~The Puppetmaster~(On Hold)

By Nightstar246

First time posting so try to work with me people. Error now lives in the Creepypasta AU world after jumping i... More

Puppet Master Story Idea/ Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

2.3K 112 82
By Nightstar246

Here is Chapter 12!

I will admit this Chapter is way shorter than I thought it would be. Just think of it like EEeEE being center around her a bit. Only because the next Chapter will be very long. The updates were a bit slow only because I've been preoccupied but hopefully that changes. Maybe? Will see what happens but work will be posted!

Oh and the winner of naming EEeEE is drum roll please!

*DRUM ROLL*

Starlight!

Thank you all for voting!

Error Speaking

Chapter 12

"This is Starlight. Do anything to her it'll be a bad time. Oh and she likes matcha cookies." Error said to everyone as he visited them at their mansion.

Nobody can say anything but stare at the creature in Error arms. The little creature wearing a light grey bandana, with specks of green, bow collar. That Error made. So, many questions in many heads. Some wondering how the heck he got a pet. A few want to pet the adorable creature.

"Is that Pokemon?" Ben asked looking at the creature with awe and jumping.

"Um yeah. Had a bit of problems that lead to this."

"I see that. A cool shiny Eevee about to be a Espeon." Ben grinned.

"Nerd."

"Shut it LJ! I scene you play Pokemon GO on your phone!"

No, comeback.

"How exactly you required this creature?" Slenderman looked her over..

"Found her being hurt and attack by some idiots pulling her out the game. She can come out of the game like you Ben but some happen to the game to not let her to go back inside. Whatever they did mess up bad but seem was the plan to capture her and sell her." Error produce the Soul Silver game to Ben for him to see. Since he seems the most familiar with it.

"Well one they broke it. So, fixing this will be a pain in butt." Ben look over the pieces.

"I don't think she wants to go back." Jane said looking at the creature cuddling against Error.

Error shrugged and petting her. "That's her choice or not."

"I'll look over this too see what I can do but no promises."

"Thanks."

"Eievui!" Starlight look up at Error happily and nuzzle against him. She like living with Error. He was sweet, very comfortable to nap in his lap, doesn't seem to mind she likes to kill *Especially those squirrels outside*, and love the treats he gave her. But it was mostly how he treats her normal. Well as normal one can be around a Pokemon that kills.

They look back at the Pokemon. Well it shouldn't be all that bad and getting along well with Error. Could be good.

They were so wrong that creature was pure evil!

No, it seems to just hate a certain few and want to make life's complicated!

Starlight seems to mind the two youngest members and enjoy being petted, brushed by them. Besides maybe annoyed sounds if brushed to hard but forgiven with a nice ear scratching.

Starlight and Ben just stay away from each other like a neutral alliance. But he swears if that little menace interrupts a movie date night one more time he going to steal a damn Poke ball and chain it up!

Starlight and Lulu its good, able to pet her and will snuggle on her lap.

Starlight with Jane and Clockwork okay sure maybe a little head rubs but deals with them.

Starlight and Splendorman there alright days doesn't mind him petting her. Till he gets too cuddly then she'll hide or bite his hand. Splendorman finds it cute.

Starlight and Trendorman neutral like with Ben. But learn over time to not take any materials from him. She didn't like being dressed up like that so many jewelry and glitter on her!

Everyone else! Nope! Either hates them, wants to give them problem and many swear the reason they tripped downstairs was that smirking beast! Or steal their food! Flat out ignores them. But oh if any of them get near Error she a snapping mess, bites their hands or get in between.

Jeff ready to skin the damn thing alive or let Smiley Dog fight the smaller creature. But loathes to admit he enjoys watching Starlight ruin the others time with Error. Till it comes back to him and ready to break the rule of not hurting her!

Slenderman learn the Pokémon can use psychic abilities. The hard way. He was trying to find a stack of important papers. Somehow being moved and of all places in the bathroom. Above the toilet in a cage. He wasn't pleased and that's when he learn what Starlight can do. Along with taking him 15 minutes to save his paper work!

Starlight steals EJ kidneys he eats. First, time he found his delicious meal covered in chocolate...LJ ate it without realizing it. First, time it was a bit funny. Till she hides and replace it again and again that he is ready to snap and take her own kidneys.

LJ, besides the kidney incident, has his poison candy stolen and was replace with real sugary candy. You don't mess with a clown candy stash!

Masky and Hoodie got double attack as Starlight ran passed them and fell down the stairs. The Pokémon just smirked down at them evilly.

Starlight stole Liu jacket and used it like a nest. Stop counting how many holes, scratches and tear marks.

Toby waffles got stolen from his plate and Starlight was using her psychic abilities to lift it up. Toby not tall enough to reach it. Got worse when she used her abilities to lift all the ingredient up. Toby ready to throws axe at the Pokémon.

Kagakeo had a panic attack when all his wine was gone. Only found it because it was buried in the back yard under a tombstone. The only reason it gave it away was the Tombstone had the name of the wine bottles.

Painter was lucky some days to get away. If not a brush would be chewed on or paint wasted.

The last straw is when Starlight ruin and ate some flowers in Offenderman garden. Now it probably wouldn't matter too much if the flowers weren't for him. But the flowers was working on for Error. So, the creature ruin a batch

"Error get your pet under control!" Offenderman demanded, place the fluff ball on Error lap.

Error stared at him and back at Starlight. He tap their head and those blood eyes stare at him. "What she do?"

"Ruin and eat some flowers for your garden I was doing." Snarled down at the Pokémon. "She damn lucky if she was a normal animal some of the flowers she ate could have killed her."

"What you mean?" Glance up at him.

"Look some pretty normal flowers can be very bad for animals if they eat them."

Error look down at Starlight. She look up and flinch a little at the look he was sending her. She didn't like the look. It made her feel sad. Felt a tap on her head to look up.

"I get it you don't like many people but what you did was a no, no. Offenderman took his time to get those flowers for me."

Starlight let out a sad whine and precious animal mix between a fox and kitten.

"Oh no you stop it." Eyes narrowed. "I was also told of a few incidents you did. Crazy and annoying they can be they are not bad and don't need it."

"Geez thanks it's not like I'm not here." Offenderman arms crossed but still watching.

"Anyways. I will not make you apologize but I will not let you continue that if this keeps going on. You understand?"

Starlight let out a small "Eievui."

After that it calm down a bit. Starlight still didn't trust many of them but seem to tolerate them. Now and then will be "nice" to use her psychic abilities to help them out in some way. It was a slow start but it seem to be a good compromise between all of them till she finally let them at least pet her. And was able to use her psychic abilities for playful or prank situation if she was with another member.

But she swear if anyone touches her Match Cookies again the will wish that Giratina could save them!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Yes, very short a little mad at myself it was but hey will make it up later. Until next time bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 721 27
We know very little about Error's past. He couldn't have always been the Destroyer, right? Where did he come from? Was he always a glitchy mess, or w...
9.4K 239 26
There were two opposites. The creator. And the destroyer. They were mortal e...
109K 3.6K 15
20 year old (Y/N) is no ordinary human. About five years ago she was taken from her universe by Ink, a Star Sans who creates and protects AUs. He c...
44.2K 1.5K 21
Today is a big day, "why?" You might ask, well today the biggest threat to the multiverse, to the creator the the multiverse, has been caught, Error...