Multiverse Of Midoriya Izuku

By NatashaHannan

Class 1-A, heroes, Kota, Eri, Mirio and Midoriya Inko appeared in the room where WE show them the worlds wher... More

Oc Characters
Welcome
Infected (1)
Infected (2)
Female Deku
Please Read This
Hopeless Dream (1)
Hopeless Dream (2)
Hopeless Dream (3)
Not A Chapter
Meet Little One (1)
Meet Little One (2)
Meet Little One (3)
Infected Virus (1)
Not A Chapter
Infected Virus (2)
Infected Virus (3)
Infected Virus (4)
Infected Virus (5)
Infected Virus (6)
Infected Virus (7)
Race Start!
Meet Two Gods
Singer AU (1)
Not A Chapter
Singer AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (1)
Dragon Hero AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (3)
Dragon Hero AU (4)
Birth & Continued
Villain Deku AU
Female Singer AU (1)
Female Singer AU (2)
Not A Chapter
Female Singer AU (3)
Left 4 Dead
Bet And Next Alternative Universe
Villain Singer AU (1)
Villain Singer AU (2)
Villain Singer AU (3)
Villain Singer AU (4)
Sleep & Reminder
Undertale AU (1)
Undertale AU (2)
Help
Not A Chapter
Announcement
Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1
Rec Part 2
Rec Part 3
Happy Halloween!
Omake
Infected Virus (8)
I.V (9) & Explaining
I.V (Final)
Gods Abilities
Meet Neko Izuku!
Break
Thomas Sanders AU
Pokemon AU
The Bells Of Notre Dame
Meet Other Selves
Quirkless Singer AU
Vigilante AU: Curse Mark
Guess Who's Back?
Hellfire (1)
Hellfire (2)
Next Guest
Meet Villain Deku
Omake
Rush Hour 3 (1)
Rapper And Singer (1)
Announcement
Rapper And Singer (2) ft. Explanation
Rapper And Singer (3)
Rapper And Singer (4) Ft. Announcement
It's Been Awhile!

Rush Hour 3 (2)

5.7K 83 60
By NatashaHannan

"We need to see Eri's locker right now."

The man looked at them. "No one is allowed in the back without the master's permission."

"I still can't believe that he acted like a human for once without cussing!" Kaminari is still stunned and said it bluntly.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Bakugo spring up from his state and yelled at him angrily.

"You have to admit," Jiro said. "You always cussed everytime you talk."

"HEY! I CAN TALK NORMALLY TOO!"

"I highly doubt that," Zero let out a snort. "You always talk with curse words and you did not even hesitate talking like that to children as well."

Bakugou just keep his mouth closed, not wanting to get hit again cause of two bumps on his head.

"Maybe you didn't hear me," Bakugou stepped forward to stare at him. "We need to see the locker."

"I am sorry," the man tried to stopped him. "Wait!"

Midoriya let out a frown. "Ground Zero!" Bakugou turn around with reassuring smile. "Deku, I got this!"

"Wait, he even smile?!" Mineta shrieks.

"WHAT THE F-"

SMACK!

They sweatdropped at the blond explosion user is now laying on the ground with another bump.

Zero just sat there calmly making the gods giggles and chuckles.

"He got a nice smile," Kirishima compliments with grin. "He should do that sometimes."

"No way," the students denied instantly.

Midoriya just shook his head.

All the kids are pointing their weapons at him the moment he turned around.

Nedzu just sipped his tea. "Oh dear."

"Note to self," Phoenix suddenly speak up with a smile. "Never underestimate children."

"What makes you say that?" Midnight raised her eyebrows. "They are just kids."

"While holding that?" Hizashi remarks.

"Kids," Bakugou said. "Listen, violence will solve nothing. Yeah, as the Chinese say, all great battle won without battle."

"I like this version of Bakugou," Uraraka said. "He's much more mature than Bakugou in our world."

"Agreed," Yaoyorozu nods.

Midoriya is so embarrassed that he actually looked at the man. "Sorry," he apologizes. "I don't know him."

"Now let's calm down and put this-"

Then one of the kids kicked his leg.

The man let out a short scream, fall on the ground as he clutched his leg.

