A Sotam Story

By How-should-I-feel

i don't own any of these characters except for a few. the rest belong to Shannon Messenger. Thanks! my story... More

A new Neighborhood
Why is there a boy at my window?!
Seriously Keefe!?
OK THAT HAPPENED
My first day at school (kinda)
Iggy
The Keefe at my doorstep
Keefe the goop monster
Neighbors
Stay strong (A/N)
What is it about him-
My Big Sister
A/N plz read
School. yay.
School is such.... Fun
FOURTH OF JULY!!!
Unexpected Slumber party
The next morning
Grady is a scary man
Tam and Linh come to visit
The cutest school bus ride
welp, it is wut it is!
Pjs
HEY MAH PEEPS I'M ALIVE
Taken
Freak out
Worst form of torture
Rescue (part 1)
Rescue (Part 2)
The Chase
later
-flashback-
Just you and me
Awake
Omg Im alive!!! (Not a story update)

Shopping!

934 11 31
By How-should-I-feel

I dragged Tam to Atlantis shopping mall. I'm  not really excited but It gives me a good excuse to hold is hand.

Wait WHAT. I can't like him. I still think he Likes biana. And I'm probably right. Right?.

I turned around and looked at him. He smiled at me with his cute, shy smile. I blushed and smiled back.

Why am I blushing?

I turned back around and caught up to my sister. Tam and I stopped and started walking with them. They already seemed to be in deep conversation about... makeup?

"Yea I really Like L'Oreal! What About you?" My sister said.

"I like Clique." Linh replied. "But L'Oreal's Mascara is so cute!" She said.

"IKR! It's perfect in every-"

I tuned them out and looked at Tam. He looked bored.

"Wanna ditch them?" I whispered to him.

"Yes please." He replied.

When they turned Left, we turned right. When they were out of sight I started to jog away. We both cackled evilly. Some people passing us stared. One mother covered her child's eyes. 

"So where do you want to go?" i asked him

"Idk."

"What about Hot Topic?" I said

"YES HOT TOPIC IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL." He said.

I laughed. "Alright then!" 

We ran all the way to Hot topic which was on the other side of the mall, and when we got there we were out of breath.

"you......Ready?" I asked Tam.

"If.......... you are....." He replied.

He grabbed my hand and we walked in and started to shop.

They had some cute tees and jackets that I liked and some cute key chains and stickers too. I Think Tam found some tees and Jackets too. We went into the music aisle and We saw two familiar faces.

 Fitz's POV

I was in the music aisle with Keefe when I spotted Tam and Sophie. Sophie looked stunning. She should be a model. I've never seen anything more beautiful than she is right now. Then I looked down. Tam and her were Holding Hands. Why is this such a big deal to me I don't know. But now I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach where I usually felt warm and fuzzy. I felt empty. I wonder why. I don't like the feeling and I need to get rid of it. Does it have to do with Sophie?  I have to find out. I'm not used to this. I whispered something in Keefe's ear.

"We have to split them up. You with me?" 

He hesitated. Then quickly nodded. I grinned.

If I split them up this feeling will go away. I know it.

Sophie's POV

I walked up to Keefe and Fitz. 

"H-hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Foster!"

"Hi Sophie." Fitz said glumly.

"Fitz? Are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me.

"W-why wouldn't I be?" He said his eyes locked on something. I followed his gaze and it landed on Me and tams entwined hands.

Does Fitz think we're dating? We definitely aren't. We're just friends!

I had a feeling that Fitz wanted me to let go of Tam's hand but I didn't want to. I don't know why but I just... didn't. I felt strangely happy.

"So Whacha guys doing here?" Keefe asked, breaking the silence.

"Sophie and I were dragged on a shopping spree by our sisters and we ditched them." Tam said and squeezed my hand lightly. I blushed and squeezed back.

That means nothing.

"Oh." Fitz said.

"Where's your sister?" I asked Fitz. He seemed to brighten up when I spoke to him.

I wonder why.

"She's probably either at L'Oreal or Clique. I think that's what they're called. Btw you look nice Sophie." he said.

I felt Tam's hand tighten around mine.

"T-thanks, you do too." I told him.

"well, we better go find our siblings." Tam said.

"Your probably right." I told him.

"What if they bought too much?" Tam said worriedly. "Linh already has a truckload of makeup in her room. And I don't wanna buy anymore for her."

"Oh they haven't bought anything," I said slyly and reached in my purse.

