Soulmates -Dance is their sou...

By PoojaKuila

Fanfiction by a Kriyaansh fan. The story continues after Kriya leaves because of the promise she made to her... More

Misunderstandings
Anti-Love
Just another guy
Prince isn't all Charming!
Reality Check!
Guilt trip!
Guilt Trip Rolling
It went Viral!
After effects!
Blue Valley?
Poles Apart!
Notifications!
Emotional takeoffs
Crashed landings- Part I

Prince charming's Princess?

518 22 13
By PoojaKuila

(Taani is all set to make an impression on Rey. She met the gang through Swayam and was mesmerized after meeting Rey. This is when the Gang was discussing about auditioning for Weakling team's sixth dancer in the Rehersal hall)

Neha: Kaise we will find ek nayi dancer so soon?

Vicky: Don't worry Babu! Rey and Swayam will definitely have some solution to this.

Sharon (voice over) : I wish I could be the sixth dancer. Winning footloose was all I had and now team Dazzler's got nothing. And I am responsible for it. Will I even be considered? No ways! I'm not going to be a part of a team named "Weakling"

Simmi: Sharon you were saying something?

Sharon: Huh??? Uh! No I was.. I mean yeah, Vicky is right. I'm sure Rey will come up with a good solution.

Simmi: Vicky also said Swayam would too.

*Swaron Background music playing*

(Sharon looks at Swayam who is already looking at her and both share a look-look moment)

Sharon: Yeah. Swayam too!

Taani's conscious: This is your opportunity Taani! You need to become the sixth dancer! Once selected in team you be selected in Rey's heart too. Get set go Taani. Isse acha chance nahi milega!

Taani to her Conscious: But dance? I can't dance. And to become a member of this team that had already qualified in such a big compitition is not going to be a cakewalk. Nevermind! I'll atleast give it a shot. What if I get selected? Then I'll have a connection with my Prince charming, connection of Dance!

(Vishakha yells and Taani snaps back into reality)

Vishakha: Dude! It's next to impossible to find a dancer like Kriya. And that too in less than a week. It's a dead end guys. Kriya cannot be replaced!

(Oh hearing Kriya's name Rey's heart skips a beat! He is reminded of all the moments he shared with Kriya. The first meet in the club, the fire-exit conversations, dance fest moments. It all just came flashing across his mind leaving him all teary)

Rey: Guys! I gotto go. I have some work to take care of. I'll see you'all around.

(He leaves the Rehersal hall, leaving everyone bummed)

Neha: Vishakha! Rey k saamne Kriya ka name not taking you. Samjho! It's hard for him.

Vishakha: I'm sorry dude! I didn't realise.  It's so sad to see Rey like that. I can't believe Kriya would do that to him. And all this while none of us had a clue about them.

(Taani is confused and anxious to know who Kriya is and what is it that made Rey leave like this)

*Taani's background music playing*

Taani's POV

I have to find out about this. What if my Prince charming is already seeing someone. Taani!!!! This is not a good sign. My only purpose of coming to St. Louis all the way from Jaipur was to be with Rey, how did I not think that a guy so amazing as Rey would be in a relationship! Damn! Keeping everything aside, let's first find out who is Kriya and what happened that got Rey all irritated? It's time to put my stalking skills to use.

At Taani's home

(Taani puts her laptop on and checks the college website and searches details about Kriya through student's portal.)

(She is beyond stunned to find out about Kriya as she sees her dance videos)

Taani's POV

My goodness! She seems like India's best dancer. And look at her chemistry with Rey. They seem so much in love. Their dance is beyond 'megical'. No wonder Rey dated her. But where is she now? Why did she leave here? Her friends too don't seem to have a clue. I must ask bhai!

Taani: Bhaaiiii!!!

Swayam: Kya hua Taani?

Taani: (In a curious tone) Bhai, who is Kriya? And why did she leave the dance team and this college? I saw how the group acted when Vishakha mentioned her. I just wanted to know as it seemed to put everyone's mood off. Don't misunderstand me bhai!

