting her from off the floor.

Walking over to the top of the bed pulling the covers back softly placing her down, I stared down at her as she looked up at me with nervousness in her eyes causing me to lean down placing a kiss on her forehead.

"My fault, I got alotta shit on my mind. My fault." Running my hand through Candy's hair as she kissed my wrist nodding her head, I stood up reaching under my bed grabbing my secret stash of medication. Fumbling through the bin feeling eyes on me, causing me to look up catching Candy watching what I was doing appearing to getting ready to comment. "Mind ya fucking business."

Grabbing three pills in my hand closing the bottle pushing the bin back under my bed, I grabbed a water bottle from my nightstand walking to the edge of my bed placing them in my mouth washing them down.

Despite what J thinks, I know what the fuck I'm doing. Before I was taking this shit to be able to be able to survive, that's an addict. But this time I'm deadass only taking it when them negative voices and thoughts start crowding my mind. That's control.

"Bet." Looking towards Candy as she stood up fixing her dress and grabbing her phone, she attempted to walk past only for me to quickly grab her arm pulling her towards me. "I watched my best friend die because of that shit...took her word when she said she had shit under control. Despite how ya coldass treats me, I do fucking care about you. And I'm not about to sit here and watch this shit."

Sucking my teeth as Candy snatched her arm from my hold storming out of my bedroom, I shook my head laying down hearing the door slam behind her. Opening my eyes smiling as I began feeling relaxed, I slowly turned my head towards the window watching as the rain poured down.

"Just wanna be left the fuck alone yo."

...

"Boy are you stupid? Why the hell would you-..."

"Bae." Jeremiah interrupted Jhene causing her to look back towards me mouthing an apology, as I nodded my head looking back towards the TV huffing aloud. "The fuck you finna do bro...you sure it's yours?"

If Diamonté would have went about shit another way, everything would have been straight simply because I ain't mind having a child with her. But Red...what the fuck am I finna do?

"Honestly...I don't even fucking know. I just gotta wait a few weeks then best believe I'm getting a fucking test. I'll be damned if shawty finesse me." Looking back towards Jhene as she ran her hands through her hair, she shook her head before walking over to the kitchen table leaning down pulling me into a hug.

"We got you Antonio. I don't care what it is...you call me." Jhene softly said as she pulled away from the hug staring directly into my eyes scrunching her eyebrows, possibly noticing a change within my face, causing me to quickly nod turning away from her. "Alright yall I'm going to bed, remember to keep it down my children are sleeping."

Shaking my head laughing as Jeremiah tossed one of Jonah's toys at Jhene's head, she instantly bucked towards him before heading upstairs leaving the two of us in the kitchen.

"You been on straight?" Knowing exactly where Jeremiah was headed with his question, I looked towards him nodding my head as he stared back at me studying my body language. "I'ma take ya word Antonio...come on lemme whoop ya ass in 2K real quick before I KO."

Sucking my teeth as Jeremiah hopped off the kitchen counter stretching before heading towards the basement door, I stood up feeling my phone vibrating in my pocket as I grabbed it scrunching my face seeing Briana's name flashing across my screen.

"Yea whatever, set the shit up I gotta get this right quick." Walking into the dining room as Jeremiah headed downstairs into the game room, I answered the phone instantly hearing Briana breathing nervously into the phone. "Briana...you working out or somethin? The fuck you breathing so damn loud f-..."

"Antonio shut the fuck up, always got some slick ass shit to say. look I'm not tryna bother you with my shit but...I can't call Jeremiah because he be waiting to throw shit he was right about in my fucking face. I broke up with Shotta earlier today and he's been sitting outside my house ever since, he won't leave Antonio. You mind swinging by and-...."

"I'm on my way, send me ya new addy. Blessing there wit you?" Walking back into the kitchen grabbing the containers Jhene packed for me from dinner, I headed towards the basement door. "Hello?"

