Boys Over Flowers (Herophine...

Av KaiaGomez

Herophine #1 (Oct. 9. 2020)💙 Josephinelangford #1 (Oct. 25. 2020)💙 Josephine is a 16-year-old girl who goes... Mer

Casts
Chapter 1🌹
Chapter 2🌹
Chapter 3🌹
Chapter 4🌹
Chapter 5🌹
Chapter 6🌹
Chapter 7🌹
Chapter 8🌹
Chapter 9🌹
Chapter 10🌹
Chapter 11🌹
Chapter 12🌹
Chapter 13🌹
Chapter 14🌹
Chapter 15🌹
Chapter 16🌹
Chapter 17🌹
Chapter 18🌹
Chapter 19🌹
Chapter 20🌹
Chapter 21🌹
Chapter 22🌹
Chapter 23🌹
Chapter 24🌹
Chapter 25🌹
Chapter 26🌹
Chapter 27🌹
Chapter 28🌹
Chapter 29🌹
Chapter 30🌹
Chapter 31🌹
Chapter 33🌹
Chapter 34🌹
⚠️This is not a new chapter!⚠️
Chapter 35🌹
Chapter 36🌹
Chapter 37🌹
Chapter 38🌹
Chapter 39🌹
Chapter 40🌹
Chapter 41🌹
Chapter 42🌹
Chapter 43🌹
Chapter 44🌹
Chspter 45🌹
Chapter 46🌹
Chapter 47🌹
Chapter 48🌹
Chapter 49🌹
Chapter 50🌹
Chapter 51🌹
Chapter 52🌹
Chapter 53🌹
Chapter 54🌹
Chapter 55🌹(the last chapter)

Chapter 32🌹

823 53 15
Av KaiaGomez

Josephine

"This ring is from your store, right?"

Gavin asks the manager of this extremely expensive jewelry shop. To my luck, that ring's logo mark was familiar to my detective buddy.

"You're always so sharp, Mr. Leatherwood. This is one-of-a-kind item."
Really?! That means the owner of the ring is only one in this world. And it is none other than the asshole who took the damn pictures. We're so close.
I mentally do a happy dance.

"Who bought it?"
Gavin presses with a grin, which makes the manager obviously troubled.
"I am so sorry but I can't tell you about our customers information, sir."
Then, Gavin's smirk grows wider and eviler somehow as turning his back to him.
"In that case, I have no reason to hesitate to open a new men's boutique next door, do I?"
A pure horror is evident on that poor man behind my devilish buddy now.

He ponders for a few seconds before calling for one of his clerk and saying,
"Hey! Will you get a coffee from the Starbucks next to Club X, Ms. Rodriguez? Club X at the corner!!!"

I'm sure he's giving us a clue though he's pretending to speak to his staff. Gavin's influence is already undeniable despite his young age.

"Okay then, will you deliver every clothes here to my home?"
He brightly smiles at him.
This rich kid. I roll my eyes behind him when we get out of the boutique.

"Oh! I know this club! It's where my one of my girlfriends is working."
Googling the club's name, he states.
"Do you have anywhere which your girls aren't at?"
"Hmmm. That's a good question actually."
He's dead serious, and I can't help letting out a sarcastic laugh at him.

Casting my eyes to the front, an unbelievable sight spreads before me.

Why is Hero walking next to Lili?

Them walking side by side stings my heart like a knife, which forces me to halt my feet. Gavin notices them, too, and calls for their attention. Well, THANK YOU SO MUCH, Gavin!!!!!

"Yo! Hero!! Are you looking for the culprit like us?"
He says and it's now that Hero recognize us, a frown taking over his face at once. With a scoff, he answers in a cold voice,
"Of course, not."
My heart cracks a bit even though he already told me that whether I'm innocent or not is none of his business. I unconsciously cast down my eyes to the ground as my heart sinks to it.
To be honest, I'm sad rather than mad at this point. I don't know why though.

"Then, what are you doing?"
Gavin pushes with curiosity. I wish he didn't ask him, I whisper in my head though it was too late. Bad lack of me.
Hero, on the other hand, opens his mouth and utters as if it is the most natural thing in the world,
"Can't you see? We're on a date."

My heart shutters as soon as those words leave his lips against my will. I feel so vulnerable right now.
He didn't like me as much as he claimed, did he? That's why he moved on this quickly. And his new girl is my only friend at school, huh? How sick it is.
I don't get why I'm so upset yet my eyes helplessly brim with tears. He doesn't mean anything to me so I should feel nothing when he says he doesn't give a shit about me either. Nevertheless, why do I care about it so much? What the actual fuck is wrong with me?

My mind was in a tornado when he passed me by with her without a single glance after telling her to follow him.

Did I really lose him? Is there really nothing I can do to take him back? I'm so insane to think like these whilst he's not my boyfriend or anything in reality. Also, it sounds too selfish for me to want him by my side when he turned his back to me while I rejected him before that.
But I just can't help fighting for us because I've got a feeling that it's worth it somewhere deep inside me.

It's not over yet. Since I believe in him. And I believe in us.

————

Hero

The look on her face was kind of sad, I think. But why the fuck did she feel sad when it's her who chose some prick over me first?
She voiced out that she had no feelings for me multiple times. Nonetheless, I stupidly betted on the smallest possibility that I could get her.

I was an idiot. Maybe I still am because I'm here with this annoying bitch to find out the truth. Because a part of me believes Langford even after seeing those damn proofs since she said she had done anything. I'm pathetic, I know. Yet, I still love her, which irritates me though. Fuck!!!

