Ms.Topaz

By 22Csotomayor12

Toni Topaz is a billionaire. She owns Topaz Inc. She is also the worlds youngest billionaire. She graduated h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
House Pictures
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Should Cheryl get Pregnant?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chaptet 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cheryl's Family Ring
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 34

6.6K 141 67
By 22Csotomayor12

Cheryl P.O.V

Sorry it took my so long to make this chapter. But I've working on three other chapters for my other stories,I'm trying to please all of y'all. But I prof read most of it but I got tired,hopefully the spelling mistakes aren't too bad.

I woke up to the view of birds in their nest,and some of them flying around. Just as I was about look up at Toni,I felt her arms wrap around me and pull me closer.

"TT your squeezing me,I can't breath." I said but she didn't hear me. I looked up and saw her still sleeping. I smiled and tried to get out of her grip,but I eventually gave up and just stayed looking at the birds and the ocean. After a while Toni shifted and mumbled something, I looked at her and she kept mumbling.

"Cheryl..Marie...please?" Toni mumbled and I looked at her curiously and I felt a little pang if jealousy. Who is Marie,but I took a  deep breath and I slowly and carefully got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After my shower I got dressed in black shorts with a white T shirt.

After I got dressed I walked down stairs and made me some coffee,and me and Toni some breakfast. After a few minutes passed by and Toni walked down the stairs in her pajamas rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning my love." Toni said in her morning voice and poured her self a cup of coffee.
"Good morning TT." I replied back and Toni kissed my shoulder.
"Hey are you okay I can sense somethings up?" Toni said and rubbed my back.
"Um.. yeah it's just when you were asleep you started to talk. And you mention this girl named Marie. So who's Marie?" I asked Toni as I placed our food on our plates. Toni looked at me and then at the ground, and at that moment I assumed the worst. Was Toni cheating on me, and if so for how long? And why does she keep saying that she loves me? And why does she keep me around? Why bring me here?
"In my dream-"
"Are you cheating on me?!" I shouted and turned to face her. Toni looked shocked and placed her coffee on the counter and walked closer to me but I backed away.
"Cher-"
"Answer the fucking question." I said and Toni looked at me with sad eyes.
"No I would never,you mean the world to me. I would do anything for you, without you I'm nothing. Why would you assume that?" Toni asked me in a hurt voice and tears threatening to leave her eyes.
"Because you said a random woman's name." I said and Toni ran her hand through her hair.
"In my dream we had a daughter and her name was Marie." Toni said and looked away from me. And I instantly felt bad, I walked over to her and she hugged me tightly.
"Baby I would never cheat on you,your my soulmate." Toni said and kissed me passionately. When we broke the kiss I wiped her eyes and hugged her tightly.
"I'm sorry I assumed,that you were cheating on me. I just have a history with my past partners cheating on me." I explained to Toni and she sadly smiled at me.
"Well if  were still planning to get married,then you must know that I AM NEVER GOING TO BE UNFAITHFUL. Just because you've been dating too many shitheads doesn't mean I'm like all of them. I'm a different breed,I'm a different specimen. I'm a-" I cut Toni off by rolling my eyes and gently pushing her away.
"Ok don't get ahead of yourself." I said and Toni giggled and grabbed her and my plate and placed it on the table. After breakfast Toni went up back in the room and changed into black swimming trunks  and a button floral shirt.

"How do I look baby? Oh and by the way you look extremely beautiful." Toni said and kissed my cheek and rubbed my cheek. I looked at Toni up and down and bit my lip.
"You look beautiful as well." I said and hugged Toni's waist as Toni played with my hair.
"So my love what do you want to do today?" Toni asked me and I looked outside the window and saw the jungle.
"Can we go to a trail in the jungle?" I asked Toni who smiled and looked at me and walked  up to our room and we made a bag. The bag was filled with bug spray,water bottles,and one snacks. Once we got everything Toni opened the front door and we walked to the jungle and walked in the trail.
"The jungle is so pretty." I said and Toni looked at me and held my hand.
"Yeah it is,but just be careful,I don't want you to get bitten by a snake or something." Toni said and I yelped and jumped on her back.
"I forgot about the snakes." I said and hugged Toni tighter and she almost lost her balance.
"Hey hey it's okay there not going to bite you. Your fine." Toni told me and held my thighs and we kept walking. After being carried for about ten minutes, I hopped off of Toni's back and walked beside her.
"You know baby there is a waterfall not far from here, and it doesn't have any fish. Wanna go swimming?" Toni asked me and I smiled and Toni took me off trail and into the dense and thick forest.
"Umm Toni how do you know where we are going?" I asked Toni and she smiled at me and moved a big banana leaf. To reveal a beautiful waterfall.

We walked to the edge of the water,but I realized that I don't have a bathing suit.
"TT how am I supposed to swim without my bathing suit. And I don't want to swim in my bra and underwear." I told Toni and she smiled and reached in the backpack and took out my classic red two pice bathing suit.
"I knew you didn't want to swim in your under wear,so I brought your bathing suit." Toni said and handed it to me. I smiled and kissed her cheek and Toni turned around as I changed. Even though Toni has seen me naked multiple times, she knows I like my privacy. When I finished changing I handed my clothes to Toni who was in her black trunks and her nike sports bra. She placed her and my clothes in the backpack,and ran to the top of the waterfall and jumped off. Once she resurfaced I hopped in the water and swam to her back. Once I was fully on her back Toni grabbed my hands and rubbed my knuckles.
"I love you so much,you know that right?" Toni asked me and looked back at me. I placed on of my hands on her cheek and kissed her.
"Of course I do Toni,is everything okay?" I asked Toni and swam in front of her.
"Yeah it's just... when you asked me if I was cheating, you looked so hurt. And I never want to be the cause of you hurting,I only want to be the cause of your happiness." Toni said and looked down at the water. I lifted her head up and gave her a little smile.
"Toni I know you'll never intentionally hurt me." I said and Toni nodded and hugged me. As we were hugging I scratched the back of Toni's neck and kissed her cheek. Toni shoved her head in my neck more and kissed it.
"Toni don't you dare fall asleep on me." I said and Toni huffed and removed her head from my neck.
"I wasn't going to fall asleep.... I was just going to rest my eyes." She replied back and I rolled my eyes.
"Honestly Toni I swear your still a child." I said and tapped on her nose,making her scrunch it. Toni smiled and swam away from me and went underwater,I sighed and looked up at the sky and saw macaws flying around. I smiled and felt myself being lifted up from the water. I looked down and saw Toni holding my thighs.

