cravity one shots collection

Door chajunhonology

date started: 04/16/2020 - PRESENT Meer

serim ; #01
minhee ; #02
woobin ; #03
hyeongjun ; #04
jungmo ; #05
taeyoung ; #06
seongmin ; #07
wonjin ; #08
allen ; #09
jungmo ; #10
taeyoung ; #11
woobin ; #12
minhee ; #13
serim ; #14
wonjin ; #15
minhee ; #16
jungmo; #17
woobin; #19
woobin; #20
allen; #21

serim; #18

972 37 16
Door chajunhonology

THIS IS THE PART 2 OF SERIM; #01, BETTER CHECK THAT FIRST BEFORE JUMPING INTO HERE THANK YOU.

So, I've been following, no, annoying rather Serim these past two months.

Yeah, I know I am so desperate to make him fall for me to the extent that it was my second month courting him.

Drop gender roles and double standards, Yes I'm a woman and I do the courting, uhh probably because it was Serim.

And people started think I'm a crazy stalker.

“Do you still need to follow me here inside?” He asked me while looking so pissed off.

I looked around and saw were in front if male's comfort room. Opps my bad.

“Yes. I mean no, oh maybe yes if you'll allow me to?” I told him mockingly and that made him just rolled his eyes on me and entered the comfort room.

For that two months, I never failed to treat Serim special. I always baked and cooked goods and delights for him because I believe in the saying:

'A way to a man's heart is through his stomach.'

I'll feed him anything everyday so he'll always look for it.

And also, he didn't tried to pushed me away even he's really annoyed.

He's just letting me do my crazy business. I guess he's falling in love with me slowly. I'm so into Serim and I can't wait to be his girlfriend.

Serim went out of the comfort room and he was shocked when he saw me still waiting for him.

“Did you really wait for me?”

“Yep.” I answered him while nodding.

“You're crazy.” He told me unbelievably.

“Yeah, Crazy for you.” I told him and smile widely.

“Lunch?” I asked him while we're walking together.

“Mmm.” He replied and looked at me.

Serim isn't that arrogant after all, For two months of courting and bugging him, I saw his different sides.

He can be playful at times, and he is truly a gentleman. I was really fortunate one that I'm able getting to know him better.

We arrived at the University's canteen and choose something to eat.

Every eyes is on us with disbelief.

Who wouldn't be? Their Prince Charming is with an ugly duckling.

“She's so ugly.”
“She looks horrible.”
“What a face.”

I heard them talking and laughing about me. I can't help but to feel little. I looked down and trying myself not to cry.

I'm not that pretty compared to other girls here, I'm not rich nor popular. I'm just simple in my own ways.

I was about to get out of the canteen when someone hold into my shoulder and guided me to the nearest table and let me sit.
I looked at him and he smiled at me.

“Serim.”

“Don't mind them, Let's just eat.” He told me and smiled.

That one smile take my insecurities away.

He sat in front of me and started to eat. I looked around and saw people were still staring on us.

“Just eat. Eat okay? Look at you, you're so thin that air can blew you off.” He told showing annoyance to his voice.

I started to eat and later on, we finished eating.

“What's your next class?” I asked him.

“Why? You're going to follow me again?” He asked me back.

“Sort of.” I answered and smiled.

He take a deep sighed and looked at me.

“You don't need to do all of this. Aren't you happy already that I noticed your existence? Consider yourself lucky.” He told me and leave.

Am I being too much? I just want him to be mine. Am I getting obsessed towards him?

I was about to leave the canteen when a group of girls blocked my way.

“Leaving already?” A girl in a blonde hair started.

Just by looking at them, I know what am I up to now.

Trouble.

“Excuse me.” I told them and make my way to get out there but someone grabbed my uniform and pushed me on the floor.

“How dare you turn your back on me when I am still talking to you.” That girl in blonde again.

She opened a can of soda and slowly poured it into me.

“Know your place dear okay? Stop sticking around with our Serim or else, Something horrible will happen to you.” She told me and walked away with her group.

Bitch. I'll get even to you someday.

I get up and run immediately to my locker to change my clothes then head to the comfort room.

I entered the last cubicle. When I got there and change my clothes, I heard footsteps entering the comfort room and closed so I decided to move faster.

“Serim, Please let's talk.” I heard a voice of a girl.

I know I'm bot supposed to eavesdrop but I can't help to when she mentioned Serim's name.

“What now? We're done. There's nothing to talk about.” A familiar voice answered.

It's Serim, I knew it.

“I know, It's my fault and I am so sorry. But I realized that I can't live without you. I want you back. I still love you.” She told Serim and started to cry.

Hearing them breaks my heart.
This means that his ex-girlfriend still want him back and there's a possibility that they'll get back together.

I closed my eyes waiting for his answer, why am I hurting myself too much?

“I'll think about it.” He answered and I heard his footsteps started to leave.

He will think about it?
He's still considering to get back together?
How about me?

Why am I even asking? I'm just insisting myself on him.

He doesn't like me after all.

I went out of the comfort room when I felt like they were truly gone.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I'm not pretty, Not even special.

I made my way to my respected class and sat on my chair, waiting for the professor to come in.

My mind was occupied for the whole time. If Serim still wants them to be together, then who am I to part their ways? To stand between their ways?

Maybe Serim is right, I need to consider myself lucky since he already noticed me,.

That's enough, I'm being too much delusional if I still wants him to be mine.

I guess, I need to stop following him around. Because if not, I might ended up enduring the pain to myself because I was too greedy..

I came back to reality when our professor announced something.

“Next week will be your finals so I'm hoping that you're going to study well. That's all for today. Dismissed.” He told us then leave.

Finals is fast approaching, Maybe this is a good opportunity to divert my attention to other things since we're graduating students, I need to focus on academics as well. That just for once, I can excel in some aspects too.

I was patiently waiting for a taxi here outside the university's waiting shed when Serim popped up suddenly beside me.

I tried my best to ignore him as much as I can. Please self, Just for once, save me from drowning so much into him.

“About a while ago in the cafeteria, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.” He started and looked at me.

I don't know what to say or what to do. Should I answer him? Or should I walk away?

“Are you mad?” He added.

What now?

“No, I'm not. Don't worry.” I answered, I want to run away.

“Going home already? Or are you going somewhere? I brought my car with me, I'll drive you.” He offered.

Serim, why are you making this harder for me?

“No. Thanks” I replied.

I was about to stepped out of the waiting shed when he grabbed me by my shoulder and hold it tight.

“Why are you ignoring me? Did I made something wrong? Are you mad that much? Tell me!” He yelled out.

“No, I'm not mad okay? I'm just tired.” I lied. I just want to keep my distance.

“Liar.” He told me while staring right through my eyes.

I was about to answer him when a familiar female voice interrupt us.

“Serim—ah, Who is she?”

It was her...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.2K 197 17
"I love you shim heeseung" "I love you too shim jaeyun" Start : 10/04/2022 End : 22/04/2022
13.3K 578 21
" it's you, it's always you. " started: 18th march 2021 ended: 7th april 2021
616K 31.9K 66
"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘵𝘴' 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘶𝘣...?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗶𝗻...
799K 17.3K 81
I fall for you too quick Jeonghan and it hurts 18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JEONGHAN started: 5/1/2021 ended: 26/4/2023