Dawn of Motorsports: Street S...

Von Soloi5t

Then this Mehr

CHAPTER 1 - Back to the Game
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24 - Come to the End

CHAPTER 23

3 0 0
Von Soloi5t

"And now, tonight's guest stars, the people that will make the night bright and colorful! This stage isn't just made for nothing, we present you, Pastel*Palettes!" The Announcer welcomed.

5 very colorful girls went up on stage. We recognized them all. 3 are a part of us.

Warriors' Path and Front Rollers were seated on VIP seats while normal audiences stood in front of the stage. The females brought their instruments, except Maya's, then stood on their position. From left to right, there were Chisato, Eve, Aya, Maya, and Hina. They wore costumes that was different from their vibe. They were wearing racing suits.

"Well this is different, their costumes aren't as frilly and cute as usual. I kinda like the normal dresses better." Ken sighed.

"Ken we're watching 28 year old idols performing, it's kinda unsettling when you say that kind of stuff." Shizaki explained. "Let's just enjoy the show for now and hope that they don't notice our true personas."

Lights out. Lights projected to the stage. Audiences whipped out their glowing stick as fast as a swordsman wielding his blade. "Hello everybody!" Aya's voice launched from speakers to speakers.

"HIIIIIIIII!" All the crowds answered.

"First of all, I'd like to thank Super Promotion to invite us to this glittering midnight".

"WHEEEEEEEE!"

"Now, are you readyyyy?"

"YEEEEEEEAHHHH!"

"Alright here we go!"

Maya's drum initiated their first song. Thuck! Thuck! Thuck! Thuck!

We then listened to some upbeat and rather cute songs from the pastel palettes. After about 5 songs, they bid farewell and retreated backstage. "Alright boys, let's go. We have someone to meet." Shizaki said.

We then went backstage with our special passes and met the pastel palettes face to face. "Congratulations on the win you Warrior's Path!" Aya congratulated. "Yeah, thank you." We thanked.

We looked around, the guards seem to be nearby. We need a distraction. I whispered to Eirine. "Hey uh, could you make some sort of ruckus outside to disturb the guards? Like do donuts or something."

"What? I've told you, God dammit. These guards are Kokoro's so we're fine".

"So.. the real guards?"

"They're the real guards. Kokoro funds this event's security".

"Okay, Eirine".

Aya represented Pastel*Palettes, "You sure can ask us anything! Our backstory, autographs, limited edition DVDs. All of them sure are provided".

I asked, "Uhh... Do you know where toilet is?"

Aya cringed. Hina took over and replied, "Over there, Sir. Go straight, then take the first left,"

"Alright, thank you, Miss,"

"No problem!"

I invited Warrior's Path to the restroom. I made them washed their face. Mine too. Later, the crew went back I and said, "That's a pretty comfy toilet". Pastel*Palettes opened their eyes wide, froze in shock.

"What? Surprised?" I asked. "Y-you guys aren't imprisoned!!" Hina instinctively went for a hug on me. "I was worried!" She continued.

"How did you guys managed to escape? Or did you guys didn't get imprisoned at all? Was it all just a dream?" Eve asked herself.

"Well this is a surprise." Aya and Maya stared at each other.

Chisato on the other hand, she stood there, frozen, maybe even terrified. "What's with the look? Chisato-san?" I teased.

"Eh..." She uttered, "How...?"

"Here's how!" I shoved Eirine's bag and tried finding the key evidence to explain everything, the buff man's phone. What? I dug her bag deeper and deeper, but sadly, no results. OH MY GOD! I threw his bloody phone to the ground when I was in the US!

"It's uh, us! We're the evidence! We're standing right here in front of you, right?' i made an excuse. "So, now, explain your intentions, why you're doing this to us." I continued.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Hina asked.

"Uhh... uhh.." Aha! "You know, rozzers in Japan suddenly wanted to search us again because of crimes we never do again. Chisato, do you know that these two," I marked Eve and Hina, "Used to be our partners in crime?"

Chisato held her voice, then spoke slowly, "I only know that they enter this car racing thing. Never knew that my friends were goons, and they never are".

I was surprised by her stupidity, "Didn't you notice they used to be absent most of the night? You're their long-lasting partners. You should've known what are they doing".

"Well, Aya, Maya, and I used to have dinner in one of our house together three times a week. After Hina, then Eve, make their cars weird, We only do that once a week".

"You should've noticed then! They were chilling with us and racing every night instead with you and your colleagues".

Chisato didn't get it. Eve and Hina looked at me like I just got into mental hospital. Aya and Maya whispered, discussing my words.

