𝙄𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙉𝙃𝙔𝙋�...

By sunskrt

JUST SOME RANDOM ILAND/ENHYPEN IMAGINES WITH YOU~~ NOTE/S: REQUEST'S ARE CLOSED. STORIES ARE WRITTEN IN ENGLI... More

Daniel | Noona pt.1
Jungwon | Shy
Heeseung | Fan
Jake | Love Story
Daniel | Noona pt.2
Jay | 12:51

Sunoo | T-shirt

9.4K 123 83
By sunskrt

SUNOO | T-SHIRT

You and Sunoo have been friends for a long time. Ever since you were still a child, you've been together. You lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same school until now. He is basically your bestest friend. You were both in Senior year of highschool now. You both promised each other to graduate together until college.

But he can't it's because he's a trainee student. He has been training to be an idol for 2 years now. You were a bit upset when you found out he was not going to continue studying until college. But you were okay now. You realized it was his dreams, and you were not in the right place to stop him from doing what he want. You were just his friend anyways.

You can't lie if you say you didn't like Sunoo after all this years you've been with him. You have been liking him secretly. You didn't want to ruin your friendship. And you were scared he would not feel the same. But in fact, you were also thinking if he likes you too. You were hoping the answer was a yes to your questions.

You and Sunoo went to get food at the canteen as always. You two were titled 'lover birds' in your school. You both didn't rhink it was a big deal. But you kind of liked that nickname tho.

"Y/n are you getting the usual?" Sunoo asked. He was talking about our food. He always order for you. Even though he knows what food you liked, he still ask you before he goes to the counter. He said, he was worried you would get tired of eating the same thing everyday. But in your case, you were desperate to have a nice body like those girls on instagram posting their daily outfits and stuff. Although you were already skinny, you still want to make a pretty curve on your waist.

"Yeah. I'm getting a bowl of vegie salad and a bottle of water. Thanks Sunoo!" You said and giggled. You were scrolling through your phone while waiting for Sunoo, when a two girls sat in front of you.

"Hey~ are you dating Sunoo?" Asked the girl with a ponytail. You guessed they were one of Sunoo's fangirls. Sunoo is quiet popular among the girls honestly.

"I'm sorry. But why do you ask?" You gave back a question. You and Sunoo already talked about things like this. He said if someone ask if they were in a relationship, he said to not answer a yes or no. He said to ask first. You understood him. He didn't like girls following her all around.

"Ow...what a rude girl. I was asking you first." The other girl with a brown long loosed hair. You were about to answer when Sunoo came out of nowhere holding a tray that has your foods on it.

"What's going on here Y/n?" He said. Both of the girls quickly stood up and went back to their table. They even looked disappointed. Maybe because they didn't got the answers to their questions.

"Those girls where asking about us. Don't worry. I didn't say anything." You answered. He looked ease with your answer. You were a bit hurt though. You thought he would say 'tell them your my girlfriend' or 'tell them we're dating'. But anyways, even though he says that. You know it will still not be true. It will be only for his career.

"Hey. You know, you've been eating salads for 4 months now. What are you up to?" He asked. This boy is really a parrot reincarnated to a person. He have been asking that question for 4 months too. And he always forget my answer.

"Hey. You know, you've been asking that question for 4 freakin' months Sunoo! You're such a parrot!" You demanded. He just laughed at you. You desperately chew on your lettuce while looking at him eating a big fat hamburger. That's what you do all the time anyways. You would imagine you were chewing on that burger but in reality you were actually chewing a leaf like a goat.

"Btw. Y/n, can you come with me later? I need to buy some new clothes for training." He asked. You stopped chewing on your berry tomatoes and looked at the ceiling. Wondering if you have other plans for later, but then you remembered there was none. So you just nodded to him. He then giggled at you and continued eating his burger.

You were relieved he was not looking at you by this time. You swear that your face color looks like the color of the cherry tomato you were eating now. You always blush everytime Sunoo smiles at you. But ofcourse you never make it pretty obvious.

School time was done and you texted your brother Heesung that your coming home late today cuz you will be going with Sunoo for a shopping. He said it's okay as long as Sunoo will walk you home. You and Heesung are the only ones living in your house. Your parents are always on a business trips that's why you and your brother are always left at home. You also don't have any maids since you only have four members in your family. You, heesung, your mom and your dad. And it's not that hard cleaning the house though.

You and Sunoo got into the bus. You both sat on the back part. You were beside the Windows. And Sunoo was beside you. The trip took long than we expected. Sunoo fell asleep on your shoulders while you didn't know what to do. You thought to youself, 'isn't this what happens on movies and dramas?' You were so nervous but you kept relaxed for Sunoo not to wake up. It was pretty obvious that he was tired. He usually have practices after school but today was an exemption. He was supposed to be resting, but he said he needs new clothes.

You didn't wake him up until you got into you destination. He was still half asleep when you both got off the bus. He was so cute that you went to pinch his cheek. His eyes went big along as yours. You quickly let go of his cheeks and started walking. Woop that was awkward. You thought.

Sunoo was just walking behind you while fixing his hair. He then ran up to you to keep up with your pace. He then shaked your shoulder while whining like a kid.

"Y/n~ my face is too bloated. Huhu! Do I look ugly now?" You looked at him and shook your head no. You even thought 'is he even real?' To yourself. He was complaining with his looks that is definitely 100% perfect. While you where about to peel of your face cuz you think you're not pretty. But he, who is definitely handsome as hell was still whining!

"Sunoo. You think those girls would be taking pictures of you when you're ugly? Duh! Obviously no! It would be okay if I'm the one whining for my looks!" You scolded him. He went to look at those 'girls' you were talking about. And then when he looked at you, his eyebrows was nearly connected.

