His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

32. Missing him

155K 8.4K 1.4K
By 37SpreadYourwings

Unedited

You’re absolutely amazing—the most wonderful person I have ever met.......You always make sure that I’m comfortable and having fun, and on that horrible day that I don't want to remember ever, you make me feel loved and supported. You trusted me without even asking when we didn't even know each other much.

Right now, I’m missing your hugs and kisses and your touch...."

"No..No....thats very cliche..." She groaned while sitting on her bed with a notebook and a pen. She was writing something.

Yesterday when he left giving her mixed emotions of love and anger, and she couldn't stop him. She didn't even try. The whole day she had nothing to do, she slept a lot, eat, arranges her cupboard, talked to his parents.. now what. She has vacations for 2 weeks from her college. This was the time she could spend with him.

"I would have made delicious food for him, ...he is a foodie.." She smiled with the thought, how he likes everything made.

She was twisting and turning on her bed but sleep was far away from her. So she starts writing her thoughts. She wrote what she couldn't say to him or maybe will never have courage in future also.

"Why, I become too nervous in his presence. Why are you so intimidating Abhimaan?...
Right now in this notebook, I'm pouring out everything...why can't with him." She asked herself.

"I...I like it when you hold my hand, I like when you encircled your arm around my waist rightfully, I like the way you looked at me, with...adoration, and...

" I miss your eyes, your sexy voice, and your warm touch. I’ve been missing all these things deeply since the day you left, .......day, it's just one day. I know, ..." She pouts drawing different patterns with her pen.

"Is he really angry with me??? I will apologize to him when he returns back, ...hmm...I wish, I could say that...I'm m...missing you Abhimaan." A tear roll down from her eye, she looked away drifting herself in his thoughts.

They say, sometimes distance makes them realizes the importance of your presence. That's what happening with her right now. Unknowingly, when his presence becomes a part of her life, she doesn't even realize this.

...

The next day, She got Ritika's massage to meet her in the cafe. She also has no plan, so she left to meet her. She has already counting days.

"Hey, You came.... let's go.." Ritika said when Samaira entered her cafe. Samaira looked around for a moment to see the place where she worked for some time.

He came here once. She thought.

"What are you thinking?" Ritika asked looking at her low face.

"Nothing...Why did you call me and where are we going??" Samaira asked her coming out of her thoughts.

"Exams over...that's means time for little fun, darling..." Ritika said showing her, his father's card which she got today.

Samaira eyed her, knowing her intention already. They had planned their day out before exams...well not they, ...Ritika alone. Samaira's part was to say yes.

"Can we go some other day, ...I'm not feeling like to go and shop the whole mall..." Samaira said rolling her eyes on her. She remembers their last shopping when Ritika shopped don't know how much.

Ritika belongs to a decent family, her father has 3 cafes with a good reputation. She is also a pampered daughter of her family. Well, she deserves to be.....

"Don't be a spoil now....we medical students rarely gets time, we should make most of it," Ritika said and dragged her out of the cafe, saying bye to her father.

Those women have more fun with their squad. Just being with your girlfriends is therapeutic with all the giggling, joking, a little gossip, griping about bosses and in-laws, it is a list of talking subjects that knows no end.

That's what happened with Samaira, the whole day she enjoyed with Ritika. They shopped, dine out, she took her to the spa for the girls pampering time. For next, she has already finalised to go for some club...next time night out.

It was the first time, Samaira has done all this with no tension of money or someone else. And yeah, She finally used his card today. She couldn't deny his words this time because they held care for her.

Both entered her house with the shopping bags in their hands, they sat on the couch taking a long breath of relief.

"What a fun, nice day..." Ritika exclaimed adjusting on the couch comfortably.

"Yeah and tiring also. But I enjoyed it...Thankyou..." Samaira showed her gratitude to her. Her company always changed her bad mood. She is happy to say she has someone to call her friend.

Her mind went to the time when she used to live with her uncle Aunt, Her cousin used to go like this with her friends but she was not allowed because her Aunt always made her busy with house chores. Her uncle never interferes in this much, he was okay that she is safe in front of his eyes.