"It's the same address, the judge granted me the house once everything was finalized. And no she's spending the night over Ella's. Shit and she's calling me right now, call me when you get here. And thanks bro forreal."

Ending the call placing my phone back into my pocket, I prepared myself for Jeremiah's detective ass heading down the stairs stopping at the second to last step as J looked towards me scrunching his face noticing the food containers in my hand.

"Nigga you out? Hell nah...take this ass whopping first I done set all this shit up. Got me fucked up." Jeremiah shook his head grabbing the second controller from the coffee table in front of him sitting it beside him nodding towards it, as I bit the inside of my mouth debating on the easiest way to get out of this situation.

"Red's at my spot nigga, the dumbass concierge let her up and everything. I got ya next time but I needa get the fuck over there." I stressed with fear on my face fighting the urge of laughing as Jeremiah scooted to the edge of his seat in shock, before standing up sliding his slides on heading towards the stairs. "Bro nah I got it...she ain't stupid now. I just needa go check shawty."

Taking a deep breath as Jeremiah nodded his head walking back over to his chair sitting down staring up the game, I walked over to him dabbing him before heading up the stairs closing the basement door behind me.

Even though I owe no loyalty to Briana, that's just my character. If she family to Jeremiah she family to me, and the fact that I ain't like her dude from jump is a fucking bonus. He think he crazy...clearly he ain't ask about me.

"Always some shit...swear."

"Of course...I'm starting to think you fucking with her the way you always showing up nigga." Shotta chuckled as he pulled a blunt from out of his back pocket lighting it, never taking his eyes off me.

Hopping out the car closing the door behind me walking over to him standing on the side walk crossing my arms, he leaned against his car staring right back at me. Looking towards the house clearly seeing Briana peaking out of the downstairs window, I looked back towards him crossing my arms.

"It's twelve o'clock in the fucking morning my nigga. Usually if I ain't in some pussy I'm sleep, or if I ain't sleep I'm in some pussy. So I'ma need you to explain to me...why the fuck I'm here?" Looking Shotta up and down as he placed him hand on his the glock on his hip taking a step towards me, I laughed taking a step forward so we were now basically chest to chest. "Show me something, I ain't showed a nigga he ain't as hard as he think he is inna minute. Show me something."

Seeing my words were getting to him, I nodded my head in satisfaction as he pulled his gun out placing it at the side of my head glaring towards at me.

"I don't know who the FUCK you think you is...but I will end ya ass right the fuck here. That's my bitch in there, so take yaself on and go worry about ya bitch. We clear?" Tilting my head to the side as Shotta kept the pistol against my head, I quickly lifted my arm knocking the gun out of his hand sending a punch to his throat, not hard enough the kill his ass, enough to cause him to drop down onto his knees grabbing his throat in pain.

Running my hand through my hair fixing it as I slowly bent down in front of him, I glared down at him talking myself down from killing this motherfucker with his own damn gun. But I ain't tryna catch no murder charge right now.

"Get the fuck outta here." I sternly said standing up as he stood up along with me dusting off his jeans and shirt before glaring back at me, watching him closely as he reached down picking his gun up placing it back in his waistband he looked towards the house once more before getting into his car rolling down his window.

"I'ma see you nigga...I'ma see you."

Nodding as Shotta pointed towards me tryna threaten my ass, I watched as he sped of down the street. Walking back over to my car getting in, I looked down at my phone seeing Briana was calling me causing me to answer it on speaker starting up the car.

"WAIT...karate kid headass." Briana said before quickly ending the call as I looked back towards the house scrunching my face, as she sped across her front lawn heading towards my car. Unlocking the doors watching as she got inside with amusement on her face, I busted out laughing as she leaned across the console pretending to karate chop my neck imitating me. "Had my ass scared for 2.5 but shittt...ya ninety pound ass handled that motherfucker."

Stale facing Briana as she held her stomach laughing like shit was funny, I sucked my teeth leaning over her opening the passenger door nodding towards her crib.

"Get the fuck out."

