Infinity||H.S.

By Didi_94

(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he li... More

Before we Start
Prologue
Home
I Forgot That You Existed
News And Talks
Night Out Pt 1
Night Out Pt2
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Since Paris
Close As Strangers
Moving On From Here
Road Trip
London Time
She's Dancing With Another Man
Just To See You Smile
Birthday Girl
Thinking Out Loud
Say You Want Let Go
What Doesn't Kill You
TEASER TRAILER
Makes You Stronger
To The Moon And Back
Golden
Him
The Calm
Knight In Shining Armor
Secret Little Rendezvous
BONUS CHAPTER:PARIS
BONUS CHAPTER: LOS ANGELES
Keep It Up With
The Storm
New York State Of Mind
Met Gala
Say Yes To The Dress
Sugar, We Are Going Down
Two Steps Back
Hold You Close
Should I Stay Or Should I Go
The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Since We Were Eighteen
Twist Of Fate
For The First Time
BONUS CHAPTER: LONDON.
How Well Do You Know Him
Cancun.
Home Sweet Home
Stays In Vegas
You Are The Reason
They Say I Did Something Bad
Eclipse Of The Heart
Please Don't Go
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
I Do. Do I?

What Happens In Vegas

4.6K 157 491
By Didi_94

"Friends just sleep in another bed
And friends don't treat me like you do
Well I know that there's a limit to everything
But my friends won't love me like you
No, my friends won't love me like you
But then again, if we're not friends
Someone else might love you, too
And then again, if we're not friends
There'd be nothing I could do, and that's why
Friends should sleep in other beds
And friends shouldn't kiss me like you do"

****

Las Vegas
17, August 2019

27 days to the wedding.

Noelle.

Life is beautiful.

Life is absolutely fucking beautiful.

Everything is falling back in line, finally. I just needed to stop worrying about everything and let others help.

Thomas has been nothing but caring and attentive in the last week and as long as I'm with him, my thoughts are under control.

No Harry. Just Thomas.

I'm fine. We are fine. Everything is fine.

Everything for the wedding is ready, I will go collect my dress in the next two weeks and the restaurant is ready.

In the past week, Carter and I started with the interviews and we have hired half of the stuff.

Yes, I may have went a little overboard and asked more questions than needed and freaked out a little bit, but Carter was there and kept me calm all the time.

I was better. I felt better.

My engagement ring was still at my finger and I have do admit I like it there, I like to see it whenever I look at my hand.

After my breakdown and my fight with Thomas we didn't really talk about our argument, we just put it aside and moved own. I don't know his reasons but mine was clear to me. The less I talked about that night in Cancun, the better.

We just enjoyed our time together, and I'm grateful for it. It made me realize how much I could have lost if I really kissed Harry that night. I can't lose Thomas, being without him could really break me once and for all.

That's why I took a decision. I can't have Harry in my life.

It hurt, at first, but I come to terms with it. I know how living without Harry is, I've already done it, I know I can survive it. I did it when I was in love with him, it can't be that hard now, right?

I choose what's best for me. Thomas is the best thing that ever happened to me. He loves me, treats me right, he is respectful and gives me security.

Harry on the other hand... Well, he broke my heart over and over again, he chose model after model over me, and said himself, he never loved me the way I loved him.

How could I be so stupid to risk everything just to kiss him?

So, yes. This is it, whatever I had with Harry, ended as soon as I made the decision.

No, I don't want to talk about how I feel, there's no need.

I'm fine. Everything is fine. Life is beautiful.

I'm in Las Vegas, about to celebrate my bachelorette with my friends. I'm happy.

"Can I put some glitter on your face, Nonó?" Alice is doing my make up for the night. They are all in my suite, - yes, I'm sleeping on my own - dressed in fancy dresses and Hannah is caring around a big plastic bag containing God's knows what.

"Don't ask her, Alice. Just do it." My best friend chuckles, appearing next to me with a flute of champagne in hand.

"No, wait. We have the dinner. Can't we do it after?" I suggest, feeling my eyes widen at the thought of having dinner at the Bellagio's restaurant with my face covered in glitters.

"Sorry, doll. We don't have time after dinner, tight schedule" Hannah replies, grinning at Alice as she starts to apply golden glitters on the side of my face, just beside my eye.