"Toni look at the birds." I said and pointed at the birds,Toni looked up and smiled and gently went back underwater and resurfaced in front of me. After we enjoyed our time swimming around in the waterfall. We eventually placed our clothes on again and continued on our hike. After an hour of hike we started to make our way back to the house,when Toni grabbed my hand and placed a finger over her mouth. I looked at her curiously, and Toni pointed at the trees where I saw three cute little monkeys. I carefully grabbed my phone and took a picture.

"Aww." I whispered and held Toni's hand and we slowly walked away until we reached the house. The second Toni closed the door I giggled.

"They were so cute TT,are you rich enough to buy me one?" I asked Toni and she looked at me with an amused face and placed her backpack on the floor. Toni walked over to me and held my hips and pecked my lips.

"Yes I am rich enough to buy you a monkey,but we both know your parents won't allow that. And plus I'm not buying you a monkey." Toni said and I huffed and turned around and placed my head in the crook of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"It's for the best,but in the future can we get a dog or something?" I asked Toni and she took a moment to think about and then she rubbed my back.

"Anything you want babygirl."Toni replied and lifted me up and led us to the bathroom and placed me in the middle of the bathroom.

"Can we have a bubble bath?" Toni asked me and gave me her puppy eyes. I giggled and nodded and we began to set up the bubble bath. Once we finished setting up the bubble bath Toni immediately got in and sighed and held her hand out for me. I grabbed it and hopped in the tub, and leaned my back against Toni's chest.
"You know TT this is the best vacation ever, I know I keep saying that and saying thank you. But seriously Toni I couldn't have ask for a better get away." I said and Toni hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek,and started to rub my back. After being in the tub for two hours,we finally got dressed in comfy clothes and we headed to bed. Toni walked grabbed a little remote control and pressed a button,and the black out curtains slowly came down and made the room dark. Once the curtains were covering the windows Toni pressed another button and a big ass flat screen TV came down from the ceiling. Toni handed me the remote control as she lowered the temperature in the house. Once I placed She-Ra and the Princess of Power Toni climbed into bed and placed both of her hands behind her head and I laid my head on her chest. After a few episodes went by I lifted my head up and saw Toni sleeping. I smiled and saw that the blanket was only covering her stomach and her feet were hanging out. I covered her feet and kissed her head and walked to the kitchen and as I looked at the counter I saw a box of food and a sticky note attached to it. I grabbed the sticky note and read it. 

"Cher baby if your reading this and your hungry,then wake me up cuz I'm hungry to. Love you." I rolled my eyes and opened the box and saw a large amount of food. My stomach growled at the sight so I set up my plate and started to eat my food. As I was eating my food I got a call, I grabbed my phone and saw that my mom was calling.

"Hi mom" I said and took a sip of my water. I looked at my phone and saw that my mom was in her garden drinking her daily tea.

"Hello Cheryl I'm just calling to check up on you, how are you? What have you done in Brazil?" My mom asked me.

"I'm fine mom I went to the ocean,THE OCEAN! That was amazing and so fun and Toni took me Zip lining,and we got back from hiking in the jungle and we swam in the waterfalls and I saw a baby monkey." I said all in one breath and my mom laughed.

"Well I'm glad your enjoying yourself honey,say where is Toni?" My mom asked and my dad came into the view.

"Hi dad and Toni is sleeping in our room." I said and took another bite of my food. But on cue Toni came down the stairs and almost trip on the last stair. I giggled and she gave me glare and walked over to me and kissed my nose and left to the kitchen.

"You didn't wake me up even tho I left you a sticky note?" Toni asked me in a groggily voice and held up the note.

"I was going to wake you up,after I ate you just looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you up." I replied back and she yawned and rubbed her eyes and then walked back over to the kitchen and made her plate.

"So hows the house,its look big from here." My dad asked and my mom agreed. 

"Yeah its a pretty big,but it's noting i'm not used to." I replied back and Toni came over and sat next to me. I stayed on the phone with my parents for another twenty minutes and once I hung up,I washed my plate and so did Toni.

"Well it's night time,that means CUDDLES!!" Toni shouted and lifted me up and ran up the stairs and pushed the door open and jumped on the bed while still carrying me. I yelled but that yell quickly got covered with Toni kissing me. After shushing me we cuddled in the bed and fell asleep with the Tv on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1K 18
Cheryl Blossom lives alone with her lovely mother. Her father and brother passed away 5 years ago. Her worst enemy? Antoinette Topaz. Known as Toni...
710K 11.4K 40
Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom have never met but could a fateful day at the mall bring them together or will they ignore it? Toni is intersex and tal...
336K 11K 74
Cheryl Blossom is a princess, a spoiled one too. Her parents are king and queen of Riverdale. They are very nice people, after the death of their son...
18.3K 547 54
Imagine Riverdale, but the roles reversed. Cheryl Blossom is the schools bad girl, from the wrong side of the tracks. Her and her friends are all pa...