I am Widow

By sel_evelyn

I AM WIDOW...NOT YOUR TYPICAL 16 YEAR OLD GIRL. A LOT HAS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. MY LIFE IS A LIVING HELL. EVIL... More

I AM WIDOW
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59: Short chapter
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62: The End.

Chapter 18

231 6 2
By sel_evelyn

Warning: senstive scenes.

Alright this is the night that changed Widow's life. This takes place on Widow's birthday party.
****

"David! Widow!" Mom gives the scary scream.

My dad and I were hanging in the backyard. We are decorating for my party today. I'm turning 11!

"What? What happened?" dad rushes in the kitchen. I follow behind.

"The cake is ruined!! Look what happen! Thanks to Widow's stupid ball!"

"Oh there it was. Sorry mom." I say.

"Ssh, ssh relax woman. I can just go to the bakery and buy one. You wont mind right?" dad says.

Mom baked my favorite cake, it is brownie cake filled with chocolate syrup and white cream on top. Its simple but delicious. Now it's lying dead on the kitchen tiled floor.

"Yeah I won't, thanks for the cake mom." I hug her.

"Oh my, you're welcome honey." she smiles.

"okay, well let me find the keys and buy the cake. Chocolate?" dad asks me.

I just nod.

"I'm going to clean this mess up. Do you want to do a favor?" mom asks.

"sure, oh we already set the tables and chairs up. We just need to set the balloons and decorations up."

"Okay, go and ask Olive if she has the food ready. She offered to make the hamburgers and fruit punch."

Oh yeah, Olivia and my mom are now like best friends. Almost every day mom heads to Olivia's house to chat and swap recipes.

I go running to Olivia's house. I knock and comes out Ashley.

"Oh hello little Widow," she says.

I am not little anymore lady. "hey, is Joe's mom here?"

She smiles and opens the door. I go running to the kitchen. There I see Joe helping out with the cooking. Olivia is mixing juices and cutting the fruit.

"Hello! Is the food ready?" I ask.

"Yes, we just need to pack everything up. Wanna help?" Olivia asks.

I just nod. Ashley hands me some gloves and tells me what to do.

"Ma, do you think this is enough? I can go to the store and make some more if you like," Joe says.

"No it's ok mijo. We actually did more than we needed, just in case," she assures him.

Joe and I have become friends too. He plays with me when he can, like on Saturdays when he has no work. He works at a engineering company or something like that.

"So Widow, you excited about the party?" Ashley asks.

I get a bag of potato chips and put in the paper bag.

"Yeah kinda. I made some friends at school, and invited others so I can know them better."

"That's good. So do you got a special present in mind?"

"Hmm, not really. But I hate dolls, I totally don't want that."

"Ha! Told you." Joe laughs.

I get the idea that Ashley bought me a barbie. I just chuckle.

We get everything ready; Joe packed the burgers in a box while Ashley fixed Olivia's hair.

"Alright wanna help? Get your presents and let's go," Joe says.

I see three presents: one small green one, a big red one with happy birthday on it and a small white box with a red ribbon.

"Mom! The food is here!" I scream as I walk to the kitchen.

Mom comes out with her hair done. It's all long and curly now.

"Where do you want this?" Joe asks.

"In the kitchen table." mom points to the kitchen.

Joe heads to it and mom goes back to her hair.

"Hey!" Joe yells and hugs me from behind.

"Ah! Stop! Ima throw up!"
He starts to spin me around. He stops and kisses me on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Widow." He whispers in my ear. I turn around to see him, his eyes are so light.
Joe smiles, "what? You never had a boy hug you?"

I just stand there. I am feeling nervous and yet happy. I am happy that my mom has a friend, that dad is working, and that I have a big brother. I am nervous because Joe's eyes seem so different now. I don't recognize them at all, they aren't ugly but not quite good to look at.

"So, you need help in decorating?" Joe releases me.

"oh, yeah I need to set the balloons up. Wanna help?"

"sure."

We head outside and finish decorating. My party has that backyard simple theme to it.

I see Joe putting the final nail on the "Happy Birthday" sign. He took off his short-sleeve blue button shirt, since its like 87 degrees, it's located in his back pocket.

I keep staring at him, he looks so perfect. He looks good in his white muscle shirt, his black hair just long enough to make him cute and him up on a latter makes him look manly.
Ashley is a very lucky girl. I wish when I'm older to have someone like him.
"Okay! Let's get the party started!" Ashley comes in very loud.

