tratie one shots, vol. i

Door spacenams

tratie deserves more fanfiction. [ completed story ] Meer

[ intro ]
[ the first time ]
[ thanks to leo ]
[ a good dad ]
[ processing / tw ]
[ descriptions pt. 1 ]
[ out loud ]
[ dead ]
[ black spot ]
[ surprise ]
[ coffee shop ]
[ say it ]
[ descriptions pt. 2 ]
[ pick-up lines ]
[ family reunion pt. 1 ]
[ looking at him ]
[ spy au ]
[ poetic ]
[ angry kisses ]
[ angry kisses pt. 2 ]
[ flowers ]
[ skin au pt. 1]
[ skin au pt. 2 ]
[ skin au pt. 3 ]
[ just go with it ]
[ not so blind pt. 1 ]
[ not so blind pt. 2 ]
[ hotel room ]
[ summer ]
[ april fools ]
[ ex ]
[ ex pt. 2 ]
[ serenity ]
[ laser tag ]
[ mistletoe ]
[ epiphany ]
[ nurse au ]
[ who holds what ]
[ moving in pt. 1 ]
[ moving in pt. 2 ]
[ i like you pt. 1 ]
[ i like you pt. 2 ]
[ glasses pt. 1 ]
[ glasses pt. 2 ]
[ a/n - screensavers ]
[ hotel room pt. 2 ]
[ flower shop au ]
[ tomorrow / tw ]
[ lying lessons pt. 1 ]
[ a/n - here's the plan ]
[ ship it pt. 1 ]
[ a/n - thank y'all! ]
[ ship it pt. 2 ]
[ ship it pt. 3 ]
[ mortals meet au ]
[ a/n - my spotify ]
[ tangled au ]
[ a/n - new story! ]
[ importance ]
[ hide ]
[ moving in pt. 3 ]
[ jealous pt. 1 ]
[ jealous pt. 2 ]
[ sick ]
[ lying lessons pt. 2 ]
[ ferris wheel ]
[ unbelievable ]
[ roommates pt. 1 ]
[ roommates pt. 2 ]
[ katie's interview ]
[ travis' interview ]
[ bedtime story ]
[ home ]
[ a/n - poetry ]
[ a/n - sorry lol ]
[ headcanons pt. 1 ]
[ high school au ]
[ headcanons pt. 2 ]
[ headcanons pt. 3 ]
[ scoundrel ]
[ the call ]
[ spark ]
[ a/n - ew another a/n ]
[ family reunion pt. 2 ]
[ loved her / tw ]
[ all my favorite places ]
[ loved him / tw ]
[ a/n - new cover ]
[ a/n - oops ]
[ headcanons pt. 4 ]
[ a/n - youtube channel ]
[ observation ]
[ anxiety ]
[ a/n - last a/n ]
[ short ]
[ his vows ]
[ a/n - i lied this is the last one ]
[ facebattling ]
[ ending ]

[ her vows ]

2.4K 87 207
Door spacenams

okay, i can't handle this fluff. it's too much. i feel like i should've made someone die or something, but i'm not that heartless. i'm giving tratie the happy wedding they deserve. 

also, definitely listen to "ready now" by dodie while reading this. i swear, i'm gonna use that song as my wedding song. it's so perfect. 

enjoy! 

words: 1417

. . .

Katie shut her eyes and took a steady breath. 

Today was the day. 

In the mirror, Katie saw an excited girl in the white dress of her dreams. Simple, flowing, bohemian. Just how she'd imagined when she was younger. The flower crown on her head was slightly too big for her head, so that the ends of the sage sprigs and wildflowers dangled in front of her eyes. She tipped it up as she produced the neatly-folded piece of parchment from the sleeve of her dress. What with how enthusiastic she was for today, she doubted she'd remember the words she'd written down. 

Today was it. 

Travis, I hated you the second we met. I couldn't stand how laid-back you were, how you never took anything seriously. 

Then you showed me how amazing it is to have fun. 

Miranda and her other bridesmaids squealed as she exited her changing room, dancing around her with giddy energy. These were her best friends, the ones who'd been by her side since the beginning of her life as a demigod. 

Piper had claimed that she'd stab Katie if she wasn't a bridesmaid, and Calypso insisted she'd help. Natalie had majorly helped her with the outfit, and she claimed that she couldn't have picked a more fitting dress. Katie agreed. 

She wouldn't have had it any other way, with her closest friends as her bridesmaids and her sister as her Maid of Honor. 

I won't lie, I got most of these off of Pinterest. Even as I'm writing this, I know anything I say after your vows will be pretty moot, because you probably covered it already. 

She'd known that anything she said would never compare to the words Travis prepared - his major in English wasn't for naught. He could build her palaces from his words, and Katie could hardly remember how many "p"s were in the word "apple". 

But that doesn't mean I love you any less. 

Sure, Katie was nervous. But she'd never been more sure of anything in her life, so her delight outweighed the stress. 