She never objected, but in her heart, she had missed all these little things. But, not anymore.

"Chill....I'm thirsty...you can get something for me if you want...I won't object.." Ritika said which made Samaira laughed.

"Wait, I'll ask Mrs Annie to make a strawberry shake with some pasta." She said getting up from her seat. Ritika smiled and she left to the kitchen.

Ritika roamed her eyes around the fascinating hall with luxury items and furniture. She got up to get herself a glass of water. She drinks and walked towards the beautiful painting hanging on the opposite wall. She was admiring the beauty of the different colours and art, she heard her cell buzzed. She picked it up talking to her mother, she walked into the hall informing her about her whereabouts when she bumped into someone spilling the water over him.

"Shit...Are you blind??" Sagar yelled at the girl standing in front of him holding a glass of water and talking over the phone.

"Are you mad??" Ritika retored him back. How dare he talk to her in this tone?

"What...??? I'm perfectly fine, you spoiled my shirt and shit my phone also.." Sagar said checking his phone if it's working or not.

"Ohh..please, just some drops of water won't hurt your baby phone. Now move.." Ritika said twisted her lips in annoyance.

"Just some water drops can damage a phone easily....don't you know.." Sagar said. Thankfully his phone was alright, it has so many important contacts.

"God!! Why are you so annoying?? I can pay you for your phone. Happy.." Ritika replied first getting sure that his phone was alright. She can't add unnecessary expense to her pocket, and his mobiles seem expensive also. She mentally prayed in mind but masked her expressions again.

"You..." Before Sagar could reply, Samaira came hearing their loud voices with a worried expression.

"Sagar...Ritika.. What happened?? She asked. Both looked at each other with an annoyed face. Ritika rolled her eyes and sat on the couch again.

" Nothing.....All fine.." Sagar replied giving her a smile pressing his lips tight. Samaira looked back to Ritika who back her most innocent smile.

"Actually I need some documents from Abhi's study, would you please get them for me. It's important..." Sagar informed her of the reason why he is here. He told her name and Samaira left to get the documents.

Mrs Annie came and put the tray of their stuff on the table. Meanwhile, she talked to Sagar and insist to have some from the tray also. He sat and take a glass of strawberry shake. Ritika didn't say anything, nor Sagar.

At least, she should apologize. Sagar mumbled. Ritika eyed him suspiciously.
Samaira came and gave him the files he asked for. She also sat with them.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce you both..." Samaira slapped her forehead.

"She is Ritika, my friend....and he is..." Before she could complete it, Ritika interrupts in the middle.

"Sagar...I know.." She said casually. Sagar and Samaira looked at each other with confusion...how did she know him??

"What...You just said his name...Sagar...I have ears, I can listen....Simple.." Ritika shrugged off her shoulders. Samaira smiled at her. And Sagar looked at him with more irritating.

"Sagar...I wanted to ask you something....about...him.." Samaira said looking at him. Sagar looked confused then laughed knowing her question.

Ritika saw his dimples when he laughed. She concludes in mind...dashing. She looked away immediately and masked her expressions again.

"I think you should call him, you know what...your husband has fired 3 employees in a single day sitting in the other country. Please save my poor staff from your angry man..." Sagar replied him shaking his head. He thinks about his sour mood when they talked in the morning. He didn't ask what he knows, nowadays who is roaming in his friend's heart and mind.

Samaira's face fell hearing this. She thought he is doing it because he was angry with her. She pouts looking down.

"Why would she call him, when he left her alone here??? Samaira doesn't call him, take the command in your hand...don't let him win this time." Ritika said in between. Sagar gave her Are-you-serious look. Here he wants them to talk and get romantic, this girl talking about winning and losing. What is this?..competition?

"He is on a business trip....he is not having fun there. Think and speak Ms. " sagar replied to her. Ritika opened her mouth to reply back but stopped on hearing his cell buzzed with a call which he was ignoring from some past days, seeing the number his mood changed immediately.

Ritika saw the name flashed on screen by narrowing her eyes. He cut the call but it buzzed again. why is she calling me now?