I don't remember how we got here but now I'm in the club which this chick found out was the place where Langford and the motherfucker were the other day.
"Do you recognize this girl?"
Showing the photo of her, Lili asks the man behind the counter. He doesn't take long before nodding his head yes and starting.
"Yes. I remember her. She was with a man."
"Do you know where they went after leaving here?"
She carries on and I involuntarily swallow what little saliva left in my mouth. After a smirk, he elaborates.
"Well, it was kinda obvious by their behavior, you know?"

I feel my throat narrows as a bile forms there.
My head is dizzy and the vision is blur. Piece by piece I'm losing the faith in her as well as myself.

The next time I was conscious was when I found myself standing in front of the reception desk in a hotel. Before my eyes is a hotel clerk who seems to be around 50 or so.
"Have you seen this girl?"
Lili's obnoxious voice sounds from my right side.
"Yes. I certainly witnessed her coming here with a man. They looked quite intimate."
He comments truthfully.

They looked quite intimate. They looked quite intimate...
This sentence is the only thing that's running through my mind now. Therefore, I wasn't paying attention to Lili when she told him she wanted him to show us the room where they got "intimate" that night.

"So this is the room where they stayed and this is the bed on which they made love..."
Lili utters in a small voice, which has enough power to destroy my entire being.
So she did have sex with him, huh? I can imagine her kissing him passionately or her moaning the trash's name over and over again until she came. On this fucking bed. What the fuck. What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK!!!
I clench my fists on both sides of me. I'm sure my nails are digging into the flesh to the point where my palms are bleeding. I need to release this fury right now. If not, I'm gonna go insane.

"Are you ok?"
She asks me even though it's almost inaudible due to my loud noise in my head. I, of course, don't answer but she goes on anyway.
"I was betrayed by her, too. And I'm even disgusted. And you're the same, aren't you?"

I sit down on the bed being unable to stand straight anymore. She, then, comes closer to me and climbs onto my lap. I feel her hands cupping my face to force me to make an eye contact with her. Her fingers are drawing small circles on my cheeks.
"Please don't make such a sad face, Mr. Tiffin. Otherwise, I won't be able to... stop myself."
Saying so, she inches closer with pushing me down to the mattress. Her breath is fanning my lips.
She is as beautiful as most men would gladly take in her seduction. But to me, she's not different from other girls. I genuinely don't feel anything for her. The only girl who makes me feel everything fucking betrayed me. And the only way I know to distract myself from this anger is violence.

I push her away from me in a blink of an eye and leave the room with no word. This red sight along with this numbness is too familiar.

I have nothing to lose anymore.

————

Josephine

My phone rings all of a sudden.
Gavin, having a acquaintance in that club, went inside to investigate about half an hour ago while I've been waiting outside here.
Looking at the phone screen, Lili's name is displayed. This is the first time she ever called me in fact. The sight of her walking with Hero revives in my mind, which stings my heart again.

But I take the call in the end.
"Hello?"
"Good evening, Jo. It's me, Lili."
"Yeah."
"I'm calling you because Mr. Tiffin just asked me to. He says he wants to make up with you."
He does? So he finally believed me? I feel a heavy stone on my chest lifted up.
"Really?!"
I can't conceal my excitement and relief.
"Yes. Come to my house. He's waiting for you."
With that, she hangs up.

I'm more than happy now. I knew it! I knew that he would believe me after all. I can't wait to rebuild our relationship.

When I noticed, I was already running to her mansion.

————

Gavin

Although it took a little longer than I expected, I finally spot the ring on the asshole who tricked Josephine.

Dragging him outside the club, I threaten him a couple of punches later.
"Who did ask you to do it?"
"I don't know her real name, I swear! All I know is that she is from Flower elementary school. She said so!"
He confesses between winces.
Flower elementary school? So she knows us before she came to this high school?

Then, my phone rings as it sounds like a cliché. It's Shane.
"What's up?"
"We've got a problem, Gavin. She's dangerous."
"Who are you referring to?"
"That girl, man. Lili!!"

————

Josephine

I was guided to Lili's room by her butler once I got to her house. Knocking at her door, she greets me with her usual calming smile. She opens her door widely for me but there isn't Hero in her room. Weird.
"Um. Where is he?"
I tilt my head, only to get no response but a small smile.
"I'll make some tea."
She says before going out the room.

Why doesn't she answer my question? Where the hell is he? I don't understand anything.

When I roam my eyes around her room, I catch the year book of her elementary school which she historically hid it from me the other day on her desk. My curiosity gets the best of me and I slowly pad to where it's put. On the page that was already open are pictures of 4 boys in expensive-looking clothes. I think they are F4. They were already arrogant from this age, huh?

When I flip the page, I gasp at the right moment my eyes find the very photo on it...

Hero's face is cut by knife so many times that it's no longer visible.

"Did you find something interesting, Jo?"
It's not long before Lili's creepily calm voice echoes from the hall —.

🌻A.N.🌻
Thank you for reading!!
Lili is creepier than ever! 😱😱
Did you see this coming? And what is your guess for the next chapter? I'd love to hear your opinion :)
Stay tuned❤️

Kaia Gomez🦋

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7K 497 35
Five students walk into detention. Only 4 leave. College Hopeful Josephine has never publicly broken a rule. Sports star Samuel only knows what he's...
20.4K 987 22
Nearly 3 years after their first meeting Josephine and Hero find out something that'll change their lives forever. As they try to figure out how to h...
22.2K 540 110
Kristina's future has never been more certain. After a long journey of finding who she wants to be and what her life could be like, she's gained a w...