But I love her

By Just_peachy21

Adrien Dunlap is the son of the famous Conor Dunlap, football star. Conor wants him to follow in his footstep... More

Before you read
Character aesthetics
1~news
2~the fight
3~Aria
4~dinner
5~the park
6~hospital
7~picnic
8~thursday
9~pep rally
10~game time
11~barbecue
12~kathy
13~urge
14~headache
15~date
16~drama
17~dance
18~defense
19~clear
20~hickey
21-planning
22~surprise
23~steak 'n shake
24~homecoming
25~homecoming
26~max
27~ october 29 pt.1
28~october 29 pt.2
Epilouge

Last authors note

139 3 2
By Just_peachy21

Hey guys the book is finally over! I'm happy and sad at the same time! I loved writing this book and I hope y'all liked it! I know there's a lot of mistakes during this book feel free to correct me but please don't be rude about it. I don't know about you but I loved following Adrien through this part of his life. I start back at school soon and I don't know how updating is going to go. I'm starting nwtbbbf soon and I'm so excited! What'd you think about the book in general? I loved writing and hopefully you love reading it! Comment vote and follow!
Until next time,
𓆉Kylagrace21𓆉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 20K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...
31.3K 1.2K 60
Morgan is a singer, a student, and an other worldly woman. She had a good career, an amazing relationship, and anything she would ever need. But Morg...
26 10 10
A Girl named Ira met a boy in her dreams not knowing they would fall for each other. There friendship ended, but after a few years they would meet ag...