"Tigh schedule? We have all night!" I try to reason with them, "Gem, Soph, Maria, help me."

They all laugh, shaking their heads and boom in a choir of, "Sorry, Nonó."

"Close your eyes and let me do my magic. You're lucky we didn't blindfold you." Alice orders, suppressing a giggle.

What did I put myself into.

Half an hour later, they made me wear a tight, lace, white - the bride should dress in white during her bachelorette party in their opinion - knee-length cocktail dress with off shoulders straps. My hair is let loose waves and besides the glitter covering part of my face, my makeup is strangely light.

"I was expecting way worse from you girls," I comment, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Ah! And you should. Wait till after dinner." Gemma grins, making me shiver at the thought of what they actually have in store for me as she snaps a pic of me. "Can I post it?"

Nodding I let my fingertips run over the glitter on the side of my left eye, feeling the texture.

"Don't ruin my art-work." Alice's heels sound echoes around the suite as she walks beside me and swats my hand off of my face.

"Nonó, smile for the camera, Mae wants to see you" I turn to Hannah's direction and blow a kiss at the camera, feeling my head a little dizzy from all the champagne we already drunk.

"Okay, girls! It's time. Las Vegas awaits for us!" Sophie stands up from the bed and straightens her blue dress while Maria does the same.

I exhale loudly, giving my self one last look before turning to grab my phone.

"Oh no!" Gemma takes it from my hand under my shocked stare, "No phone for you tonight. After the dinner, you won't have any type of contact with the groom until tomorrow. You're ours."

I let my eyes travel around my friends and they are all grinning deviously at me, "But..."

"No buts. It's the rule. Now, walk your fine ass out the door." Maria booming voice stops me from arguing and I squint my eyes at her.

"Okay... Can I have my purse at least? I need my wallet and cigarettes" I remind them with a huff.

"Sophie is designated to keep your ID, wallet, phone and cigarettes. Whatever you need, ask her." Hannah point to mine and Carter's PA - aka lifesaver - "She's the responsible one."

"Aren't you drinking?" I question her as we all exit my room and I hand her my key card.

"Of course. Just not so much to make me forget my own name." She smiles.

"That's what will happen to me right?" I gulp, as we walk down the large corridors, Hannah weaving the big plastic bag from side to side as she chats loudly with the rest of the group.

"Most likely, yeah... Hannah is crazy."

"Tell me about it," I mutter back, plastering a smile on lips when we step inside of the elevator.

Thomas and I decided to meet in the Bellagio's hall and go to the restaurant all together from there.

Once we are out of the elevator, I look up at the ceiling. This place left me speechless this afternoon when we arrived and now I'm even more at loss of words. Everything is made of marble and in the centre of the lobby's ceiling there a big sculpture representing blossoms made of coloured glass.

Beautiful.

When my eyes land on Thomas and his entourage standing in the middle of the lobby, my mouth opens in a big smile. There's his best friend, Marcus, Carter, Larry and Ryan - friends from work - and Simon, another long time friend. I wanted Ceasar and John - aka Hannah's boyfriend - to be part of his entourage, but the first one had to stay home with Nina since Maria was very adamant to spend a weekend in Las Vegas and enjoy some non-mum time, while the second one didn't have a passport.

How can he live without one is a mystery to me.

When we reach them, Thomas immediately engulfs me in a hug, planting a small kiss on my lips.

"You look gorgeous. I like the glitters" He smiles, eyeing me up and down.

I do the same with him, taking in his appearance. He is wearing a black suit with a white button-down underneath, the first few buttons open to reveal his chest. He shaved, and his hair is a little messy.

"You don't look so bad yourself. I can ask Alice to put some glitters on you too if you want." I suggest with a smirk.

"No, I'm good. Thank you."

I turn to our friends and clap my hands in front of me, earning their attention.

"Shall we go?" I ask, loudly and all nod.

I hear Thomas clearing his throat from behind me and I turn my head to look at me.

"Actually... We are waiting for-" he is stopped mid-sentence from a voice coming from behind me.

"Sorry, I'm late."

No.

No. No. No. No.

Fuck no.

I turn on my heels and froze. My eyes meeting his for the first time in almost two weeks as he waves his hand and grins. Flashbacks of the night in Cancun replaying in my mind make my position stiff and shivers run all over my body.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, and then turn to Thomas, "What is he doing here?!"

