Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Act For Them"✨

9K 312 29
By Anne_Iryx

“Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.”

George R. R. Martin

Amelia's Pov
◀️🧡▶️

"Are you sure, you want to go back?", Dominic asked as I informed him about returning home.

'We can't hide all the time. We have to fight for your right. For our father's company'

"Yeah, I want. I want, for my babies. I want for us and I want for our parents", I said packing my babies' books and clothes. "Did you tell twins about their father? And about why did you leave him?", Dominic asked handing me, the books from the bookshelf. I wasn't ready for that.

'But they deserve to know about their father'

"Tessa will show them, his picture. I think I can't do this", tears dropping my eyes.

'He doesn't want me. He always acknowledges me as a substitute'

"I'm doing this for Aries and Dahlia. They need him, and also for you. Lily and you both need each other. She already had waited for you for 5 years. Don't let her wait more", I missed Lily. Dominic missed her too. Dahlia always asked me, who was Lily.

'His favourite flower'

I chuckled remembering the funny memories.

"Guys, dinner ready and children are waiting for you", Tessa peeked through the door. "Coming" saying, we left for dinner table.

"Mommy, uncle Dom", Dahlia called with full mouth. "Don't talk full mouth", I tried to scold her but Tessa stopped me with her comment.

"Like mother, like daughter".

I rolled my eyes and in return, everyone laughed. I sat down sighing. "Mommy also talked full mouth, Aunt T?", Dahlia asked. Before Tessa could say, Aries gave an example of his smartness, "Good and bad habits come through gene. If you have any good or bad habits, then that sure belong to the parents".

"I have a question, are you my son?", I asked Aries directly and I got answer directly.

"Yes, I'm your son but I believe that my sister got your gene where I got gene from my father. I don't have bad habit like you, Mommy. Your sleeping posture is the worst, you always eat chocolate which is not good for health. During panting, you use your pant or shirt as tisue-", I cut him off. "Can I eat? I'm hungry", saying, I started to eat.

'He is Damon's son, totally Demon like him. I'm worried about my daughter-in-law... His future is black, I can see.. His handsome features and smart are very bright, his coldness is too much'

"Aries is carbon copy of Damon. Like father, like son", Tessa said entering into my room. I and Tessa going to share my room. I had no room left for guest.

'Small house... Only have 4 rooms'

"Don't say anything about him", I glared at her. She chuckled at my reaction. "How do you guess that I will going to talk about him?", Tessa asked laughing. "But the step, you had taken, was the worst. I don't know what happened between you two, causing you left him. But you should have waited for him", Tessa added.

"Mommy, can I stay with you?", sweet voice appeared which was belonged to my beautiful daughter. She entered into the room and jumped on the bed. Tessa laid her on the bed. "Aunt T, do you have any bed time story for me?", Dahlia asked Tessa. I smiled at her cuteness.

'Dahlia can kill people with her cuteness where Aries can kill people with his coldness... South Pole and North Pole'

"Amelia Collins Reed, why did you hide these gems from us?", Tessa shouted in low voice. She didn't want to wake Dahlia up. "I have nothing to do. I had a deal with Damon and I followed that", I said, folding Dahlia and Aries clothes.

'Damon wanted me to divorce him as soon as Emilia would return... And I did'

"What are you talking? Damon cares about yo-", but I cut her off. "He only cares about her, Emilia, his Amelia".

"For him, I was a substitute, no feelings involved. But I was a fool, I let him play with my feelings", I raised my voice. I never raised my voice, but I did now.

A hand fell on my shoulder. I sighed. "Amy, I know you had suffered a lot from childhood. If I was in your place, I would have left everything and ran away. You're strong and brave. You gave these two gems, a better life. But you can't fulfill the place that belongs to their father. They need him. I know, you're returning for them but you should know, children can understand parents. If they discover anything, they will take them to heart, which is very bad for children. Aries can handle those, but Dahlia can't. She is a soft hearted girl. For her, you have to give Damon, a chance. Don't think, I'm forcing you. That's will be your decision. But think carefully, before you made up your mind", saying, Tessa went to the bed and laid down beside Dahlia, leaving me puzzled.

I stood up and went to the living room.

'I need time, which I don't have'

I sighed.

'I need to act for them'

"Aunt Amelia", I startled hearing my name, all sudden. I turned and found Noah. "So, son-in-law, are you having trouble in sleeping or should I call your future bride?", I teased him. He blushed in red.

'It's fun to tease him'

"Actually, I'm having mixed feelings. I don't know what I am going to do after returning", he looked sad. I could understand.

'We are facing the same situation'

"Are you afraid that Dahlia's father going to reject you?", I joked or said the truth.

'I don't know'

He just rolled his eyes.

"You only know how to tease other", he said taking seat on the sofa. I nodded in yes.

'No.. but in your case, yes, a big YES'

"Good night, Aunt Amelia and thanks for everything", he left for his room.

'Tomorrow, we have flight to go back'

Hello again!

I'm sorry for the confusions, you faced in previous chapter.

In “As Your Sister's Substitute” chapter

Damon ordered her to leave with her sign in divorce papers as soon as he found his Amelia (Emilia)
...
So she left, but she didn't know she was pregnant.

Hope I clear everything...
If you still have confusions..
Feel free to ask me...

And there is something, I want to inform you..
My online classes will starts soon, maybe from this week or next week.
So I won't able to update frequently, but I will try.

Thank you
Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
💜🧡❤️🖤💚💙💛

❤️ Love You & Purple You💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
80.6K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...
5.5M 153K 42
"Say something, anything. Tell me they're lies, that what we have is real. Tell me you love me, Liam." I sobbed. I waited for him to say something, b...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...