Mark's POV: A Difference (Mar...

By BonnieWest

This is the alternative version of "A Difference". It is Mark's point of view of everything that had happened... More

About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End

Chapter 24

1.7K 68 13
By BonnieWest

Today was the day. Yes, that day. I left the hotel, telling (f/n) I needed to do my surprise.

I took a bag out that contained my suit, bow tie, the petals, and the ring. I went down to the lobby and asked the hotel manager if I could sprinkle the petals in the halls and afterwards I'd clean them up. Of course, he asked what for, and I told him that I was proposing.

He gladly have me permission to do so. I started sprinkling the petals in front of our room. I did it down the hall, into the elevator, and out of the lobby door. I laid a piece of paper on the ground where it ended, telling her to get a taxi to take her to the secret location. I went down the sidewalk for a little ways and saw a flower shop, buying a single, beautiful rose.

I got a cab to take me to the Eiffel Tower. Once I got out, I sprinkled the petals on the ground. It took about 30 minutes to do so, but I made it there, the petals leading to where I was standing.

I had to change into my tuxedo in a public bathroom. I looked in the mirror, fixing my bow tie. I made sure my hair looked okay, swerving it to the side, then I made sure my half shadow beard wasn't out of whack. I flattened down my suit.

As I made my way out of the bathroom and to my spot, I called (f/n). She picked up almost immediately, "Yes? Are you ready?"

"Yes. (F/n), I need you to follow the pedals outside the door," I told her, smiling to myself and hanging up.

What was I going to say? How should I say it? Will she like it? My mind was a tornado of thoughts. Just calm down, Mark.

She walked out after about 10 minutes, seeing me. She was gorgeous. The only thing I wanted to do at that moment was hold on to her. She had a surprised look on her face. Then she ran to me, giving me a hug, burying her face in my chest. "(F/n) I..." I was so nervous, my eyes got watery. She was just so beautiful. I couldn't imagine how much of a mess I'd be on or wedding day if I'm tearing up now.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. I want you to be mine for as long as possible. I love you like I have loved no other," I told her, almost fully crying now. I looked into her eyes, hoping she realized what I was getting out, hoping she knew how much I loved her. There didn't have to be any more kittens to make me happy, I just needed her.

I held out a rose to her. I think she got the picture that I got this idea from her painting. I bent down one knee, looking up at her, her eyes tearing up now, they were full of affection and wonder. I pulled out the ring box, opening it for her to see the ring.

"(F/n) (L/n), would you do me the honor of becoming my Mrs. Fischbach?"

She nodded her head, full on crying now. I smiled from ear to ear, slipping the ring on her finger. I lifted her hand, kissing it softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 273K 103
You just arrived at your new apartment in L.A. and are waiting for your favorite YouTuber, Markiplier, to upload, but when his videos are late and yo...
711K 24.3K 42
You moved to LA when you turned 22 to sell your art. You're in an abusive relationship, but you don't know it yet. What will happen when you meet Mar...
2.4K 110 14
the sequel to 'A Little Too Personal'. your newfound AI love, who you thought looked familiar earlier, indeed is somebody familiar. in fact, that som...
10K 300 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...