Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

2.2K 28 18
By unamedherofhardzello

Cedric didn't die in the Triwizard Tournament.
Btw I'm featuring two of my friends who help me write fan fiction ideas and why the hell not!
•Rosie - Hufflepuff
•Elle - Ravenclaw

Your Harry's sister
H/s = hogwarts house

This is going to have more of a backstory to my friends characters than I usually do with my extra characters.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Cedric's POV:

"Y/n move!" I yelled at my girlfriend, who was about to get hit by a killing curse. She quickly ninja-rolled out of the way, kicking another deatheaters in the balls. "HELL YEAH Y/N!" Rosie, y/n's best friend yelled. "Come on!" I yelled at Y/n and Rosie.

We ran away from the main battle and went to the great hall, where the sick and hurt were being tended to by Madame Pomfery and of-age students who weren't fighting. "Susan!" Rosie yelled. Susan Bones came running up to us. "Oh thank Helga your alright." She said to the girls. "Hey Diggory." I turned and saw Seamus Finnegan walking up to me. "Hey Seamus, what's happening?" "McGonagall gave us permission to blow shit up!" He said happily. "Ooooh you're an expert at that Seamus." Rosie said, giggling at his excitement. Seamus' ears went red as Rosie said that. I smirked and whispered in Seamus' ear: "you should ask her mate, it may be your only time." He smiled. "And if you don't. I'll do it for you." His smile turned into a grin. "You're right. I'll take it from here." He said. "Rosie, do you mind coming with me?" "Sure." She blushed. Y/n and I watched as they walked to a quiet corner of the hall. "Cedric look." Y/n pointed at the door. My father, Anthony Goldstein, Ernie Macmillan and y/n's other friend Elle. Why does she have so many friends? I thought.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/n's POV:

"Hey y/n!" Elle yelled, walking to me, I pulled her into a hug. "Hi." "Did you see Rosie and Seamus?" Elle smirked. "You're not usually into the gossip." I reminded her. "Yeah, well I like to know when it comes to my friends." She grinned. I rolled my eyes. "Why must Ravenclaws know everything?" I asked you dramatically. "So we can correct you h/s and the other houses and also it just makes sense." She smirked wider.

I looked to see Cedric, Ernie, Anthony and Amos in a deep conversation. "We should check that all the younger years got out of Hogwarts." Elle suggested. I nodded and led us to Rosie. "Rosie! Let's go!" I yelled. "Do you have to be loud?" Elle scolded playfully. I shrugged. Rosie walked over to us blushing hard. "What?" "Seamus." "Ooooohhhhh!!!" Elle and I teased. "Oh shush you too!" She blushed deeper (if possible). "Where are we going?" The hufflepuff asked. "Not sure. Just wondering. Seeing if all the younger years got out safe." I told her. "Okay, lets go."

We walked around the castle for about 30 minutes, hexing and jinxing deatheaters on our way before we found five 2nd years huddled behind a statue. 2 gryffindors, 1 ravenclaw, 2 Hufflepuffs and 1 slytherin all either crying or on the verge. "Follow us. Stay close." I told them. I was in front, Elle on the left (the wall was on the right) and Rosie behind. We led them to the one-eyed witch statue, tapping the hump of the statue and saying dissendium, we pushed them through the hole behind it. "Keep going down the tunnel and you'll eventually end up in the cellar of Honeydukes. Walk into the actual shop and you'll find the main road. Follow the main road until you get to the Hogwarts express station and you'll find everyone else is there. Stay out of site no matter what!" We told them. They nodded and ran down the long tunnel and out of site.

"Hello."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Seamus' POV:

I hadn't seen Rosie, y/n or Elle for hours. Last I saw was them walking out of the great hall together to find left behind younger students.

I walked up to Cedric and the others. "Have you seen Rosie? Or Elle? Or y/n? Cause I haven't seen them for a while." I asked the guys. "No. They went to get Rosie from you and left." Ernie said. "And in a war that's not very good sign." Cedric whispered. "We should find them." Anthony said. We all ran out of the great hall. Cedric and I going right, Ernie and Anthony going left.

"Y/n!" "Rosie!" "Elle!" We yelled, hoping to get an answer. "Neville!" Cedric yelled. "Neville?" I looked at him confused. Do Cedric and Neville have a secret thing or somethin? I thought until a certain fellow gryffindor appeared in front of us. Ohhhhh...Neville. I snickered at my first thought. "Have you seen Elle, Rosie or y/n at all?" Cedric pleaded. "Yeah! They I just saw them go that way! I'll come!" Neville said, pointing to an abandoned room. "Thanks Neville! And, don't come. I think Hermione and Ron needed you." I told him. "Alright. Good luck!" He yelled, running opposite way to us. "You too!" Cedric yelled.

We crept up to the door, trying to hear inside. "Stop!" Someone yelled from inside the room. Cedric put his fingers up and counted down. 5...4...3...2...1... BANG! We smashed the door open only to see y/n, Rosie and Blaise laughing on the ground while Elle was slow dancing with...Pansy? (A/n: btw Elle, PANSY IS MINE BACK OFF!)

