Flowers and coffee | Oumasai...

alex_writes_ által

"Have you heard of Shuichi Saihara of the flower shop next door? He might be cute, but he is such a crybaby... Több

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Author's Note

11.

732 33 133
alex_writes_ által

[S H U I C H I]

"let's date."

That phrase echoed inside of his head as the shorter boy's eyes pierced through him. His heartbeat was way too fast as he played with his own hands to calm himself down, he could feel his cheeks becoming rapidly red but he still did not know what to say or do.

—so?— The shorter male asked looking at the taller male with a serious face. If you looked good enough you could see that the shorter male was nervous, as he was slightly tapping the table. The taller male just bit his lower lip, and after a lot of thinking, he finally answered.

—A-Alright.— The male said stuttering lowering his head as his face was pitch red, he could feel the other male coming closer.

—Really?— The violette asked, and the boy just nodded, he could feel suddenly how the shorter boy wrapped his arms around the taller male for a hug. He was surprised at first but hugged the shorter boy back afterwards, resting his head on top of the short boy's small head. It felt nice, the amount of feelings that went through him, it was like an small electric shock. It was no surprise however, the boy in front of him was the first person he ever actually dated him. The first person to ever ask him out.

However, what came next was what he didn't expect, as the hug came tighter, he felt how the shorter male took him by his own cheeks and brought him into a kiss. The meeting of their lips wasn't expected, but he liked it, as he slowly closed his eyes and followed it. The sweet taste of syrup that were still around the mouths of both males also made it quite enjoyable. Sadly, they needed to breathe, so they separated from the thing that made both of them realize the feelings they had for one another, that enjoyable feeling.

Saihara looked at the shorter male for a few seconds until he came to realization, blushing insanely, he didn't know what to say, neither how to react, he was completely paralyzed, as his face was red. He could hear as the violette laughed at the situation, and he just shyly looked away.

—You are so cute Shumai!— The shorter male said placing his own hands on the boys cheeks smiling. Seconds later, the shorter male hugged him again, Saihara embraced him, closing his eyes and hiding his face on the boy's head. He found comfort on this situation, and felt almost as crying, he never had found so much love before. For some reason, he felt complete with the boy.

He was scared of letting him go.

Days had passed, to be exact, around four to five days since they started dating. And those have been the happiest moments in the boy's life. At this moment it was around 10AM in the morning of a Friday. He was watering some plants with a smile on his face, it had been a long time since he had actually interacted like this with any of them, and gave him memories of before he had met the boy he was with at the moment. He was lost in thought, until someone else tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and it was no one else but Akamatsu.

—Hey Saihara! I have noticed you have been more smiley these days, did something good happened?— The female said following the boy as he went to water plants on a different side of the shop.

—Actually, something did happen, Kokichi and I, well, we are dating!— The male said with a slight blush on his face giving the female a warm smile, however, he saw how the female got somehow disappointed, her face wasn't the happiest one, but she didn't seem angry either.

She seemed...sad.

—Something wrong Akamatsu?— The boy asked curious and concerned at the same time, the female just gave him a sad smile.

—E-everything is fine! I am glad you are in a happy relationship.— the girl said awkwardly. Saihara knew something was going on, but he decided not to say anything about it and just smiled at the girl.

—Thank you, I am really happy with him.— He said to then finish up watering the plants and putting away the spray bottle as he saw costumers come in. He saw the girl look at him for a few seconds, to then walk away. He was concerned, but decided not to bother her, and did his own thing.

After some hours, he was on his free time, and decided to try and text Kokichi, but then remember that he was at school at the moment and couldn't answer, so he decided not to bother, suddenly, he saw his coworker, Kiibo, coming towards him.

—U-uhm..Saihara..—The boy said coming closer quite shyly. Shuichi jumped off of the counter and looked at the shorter boy curiously.

—I-I think you might now already that I still go to school, right?— The male said placing his hand on the back of his neck, and Saihara just nodded.

—Well, there is this blonde girl with blue eyes that always hangs out with your boyfriend...B-but I d-don't know how t-to talk to h-her..— The male said to then look at the bluette with a shy blush on his face, the only actual color on his pale face, Saihara already knew where this was going.

—Dude, if you want me to give you advice, you got the wrong person, Kokichi just jumped on me and I went with it.— Saihara said awkwardly, remembering how they met, suddenly, they heard the door open.

—Speak of the Devil.

—SHUMAI!— A small boy said throwing himself on the arms of the taller male. Saihara could fee Akamatsu, well, glaring at them, but he didn't mention it, he just hugged the boy tightly.

—I brought a friend with me, I think you have met her before.— The boy said looking at another blonde, Iruma. He looked at Kiibo and saw him already getting all nervous.

—Hey man! Never actually introduced myself, I am Miu Iruma, the reason why the twink over here hasn't dropped out of college.— a the female said quite loudly, making Saihara slightly flinch at her voice for her to then laugh. He just chuckled.