"Okay okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry." Briana quickly apologized reaching and closing the passenger door turning and facing me, as I leaned back against my seat no knowing why she was still in my car. "I heard what happened...I'm sorry for your loss Antonio."

It felt good to know people give a fuck about your wellbeing but, I don't like people feeling sorry for me. Yea shit hurt and I'm losing my shit but...I do my best to never show it.

"Preciate' dat...but I'm straight. I don't know about you but I'm tryna see some ass, you tryna roll wit me to the strip?" I questioned as Briana flung the passenger door open closing it behind her jogging back towards the front door, causing her ass to clap in the shorts she was wearing. Leaning over the console taking in her figure for the first time, I slowly raised mu eyebrows licking over my bottom lip. "SO IS YOU ROLLIN?!"

"GIVE ME TWENTY MINUTES, I GOTTA WASH MY ASS!"

All the girls in the club tonight, yeah

Put your hands in the air if you gon' let a player cut

I beat it, beat it up, up, up, up, up..., yeah

"Aye aye...stop bringing her ass drinks." Glaring towards the bottle girl letting her know I was deadass as she looked towards Briana laughing lightly before nodding her head, I leaned forward slapping her ass watching as she headed out of our section. "This spot lit as fuck."

Deciding against going to the usual spot was definitely the best bet, not wanting to run into Candy or Red. I didn't know if Red was still working or not, but I personally think twirling ya ass on a pole with a whole baby in you is wrong as fuck but I ain't finna stop her income.

"Where the hell the bottle girl go?" Briana questioned as she walked over sitting beside me looking at the empty bottle of Hennessy in her hand before sitting is beside her pouting, continuing to dance to the music.

I knew shawty had a lot of energy but, shit she hasn't sat down once since we got here. And the fact she drank that whole bottle and it has yet to affect her...was definitely concerning a nigga.

"You need to chill out, I ain't with all that throwing up shit." Taking a pull from my blunt I kept my eyes on her as she stood back up grabbing onto the railing along our section beginning to wine slowly to the beat.

Taking my eyes away from her watching as this young buck walked into our section attempting to stand behind her, I smirked watching her as she quickly turned around cussing him out for coming at her like that.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or this damn blunt but, shawty was enticing a nigga. From her body, to that on go ass mouthpiece, I been tryna tell my mans from jump that we needa get outta here but...shit he never listen to me noway.

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK ON...walking in our damn section the hell wrong witchu'?" Standing up from the couch walking over to the interaction as he looked at me like he was a damn ghost, he quickly surrendered his hands making his way out of the section disappearing into the crowd of people as Briana kept her eyes on me smirking. "You straight?"

"Look at you defending me and shit...comere."
Raising my eyebrows as Briana grabbed my arm pulling me behind her so her ass was pressed against me, she leaned against my chest placing her arm around my neck as she slowly grinned against me biting her bottom lip.

Lifting my hand to my mouth pulling the blunt out lifting my head up exhaling the smoke, I placed it back in my mouth before running my hands down her side shaking my head as she leaned forward arching her back.

This ain't the first situation I been it where the devil on my left shoulder and the angel on my right were beefing heavy. And nine times out of ten, I be fucking with my bro on the left. But this situation some messy ass shit I'm not tryna be apart of.

I ain't never fucked with Jason since the day I met his ass, but at the end of the day he's J's brother and I ain't tryna disrespect nobody.

"Aight B...we should roll out." Looking down at Briana as she slowly stood up straight turning around leaning against the railing, I followed her eyes down to my exposed ethika boxers waistband licking over my bottom lip as grabbed my waistband pulling my closer towards her. "B...let's go."

Taking a step back as she stared up at me for a moment before nodding her head, she made her way back over to the couch grabbing her clutch looking back towards me.

Heading out the section as she followed closely behind me, I looked over my shoulder feeling her wrapping her arm around mines. Breathed lowly deciding to allow her to do her thing, I pushed our way towards the exit.

"Definitely need to get of here."