Okay. Calm down.

Life is beautiful. You're fine. Everything is fine.

"Thomas invited me," Harry says sounding almost amused by my reaction.

I squint my eyes at my fiancée. "Can I have a word with you?" I sibyl through grinned teeth.

I can feel everyone eyes on us as we take a few steps away from them and I turn, stopping in front of Thomas. My eyes making contact with Harry's ones before I shake my head and take a deep breath.

"Care to explain?"

In his eyes flashes a gleam on guilt. He bites his bottom lip and rubs his chin with the back of his hand, looking uncomfortable.

"I added his name to the guestlist for tonight last week, and sent it to Luanne." He mumbles, without looking at me.

"I see that, but why?" I sneer, folding my hands over my chest, "You act all jealous, accuse me of something inexistent, act like you don't want me near him and then you invite him on your bachelor party?"

I don't want to think badly of Thomas, really I don't. But part of me keeps thinking he did this for the wrong reasons. I just hope I'm wrong.

His eyes finally meet mine as he thinks about the words to say, taking more time than needed to give me a reply.

"I thought it could be nice for you to have him here since you're friends... Aren't you?" his pupils are blown out and his voice slightly deeper, making the knot in the pit of my stomach tighten.

I look over his shoulder to our friends. They are talking to each other, Harry seems to already be getting along with all of them... Well, all of them beside Carter.

Gulping I look away from them and back to my fiancée. If I tell him I'm not speaking to Harry, he will ask questions and I don't want to answer, even if from my reaction I think I made it pretty clear Harry and I aren't on best terms.

"After our last fight," I start, moving my finger from Thomas to me, "I decided to take a step back in my friendship with Harry. For our relationship." and for my sanity.

I didn't exactly lie, right? What I decided to say was partly the truth.

"Oh," he frowns.

I nod, sighing. "Anyway, he is here now. There's not much we can do. Let's just enjoy the night." I take his hand and pull him with me as we walk back to our friends.

The suspicion Thomas asked Harry to be here tonight just to rub our relationship in front of him still strong in my stomach.

"Now that everyone is here, we can go." Thomas smiles, once we reach them.

Marcus and Simon take him under their shoulders and bring him with them as they walk to the restaurant area.

Hannah gives me a wink and takes Carter's arm, walking away as the rest of the group follow them.

"You look incredible, white suits you." his voice is low and raspy as he talks, making goosebumps peak in my skin. "I'm jealous though. I want glitters too."

I know it shouldn't but a light chuckle escapes my lips, making Harry grin.

"Alice would be more than happy to put some on your face," I comment, getting my composure back and turning to start to walk.

"Elle, we need to talk." He says, keeping his voice soft.

I freeze again, but keep walking, "No, we don't."

"I think we do. What happened in Canc-"

Turning on my heels I bring my hand up, stopping him, "Nothing happened in Cancun."

"That's not-"

"Nonó, come on. We are waiting for you!" This time is Carter to interrupt him, saving me from a conversation I don't want to have, not now, not ever.

I give Harry one last look and walk away quickly, reaching Carter and taking his arm to urge him to walk.

"Everything okay?" he frowns, looking at me.

"Yeah, everything okay." or at least is what I keep telling me.

**

One hour and a half later, we are all sitted on a circular table. Thomas on my left and Hannah on right. My stomach is full and my mind dizzy from all the wine and champagne I drank.

Out of the blue, Hannah starts to click her fork on her glass and stands up, catching everyone attention.

"Hello everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm Hannah. Nonó's best friend and fabulous maid of honour." She booms proudly, making all of us crack a laugh. " A couple of weeks ago, I asked the two lover birds to do a little game. I gave them a quiz to complete. Nothing too difficult, just some questions to see how much they know each other before the big day." She grins, looking down on me as I shake my head. "Did you answer the questions?"

My gaze shifts for a second on Harry, memories of the night at his house with Nick make my heartbeat rate up, and then on Thomas, who is already looking at me.

"Did you?" I mumble softly.

He smiles tenderly and nods, "Did you?"

"Yeah."

"Awesome." Hannah claps her head and stumble slightly on her heels, clearly already intoxicated. "I have a copy on my phone. I'll ask the questions, you reply? I feel like a television host."

