Cursed Life

By Black_Phinix_Art

Freddy Fazbear's New and Improved place isn't playful and joyful,especially when Minda pokes her head up the... More

Blacked Out (introducton)
New Start
The Fight
The Connfesson
New Guard
Note to Readers
Meet The Old
The Five Children
UPDATE!
Lost Child
At Home
Next Day
Mangle Reformed
Note to u
NightShift
AURTHOR NOTEZ
He Cant Read ((I HAD TO))
Aurthor Note
The Beatdown

Ducktape

50 1 0
By Black_Phinix_Art

Vincent POV
I woke up ducktaped to the wall,Lapry looked at me and walked to Toby.I tryed to get my knife but,it was too far.Mike kept spitballing me while Jermey winded up the music box.Chika came in and saw what was happening. "Why is Vincent ducked taped to the wall?" Lapry walked up to Chika and holded Toby's hand.She explained the story and Chika understanded.She walked up to me and grabbed a straw.She got a tiny crumbled peice of paper.She rapid fired me while I tryed to move away."Dammit Duck" I mumbled.Chika eyes went black,Old Chika was about to kill Mike but herd what I said."WERE NOT DUCKS WERE CHIKENS" They both yelled.They ducktaped my mouth and walked away.Lapry laughed and fell down.It turned 6:00,FINALY I CAN GET OFF THE WALL!Mike got me off the wall,the ducktaped hurt when he pulled it off my mouth.Lapry carried me over her sholder."LET ME OFF" I yelled."Nope,plus I'm carrying you all the way there" she said.She walked up to my boss.Oh god,how is he going to react."How did you get a kid here" he asked.Lapry spoke "He was left here OVERNIGHT!WHY DONT YOU CHECK EVERYWHERE BEFORE YOU SHUT DOWN" she yelled.The boss looked at Lapry "How can you yell when your programmed?" "Im not,Im not programmed and don't you dare.I am just like a human" she said.She put me down and talked to the child's mother,I was angry that she stopped me from getting that child but,I couldn't hurt her.She would beat me up by one claw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...