I was once so guarded. I didn't let anyone in, I closed everyone out. But you're a son of Hermes, so it wasn't that hard for you to pick the lock. I was terrified of you hurting me, of me messing things up. For a long time, I hadn't given into opening up all the way.

But I'm ready now. 

"You ready?"

Miranda hugged Katie, careful not to disrupt the cascade of curls running down her back. In the rush of the elation, Katie allowed herself to inhale slowly into her sister's arms. 

"More than ever."

As we grew together, I saw the different ways you helped me - you balance me out. You used to be the main cause of anxiety in my life, but you became the one to relieve it. 

I love you because you actually put effort into me. I love you because you've shown me a side to love I never saw before. I love you because you've made me feel like I'm worth something, and I love you because you've made me realize that I am worthy on my own.

And I am worthy on my own, but I like me better when I'm by your side. 

You're the one, Trav. 

The plan was to drive to the venue just in time to walk down the aisle, because Katie knew she wouldn't be able to keep away if she went any earlier. Having a wedding in the forest was enchanting, but it also meant that there wasn't some door to hide behind, no magical appearance. 

She was definitely alright with it, though.

My favorite part about you is that you worked so hard to prove yourself to me. You went so far to show me that you might not be serious about much, but you were serious about us. I know you'll stick with this through thick and thin, and I promise to do the same. 

Katie gripped Miranda's hand all the way to the clearing in the woods. Her dad was supposed to meet them there - she hadn't had the best relationship in the world with her father, but he supported her to the best of his abilities, and it seemed right that he'd walk her down the aisle. 

I promise to love you even when you don't do your laundry, even when you correct my grammar. I'll be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, even though I'll be the one to be doing the crying, more realistically. But that's the best part of our relationship - we're both willing to support each other. 

Katie had been to so many weddings in her life - she'd even been in a few - but hers still felt like a daydream. Like so many girls, she'd planned her wedding from a young age, knowing exactly what she'd wanted and now... now it was all real. 

It was all real, and it was today. 

Obviously, our lives won't be perfect. I'm pretty sure we could argue over whether bread tastes better on the left or right side, and I don't see how getting married will stop that. But that's kind of the point of marriage, right? Knowing the struggles and hardships, and facing them with your best friend. 

You make things difficult, but I'm willing to put up with it. 

The fairy lights offered a soft glow to the bark of the trees, even in the daylight. Katie's heart beat wildly through the fabric of her dress, but it wasn't from worry. She couldn't have been any farther from concerned if she tried. For once, she had no doubts. 

Today was the day. 

I'm going to really enjoy waking up next to you every day, even though I always wake up before you and you snore really loud. It's okay - I'll just punch you awake, for old time's sake. 

Miranda squeezed her hand one last time before leaving her side, and her other bridesmaids gave her hugs and smiles before lining up themselves. Her dad met her a ways away from the wedding, but she could still see Travis. 

Hades, he was hot in that tux. 

I chose you back then, and I'll always choose you. I feel like everything in my life has led to you. When we're together, my past seems worth it. I trust you, even though the people before you gave me reasons never to trust again. You're worth the risk. 

The enchanting instrumental music ceased as Katie approached the lineup of her entourage, peeking past them to see Travis' face. She didn't want to miss his reaction. Her aisle music struck up, and Katie's heart rate increased. It was happening. 

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. 

I love you so much, Trav. 

It was time. 

The first step onto the petaled walkway felt like the beginning of new life. Her flower crown slipped a bit, and she had to hold her wildflower bouquet in one hand to resituate it. It was starting. It was happening. 

It was time. 

Reaching the arbor, Katie found that her soon-to-be husband was tearstricken. His face was damp, but he was smiling bigger than she'd seen him smile before. Katie would've laughed at him if she wasn't close to tears herself, so she settled for a grin. 

He sniffled.

Gods, she loved him.

Katie hadn't hesitated to ask Chiron to be their officiant, and he gladly accepted. His opening speech was beautiful, exactly what she would've hoped for.

Her hands were in Travis', and she felt like nothing in the world could go wrong. 

His eyes reflected the fairy lights through a glassy lens, and Katie knew for a fact that they both should've been listening to Chiron, but neither of them were. 

She was absolutely starstruck by him.

And then, it was time. 

Travis fumbled to bring out his crumpled paper and muttered a curse under his breath as he struggled to open it with his shaky hands, and Katie's cheeks began to hurt from how hard she smiled. 

Her love for him was stronger than anything she'd ever felt, and she was certain he felt the same.

And, when he began to talk, she was proved right. 

"Katie, when I first met you, I didn't realize how I would fall for your laugh, and later strive to be the reason for it."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

176K 5.8K 50
𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙐𝙎!
55.6K 1.1K 16
•completed story• Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter, and Travis Stoll, son of Hermes, have an admittedly strange relationship dynamic. In the midst...
56.9K 961 30
just tratie oneshots because I am bored I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE ONESHOTS!!!!!
1.6K 18 22
percy jackson x reader "i'm much more when I'm with you."