"Nah ma you wild wild. But uh...you good?"

Looking towards Briana as she nodded her head running her tongue along her bottom lip, she opened her arms leaning over the console pulling me into a hug as I wrapped my arm around her running my hand along her lower back slowly.

"Yea I'm good." Pulling away from the hug staring towards each other, keeping her hand on my chest as she stared down at my lips I went against everything my mind was telling me before pressing my lips against hers. Returning my hand to her lower back pulling her closer towards me as we ran our tongues along eachother, she moaned lowly inside my mouth causing me to smirk before softly biting her bottom lip. "Boyyy you-...can you just walk me to the door?"

Licking the fruity flavored lip gloss Briana left on my lips, I hesitantly nodded stepping out the car meeting Briana on the sidewalk. Walking behind her keeping my eyes glued to her ass, I watched as she fiddled with her house keys. Pushing the key in the lock turning it slowly she gradually opened the door stepping inside before turning around leaning against the doorframe crossing her arms.

"Aight I'm out...hit me if his goofy ass come by ya spot again." Running my eyes over Briana's figure once more as she stared down at me with her bottom lip slightly tucked between her teeth, I began taking steps backwards before completely turning around heading back towards my car failing to hear the door close.

"ANTONIO!" Briana called with a slight ounce of hesitation in her voice, as I paused looking over my shoulder ignoring my gut telling me to keep on walking. "I know it's late but I just want you to come inside so we can...talk."

Stale facing Briana as a slight smirk appeared on her face causing her to look in the other direction shaking her head embarrassed, I slowly nodded my head running my tongue over my teeth before turning around heading back towards her house.

Stepping aside allowing me to come inside, Briana disappeared off into the kitchen as I closed and locked the front door. Lifting my light blue jeans up as I made my way into the kitchen, I leaned against the kitchen counter watching as Briana grabbed a wine bottle from her collection preparing to fill two glasses.

I knew I had no business being here, but something about Briana's don't give a fuck attitude always reminded me of myself and questioned why she'd ever be with a punk like Jason. Even though we got the same personality I knew damn well mixing our personalities too much is straight water and milk. Shit don't mix.

"Classy ass shit." Laughing as Briana handed me one of the glasses raising her's clicking it against mine, she took a sip before placing it down slapping my chest. "Aye...who the fuck you laying ya hands on?"

"On a motherfucker I could beat, sit ya skinny ass down somewhere...can't even push no weight." Briana said confidently taking a step closer to me as I raised my eyebrow at her boldness nodding my head.

Slowly placing my glass down as Briana did the same never taking her eyes off me, I quickly bent down wrapping my arms under her ass lifting her over my shoulder sending soft punches to her side feeling her punching my back as I made my way into the family room throwing her down on the couch.

Being pulled down right along with her hissing in pain feeling teeth slightly seep into my neck, I instantly jerked away grabbing her hands placing them above her head pushing all my weight down on her pausing as I realized the position I had her in.

"Can't beat shit. Play dat tough shit with dat clown ass nigga...chill the fuck out when you wit me." Staring down at Briana as she stared back up at me with her lips slightly parted, I slowly let go of her hands placing my hands at the rim of her top yanking it down exposing her titties. "Shit."

Placing my lips around her nipple sliding it between my teeth while gripping the other, I slowly lifted my body up allowing Briana to unbuckle my jeans using her feet to pull them down as she moaned lowly into my ear.

Placing her hands on my chest pushing me off of her as I stood up confused, she smirked down at my man's licking over her lip before slowly standing up in front of me removing her top and jeans leaning her in just a pink thong, which had little to no material.

"Sit the fuck down." Briana sternly said placing her hand on my chest shoving me down on the couch reaching for my white tee lifting it over my head, as I stared up at her taken aback by the typa time she was on.

Shaking my head debating what I was about to do as she removed her thong revealing her entire body, I watched as she stepped up on the couch turning around facing the other way. Smirking as she looked over her shoulder staring down at my lips, I laughed before tilting my head back sticking out my tongue placing my hands on her waist pulling her down onto my face.