"I think your girlfriend needs you. Pick up the call.." Ritika said. She saw the emoji on the heart with the name, so she concludes it to be his girlfriend.

"You have a girlfriend.." Samaira asked him.

"I don't know..." Sagar replied switching off his phone. He doesn't know where this is going. But he didn't get the time to meet Natasha or talk for some days. He didn't try also. Natasha never called first whenever they fight, it was like the first time..she is calling him first...maybe because always he called her.

"Ohhh...." Samaira senses the sadness in his voice. She wanted to ask more but didn't push him more. But Ritika being herself couldn't hold herself before interrupting in the middle.

"That means...between girlfriend and going to be ex...Right??" Ritika said making him looking at him. She is very talkative....he mentioned in his mind.

"I think, I should leave now....bye Samaira." Sagar said getting up. Samaira nodded and ask him to come again whenever he gets time. He looked at Ritika last time, before leaving.
.
.
.
Samaira looked at her mobile screen while biting her lips, she scrolled his number and stopped debating in mind again. She was sitting in her room, and from the time Sagar left she is been thinking about calling him.

Should I call or not?

What he got angry??

Uffff....Samaira it's just a call....at least try once...if he got angry then cut the call immediately. Simple...

After debating a lot she pressed the call button, she immediately cut it when it rang once. Shit!!

She jumped when he called back the next moment. She felt so stupid about her irrational behaviour. After taking a long breath she picks the call, holds the mobile near her near.

"Samaira.." She hears his Husky, strong voice. She immediately melts hearing his voice after almost 2 days. The last time he was on a business trip, she didn't think about him once but now...she is just thinking about him. They have definitely have come somewhere in this relation.

"Samaira...Are you here??? Are you fine???" He asked getting concerned. He was just going to meeting his clients when his cell buzzed with her name. Before he could even smile, it got disconnected. He got worried about her.

"Umm...I...I'm fine..how are you??" She replied back. Her heart already thumping hard.

"Good...So, Why did you gave me a miss call??" He asked her. She widens her eyes and thought something to answer. She doesn't want to look fool in front of him.

"Sorry...It was by..mistake...." she whispered.

Hearing his anger got back. He was feeling happy for some second that she called him...his presence matters a little....but no...it was a mistake.

" Great, you should not be wasting your time by doing such mistakes....Right??" He said fisting his knuckles to control himself from yelling at her. She sensed his voice changes.

"I....m..." She was trying to say something when she heard something over the call.

"Yes...I'm coming in 2 minutes."

"Have fun, Samaira..." He said and going the press the disconnect button when she said hurriedly.

"Please don't cut the call.....I wanted to say something....Please Abhimaan." Her voice changed. She couldn't take his harshness and rude behaviour anymore. She is getting addicted to his sweet and careful behaviour. Her eyes welled up thinking of him leaving.

"You are crying.??" Abhimaan said with a statement. He can feel this.

"No...I'm not.." She said and her tears fall down. Her heart couldn't take the loneliness anymore. She needs him. She wants him.

He took a long breath over the call and closed his eyes. He regrets scolding her.

"Samaira, ....I told you, I don't like your tears....whip your tears now." He said but she shook herself as he was watching her.

"If you really mean it then why did you left me and..."she said complaining.

" And if this matters to you, you must enjoy..." He said only to get cut by her.

"I'm not enjoying anything, I'm missing you..  " she said in the middle. Enough of this fun, enjoyment.....who asked for this enjoyment...alone??

"You are missing me..???.", Abhimaan asked getting assure of her. He smiled after 2 days of hearing from her. I miss you too, ...

" yes...I...I am missing you. Come back soon." She whispered giving him what he was craving to hear.

........

Okay......So?? Boring???

I know You must have missed Abhimaan today, I also like Samaira.   ....

Ritika - Sagar met finally...

Ritika is fun, a complete package. Doesn't she??

Samaira missing her husband....dorriyan bhi hain zaruri...😉😉🤩

Finally, A love call....a sweet desperate massage of missing the other.

Hope you enjoyed it.😊😊

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.4K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...
1.5M 83.7K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
97.9K 6.9K 39
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...
320K 16.3K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...