Yandere RWBY oneshots (Male r...

By Divine_Quirk

Oneshots of RWBY girls who want nothing more then to be with you. Can you handle the never ending love from t... More

Ruby x Male reader
Weiss x Male reader
Blake x Male reader
Yang x Male reader
Pyrrha x Male reader
Neo x Male reader
Nora x Male reader
Summer x Male reader
Penny x Male reader
Female Jaune x Male reader
Female Ren x Male reader
Emerald x Male reader
Cinder x Male reader
Winter x Male reader
Raven x Male reader
Female Qrow x Male reader
Ruby x Male reader Part 2
Weiss x Male reader Part 2
Kali x Male reader/Blake part 2
Yang x Male reader Part 2
Female Tai x Male reader
Salem x Male reader
Female Ozpin x Male reader
Coco and Velvet x Male reader
Female Roman x Male Ruby reader
Female Mercury x Male reader
Female Oscar x Male reader/F Ozpin Part 2
Female Oobleck x Male reader
Maria x Male reader
Willow x Male reader
Female Sun and Neptune x Male reader
Female Adam x Male reader
Harriet x Male reader
Happy Huntresses x Male reader
Jinn x Male reader
Grimm Ruby x Male reader
Chibi Yang x Male reader
Penny x Male reader Part 2
Sky (OC) x Male reader
Ying (OC) x Male reader
Team BRIR x Male reader
Ruby/Yang x Male reader

Glynda x Male reader

13.9K 167 210
By Divine_Quirk

(Readers POV)

I was walking to Glynda Goodwitch's classroom. I walked in and sat down at my desk.

Glynda: Ok class. Today we have a test.

A test?! I didn't know there was a test! I'm so going to fail! I raised my hand in the air.

Glynda: Do you need something, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I need to use the bathroom.

Glynda: Nice try, but you aren't getting out of this test.

I groaned and slammed my head on my desk. Glynda went around and handed everyone a test. She got to me and put it on my head.

Glynda: Good luck students.

I grabbed the test and I raised my head. I placed the test on the desk and got out a pencil. I was looking over the test.

(Y/N): I'm so screwed.

I guess I have to try.

(Time skip)

I got done with the test. I walked up to Glynda and handed it to her.

Glynda: That's the last test. I will be grading them now.

I walked back to my desk. I so got an F. After awhile, Glynda got up and passed the tests back. She handed me mine. I didn't even want to see the grade.

(Y/N): Here goes nothing.

I flipped over the test back and I got an A+! I thought I was going to bomb the test.

Glynda: Congratulations mister (L/N).

I had a sigh of relief. Glynda walked back to her desk. I looked at the test.

(Y/N): That's weird. I thought I answered this question differently.

I might just be miss remembering things. I was panicking through out the whole thing. I heard the bell ring.

Glynda: Ok class. You are dismissed.

I got up and left. Glynda's class is the last class for me, so I could just stay in my dorm room for the rest of the day.

(Glynda's POV)

Everyone left my classroom. (Y/N)'s rest was so bad, but I changed some of his answers and gave him an A+. This is wrong to say, but I fell in love with my own student. A teacher shouldn't have thoughts about a student like that, but the thought just made me more excited.

Glynda: I just wish that he would pay attention in my class more, pay more attention to me.

I reached into my desk and pulled out a picture of him. It had a kiss mark on it.

Glynda: Once you graduate, I will confess my love for you and we can make a big happy family.

I hugged the picture and held it to my chest.

Glynda: I can't wait to do this with your actual head.

I smirked to myself. I got up and walked to (Y/N)'s dorm room. His dorm room was right by a janitor's closet. I walked in the closet. I moved some bottles and found the small hole I made. I looked into it and saw my love. He was alone, perfect.

(Y/N): I have no idea how I passed the test, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining. Thanks to whoever heard my prayers and helped.

He's talking about me!

Glynda: You're welcome cutie.

I whispered to myself.

(Y/N): I'm getting tired. I might as well take a nap.

He yawned and he took off his shirt. I blushed and continued to watch. He took of his pants and he was only in his boxers. He got in his bed and started to sleep.

Glynda: He looks so hot like that. Just wish that cover wasn't blocking the view of my man.

I just watched his sleeping body for hours. I got a notification on my scroll. I checked it and Ozpin needed me for something. I sighed. I took a picture of (Y/N) and I got out of the closet.

