Sex With My Teacher [18+]

By EatingPeopleIsWrong

Aaliyah Carey-Smith. One word...loser. No one wants to be near her or rather than breathe the same air as her... More

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Sex On The Table...Really?

Chapter 2: Acquaintances, Just Acquaintances

13.5K 86 14
By EatingPeopleIsWrong

Brady led me to my mothers study room a.k.a headquarters. He opened the door and brought me insider.

"Ms. Aaliyah is here madam." That was all he said before he bowed and walked out the room without a single glance my wat. Ok, I know we weren't on good terms but seriously. C'mon! I was having an argument with my mind when my mother cleared her throat. I looked up and saw that she was looking out the window. Her window was more outwards so whenever she looked out of it, she would be able to see my face in my window. Creepy, but smart!

"Aaliyah my dear, its nice to see you again." She tried to force a smile but I could see right through it.

"Yeah, whatever. You're rarely here so it doesn't even matter anymore." You could practically hear the disgust in my voice.

"Now that is no way to talk to your own mother!" She yelled.

"Who cares. So, what do you want now? I have homework to do and I don't need you wasting my time." I folded my arms and looked at her expectantly.

"Well, I have some special guests over. They're over by the lake taking a stroll. I need you to go out there and introduce yourself and tell them about yourself and the town." I felt like rolling my eyes. Is she serious! I'm not telling complete strangers about myself.

"They are the Lachowskis. One of the most famous families in the world. The top 3 actually. I need to make allies with them to raise our families credit. It needs to be in good condition when I pass the family business to Scott you know." She turned to me and I couldn't help but smile. Mom might be annoying but she can always make me smile.

"Ok, but how comes you can't make Ariel or Scott do it?" I looked at her suspiciously.

"As you are aware of your brother and sisters relationship as I am?" I nodded but then processed all the information she just said.

"H-How did you know?"

"I'm your mother, it's my job to know." She turned to me.

"And to answer your question, Ariel would flirt with both of them and so would Scott." I was shocked at all the information she knew. I wonder how much more information she did know. I started to come up with strange scenarios before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I snapped out of my intense thinking.

"How I do you know I won't do the same?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Because sweetheart, your still virgin and I know you wouldn't want to lose it so early." She winked at me and went to the secret closet she had in her workroom. No one knew about it. Not even Brady. I found out by accident and I was sworn to secrecy by candy. Damn my stupid antics! She took an outfit on a hanger and handed it to me. It was a simple black bathing suit with a grey sweater and some sunglasses but it would totally look great on me, if I wasn't so self-conscious of my body!

"Mom, I can't wear this. What's the point of this in the first place?"

"You're going to bring them to our pool and be nice!" She shoved the swimsuit in my hands and pushed me out of the room. Ugh! Now what! Oh I know, time to embarrass myself. I went into my bathroom and looked at myself. Time for a total makeover. I got my hair dye remover and washed all the blonde out. Yep folks! Im a brunette. Afterwards, I put a cream over my pimples and waited. In the middle of it all I let my hair our natural and put my suit with the sweaters and some flats. Then I washed the cream and my face was clear as ice. I grabbed a towel and phone and headed downstairs. I opened up the door and their they stood. Weird!

"Um, haven't I seen you somewhere before?" The boy said a bit confused.

"Yeah, I was the one you "helped"." Or more like gave a therapy session. I looked up at Mr. Lachowski and smiled. He smiled back and his eyes kept darting from my body to my face. Bith if them were doing that.

"So would you like to go to our pool?" I asked awkwardly.

"Um, sure. Dad?" The boy asked FATHER! Ok, that's new but they do have resemblance.

"I'd love to come."

"That's not what I meant." The boy said shaking his head.

"It's ok. Um, I'll call our butler Brady to show you to a changing room and help you get ready." I turned and yelled BBrady's name. He came rushing forward. He was around my age probably 5 years older the most. He seemed upset but I didn't put too much thought into it. He came and led Mr. Lachowski and Francisco away. I was about to close the doors when I saw sight that I couldn't believe. Scott was running towards the door with no clothes on but his underwear. I got my phone and put it on video. I was about to slam the door in his face but, was held back. I looked behind and saw Mr. Lachowski.

"Mr. Lachowski!" I yelled.

"Please, call me Dave." He said winking at me. He held me around the waist started to guide me on how to do it right. Throughout it all I was blushing hard. When I finally looked up I saw a very angry Scott.

"Hands off my sister!" He said ferociously and yanked me out of DDave's hands. I was shocked. Usually he would insult me or tease but this was a first.

"Don't you dare touch her again. I swear to god if you do I'll punch your ass to the other end of the world you bastard."

"Scott! He was just showing me something, relax." I gave him a reassuring smile. I then pulled Dave's hand and pulled him all the way to the pool. If Francisco was with Brady then they would be here in no time. I sat down at the edge of the pool and put my feet in the water. It felt cool. Dave didthe same as he sat right next to me.

"So, Aaliyah, what do you like to do during the day?" I was about to say really but then remembered what my mother said.

"Oh not much really. I love to draw and paint."

"Are you good?" He looked at me quizzically.

""Actually I'm very good. I won the art contest 3 years in row when I was younger." I smiled confidently and looked at him. This conversation was going downhill.

"Well, maybe I could pose nude for you sometime." He smirked at me. I was pretty sure my face was solid red.

"I think you need to call down Aaliyah.' I then felt 2 pairs of hands push me into the water. Damn! I was trying to avoid going in the water completely. I screamed as I fell in. When I came back to surface I saw 2 pairs of devilish green eyes.