The table is completely silent as everyone looks at us, I fell my cheeks redden under their stares and look down while Sophie hands Hannah her phone and unlocks it, looking for the questions.

"Okay... Question number one, fuck this is simple: Noelle, how old is the groom?"

I chuckle, peering up at Thomas as I rest my head on his shoulder, "35"

"Correct?" She asks, making Thomas nod with a smile.

"Okay... Thomas, what is Noelle's favourite colour?"

"Bordeaux." He utters, without a second thought, making me sigh in relief.

"Correct?" I nod and bite my lip when I feel Thomas hand grip my hip.

"Awesome, let's try something more difficult. Noelle, if Thomas had a superpower, what would it be?"

Holding my breath, I look around the table. Harry has his eyes fixed on me as he sits beside Gemma and Simon, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"Uhm... Mind reading?"

Thomas pinches my sides and laugh, as Hannah shifts her gaze on him to know the answer, "Sorry babe, it's super speed."

I turn my neck to give him a better look, "Super speed? It's useless."

He pouts and narrows his eyes, "It's not. With super speed I could be everywhere very quickly, I'd be like The Flash."

I snort a laugh and look back at Hannah, "If you say so."

"Next one, Thomas: what's Noelle's favourite TV show?"

"That's easy, Friends."

"And Noelle, what's Thomas favourite one?"

"He is a sucker for The big bang theory." I smile proudly, knowing we both gave the right answer.

I can breathe again, so far this game went better than I thought it would.

"Wow, we have a power couple here. Let's try again," Hannah flickers her eyes on the phone and grins, "This is tough one Thomas, not even I know the answer, or at least I don't remember it... What's her favourite book?"

Holding my breath I look at my fiancée as he thinks about it. I'm not sure if he knows it or not, I never read it in front of him or to him. The only one I read a letter from the book is Harry, and it was so many years ago.

"I saw you read To kill a mockingbird more than once, so I'll say that one." He mutters, rolling his lips inside of his mouth.

"Noelle, is it right?" Hannah's hopeful eyes fixed in mine.

"N-..."

"Her favourite book is Love letters of great men."

Harry.

His calm voice makes me snap my eyes at him, a winning smile playing on his lips ah he looks at Thomas.

Hannah clears her throat as I shift uncomfortably on my seat, and look up at her, "Enough with this game, don't you think?"

"Yeah, you did good anyway." She utters, rolling her lips into a tight smile.

As she sits back I look at Thomas who now is watching his empty plate, "Are you okay?" I whisper, running my hand over his back.

He hums in reply, without looking at me and I sigh loudly.

"Can I have your attention? I want to make a toast. "

Oh no.

He is on his feet, glass held high as he looks at me and Thomas with a frown.

I want to open my mouth and tell him to shut the fuck up, but as I open my mouth no sound comes out.

Inhale.

"For the ones of you who don't know me, I'm Harry. It's a pleasure to meet to you all," he starts, keeping up his charming act as his eyes roam the table, "Elle and I... We have known each other our entire life and even if we lost contacts in the past two years, she's always been my best friend and always will be." he says, fixing his eyes on mine as I hold my breath and Hannah puts her hand on my knee from under the table. "I don't know Thomas well, but I know Noelle, and I want to say some things about her. Elle... She's stubborn, hard-headed, a control freak and most of the times, a real pain in the ass" oh sure, shit talk about me in front of my friends "but... She's also kind, funny, honest, one of the strongest person I know but most importantly she's capable of loving deeply and when she does, she'd do about anything for that person. I saw her at her worst and her best, I saw her cry her eyes out and smile like life was beautiful the day after... " he takes a deep breath, shifting his gaze on Thomas, "and you're lucky to have her in your life, to have her loving and choosing you, because she's one of the most incredible women I know and I hope you're aware of that. Don't let her slip through your fingers, you'll regret it your entire life." he goes on, with a secure yet sad look in his eyes as he looks at me and I feel my heart swell and my hands tremble, " so yeah... That's all I wanted to say. To Elle and Thomas, who is lucky to have her. "

Exhale.