Swayam: (After a long pause) I am not misunderstanding you Taani. Are you mad?
Kriya! (Smiles) Kriya was my best friend other than Rey. She was the one who formed team Weakling. I've never seen a dancer like her before. She was humble, kind and generous. Always very strong and confident. She would never seem weak in front of anyone so that the group's morale never goes down. She understood me. Always supported me. I really miss her. Honestly being her best friend, even I don't know why she left without saying anything. Apparently her Mom found out about her dance and she never approved of it and because she wouldn't be allowed to dance anymore she left. I mean who does that? She had Us apart from dance, she had Rey! (Stops for a second!) Rey and I haven't been on talking terms after she left. I am going to mend things with Rey, very soon.

(Swayam sends a text to Rey asking him to meet at Basketball court in 10 mins, surprisingly Rey replies with agreement)

At basketball court

(Rey is sitting buried his face in his hands almost sobbing and as he notices Swayam's presence he stands up and wipes his face)

Swayam: Why are you doing this to yourself?

Rey doesn't reply.

Swayam: I'm talking to you. You know one thing for sure that there was never anything between me and Kriya. That day whatever you said hasn't left my mind for once. I mean how could you not know the truth? I am your best friend dammit! And similarly a best friend to her.

Rey: The only special friend she thinks she had was you.

Swayam: Stop it Rey! You think calmly about it. She expressed her feelings to you. She apologized to you in front of everyone at Shivam's party. She spent most of her alone time with you. I could see how happy she was with you. She never told me or any of us about you guys but I knew it right? And I've noticed how she felt about you. It's not something that just goes away. And if she had to choose me don't you think Kriya is honest enough to tell you when you asked her all those questions? Why was it that she said all that to you only that time when you guys broke up? Why never a sign of it before that?

Rey: (Too emotional to answer) I don't know! I just don't know! If there was something she could have told me, I would have done anything for her and she couldn't trust me? Was I nothing to her??

Swayam: Did you try asking? She left and you let this thing just go? Did you try looking for her? Contacting her? Finding out what really happened? And you're telling me you would have done anything for her! Really Rey! You should know better than this, that Kriya cannot be a ditcher. She has always been the honest one among us. So if she did this which is totally against her normal self don't you think there is more to it? What if she made this up on purpose? She knew you would believe anything she said, even something that berates her in front of you and what did you do? This seems very harsh rightnow I know. But let me tell you one thing, I know my friend! And Kriya will never leave us and the team hanging high and dry admist footloose without any concrete reason! I can't believe you doubted I and Kriya, when you know very well and so does Kriya that I have and always will love Sharon. I'm not here to lecture you but you my friend have yourself to blame too. Kriya did wrong by not explaining herself and you did worse by believing and blaming her for all this. All you're doing is making her the betrayer in your story and I will not be able to support you with this. Sit and cry all you want but you know that I'm right. And Kriya is not a ditcher! If Sharon had left like this I would be going out of my way to seek her and find what happened and you would do the same because she is your bestfriend You claim you loved Kriya? This is your love Rey?
(After a pause)
I'm out of here but let me tell you one last thing, you may believe with whatever story Kriya told you, I won't!

(Swayam gets pissed with Rey and leaves the BBC, leaving Rey devastated. Swayam's words have brought Rey to his knees in grief and regret.)

[Thankyou for reviewing my earlier chapters. Please do comment and let me know which part you liked or whatever you feel about the chapters. I realised that writing here is a task. To find the correct pic for the scenes is time consuming. I like adding pictures it gives a lil perspective to the readers. I hope you like this one too. Next chapter in a day or two. Also, tomorrow 14th July- Kriyaansh dil se re anniversary 😍]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 658 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
34K 1.4K 37
my story is different kartik leaves in London with his girlfriend and one day he comes back naira is his childhood friend and loves him naira her lov...
13.5K 633 33
TaaRey Fanfiction...
35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...