"What?" Tam said and looked at me.

I pulled out two credit cards. Their  credit cards.

"I may or may not have stolen their credit cards while they weren't looking." I said to him.

he gaped at me. 

" Sooooo do you wanna go spend it or not?" I asked him

"Duh let's go!" He said grinning.

I said goodbye to Fitz and Keefe and we ran to the cash register. We paid for our stuff using Linh's credit card and then ran To American Eagle, and bought some stuff there with my sisters'. In the end we had at least two bags each. 

"I'll text My sister to see where she is." I said. We sat down on a bench.

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: Where are you?

Hunter🐺: At L'Oreal. I CAN'T FIND MY CREDIT CARD?!

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: I have yours and Tam has Linh's. We found them on my desk this morning and we forgot to give them to you. sorry!

"Wow your good." Tam said, and put his head on top of mine so he could see. I blushed.

Hunter🐺: Thank God you have it. I was scared I got robbed.

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: I don't think YOU would get robbed of all people

Hunter🐺: Your right. See you soon!

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: See you~

I put away my phone and looked to Tam. He looked down at me. 

"Wanna go meet them or stay here for a while and talk?" He asked.

"Let's stay here for a little while." I said.

We started to talk about whatever was on our mind, Like that American Eagle and Hot topic were the best stores ever and how Pizza my Heart deserves an award. Then he stretched and put his arm around my shoulders. I blushed madly and so did he.

Don't pull away don't pull away. They both thought.

Soon we decided it was time to go meet up with our sisters and we started walking. Tam's arm never left my shoulders. It was nice. Soon we were in front of L'Oreal, and we walked inside. There were our sisters in the eye shadow aisle, and seemed to be debating which palette was better than the other. ( I'm not this obsessive over makeup irl but if I got some I wouldn't complain.)

"Hey guys!" I said. They looked at us and walked over. they both were smirking.

"What?" Tam and I asked.

They pointed to Tam's arm.

"So?" Tam said. My sister shrugged and Linh smiled.

"well LETS GO BUY STUFF!" My sister said. Linh squealed excitedly.

3 hours later.

We were in the car driving home when my phone buzzed

Emo: Today was fun

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: Agreed. and we didn't spend a penny!🌸

Emo:😏

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: 😏

Emo: 😂😂😂

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: 😂😂😂

Emo: Wait... how will Grady react when you get home?

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: We are staying at My sister's apartment in a hotel, with her 'Best friend' Miles.

Emo: cool! Can we come... visit you tomorrow?

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: of course! Our room number is 365

Emo: Ok. 

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸Where will you and Linh go? It's only 8

Emo: We have a hideout. Maybe we could take you and your sister sometime

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: Maybe. 

Emo: Anyway See you tomorrow!

🌸KawaiiBlast🌸: See you!.

I put my phone away and looked out the window. The sunset was Beautiful. I stared at iten  for a little longer and then looked at my sister. She seemed happy. I'm happy too. We pulled into the car garage and Parked. We walked up a few flights of stair up to the Apartment 365. My sister scanned her card and we walked in. I soon spotted A tan, black haired Teen sitting in a chair reading a book. 

"MILES!!!" I yelled and  jumped on him.

"Hey Short stack! How ya doing?" He said and put his book away.

"I'm great what about you?" I asked politely.

"Great!" 

We chatted for an hour or so and then I yawned.

"You should head to bed short stack." Miles said grinning.

"Oooooooooooooook." i said through another  yawn. I went and changed into my Pjs:

And jumped into the bed. 

So comfy.... I'm never going home again.

then I almost immediately fell asleep.

Hai!!! I know, two chapters, one day?! Cra-Z. Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter, because I probably won't be able to write another today. but I probably will tomorrow. I Hope you all are well during this time and I hope you stay that way too. Don't forget to vote, Comment, and Follow Me!!! Have a great day, noon and night! Baiiiiiiiii!

💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜🐺💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 318 46
This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people her age and becomes instantly close with...
87.3K 832 20
Sophie Foster all her life was home-schooled, her adoptive parents (Grady and Edaline) wants her to gain some friends, so they enrolled her to Foxfir...
53.6K 757 39
"whatever gives me the reason to kiss you, i always like." compilation of sokeefe oneshots all characters belong to the keepers of the lost cities...
365K 1.7K 39
**NOTE I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS SHANNON MESSENGER DOES** Sophie Foster has just finished her Elite Levels at Foxfire and has never felt better...