I don't know what I'm feeling as I watch everyone raise their glasses and cheer with Harry, who is still looking at me. I'm... Extremely touched by his words, and part of me feels like crying and smile and at the same time, because let's be honest, his speech could have made an iceberg melt. But at the same time, I feel angry, because he chose the worst time to talk, and deep down I know he has done it on purpose, to gain my attention and get a reaction out of me.

Why say those things? Why didn't he just keep them for himself? Why now? What's the meaning behind his words?

"I know I'm a lucky man. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her with me." Thomas voice brings me back in earth and makes me blink as he gulps down the content of his glass.

I look at Hannah, who's hand his still on my knee and bring mine to cover it, giving it a squeeze as she looks at me with a soft smile.

I need air.

"Sophie?" I call my friend, sitted beside Carter, "Can you give me my cigarettes? I need a smoke." I say when she looks up at me.

"Want me to come with you?" Carter asks as I stand up after she threw me cigarettes and lighter.

"No, I'll be quick."

I bend down and rest my forehead against Thomas once, flickering my eyes between his, "I'll be outside." I whisper, leaving a quick peck in his lips before turning to walk away.

Once outside the hotel, I light the cigarette and rest my back on a wall in quite a corner, where I can see people enter and exit the hotel but they can't really notice me.

I roll my head back and close my eyes, inhaling deeply as I try to calm my heartbeat and nerves.

I'm fine. Everything is fine.

I can't believe he did that. What was he trying to do telling Thomas he is lucky and to not let me slip through his fingers?

"Elle..." God. Leave me alone.

I snap my eyes open and look at him, standing in front of me in all his glory.

"What are you doing here?" I spit harshly as I take another drag.

Guess I chose being angry in the end. A feeling I can work with. I feeling I understand and know how to explain.

"Phone call," he replies shortly, looking around us.

"Why aren't you on the phone then?"

He rubs his chin and steps closer, "The line went dead."

That's what we have in common, we are both liars.

"Go back inside, Harry." I close my eyes again and inhale, immediately bringing the cig back on my lips.

"No." He utters, stubbornly, "We need to talk."

Opening my eyes I scoff, "I already told you, we don't. I don't want to talk to you."

He folds his arms over his chest, making the fabric of the button-down he is wearing tight around his arms, and narrows his green orbs, giving me a challenging look, "Are you back on hating me now?"

Wish I could. Everything would be easier

"Of course not, Harry." I sigh, truthfully, "But I still don't want to talk."

"Why?" He presses further, taking a step further, "If nothing happened, why don't you want to talk about it?"

"Why do you need to talk about it so bad?" I ask back, pressing my back on the wall as I bring the cigarette to my lips again.

"You know why. You're not dumb." He replies, cryptically, taking another step forward.

I swallow, trying to get rid of the knot closing my throat, "Maybe I am because I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why don't you want to talk about it, Elle? If Jeff didn't stop us, we would have..."

Oh, so it was Jeff.

"Nothing. We would have nothing, Harry." I growl, feeling all the pent-up anger I have hit the surface. "God. For once in your life can you just fucking listen to me? I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to think about. I want you to leave me alone. I'm asking you, please to leave it alone. Why is so difficult for you?! And what was that shit back inside uh? I already have my problems with Thomas because of you, I don't need more. He doesn't need your advices, he is more than capable to keep me by his side and... "

"That's why you were about to kiss me." He interrupts me, with a cocky smirk making my mouth fall slack open and breaths gest knocked out of me.

"Fuck you, Harry," I say looking at him dumbfounded as I,l throw the cigarette away and press my flat hands on his chest to push him away.

As I walk around him, he stops me by grabbing my arm and pulls me backwards, "Why can't you just listen to me for once?"

"Because I don't want to. Let me go." I replay, matter-of-factly.

"Or maybe it's because you're scared." he retorts, still holding my arm.

"Ah! Scared of what?" I sound more sure than I'm actually am, inside I'm trembling.

"Of admitting you still-..."

"Nonó, here you are!" I don't thank heaven enough for my friends.

Maria just appeared from the entrance of the hotel and interrupted Harry before he could say something that would have ruined everything.

Giving him one last glare I harshly pull my arm away from his grip, "Do me a favour, Harry. If I ever meant anything for you, go home. Let me be." I mumble, before walking away without giving him the time to replay.

When I reach Maria, I throw one hand around her shoulder and pull her with me inside the hotel. "Please, not a word about what you just saw," I beg her softly.