"Let me clear this real quick," I cleared my throat, "The police should've arrested us and them at that time. There should've been "Two Pastel*Palettes Arrested for Their Past Street Racing" showing up on headlines, but no. That makes me feel suspicious..." I put my thumb and index on my sharp chin.

"But for some reason, they didn't get arrested. Presumably someone covered and cleared these two's criminal record and decided to go live like how they used to." I continued.

"We got "arrested" but then we made our outbreak shortly and took your goons with us for interrogation. And then after that, we knew that you're the woman behind all of this." I explained.

"But how did you manage to get new identities and join the event as fugitives?" Chisato asked.

"We took care of it." Two voices came from behind.

Two women in fancy branded clothing and attire walked in.

The blond lady spoke politely to the oncoming, "Greetings. You must be Miss Kasumi Toyama and Kokoro Tsurumaki. I know that you're also invited into Super Promotion, but I'm sure you're not allowed to enter the backstage without given permission".

"Here, Miss Shirasagi," Kasumi handed stamped name tags, with her name and Kokoro's written, "We have the permit".

Chisato moved no muscle. She attempted to calm her nerves. I could see her vibrating like a tuning fork.

"Your agency invited us in several races. ProStreet Rally Championship; Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, that counts because the company you work in funded the most; G-Effect; After Mix; Super Promotion. Due to your direct relation with the manager and CEO, I would like to complain," Kasumi's asserting voice came out, "The best crew we - The League - had sent, Bushido, reported us about their treatment as guests, and they're not happy. They even nearly murdered in Netherlands, Sabotage of vehicles, TWICE, and also the upbringing of the rested case of Bushido 10 years ago. And it all leads up to you, Shirasagi. Now, time for you to do the explaining," She demanded concrete answer.

"I'm a person who works in Talent Agency, not the one who manages. I have no business with your representatives' incidents," Chisato defended.

"But you're the one who's close, so much they're willing to listen to your orders," Kokoro's big eyes stared like a emotionless psychopath.

"And if Talent Agency knew that Bushido were illegal racers, they could've denied the invitation, not trying to murder and sabotage them," Kasumi spitted facts.

"Talent Agency are not willing to do such things. The matter your racing team got came from their rivals," Chisato defended.

Kasumi, Kokoro, and Chisato had a rough argument. All of their words sound real. I could hear soft whispers from Pastel*Palettes that sounded, "Those two rich ladies are right, but Chisato won't do such thing, right?" "Chisato's true. The problem these guys got aren't from Talent Agency". "Aaaaah! Who should I believe?"

Their fights stopped when I fed up with these buzzes, "Hey, hey, hey. Let's just call the police alright? We,  Bushido are all bad, and we must confess to the righteous force".

"So uh, we turning ourselves in to the police now?" Shizaki asked with confusion.

"Yeah, I do," I pulled out my phone and everybody in the room lost themselves.

"Man, what?" Shizaki sweated like he just did a marathon.

"What are you doing, Jojo?" Ken shivered down to spine.

"You're insane," Hana's green eyes had a seizure.

"God dammit, Joseph! Are you out of your mind?" Eirine straight up marked my action.

"Joseph! Y-you...." Kokoro felt betrayed. True. She was the one who paid the cops to shut up.

"I'm calling now....." On my phone, I touched the phone app, then slowly pressed the dial to dramatize the situation. "One...." Bop! "Oneeee....." Bop! "Zeeeerooooooo....." Bopt! Oops! The 'call' button slipped, but I pretended it didn't. Everybody in the room couldn't grab and stop me.  They're too short and weak.

Tuuu...... Tuuuu..... Tuuuu..... I copied the phone ringing noise precisely.

"Hello, police officer... So, do you know two of the most famous stars - Hina Hikawa and Eve Wakamiya - from Pastel*Palettes?... It turns out they join the infamous racing crew, Bushido... It seems that all of the members are here too... Yeah... At Port of To-"

Chisato's thin mouth shattered.

"STOOOP!" She grabbed my left hand which my phone was held, and pleaded to not continue the call, "Pleaaasee... Stoooop...." Her wet eyes rinsed my muscle.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.7K 527 17
˚ ༘*ೃ༄ She was his adrenaline rush. Not the fancy cars, guns, or bullets. Her. And somehow he couldn't help himself. He wanted to be with her even...
86.6K 2.2K 35
𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮! 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 --------- ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴏɴ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇʟʏ ɴᴇᴡ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴀᴄ...
19.1K 528 7
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙮�...
5.4K 171 24
Various one-shots with naughty Vehicons and little to no context whatsoever and minimal effort plot. Enter at your own risk.