Glynda: Why does Ozpin need to interrupt my time with my loved one? I will get what he needs done fast.

I walked to Ozpin's office and did whatever he needed me with.

(Readers POV) (Time skip)

I was walking to Glynda's classroom. Everyone is suppose to get report cards today. I'm hoping that I don't have any F's. I walked in the classroom and sat down at my desk.

Glynda: Ok class. I have your report cards today.

She went around the room and handed students their report cards. She walked up to me and handed me mine. She leaned in.

Glynda: Meet me after class.

She whispered in my ear. She walked away and continued to hand out the report cards. I started to get really scared. How bad is my report card that Glynda wants to see me after class? I don't even want to look at it.

(Y/N): I have to get this over with.

I looked at my report card. I got all A's?! I checked and this is mine. Why does Glynda want to see me if my report card is perfect?

Glynda: I handed everyone their report cards. Now to start class.

(Time skip)

The bell ringed. Everyone got up from their desks and headed towards the door. I got up and walked to Glynda's desk. When everyone left, she turned to me and smiled.

Glynda: Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): You wanted to see me?

Glynda: Yes I did. I wanted to offer you something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Glynda: You got perfect grades recently and I wanted to see if you wanted me to personally teach you.

(Y/N): Sure. That would be nice.

She smiled at me and got up.

Glynda: I want you to meet me at my dorm room. That's were we will start our personal classes.

(Y/N): Ok then.

(Time skip)

I was walking to Glynda's dorm room. It felt kinda weird to be walking to a teachers dorm. I made to her room and knocked on the door.

Glynda: Hold on.

She said through the door. The door opened and it showed Glynda in a pair of pajamas. I blushed a little bit, but I was able to hide my blush from her.

Glynda: Hello there (Y/N). You are here just in time.

She turned around and walked in her dorm. I walked in and she closed the door.

Glynda: I'm sorry for not being properly dressed. I thought you wouldn't mind.

(Y/N): I don't mind at all. What are we going to be doing first?

I looked at Glynda and she walked up to me. She put her hand on my shoulder.

Glynda: Before we start, I have something to tell you.

(Y/N): What is it?

Glynda: I have been giving you A's on your assignments.

(Y/N): Really? Why?

Glynda: I really like you, I love you even. I seen how your grades were slipping, so I helped you out. I asked you here so I can confess my feelings for you.

I was taken back by her sudden confession.

(Y/N): That's very kind of you, but you are a teacher and I'm a student. We can't have that kind of relationship.

Glynda tightened her grasp on my shoulder. She looked like she was about to cry.

Glynda: But I helped you. How can you not accept my feelings?

(Y/N): Because it's wrong.

I moved around Glynda and went to the door. I was about to open it, but a purple aura surrounded me. I was pulled back towards Glynda.

Glynda: Maybe I need to convince you to love me.

(Y/N): I don't love you.

She smacked me in the face. She started to rub her hand on where she smacked me to soothe the pain.

Glynda: I don't want to hurt you, but I have to if you don't behave.

(Y/N): Let me go!

Glynda: Do you realize what I can do? If you don't accept my feelings, then I can easily expel you from Beacon and ruin your dream of becoming a huntsman.

(Y/N): Don't do that.

Glynda: Then love me. Love me and you will pass with flying colors. You can achieve your dream and I can achieve mine.

I thought about it. I do want to be a huntsman, but I don't want to be in a relationship with my teacher. I finally got me answer.

(Y/N): Fine. I love you.

Glynda had tears in her eyes. She kissed me and I reluctantly kissed back. She stopped the kiss and smiled at me.

Glynda: I guess you really are a smart boy.

She ruffled my hair. She stopped using her telekinesis on me and I could move again.

Glynda: I still have to teach you something tonight. What should we go over?

(Y/N): History?

Glynda: No. I think history is too useless. I know what to teach you.

She smirked at me. She used her semblance and putted me on her bed. She walked over to me and sat down on my lap.

Glynda: We will be going over sex-ed for tonight. Now, let's see how much stamina you have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 639 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
15.3K 213 24
This will be one shots of all the characters that are important. They of course will all be yandere and they are all kinda the same but I'll get into...
210K 2.8K 10
She bully you relentlessly for an entire school year until you nearly killed yourself. And now this same girl wants nothing more than to walk down t...
314K 3K 10
You and Weiss Schnee love each other with all your hearts. Problem is, no one is suppose to know about it. Clarification: This is probably, the wo...