"I didn't see anything." She confirms, "But if I'd seen something, it'd be a heartbroken boy."

"You need to do a visual check then" I try to joke, but neither of us laughs.

**

I'm drunk.

I'm really drunk.

Not so much I don't know what I'm doing or shit like that, but enough to stumble around the busy streets of Las Vegas, barefoot.

After I got back to the table, Hannah finally revealed what she got in that plastic bag of hers, and let me tell you... I never felt so ashamed in my entire life.

They made me wear a sash with, "bride to be" written on it, put a headband with small cocks on it and a pink veil on my head while they all wore a t-shirt with "bride support team" written on it.

Thomas, on the other hand, had to take off his button-down and Marcus wrote "Groom to be" on his chest with a red lipstick Alice gave him and they made him wear a pink boa.

The last thing I told him was, "Let some stripper rub her boobs in your face, cause I'll be letting some man rub himself on me." and gave him a deep kiss before Gemma and Hannah pulled me away from him.

That was 4 hours ago.

We started by going to see a Mamma mia show, that for a moment had me thinking my night would have been calm, but I should have known better, because, after the show, Hannah handed me a list of things I had to do, like: ask a stranger for his number, get a piggyback ride from a sexy dude, use a cheeky pick-up line, get a guy to buy you a shot and so on. If I didn't do it, I'd have to drink.

Between this, they brought me to see a drag queen show, and I don't know how, I ended up on stage with Lady Iona Summers, singing and dancing to Single Ladies.

After that, the levels of alcohol in my veins were already high, but what gave me the last straw was probably the shot of vodka some male stripper bought me after a very muscular guy gave a lap dance. Or maybe it was the joint Iona split with me and Hannah.

I don't know but I feel happy and free. Maybe a bit too much.

"Soph... Gimme my phone. Imma make a call." I slur, bending over my friend and floppily closing my arms around her waist in what should have been a hug.

"No, you're drunk. No phone for you." She laughs, but her tone his serious.

"M'not. You are drunk." I whine, looking at my feet, "Hey... Did you see my shoes?"

"You gave them to Maria, remember?" she asks, stroking my hair, "Who do you want to call anyway?"

Why isn't she as drunk as me? Oh right... Designated responsible e.

"Right." I shrug, feeling my head spin, "Thomas. Want to ask him to marry me here."

"Can't do Noelle, sorry." I pout at her words and stomp my feet, "Why don't you drink some water? Maybe we exaggerated with you." She adds, moving her eyes around the dancing bodies.

Oh yeah... We are in a club now.

"I'm good. I just want to call Thomas," I slur again, moving to seat on the sofa near her, "Where is everyone?"

Sophie frowns and takes my hands in hers, "Dancing, Nonó... Listen, I'll go get you a bottle of water, you stay here, okay?"

I giggle as I watch her and nod solemnly, "Yes, boss."

She stands up giving me a last glance and walks away, disappearing in between the sweaty bodies.

I rest my head on the headrest of the couch and close my eyes, feeling dizzy, when I re-open them, I look around me.

Bingo. She left her purse here.

Quickly I stretch over and opening it, finding what looks like my phone and my pack of cigarette along with the lighter.

Standing up my head spins and I stumble on my feet my manage to rest on my feet. I move clumsily along the dance floor until I find the exit door of the club and walk out, feeling chills form on my skin.

It takes me a few tries before I'm able to unlock my phone and find Thomas number, but when I do, I press the device on my ear and light a cigarette up as I wait for him to answer.

Unfortunately for me, it goes straight to the voicemail.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" I whine, felling my throat burn when I take a long drag of smoke, "I'm havin' so much fun, babe. But I was thinking. Fuck your mum and tradition, let's get married here. I want yah, you want me, what's stoppin' us? We can do it here and then re-do it home, who cares? I don't, do you?" I ask, excited about my idea, but then Harry flashes in my mind, " I- I need to tell you something though," I hiccup, less cheerfully while inhaling another drag from the cigarette, "It's about Cancun and Harry... We, well... We were dancin', ya know? Like really close and I needed air 'cause I wasn't feeling okay and he followed me, and- and" Bile rises in my throat and I have to stop for a second and close my eyes as I throw the cigarette on the ground. "What was I saying?... Oh yes, Harry and I... He followed me and, I swear, cross on my heart that nothing happened but..."