"Don't you be running either." I mumbled before placing my lips on her immediately sucking her clit, causing Briana to huff loudly beginning to grind against my face leaking down on me. Moving my right hand off her ass cheek reaching to grab her tittie, I smirked against her as she began sucking on my fingers. "This thang sweet lil mama."

Picking up my pace beginning to feel her tighten, I gripped her thighs keeping her in place as she placed her hands on her breast squeezing them before releasing on my face. Licking her clean while holding her up feeling her legs shaking, I kissed her center once more before allowing her to step off the couch standing in front of me.

"Now I see why ya ass be having these bitches going brazy-...." Leaning forward pressing my lips against her's as she fell forward onto my chest, I gripped her ass squeezing it forcefully allowing her to taste herself from off of my lips. "Don't hold back okay?"

Tapping her thigh for her to get up, I reached in my jean pocket pulling out a condom, thankful I always had one on me ever since my doctor's appointment, opening it up sliding it on as Briana grabbed a hair tie from her coffee table tying her hair up.

Nodding my head for her to sit down on the couch as I attempted to stand up, I was once again shoved down before she climbed back on the couch turning around squatting down into position. Placing me at her entrance with her hand, she slowly slide down onto me beginning to effortlessly clap her ass while riding me.

"Fuckkk B." Shutting my eyes throwing my head back as Briana moaned aloud placing her hands on her knees, I leaned sat back up opening my eyes meeting her's as she stared back at me with a smirk on her face clearly feeling herself causing me to suck my teeth scooting forward.

Placing both of my hands on her hips as I began thrusting upwards going as deep as I could, I smirked back up at her as she placed her hand on her stomach immediately chilling out.

Yanking her hair pulling her against my chest as she stuttered over her words, I turned her face towards me forcing her to hold eye contact with me. Raising my eyebrow taken aback as she held her tongue out nodding in approval, I hesitantly nodded before leaning down spitting into her mouth before pressing my lips against her's as he sloppily ran around lips along eachother's.

As Antonio and Briana's bodies were pressed against each other and the sun began rise, all that could felt in the room was extreme craving and desire. Both were going through underlined trials and tribulations which have tampered with their hearts, both were angry, and they both were using eachother to let off some of that frustration. But the electricy in the room was too high for this just be considered a "quick fuck."

"H-....hard-....harder Toni. Harder."

...

Snap ya fingers, do the step, you can do it all by yourself

Woo, baby girl, what's your name?

Let me talk to you, let me buy you a drink

I'm T-pain, you know me

"Momma did her shit with this, aye Jhene you brought the containers right? I'ma need them leftover forreal forreal." Jeremiah laughed as he grabbed a piece of whiting off his plate kissing it before taking a bite, causing Jhene to shake her head standing up from the table making her way over to the kids laughing. "She think I'm playing...I'm deadass."

Unintentionally tuning Jeremiah out having my focus on something else, I grabbed my red cup filled with sweet tea taking a sip watching as Briana stood on the patio beside Ella swaying her hips to the music attempting to act as if she didn't feel my eyes on her. But by the way she was moving her body was telling me otherwise.

While I was forced to just throw on the black tee and blue basketball shorts I had in my trunk, Briana wore an all black bodycon dress which was hugging her in all the right places.

When Briana and I went out together last night, we both had completely forgot about this little bbq Momma Sonia was having at her crib today. So when we both woke up this morning to calls and texts asking where the hell we was at...let's just say keeping this shit on the quiet was taken to a whole other level when she had to drop my ass off at Momma Sonia's and circle around to create a arrival time distance.

"Momma you got some Sangria in ya shit?" Briana asked as Momma Sonia turned away from Bryce smirking nodding her head, causing B to clap her hands excitedly heading inside the house.