"HEY!" Bakugou screamed.

"Aaand he's back," Sero deadpanned.

Neverthless, they snickered at their green headed friend's comment.

"That little shit...!" The blond haired teen growled, glaring at the kid.

He stood up and hold his leg.

"Okay... I tried to talk nice..." then he pull out what's seems to be a kung fu move but weird. "Now I'm going to beat the puberty out of you! You ain't going to see it coming. You ain't going to see it coming! COME ON!"

"Grou-"

"WOOOAH!" Bakugou looked satisfied to see the kids backed away and put down their weapons.

"Is that actually work?"

"I think something bad is about to happen," Naomasa get a feeling that it's not the moves Bakugou used.

"Run for your life," he boasted, walking while staring at them. "About time you show some respect around here huh?"

"Ground Zero!" Midoriya called out. "Wait for the master!"

Bakugou just opened the door and confused to see a wall in front of him. He patted it before looked up to see a tall man.

"WOAH!" He looked surprised and nervous. "Damn! I am sorry man," now he try to make excuse. "I thought this was a bathroom."

The audience also surprised.

"He's huge," Sato blinked. "That man is taller than me."

"Actually," Phoenix looked amused. "That's a boy."

They looked at her with shock.

"... Wait what?!" Midnight gawked.

"It's actually a boy," she repeats.

Bakugou tried to walked away but the large man hold the back of his shirt and carried him like it's nothing.

"Deku," he blurted out. "I got a big problem man, this boy is on steriod and he got a head like Barry Bonds!"

Midoriya just look in shock and fear.

"Oh no..." he whispered.

The man yell and throw Bakugou as he screamed in mid air.

"... Okay," Mt. Lady gulped. "I get what you mean now..."

Midnight nodded shakily.

Phoenix just beamed brightly.

"Are we sure that world have no quirks?" Death Arms questioned.

Zero turn to him with death glare and dark aura surrounding him. "Are you doubting me...?" He asked with slow and quiet.

The recent hero frantically shook his head and wave his arms. "N-No!" He stutters. "No! I didn't meant to offend you! I am sorry! Please forgive me!"

"... You are forgiven," he sighed but stiffened at his gaze. "But I will let you go... for now."

Death Arms gulped and nodded.

They patted his back as he narrowly escaped from the creator's wrath.

He slid on the ground and Midoriya rushed to help him up.

"Ground Zero! Are you okay?"

The man is walking toward them.

"Deku! DEKU!" Bakugou noticed and trying to get his attention. "GET HIM DEKU!"

The man then stepped on the hands and chest making the grenette groan in pain.

Inko gasped.

Kota and Eri winced.

Mirio just twitched.

After the foot lifted up, Midoriya shake his hands to ease the pain. He get up and got kicked by the tall man then hit against the wall.

"Deku, let's get the hell out of here!" Bakugou get up and yelped when his foot got stepped on.

"AH! MY BUNIONS!"

The audience blinked.

"Wait, what did he just say?"

"I don't know..."

The gods snickered.

Bakugou turned around to swing his arms when a tall man grabbed his head, unable to hit him makes the man laughed.

The blond headed man grabbed the arm and kicked him but the man grabbed his leg and shirt before lifted him up.

"Come on man," he let out a nervous smile. "I love Chinese people!"

The man then throw him while he's screaming.

"Apparently he don't like Japanese people," Kaminari said.

"WELL I FUCKING HATE THEM!" Bakugou screamed dramatically. "AND WHY THE FUCK AM I SO WEAK?!"

SMACK!

"Because that world have no quirks," Zero clicked his tongue, rubbing his fist and staring down at the twitching teen. "Idiot, didn't you listen?"

"Apologize for his behavior," Aizawa dipped his head. "Hmm..." Zero nodded.

Midoriya get in front of the tall man, trying to stop him when he grabbed his hand and spin him.

He grabbed his jacket but the grenette pull away and slid down between the legs.

"Ooooh!" The audience are impressed at his move and the children cheered at him. Bakugo just groans, still twitching with now four bumps on his head.

"Go Deku!"

He tried to get him but Midoriya just grabbed both of his legs and attempt to crawled away when his leg got grab by a strong grip then throw him beside Bakugou.