The phone gets snapped out of my hand and I yelp in fear, turning around and meeting Sophie hard eyes. She ends the call and put the phone back in her purse.

"I told you not to move." She scolds me, squinting her eyes.

Pouting I try to reach for her purse but she slaps my hand away, "I need to tell Thomas something."

"No, you don't, you're drunk, Nonó. The only things you need are water, a big cup of coffee and some food."

Suddenly, I feel really cuddly and grateful to have her here, so I step closer and hug her.

I'm so drunk.

"Thank you, Soph. Love yah... Remind me to double your pay, love." I blurt, patting her back, "I love you all. Where are the girls? Gotta tell them." I add, taking her face in my hands and squishing her cheeks.

"Drink this, first." She commands, stepping back and giving me a bottle.

I watch it closely and wince, " Come on, Nonó. Drink up."

Sighing I bring the bottle to my lips and take a long sip, closing my eyes.

When I open them again, half of the water in the bottle is gone, and I smile, "Was thirsty."

Sophie chuckles and takes my hand, "Let's go inside to find the others." She says, pulling me back inside again.

The first ones we spot are Gemma and Hannah. My best friend is dancing scoordinately while Gemma is bouncing her head up and down, body completely still.

"Giiiirls" I shout throwing my arms around their shoulder when we reach them.

Hannah grins and shouts sometimes I can quite understand while Gemma rests her head on my shoulder and yawns.

"I'm so drunk." she slurs in my ear and I nod, agreeing with her, "But I love Vegas."

"Me too" I laugh, throwing my head back. "And I love you."

"I'm hungry," I comment soon after to Sophie behind us, feeling my tummy growl as I poke it like a baby, "I want a burger."

Two hours, two cups of coffee, one bottle of water, two cheeseburgers, one chocolate milkshake and well... Two very close meetings with the toilet later, we are back at the hotel and I feel slightly better. Still drunk, but my head is spinning way less than before and I can walk straight now.

Maria and I helped Sophie bring Hannah and Gemma to their room, or better, Maria helped her, I was just there watching and now they are escorting me to my room.

"Nonó, you sure you don't want us to stay with you?" Maria asks as I open my hotel bedroom door.

"Yeah... Don't worry. I'm better now. I'll just shower and try to sleep a couple of hours." I try to smile but a yawn escapes my lips.

They nod and I hug them both, "Thank you so much for tonight. Hope you had fun."

"Of course," they reply in choir, hugging me back.

"I'll see you later," I say, pulling back. It's useless to say in the morning, considering it's almost 6 am.

They wave at me and I step into my room, throwing my heels on the floor and walking straight to the bathroom.

Removing all the glitters from my face is a challenge but eventually, I manage to and step into the shower, letting it sober me up more and soothe my skin. I wash up quickly and dry myself before butting on a fluffy robe I'll probably taking home as a souvenir from the hotel - don't judge me, everyone does this kind of things.

As I open my suitcase to take out some underwear a something to put on to sleep there's a loud knock at the door. I frown at first, sighing loudly, but then smile when I think it might be Thomas, coming back from his night.

Even if Hannah decided we couldn't spend the night in the same room - don't ask why I don't know - maybe he decided to pay me a visit and sleep with me.

I open the door with a big smile on my face that falters as soon as I see who really his and try to close it again, but he stops me by putting his foot in between it and push it open, stepping inside under my puzzled look.

He has a determined look on his face as he looks at me, eyes clear and lips rolled into a line.

"What are you doing here, Harry?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest and holding the fabric of the robe tight on my body.

He sighs and runs a hand through his air, tugging at the roots.

"Don't marry him."

*****

Ehehehe... Who knows what will happen now.

I really hope you liked the chapter, let me know what you think about it, I love reading your theories and comments.

Thank you so much for all the love you're giving to Infinity, it means a lot to me!

If you want to have some insights on my story, or simply chat, follow me on Twitter: itsmedidi_.

Leave a comment and vote, if you want!

All the love,
Didi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 153 41
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
162K 4.7K 59
Completed harry au! "what do you mean by saying that you like her?" "I mean im absolutely one hundred percent infatuated with Rosie Onings ." "you h...
879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
366K 7.7K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...