"What the hell!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I glared at the both of them as I swam back to shore. When the freak did Francisco get here? Whatever. I was too focused on drying my hair that I didn't see the both of them lay right next to me.

"So, how old are Aaliyah?" Francisco asked curiously.

"I'm 17,." I wanted them to know as little about me.

"Well, I'm 18 and my dad over there is 29." Wait the freak! That can't be friggin possible. How could he be his father when he's only 29.

"Yeah, I was a pretty bad kid. But I tell my son to make the same mistake everyday." He smiled genuinely.

" think you meant-" I was about to correct him.

"Nope I meant whatever I just said sweetheart." Sweetheart? I've never had another adult especially a male other than my parents call me that.

"Yeah, our small family is strange." I nodded at them in agreement and they both chuckled.

"So who wants to go in the water?" I said with enthusiasm.

"Not me!" They both said in unison. I then got up and went right in front of Francisco. I pulled his arm but this guy must way over 500 pounds geez. I mustered up enough strength to pull him up and throw him in the water. I turned and faced Dave. He may be 29 but I still didn't care. I went in front of him and grabbed his hands and tried to pull him up but it was no use. He was like a sumo wrestlers. I mustered the little bit of strength I had tried to pull him but instead he pulled me down.

"Oh my Aaliyah, if you wanted your 29 year old teacher so badly then you should have just asked." He gave me a charming smile and winked at me. I was so close to him I was blushing hard. We made eye contact and he looked a bit uncomfortable. I then realized I was still on top of him. Oh! I got up and stood back.

"Sorry, I um." I kept stuttering.

"It's ok, it just proves I have a new younger girlfriend." At that comment I was so shocked and slipped. I went head first into the pool. I was about have a skin burning splash when strong arms caught me.

"You ok, Liyah?" Francisco asked with a worried expression.

"Yeah I'm ok, but when I give you permission to call me by my nickname?" I arched an eyebrow at him.

"When I did this." He leaned in on me and kissed my cheek. Too much close contact! Need air! I stared at him wide-eyed. He just chuckled sat me down at the edge of the pool. He was in between my legs now. OMG! I felt like screaming.

"You are really beautiful, you know that right?" He looked at me tenderly.

"And that she is." Dave said as he splashed in the water and swam towards us. When he finally reached us he dunked Francisco in the water. He then came in between me and said something shocking.

"I may be 29 sweetheart but I've still got down under." He whispered in my ear and then swam back to "play" with his son. I was frozen as ice at that comment. They both looked at me once in a while to check but that was all. I decided to do something. My mother always said be brave at something and that was when I decided to be brave at the moment. I went to our alcohol cabinet and poured a cup for both of them. I filled it to the top and went back out to give it to the both of them. They saw me and came swimming to shore.

"Awesome! I'm thirsty as hell!" Francisco yelled.He grabbed the cup from me and gulped it down. Before I could warn him that it was alcohol. Dave took it and smelled it first.

"It's alcohol isn't it?" He asked and I nodded. He gulped it down as fast as he cod. He then asked for a refill. I nodded and ran and got another refill for him. I gave it to him. The glass I gave to him was pretty big. I wonder if he could hold his liquor. Francisco on the other hand was doing fine. He made direct eye contact with me and shook his head in a comical way. I dropped the bottle and jumped in the water. I swam to Francisco and asked him if he was fine.

"Yeah, in ok." I smiled at him and was about tot urn back when he shoved the rest of his alcohol in my hand.

"Drink it." He said demandingly.

"No!"

"Don't make me make you Liyah." I took that as a threat and then gulped it down. I started to feel a bit dizzy. I let go of the cup and fell in his arms.

"Looks like someone can't hold their liquor Dad!" Dave came swimming over and saw me and smirked.

"Seems so son." I grabbed them both by the neck and kissed Dave on the neck-a.k.a. Mr. Lachowski- and Francisco on the cheek. I pulled them close. I think alcohol had a big effect on me. Surprisingly they both responded the same way. Francisco kissed my arm up and down and Dave put his head in my cleavage. I was too drunk to notice them put their hands in my bathing suit. I pulled them even closer and felt something hard underneath the water. The both of them were hard and I wanted it but before we could go any further we heard a voice.

"When I told you to be nice Aaliyah I never meant this." I looked up and saw my mother standing their with a smirk on her face. We all pulled away and kept a distance.

"Hello Mr. Lachowski. May you please follow me?" He nodded and swam forwards to my mother.

"And Aaliyah please bring Francisco to a guest room to change?" I nodded and swam forward to my sweater and phone and towel. I got out and waited for Francisco. When he did I brought him to his guest room.

"The bathroom is over there and the kitchen is over there and here's your bedroom." I said casually.

"This is a guest room for you?!?!" He asked surprised. I nodded and turned to leave when he stopped me.

"Sorry Aaliyah, for earlier."

"It's ok. I liked it." I winked at him andeft. That alcohol must still have an effect on me. I went to my room on the same floor and locked it. This time with two locks. I took a shower and changed back into my nerdy outfits. At least my face was still hot. I layed on my bed to go to bed. Today was totally awesome! It wasn't really my first kiss nor sex but it was close. I kept talking to my self until I finally fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked the action in this chapter. Share and Comment because it makes me update super fast. Luv Ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 35 24
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...
8.2K 694 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
108K 7.5K 41
Elana Ferrer never really had goals. For her, life consisted of nothing but surviving school until the next day -- until she saw him. In the eyes of...
10.6K 161 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-