𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫...

Від -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 | ❝ seventy-mil projector, i can show you everything, and we're on ou... Більше

introducing...
it was merely the beginning..
koalas, files, & investigating.
leaving a bad ass scar..
maybe it was the air that night..
it wasnt even a home to begin with.
its not always sunshine&rainbows.
it should have been me.
would take a bullet for you.
woo hoo, girls night!
the newsclipping.
the giraffe and a blueberry muffin.
everybody needs a break sometimes.
not being able to take a hint.
polaroid pictures & confusion.
best dad award.
the new agent, jealousy, & confessions.
long awaited duo.
the starry sky.
four texts, one missed call.
underwater.
the ex.
baby bird leaving the nest.
cheers, to one amazing team.
poker face.
complications.
tension.
snowstorm.
hot tea and one message.
isn't it lovely?
PLAYLIST FOR NEXT CHAPT.
u know ill see u again.
the mirror.
partner in crime.
wedding bells.
epilogue: at last.

it all started...

14.7K 290 57
Від -RANBOOZ

" we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. "
- oscar wilde

_

the bau and cpd (chicago police department), were on a case involving the kidnapping and murders of five women, currently getting closer and closer to catching the unsub.

"garcia, are there any men within a five mile radius of the last crime scene who fit the profile?" spencer reid asked, him along with mary anne, theodore, and rossi were in the police department's conference room.

with a board full of the victims, and how they were murdered, where, and pictures of each of the crime scenes.

"yes, of course boy wonder..." garcia responded, clicking away on her computer. "ah ha. there's the man himself, kenny gray, he lives.. wow like not even five minutes away from it. his biological mother put him up for adoption when he was five. ever since then he's been in and out of foster care since he was tiny. at one of his foster homes.. yikes..."

"..he was brutally abused, and the system didn't do much until kenny ran away. to which he was tossed back and forth between houses again. his biological mother though, looks really similar to the victims. she lives.. about two blocks away. i'm sending you both of the addresses to your guys phone."

"thanks garcia." reid says as he hung up.

hotch clears his throat, "reid, you and officers rogers and matthews will go to his mothers house. rossi, derek, blake and i will go to his house."

they all nodded walking out.

"i'll drive." mary anne says as she got into the suv, spencer going over to the passenger side.

"seriously? again?" theo groaned as crawled into the back seat.

"yes, again. you drive like an old man." she sighed as she speeds her way to the house.

spencer just sat in the passenger not speaking a word, and he didn't know why but something about office rogers he found intriguing. the way she was gentle and kind when it was needed, he also noticed even with the job she has, she always cracks a joke and a smile. an optimist. but also could flip the switch and when it came to interrogating, she would become intimidating.

"oh me? let's talk about you-" theo began but she cuts him off.

she groans, "save it."

arriving at the house, she notices a red toyota in the drive way that he had stolen from one of his victims.

she picks up her walky talky, "calling for back up, kenny gray is here. we're down on 23rd and ashland."

"copy that, we're sending all units. he's armed and dangerous." they spoke through the walky talky.

"so what, we wait?" theodore asked.

"we can't wait for too long, there's a life on the line." mary anne says as she gets out of the suv.

"hey hey no. we have to wait for back up." matthews follows behind along with spencer.

"actually, kenny is known to spend time with his victims before killing them, and i can imagine he's already about to do what he needs to do. so it is best that we go now." spencer confirms.

"see," mary anne says. "matthews and reid, go around the the back of the house. ill just go through the front door."

"are you sure?" reid asked, concern in his tone. to which mary anne nodded as they parted their ways.

she knocks on the door loudly, "cpd. open the door."

no response, "i know you're in there kenny."

mary anne barges the door open, ouch.

she holds her gun up, seeing kenny had his mother in his arms, holding her back.

kenny puts a gun to her head.

"kenny, put the gun down." mary anne demanded sternly.

the noise of police sirens, and screeches of car tires are heard outside, assuming it was the back up.