"Oh! Hey Ced!" Y/n giggled motioning for us to come over to her. "SEAMUS!" Rosie laughed. "Come! Come! Watch this!" She giggled. I looked at her weirdly. "Hey! I'm allowed to enjoy myself!" "Yes but we're in the middle of a war against Voldemort and most Slytherins!" I said glaring at Pansy. "What about it Finnegan?" Pansy glared back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
3rd person POV:

The Slytherin girl and Gryffindor boy were glaring at each other furiously. "Okay, okay. Stop it." Elle said, pulling Pansy back to her. "Seamus don't say that!" The little 'uffle puff scolded her boyfriend. "I'm sorry, it's just that most of the bad guys are Slytherins-" "isn't a reason to blame them all!" Y/n and Elle argued.

After a short bickering session, Pansy, Elle, y/n and Rosie against Seamus. They all heard Voldmort's voice, demanding we give him Harry Potter. "I still don't under stand why he's doing this." Rosie said, frowning in confusion. "He wanted something he didn't have last time. My brother told me that." Y/n informed her. "A nose? HES AFTER YOUR BROTHERS NOSE?!" Everyone looked at Rosie, each with a smug expression. "Are you serious?" Elle asked. "No I'm Rosie." She said grinning back at them and walked out the door. The group walked around looking at the broken school. Blood and spell burns splattered on the walls and ground. The statues broken and even Peeves had noticed the mood and stopped pranking and mocking.

They saw their friends hurt or dead lying on the once pure white stretchers back in the great hall. Fred Weasley, dead. Lavender Brown, dead. Colin Creevey, dead. Tonks, dead.
Lupin, dead. "CEDRIC!" Amos hugged his son.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They were all ushered into the main courtyard where Voldemort and his deatheaters were waiting for us. Some of the kids families were versing each other. Some were called onto his side by their parents and Some chose to stay. "Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort cackled, his pure white skull shining in the burning sun. How is he not sun burnt yet? What's he going to do now? What are WE going to do? Y/n wondered. What is he going to do with us now? Doesn't he know that Harry's not dead? I can see him moving! Elle wondered. HES NOT BEING SUN SMART! WHERES HIS HAT? IS HE WEARING SUN SCREEN? AND HE DOESNT HAVE HIS SHOES ON! Rosie screamed at him internally. (A/n: Rosie I know you would think that)

Neville did his little speech while Harry jumped out of Hagrid's arms and shot an expelliarmus spell at him, causing Voldemort to order his deatheaters into the castle again.

The four girls ran into the castle again, without the boys. "Y/n! Elle! Rosie! STOP FUCKING RUNNING AWAY!" Seamus yelled. "NO!" Rosie, Elle and y/n yelled back in sync laughing. They past the dead and ran up the moving staircases, making some of the deatheaters following them fall 100's of metres down. Y/n jumped over some debris and bounced off a deatheaters back, making them fall down the stairs. "TRAINING FOR THE BALLET POTTER?!" Elle yelled at y/n. After some more spells cast at Voldemort's side and a few more jumps and flips over each other, the battle was over.

Pansy and Elle were resting there heads on each other on a bench in the once grassy green courtyard while Rosie was off probably snogging Seamus in a closet or something.
(a/n: idk)

"Y/n!" Cedric yelled, sprinting to the girl, and pulling her into a tight hug. "Hey Ced." Y/n hugged back. "CEDRIC GET OFF MY SISTER!" Harry screamed from the other end of the corridor. "Beats Voldemort as a baby and ties in the triwizard tournament with me and he thinks he can control everyone." Cedric mumbles. "DIGGORY! GET OFF Y/N!" "NO!" "YES!" "NO HARRY GO SNOG GINNY OR SOMETHING!" Y/n yelled at her brother. "RUDE!" Harry yelled. "WHAT?!" Ron chases Harry out of view with Hermione trying to keep up while laughing at them from behind.

"Well, that's over." "And hopefully never happens again." Cedric and y/n agreed. The couple hugged for a bit longer before Amos Diggory waddled over to them. "CEDRIC! Is this your girlfriend?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I realised while rereading this that there is a lot on my friends but I felt like there was nothing I wanted to cut out so it's the same. I'll do another Cedric Diggory one where it's mainly y/n.

I won't be posting next week because my city's gone back into strict lockdown so I have school online again probably and I'm just going to have one week to make sure I'm keeping up with my work.

Words: 1724

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 626 30
-REQUESTS CLOSED- So I'm back with new Harry Potter oneshots! My first one did really good, but my writing in that just sucked. There were a lot of s...
2.3M 35.6K 109
As you can see by the title, this book is about Draco Malfoy! ✨ Started - 01/08/19 Finished - 20/03/21 I am very sorry about how cringe these imagine...
385K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...
1.5K 41 7
Like the title suggests this is a book of Regulus Black one-shots because somehow I've become obsessed with a character that was only slightly mentio...