"This tea hot as shit...finna get some ice." Quickly standing up from the table heading towards the house not giving Jeremiah time to respond, I slide the back door open closing it behind me as I made my way towards the back stairwell, which leads downstairs to Momma Sonia's bar in the basement. "B...B...B where the fuck-...."

Stopping at the bottom of the steps smirking as Briana stood behind the bar looking up towards me before shaking her head quickly filling her cup, she placed the bottle back walking from around the bar attempting to speed past me only for me to wrap my arm around her waist stopping her.

"I put that thang on you huh?" Biting my bottom lip nodding as I ran my hand down her backside, I immediately paused not feeling any panties causing me to slowly back her into the bar grabbing her leg lifting it up on my shoulder as I slowly bent down. "You tryna get us both beat the fuck up Toni-...uhhh."

Inserting three fingers causing her to place her cup on the counter before moving her hands through my hair, I stared up at her watching as she struggled not make any noise fearful of someone catching us.

Getting out of my thoughts realizing how dangerous this shit was, I slowly removed my fingers leaning forward kissing her center before I stood up towering over her. Softly placing a kiss beside her mouth causing her to suck her teeth, I headed towards the stairs nodding for her to go.

"Leggo ma." Placing my fingers in my mouth sucking off her juices as she shook her head smirking, she reached grabbing her drink making her way up the stairs while I followed behind her.

Walking into the kitchen closely behind her with my eyes glued to her ass I eventually looked up quickly removing my hand from my mouth completely caught of guard. Standing behind Briana as she looked over her shoulder squinting her eyes up at me, she quickly made her way towards the back door opening and closing the door behind her attempting to appear as normal as possible.

"You forgot somethin." Looking down at my empty cup in Jeremiah's hand as he hopped off the kitchen counter walking over to me holding it out, I nodded my head forgetting I left it outside before grabbing it from him.

Staring down at the cup as we stood in an awkward silence, I debated what exactly he was looking for a nigga to say not knowing exactly what he saw or heard and not wanted to reveal more than I needed.

This was the exact reason I shoulda left when I had the chance last night. I knew fucking Briana would cause problems especially if she had that good good and just my luck she put that shit on a nigga. The one thing I ain't wanna do was disrespect nobody...and that's exactly what I went out and did.

"J look...I don't know what you-...."

"I'm finna get them containers from out my truck." Taken aback as Jeremiah cut across me, he stared down at me with an unreadable expression before stepping past me making his was towards the front door leaving me in the kitchen feeling stuck.

"Fuck man."

"Yo lemme get some skittles and that Hennessey."

Slapping a hundred dollar bill on the counter signaling for the cashier to keep the change, I grabbed my things opening bottle open taking a swig as I made my was out the corner store.

Looking towards the groups of people walking out the club across the street all loud and shit, I felt my jaws tense as I landed my eyes on Diamonte walking with some dude I didn't recognize.

"The hell?" Crossing the street standing directly infront of them, I widened my eyes realizing it was the same dude from the hospital who D claimed "just went to her church." Realizing it was me, she immediately pulled her hand away from his causing him to look between the two of us confused. "So this the father D? HUH?!"

Stepping towards D towering over her as she stood with her eyes widened, the fact she was struggling to answer the question was only making me mader and mader by the minute. Stepping even closer towards her I paused as the poindexter nigga beside her placed his hand on my chest, thinking he was finna do something.

"Chill dude. You need to get out of my lady's personal space." Looking down at his hand then towards D who was looking at me clearly fearful of my reaction, I raised my hands surrendering taking a step back before cocking my hand back punching him in the jaw causing him to fall backwards.

"ANTONIO STOP! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" D screamed as she leaned down checking to see if he was good, causing some of the people who were standing around to run over minding our fucking business.

Peeping the amount of cops standing around, I quickly turned around heading towards my apartment looking down as a few cops ran over to the scene to see what the commotion was.

Laughing as I grabbed the pill bottle from out my back pocket opening it to see I had four pills left, I shrugged my shoulders placing them all in my mouth washing them down with my Hennessey as I allowed them to bring me to a happier place.