"n-no! do you know what she did to me? she abandoned me! like nothing!" kenny aggressively pushing her towards him.

mary anne hears someone approaching behind her, noticing it was hotch, rossi and blake.

mary anne glances over to hotch, who gave her a look of, you've got this?

to which she nodded slightly, looking back to kenny.

"kenny i understand, but killing all those woman, that did nothing to you, was not necessary."

"no, you don't understand! i was in and out of foster homes and it's her fault! if she would have just kept me, i wouldn't have been abused!" kenny shouted.

spencer and theodore were behind kenny and the mother.

"i do understand kenny..." mary anne puts her gun in her holster. "i'm going to put my gun away, alright? i'm not here to hurt you. but you need to understand, killing your mother isn't going to help. she had been doing bad financially that's why she gave you up in hopes you would get a better life. and if i'm correct, she still has the blanket you had gotten at the hospital.."

his mother exhales sharply, "i-i i do. what she is saying is correct. kenny baby, i never wanted to give you up and i never wanted you to go through what you did. i was hoping you would go to a wonderful family.."

kenny's eyes softened as he let go of the strong grip he had on her, "really?"

"yes." his mother nods nervously.

"see kenny.." mary anne puts her hands up as she walks towards him. "now, put the gun down."

to which kenny places his gun on the ground, and mary anne goes over to handcuff him.

"kenny gray, you are under arrest for the murder of five women. you have the right to remain silent, and refuse to answer questions. anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. you have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now, or in the future."

when walking out the front door, hotch and rossi gave her an approving look. she smiles to herself, proud that she did that.

mary anne leads kenny to the back of the cop car, and closes the door.

when turning around, she sees theodore with a wide grin. "oh yeah! that was impressive mary anne!"

he puts up his hand for her to high five, she smiles as she does so. "thank you kind sir."

they all made their way back to the police station, and were about to pack up when her captain, hernandez, calls her and theodore into his office.

mary anne and theodore look at one another, eyes widened.

the bau was still there, helping out wrapping up everything.

mary anne felt as if she had just gotten in trouble at school and was being called to the principals office. she was slightly embarrassed, hotch and rossi were in the office with the captain.

oh god, what did we do?

the two nervously walked in, hotch standing next to hernandez, and rossi standing hands in front of him. hernandez was sitting at his desk, hands folded in front of him.

"yes captain?"

hernandez gestures towards hotch to say something, and he did. "detective rogers, we were very pleased with the action you took today and how you handled the situation. although it was risky putting your gun away, it showed how you wanted him to trust you."

david picks up from where he left off, "..and during this investigation, you and detective matthews did incredibly. your skills are something we have never seen before, the two of you honestly. beyond what a detective should be aware of. better than sherlock homes and nancy drew.." he chuckles.

mary anne smiles, "thank you hotchner and rossi. it means a lot. but we shouldn't be thanked for doing our job."

to which rossi nods, "i like that your humble, but we would like you, and detective matthews to come and work for us down at the bau. we noticed you guys are excellent profilers on top of the other many things."

hotch hands her a business card with information on it, "when you guys are ready, you can give me a call."

rossi smiles, "we would love for you two to be apart of our team."

theodore and mary anne look at one another with a huge grin, thinking the same thing.

"we would love to." she smiles at them.

"good. your guys first day will be on monday. see you then." hotch nods.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
there's that 😳😳
anyways hope you enjoyed:)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

692K 14.4K 50
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈. extended description inside ...
96.6K 2.9K 31
After her sudden departure from the BAU, Y/N and Spencer have spent the last four years apart, yet somehow, they keep finding their way back to each...
389 19 9
⤑ "cause you know i'd bleed myself dry for you over and over again." ⤑ criminal minds ⤑ spencer reid x fem oc @moonlightswp
84K 713 23
[ c o m p l e t e d ] spencer reid x fem!reader oneshots requests closed-i've backed out of the cm fandom e n j o y