—H-Hi, I am Shuichi Saihara, and that's my coworker, Kiibo, he is the second closest person to me inside of the shop.— The boy said chuckling while looking at the flustered Albino. Miu meanwhile, the second she saw the pale boy, paralyzed as if she was seeing some kind of god.

—Oh. My. God. IS THAT A ROBOTIC ARM?!— The female exclaimed running towards the boy to then take his arm and inspect it. She was amazed, her eyes were basically shining. Saihara just chuckled.

For the next hours, they hanged out and spent time with each other. Saihara got to know the blonde better, and she wasn't half bad, just way too loud for his own well being. however, there was something that couldn't stop bothering the taller male, and that was the saddened glare he was getting from the pink eyed blonde. There was something going on with her, but he couldn't put his finger on it no matter how hard he tried. Then, that idea came to his mind completely.

he however just brushed it off completely, it couldn't be.

—Alright Shumai, I will have to go soon, you know, I still have a job to do.— The shorter male said chuckling and looking at Saihara, he just smiled at the male.

—A-alright, please take care.— The blue haired boy said standing up and hugging the shorter male, kissing his forehead. Kokichi just giggled, but this made Akamatsu's sad aura stronger for some reason.

So it was that.

The bluette decided not to mention her behavior, knowing that if he talked to her about it she would just change the topic or act as if it wasn't like that.

he just shook his hand as a sign of goodbye to his beloved and his friend as they walked out of the store and sighed while looking at the albino which was holding a piece of paper as if it was the biggest treasure he ever had.

[K O K I C H I]

The male of purple hairs walked inside of the cafe, just to be greeted by a tall female of dark brown hairs.

—You are late.— The female said with her arms crossed, piercing her red eyes through the shorter boy, this one just paralyzed for a second to then go back to being laid back.

—I know, gonna cry about it?—The male said avoiding the female walking in, while acting as if he was not just lectured by a female that was around an entire head taller than him. Then he noticed something, someone, was missing.

—Where is Kaito? Is he still sick?— The boy said turning around and looking at the brown haired female which was following behind him.

—I don't know, haven't heard of him in a while.— The female said while, filling up an order for an anonymous customer, Kokichi just shrugged it off.

Speak of the devil.

Just when they said that, a male with the same uniform as them walked in, for their surprise, it was nobody else but Kaito,however, he looked quite different than before.

—Hello everyone! Sorry for not being here for a while, I am feeling way better now and I am ready to start working!— The male of short purple hairs had said smiling, Kokichi felt chills go down his back from how optimistic the man was, meanwhile, it seemed that Maki was having a heart attack.

Kokichi just ignored it and continued to do his job, he felt how the two new girls were glaring at him confused. While filling up an order for a new costumer, he felt how one of them came at him.

—It's not too nice act like that towards your coworkers.— The tanned female said putting her hands together and giving the boy a peaceful smile, Kokichi just rolled his eyes.

—I don't care, they are mean to me too so.— The male said annoyed while giving the order to the costumer and cleaning his hands.

—But God doesn't like that behavior.— The female said following the purple pale boy which could care less about what the girl was saying.

—Ok, I will try to be nice then.— The male said with an annoyed smile on his face, the female saw this and just walked away silently.

The day went through, and the store was closed, only Kaito and Kokichi were inside. The shorter male felt how the tallest one came closer to him.

—Nice haircut.— The male said avoiding eye contact trying to avoid the conversation he was going to get into at the moment.

—I heard that you started dating Saihara.— The taller male of light purple hairs said with his arms crossed. Kokichi just sighed and turned around to face him.

—Yes, is there a problem with that? I haven't seen anything against it I side of my contract.— Kokichi answered back.

—I know that, but according to what Maki has shown me, you have been coming in late for the past few days. Also, I am aware of what your plan is, and by Saihara being my friend, I will not allow you to hurt him.— The taller male said quite defensively and aggressively, Kokichi just chuckled.

—What are you going to do? Snitch on me?— The male said crossing his arms, raising an eyebrow.

—Not really, I don't have the need to destroy the relationship, but if you hurt him or manipulate him for your own pleasure, I will let the truth come out.— And with that, Kaito left the cafe. As Kokichi watched him go, he just sighed and cracked his neck. He knew his relationship was now on think ice.

He needed to start being careful.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

125K 4.9K 28
He was gone. Shuichi's beloved, panta loving boy was gone. Crushed. Obliterrated. Dead. Gone. But, what if the boy coul...
5.9K 393 14
"So, Shumai.." The short villain asked, his violet eyes glistening with a danger only one can know. Hatred and rage gleamed from his eyes, that bore...
31.2K 1.3K 25
Meet Shuichi Saihara: a detective who has been blacklisted from every possible agency in Japan after he screwed up big time on his last case. Now , n...
22.6K 677 18
!ON HIATUS! Monokuma decided it was time for a new motive after Kaede's death. He decided to give one person back their pregame memories. When Shuich...