Joe gets off and greets her.

"dude, it's a kids party. And welcome. We finish decorating."

"Darn Joe, you are such party popper. I actually like the whole picnic theme thing."

I notice Ashley changed clothes. She is wearing a light blue flowy dress and white shoes. She looks like a barbie with her curly hair to the side. She has a white rose on her left side.

"you like my dress?" she asks. She gets closer to Joe. Her hands wrapped around his waist.

"of course, it fits you nice. You look cute like doll." Joe smiles. He wraps his hands around her hips.

"Aww, how nice of you to say. You deserve a thank you." she kisses him. They seem to forget the 11- year old standing a few yards away from them.

As I saw them being all lovey dovey, I started to get sad. Joe kissing her, Ashley smiling, and just being happy. I know I am only 11, but I want something like that.

Joe seems to notice me there, he pulls away from Ashley. I quickly look away and start to walk to my room.

"Hey, you okay?" Joe asks.

"Yeah I'm just gonna get ready."

He just gives a light smile. I go to my room to change into my outfit. I insisted my mom to buy me a jean skirt, and a jean vest to match it. It's not me but one of my new friends told me I will look pretty.

So I change, and put on my white sandals. I decided to puff my hair, I wanted some volume not curly but volume.

"Widow! Our guest is here!" I hear my mom yell. I quickly run downstairs and head for the backyard.

I see Yesi and Rihana siting down on a table.

They see me and run to me.

"Widow! You look so pretty!" Yesi says.

"Totally like pretty." Rihana says.

Yesi was the first person to talk to me, and Rihana is her best friend. Yesi has brown hair and Rihana blonde. They look alike, same height, weight, color and straight hair.

"Thanks for coming. Do you think everyone is going to show up?"

I am worried that no one will go to the new girl's party.

"Totally. They wont pass the chance to eat free food." Rihana chuckles.

Before I know it almost all my class is here, as well as some other random kids I invited.

We start to play musical chairs. It was a long play.

Joe played as judge in the Pop-The-Balloon game. He was saying stupid stuff and making fun of the boys.

Even the adults had fun, some parents were dancing and laughing at the jokes my dad said.

Mom gets the mic, "okay kids, form a line on the door to get your burgers!" you just see a line of ants going for the food.

Joe goes to help my mom and Olivia.

I was walking to the punch bowl when I see him. His eyes light up and reveals a big smile. I can't help but to smile too.

"Hey. Happy birthday Widow." he hands me a white present bag. "I didn't know what to get you, but I know you like to draw." Kyle says.

Kyle goes to the same school as I do, but he is a year older than me. I know him since in the first day of school he was my buddy for the day. The principal assigned him to help me for the day. Kyle showed me my class and everything else.

"Thanks I-I just appreciate you coming." I get the present from his hands, I touch his skin for just half a second. It just took that half a second for my body to go numb.

"you okay?" he asks.

I just nod.

"who are you?"

Joe stands behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Kyle, I'm her friend. You're her brother?"

"Nope, I'm also her friend." Joe has tension in his voice. I feel a awkwardness wave hitting us.

"Widow, your mom says you should go eat," Joe says.

I just nod and go away. I leave Joe and kyle alone. I sit down with Yesi and Rihana along with some other kids.

As I walk to get another burger I see Kyle talking to my dad.

"So can I dance with your daughter?" I hear kyle as I come closer to them.

I begin to blush, and dad did the same I think.

"You know this kid?" dad asks me. Kyle turns to me and smiles.

"Yeah, he was my buddy. I talked about him remember?"

"oh-oh is this kid? Oh well I forgot about that." Dad chuckles with embarrassment.

"So is it okay for me to dance with Widow?" Kyle asks again.

"Oh well, just dance safely. Don't do anything crazy," dad says firmly.

Dad leaves me with kyle.

He is so cute. He has dark brown puppy eyes, light dirty brown hair and he is 3 inches taller than me.

"You shy?" Kyle gets my hand.

"I don't know how to dance."

He chuckles, "don't worry just follow me."

We walk to the center of the party hand by hand. I hear everyone saying "Aww!" or "cute ain't it?"

We stop and Kyle puts my hands around his neck and his hands on my back.

The slow/pop music starts to play. I see my mom taking photos of every second and everyone giggling.

"Just move from side to side. Don't be stiff, relax." Kyle whispers. So I do it. I follow his lead.