"Hey Y/n! You think those boys would be taking pictures and writing their numbers on a piece of paper trying to give them to you when you're ugly? Duh! Obviously no!" He said while mimicking your way of talking. You rolled my eyes on him. This time you were the one looking around to see if Sunoo was telling the truth. And he was. Omg! I didn't know I was this popular!

"Hey Sunoo...you think I would date one of those guys in the future?" You whispered to him. You were talking about those guys who were taking stolen pictures of you.

"No! You would not." He said. You were literally pissed off, so you walked faster than him. But you were in total shocked when he placed his arms on your shoulder.

"Let's act like a couple. So that paparazzi feelers would stop taking pictures of us." He said and continued walking. Your body was completely frozen except for your two feet that thankfully are still working.

Eventually those people following the two of you around stopped when you got inside the boutique filled with clothes. Sunoo already removed his arms on your shoulder where you found it disappointing. Nvm, I'm the only one thinking like that anyways. You told yourself.

Sunoo was choosing shirts at the boys sections. While you were finding some loose shirts you can wear anytime anywhere. Your such a simple dresser. All you have in your closet was Shirts, crops, hoodies, shorts, pants and a bunch of skirts. You didn't like showing too much skin. You felt uncomfortable.

You found some loose shirts that are somehow fashionable. And also found this shirt that was saying '10' on it. It's pretty fit on you so you bought it. After you both paid for your stuffs you decided to go home right away. You didn't want to walk on a dark street.

Sunoo walked you home up to your gate. He always do that. But you realize your houses are actually in front of one another. Nvm, I guess we prettily does walk together.

"Y/n... thank you for your accompanying me today. I should have asked Eunwoo-hyung to come with me. But he has schedules for today." He thanked me. You told him it's okay and you would always come if you have free time. He bid goodbye and went to their gate. He slightly opened it and ran back to you.

Omg! Did he just?!! Kiss me on the cheek?!!! Yduryrh^/#¥)=€(#_($_!! Heart please calm down.

After he did that he quickly ran back to their house and went inside. That. Was. So. Sudden.... you didn't think he would act like that.

You've been trying to sleep the whole night but Sunoo' face kept appearing into your mind. You kept thinking about his face, his features. You were thinking 'his future girlfriend would be really lucky.' But sadly you think it's not you.

Morning has come and your brother woke you up early. You barely had a sleep and now you need to wake up early?! You just did all your routines. You wore that white shirt saying '10' on it and partnered it with a high waisted pants. You went down to eat and after that you grabbed your bag and slid onto your shoes.

You went outside the gate only to see Sunoo waiting for you. This barely happens cause you were always the one waiting for him. It's because he always wake up pretty late due too practicing. But now he was the one waiting for you. Your heart was beating faster than the usual. But you just ignored it.

He was wearing a black shirt saying 'V3' on it partnered with a pants and a sneakers. 'He still look handsome even with a simple outfit' you thought. You were already inside the bus and people kept looking at the two of you. You both looked at each other and shrugged.

The staring continued until you got inside the school. The Two girls from yesterday went in front of you and stared focused on the both of you. You asked them what the problem was.

"So the two of you are really dating huh?" The brown haired girl said. You looked at them confused and then looked at Sunoo. He also looked confused tho.

"Why do you say?" Sunoo asked.

"Duh! You literally have a couple shirt." The other girl said. You looked at your shirt and it was saying '10' you then looked at Sunoo's shirt saying 'V3'. And then you got it. Sunoo did the same. You were so embarrased that you made your head down and covered it with your hands. When suddenly Sunoo brought you Closer to him and placed his hands on your Waist.

"Yes we are. Do you have any problems?" Sunoo said. You looked at Sunoo shocked but he was just smiling. His eyes are also smiling. Uwu~.

You both walked as if nothing happened. And he was still hugging you with one hand. And his other hand holding the strap of his bag.

"Hey. Are you crazy? Why did you do that? Why did you lie to them?!" You asked him when you got in the hallway which is a really quiet place.

"Because I wanted to." He answered innocently. This boi is really cute. clyCktfo)"_$¥6!!!

"What if they spread rumors about you. How about your career in the future?" You nagged at him.

"Didn't you like it?...... Because I did." He said and walked away. Wait what? He like it? He liked what? You followed him and asked what he meant.

"I like it. I like you" he answered. This is so sudden. You were blushing like hell and you were sweating continuously.

"I like you too." You answered shyly. You didn't know if he was serious but you still told him you liked him. You didn't want to waste the chance.

"Well then what I said earlier is true now." He said and placed his hands on your shoulder again. You can't believe you got yourself a boyfriend that fast...

But you were honestly happy. You didn't know he felt the same as you do. You placed your hand on his waist so you could also hug him while walking. And girl, If I said all the girls was staring intensified on you. I'm not lying. You can tell they were jealous. But you didn't mind. You just thought about how lucky you are to be dating Sunoo now.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

A/n: Sorry if I have Grammatical errors and Typo's.

Hi!! This is the first oneshot I wrote in this book. And I am quiet excited! Haha... Sunoo is actually my ult in I-Land. And I can't believe he went to I-Land later!! I hope he continue inside I-Land and debut with the final line up🥺 anyways! Are you eccited for the 3rd episode later?!!

Btw. If you want me to make you a story...feel free to message me😁 I don't bite. And I am willing to write for you guys😁

Who should I make next? Comment it here😁

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!☺️

July 10,2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 19.2K 44
𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴...𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. -- 🚨 view...
42.8K 2.3K 13
❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸. 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰�...
36.9K 2K 25
Jake, a rich guy with some family issues, downloads an app called 'Anonymous therapy'. In this app he starts chatting with Hoon. Slowly they get to k...
17.1K 802 25
I AM HAPPIER...THANKS TO YOU. sorry I suck at descriptions.