"Deku..." he panted. "How do you say surrender in Chinese?"

"How is Midoriya supposed to know that?" Jirou questioned.

"He work as a detective in China before he met Bakugou," Zero replied. "And yes, he raised in Japan and moved to China cause his father work there."

Inko blinked and wondering if her husband work at China before.

Bakugou yelped in fear when he saw a man walked toward him, get up and went to the weapon stash for the weapon.

"Okay!" He tried to threatened him. "I'm about to slice you up like a GIANT CALIFORNIA ROLLS!"

"..."

"... A what now?" Shinsou said blankly.

"A-A giant california rolls!" Uraraka stifled her laughter. "Ppfftt-!"

Bakugou swing but the man easily grab it and throw it away. He backed away, grabbed the nunchaku and swing it.

The tall one just laughed.

"Funny Japanese man."

"... Are we sure that it's not a man?"

"Shush!" Death Arms hushed her.

The nunchaku hit his head causing him to yelped and grabbed his head. It makes the children laugh.

Luckily everyone laughed at this and Zero will let it go for now.

Bakugou then get the stick.

"I'm not playing no more!" he declared but the man just grabbed the stick.

Midoriya join to get a stick and the man grab another. Everytime they try, the man just act like it's nothing.

Soon, both Midoriya and Bakugou grabbed the same stick then try to pulled it from each others.

"Deku let go!"

"Ground Zero!"

(Just how many I typed grabbed?)

The man grabbed the middle of the stick and spinned it making them screaming with fear while the children just laughing.

A man in black tracksuit just smirks.

"Let me down!" Bakugou practically shrieked. "Let me down! I'm sorry! I'm sorry man! How the hell did we get into this mess?!"

Midoriya just screamed.

"Bakugou from that world is full of surprises," Kirishima said.

"I wish that Bakugou would apologize so easily," Aizawa sighed tiredly. "That kid is so troublesome."

"Is there nice Bakugou in other worlds?" Tsuyu asked.

"A few," Zero answered.

While they are having fun, the door opened causing the man in tracksuit looked at the door, yelled something causing the man to stop and both of them fell on the ground.

All the kids make some lines as the older man who considered as master stand in front of them before they bowed respectfully.

"May I help you?"

Bakugou stumbled as he goes in front of him angrily. "We'll be asking the questions old man," he said. "Who are you?"

"Yu," the master introduced himself.

"No, not me! You!"

"Yes, I'm Yu."

Now he looks frustrated. "Just answer the damn question! Who are you?"

"I have told you!" The master is also frustrated.

The audience are now laughing so hard. Even Aizawa who is not interested, chuckling under his breath.

"My stomach! Ahahaha!" Kaminari laughed, holding his stomach.

"Are you deaf?" Bakugou glared.

"No, Yu is blind."

"I'm not blind, you blind!"

"That is what I just said."

"You just said what?"

"I did not said what, I said Yu."

"That's what I'm asking you!"

"And Yu was answering."

"Shut up!" Then he looked at the man in tracksuit. "You!"

"Yes?"

"Not you! Him!" He looked at him. "What's your name?"

"Mi," the man replied.

"Yes, you."

"I'm Mi."

"He's Mi and I'm Yu," the master seems to know the misunderstanding of the names they have and trying to make him understand.

Unfortunately, the man did not.

The audience are now dying of laughter and their faces are red.

Eri, Kota and Izuku are giggling with the gods join in with chuckles or smirk.

Even Reaper crack a smile.

Now Bakugou is having enough as he glared at both of them. "And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I'm sick of playing games! You, me? Everyone's ass around here! Him?!"

Midoriya calmed him down by holding him back and the screen goes blank.

Zero snorted at how humans are still laughing and decided to give them some time to cool down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 674 12
Go with Class 1A, teachers and many other people from BNHA as they see what their precious little cinnamon roll went through. And how many outcomes c...
709 10 25
Born quirkless yet still dreaming of becoming a hero, Izuku Midoriya was given the chance when the Symbol of Peace takes him under his wing. But the...
179K 5K 24
After Izuku was diagnosed quirkless his life turned into a living hell, he was bullied everywhere except for home where his mom would always try and...
96K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...