I see my dad on my side dancing with my mom. Then everyone does the same, even Rihana got a boy to dance with her. But I didn't see Joe with Ashley, they are sitting down. Ashley looks mad, and Joe just watching kyle with intense eyes.

"I like you very much Widow." Kyle whispers into my ear. We are cheek by cheek.

I begin to blush so bad, and my legs want to fall down.

"I just known you for like two weeks but I like you. You're pretty, smart, and cool. I like your smile and how your hair looks in a pony tail."

I giggle. He laughs. The song ends. Everyone claps so I do the same breaking the hug.

"Alright we are gonna sing happy birthday to Widow. So everyone come on!" Olivia says.

I go with Kyle to my blue birthday cake. He is holding me from behind, I feel his hands touching my skin that is visible on my sides. The vest doesn't cover my stomach completely.

"Okay, 1,2,3!" Kyle screams.

Everyone begins to sing, I smile when I see the candles. This is the best birthday ever!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They finish, and I blow the candles before making a wish.

My mom begins to cut the cake and gives it to the kids.

I see Ashley leaving as I head to give a piece to Joe.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"yeah, thanks." he gets the cake.

"why did she leave?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

I sit next to him, "did you fight?"

"It's nothing Widow."

I hug him, "please don't be grumpy."

He laughs and pokes me.

"Hey! Don't poke me you know I'm ticklish."

"Fine. Oh shit, I have to go get the candy bags." he says and runs to his house.

"You finish?" Kyle is standing in front of me.

"uumm, yeah I am."

"Cool." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him.

"Do you like me?" he asks.

"yeah, I think so. You're nice and cute."

"so, you want to go to to the movies sometime?"

"yeah! I mean sure whatever." He kisses me in the cheek. His lips felt so warm and good against my skin. He keeps kissing it like if he was kissing me in the lips. He pulls away, and smiles.

"Can you get your filthy hands off of her?" Joe asks. He looks super angry.

"Excuse me? I am her boyfriend, and she is not telling me to do so." Kyle says.

Wait, boyfriend? Huh?

"Oh thanks. Come on Joe, help me." My mom comes out of nowhere and gets Joe.

"Widow, who is he?" Kyle asks.

"Joe, he is my friend and neighbor."

"How old is he?"

"19."

"oh."

"Is everything okay?"

"yeah, come on. Let's go get some candy."

It was all good. I told my friends that Kyle is apparently my boyfriend, and he kissed me.

We keep talking for hours, but the party needs to end.

Only Kyle stays to help. My dad seems to like him as well as my mom.

I wish Joe did the same, he keeps looking at us with mad eyes.

He doesn't talk to me or smiles or anything. I am getting angry but don't want to make it worse. We finish, dad goes inside, Olivia and my mom stay talking while Joe goes inside to use the bathroom.

Kyle pulls me to a tree.

"Ah!" he carries me.

"ha! You scream like a girl."

I roll my eyes. I put my back against the tree.

"did you like the present?" Kyle asks.

"Oh well, I haven't open the gifts but I'm sure I will like it."

"heh that's good then. Would you like your second gift?"

"sure."

He gets closer to me, "you know you are the first girl I am going to kiss?"

What! Kiss! Me kiss? Que?

"I know it may not seem that way, but I want you to be my first real kiss." he explains.

I just stand there. He get closer to my lips, he was about to kiss me when I turn. I feel his lips on my neck.

"heh, you moved."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok, you aren't ready." He strokes my hair.

"Kyle, sorry. It's so fast and I don't know. I'm eleven."

He laughs and hugs me. He smells like apples. I want to kiss him but at the same time no.

Before I know it, I plan a fast kiss on him. "is that ok?" I ask.

"wow, yeah!"

I blush.

"Widow! Honey! Where are you?" I hear Olivia.

Kyle gets my hand and we run.

"Oh hello young man, where you with Widow?" she asks.

"yes, don't worry we weren't doing anything bad. And by the way nice to meet you I'm Kyle Donald."

"Nice to meet you Kyle. Well why don't you help me? You seem like a strong boy."

"sure." Both get some boxes and leave.

I go to my room. There I see Joe sitting down on my bed.

"why are you doing here?" I ask.

"I thought it was the bathroom since I thought it is the same as my house." His voice sounds hurt.

"Joe, something is wrong isn't?"

"No there's nothing wrong."