"You see this shit Shelly...I'm boutta come kick it wit you on God."

Grabbing ahold of the door leading into his building opening it, Antonio stepped inside pausing as he was met with Shelly who was standing behind the front desk staring back at him. Slowly lifting his arm rubbing his eyes, he removed his arm jumping seeing she was now standing a few steps infront of him.

"Shelly?" Taking a step towards her dropping the empty Hennessy bottle in his hand causing it to shatter into pieces, Antonio slowly fell face first onto the marble floor. Slowly blinking his eyes smiling as Shelly stared down at him, she slowly bent down beside him laying her chest over his body.

"You can come with me baby, I promise you won't hurt anymore."

"What are you doing D? Bitch what are you doing?"

Wiping the tears from my cheeks as I ran through the parking lot towards Antonio's parking lot needing to check up on him, dispite what my mind was telling me to do, I knew leading him to believe he wasn't the father out of anger wasn't right.

Grabbing ahold of the door walking inside pausing seeing as a man was laying on the floor with a few on the workers standing over him, I pulled my phone out searching for Antonio's number.

"MR.DAVIS! MR.DAVIS! CAN YOU HEAR ME? CALL 911!" Feeling my heart drop as the name flew of the women's mouth with pure fear entangled within, I quickly dropped my things running over pushing through freezing as my eyes fell on him.

There Antonio laid on the floor slightly shaking with foam running out of both sides of his mouth, his eyes were squeezed shit, his once bright skin was slightly grey with a hint of blue circled around his eyes, and his hands placed at his sides in a fist slowly formed into an opened palm.

"Toni?" Slowly bending down beside him staring him as the workers continued to prepare for the ambulance to get here, my hands slightly shook as I grabbed ahold of his hand placing it at me heart. "No. No. Antonio. Antonio. ANTONIO NO. ANTONIO PLEASE I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY BABY PLEASE!"

Feeling arms wrap around my body pulling me away from him as the ambulance workers circled around, the tears flowed continusly down my cheeks as I stared down at his lifeless body. Watching as they immediately placed him on a stretcher rolling his out the bulding, I pulled away from whoever's arms I was in taking off behind him only to be blocked by one of the ambulance workers.

"Are you family ma'am?" The worker questioned looking up from her clipboard as I nervously fumbled with my fingers.

"No...no I'm his ex-girlfriend. But I need to stay with him please-...."

"Only family." Covering my mouth not knowing what do as I watched them put him in the truck, I immediately went into a panic not knowing how I was going to contact anyone.

Quickly getting myself together for the sake of Antonio I grabbed my things heading outside towards my car hopping it, starting it, taking of towards the hospital. Pulling out my phone finding Jhene's number, I shot her a quick text praying she hadn't blocked me.

"Don't take him...please don't take him."

....

You know you're connected with your character's when you cry while writing chapters like this. Like of course I know what's happening but shit...NOT MY TONI 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

AURA By k-raww

Fanfiction

60.5K 2.1K 32
You'll see šŸ¤.
7.4K 425 15
š–  š–£š–ŗš—š–¾ š–¤š–ŗš—Œš— š–„š–ŗš—‡š–暝—‚š–¼.....................
17.5K 688 16
"š’šš’š’– š’ˆš’š’• š’Žš’š š’‰š’†š’‚š’“š’•.. š’•š’‰š’Šš’” š’‹š’–š’”š’• š’Žš’š š’˜š’‚š’š š’š’‡ š’‡š’Šš’š’‚š’š’Šš’›š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’•."
334K 10.9K 32
-š˜¼ š™™š™–š™«š™š š™šš™–š™Øš™© š™©š™®š™„š™– š™—š™¤š™¤š™ šŸ˜­ā™„ļø. š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™œš™¤š™£š™š š™”š™žš™ š™š š™žš™© š™©š™§š™Ŗš™Øš™© š™¢š™ššŸ˜¼. š——š—²š—°š—²š—ŗš—Æš—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