"I'm back!" Kyle yells.

I run downstairs.

"Well I gotta go. See you tomorrow then?" he asks.

I just nod.

"bye Widow." he whispers and kisses me.

"Bye Kyle." He smiles and leaves.

"you like him?" Joe is standing on the stairs. His face is being watered by tears.

I run to him, "Joe what's wrong? Tell me."

"Widow, I love you."

"I love you too. But don't cry." I say.

He cups my face, "let's go to my house and talk."

I just nod.

We go his house, I see Olivia sleeping in the couch.

We go to his room, "Widow, you know that I care about you right?"

I just nod.

I sit down on the bed and Joe does the same.

"do you care about me?" he asks.

"yes I do."

"do you doubt that I do anything for you?"

"No, you're nice to me and mom and dad."

"Do you know what love means?"

He is looking straight into my eyes.

"yeah I guess."

"it's when two people care, do anything for that other person, and when you feel happy and smile for no reason when you see him/her."

"I love you Widow, I cant help it." he hugs my hand. We are so close that I can feel his breath hitting my lips.

I am feeling so confuse and scared. I want to run but I can't. I'm stuck here.

Before I know it, Joe is kissing me. I don't know what to do. Joe stops, "relax, I'm showing you how much I love you Widow. Do you like when I do this?"

He kisses me softly on the lips. This time no pressure or anger.

I kind of like it. "Yeah."

He smiles and continues to kiss me. This time his hand is on my leg. He gets on top of me.

I thought he was gonna stop but he doesn't. He starts to take of his shirt, and his shoes.

I want to get up, but Joe pushes me back. "Joe, I want to go home."

"Ssh, be a good girl." He kisses me. Now he starts to unbutton my vest. I start to panic. I feel his hands going inside of my skirt, and taking my underwear off.

"Stop!" I scream.

He shushes me.

I beg him, each time it turns into a pathetic whisper.

Then I feel lots of pain and Joe's voice moaning in delight.

I start to cry, I beg for daddy and mom to come.

Joe continues to kiss my body and make me kiss him back. He never screams or hits me, he just tells me he loves me.

I lay there in bed, I am completely naked. I am scared.

I want to go home!

Joe is getting dress, he sees I'm crying.

"Widow, hey don't cry." He jumps into bed. He is sitting besides me.

"You didn't do anything wrong. You made me the most happiest man on earth."

I don't want to look at him. He caused me pain. He touched me in places where my mom told me people shouldn't see.

"I want to go home." I say.

"Okay, well let me help you get dress." he gets my clothes and takes off the blanket that was covering me. I shriek. I don't want him to touch me again.

He kisses me. He begins to dress me and takes pleasure doing it. I want to get up but can't. My part hurts so much.

"Ouch!"

"You okay?" Joe asks.

I just nod.

"Do you feel pain?"

I just nod.

"it's okay. That happens don't worry just take a warm bath, it will go away." Joe carries me like a baby to my house.

My mom doesn't even notice I left.

"Widow did you fell asleep outside?"

"No, but I want to." I say. Why can't I tell her?!

"I'm going to put her to bed if you don't mind." Joe asks.

"of course. Goodnight sweetie." she kisses me goodnight.

Instead of my room, Joe gets me in the bathroom.

He sits me in the toilet and starts to set the bath.

"Okay just lay down for some minut then just take a regular shower." He begins to undress me again. I could see that he enjoys this more. He starts to kiss my neck and took off my skirt and underwear.

"You are so beautiful Widow." he says.

I get in the bathtub. I want him to leave.

"Just promise me something, you won't tell anyone about this. You got that?"

I just nod.

He smiles and leaves.

I begin to cry and yell inside. I just stare at the wall. Replaying what Joe did to me. I feel so dirty so touched.

I still feel his hands touching everything, the pain going to my body, me begging him to stop, him kissing me with so much intense and supposesly "love".

I don't know what just happen.

Why?!

Joe caused me pain.

WHY?! WHY?!

I just sit here in the water.

I get out and go to my room.

I put my pajamas on.

I lay down on my bed.

I begin to cry. I cry until my eyes close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
158 64 9
Please, try not to hate her. She's just a girl, after all. She's still figuring things out and doesn't understand what love truly means. She's never...
1.2K 25 18
Hi, I'm Hallie; I am 17 years old and I went through depression from the Abuse I got from my father. You know the usual, feeling as if you're the onl...