š’šŽš‚šˆš€š‹ šŒš„šƒšˆš€ | š£ļæ½...

By AVERYMIRACLES

š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš”.. š­š”šžš² š¦šžšžš­ š­š”š«šØš®š š” š¬šØšœš¢ššš„ š¦šžšš¢ššš¬ šœš®š«š«šžš§š­ š¬š­ššš­š®š¬.. šœ... More

š’šŽš‚šˆš€š‹ šŒš„šƒšˆš€
š¢. š„šžš­'š¬ š šØ š­šØ šØš„š¢šÆšž š ššš«ššžš§
š¢š¢. š¢'š¦ š§šØš­ š„š¢š¤šž š¦šØš¬š­ š š¢š«š„š¬
š¢š¢š¢. šŸššš¦šØš®š¬ š›š¢š«š­š”šššš²š¬
š¢šÆ. šŸššš¦šØš®š¬ š›š¢š«š­š”šššš²š¬ š©š­. 2
šÆ. š›š²šž š›ššš›šžš¬
šÆš¢. š­š”ššš§š¤ š®! š§š„š±š“
šÆš¢š¢. š¬š”šž š¤š¢š§ššš šœš®š­šž ššØšž
š¢š±. š©šØšØš„ š°ššš«š¬
š±. š²šžš¬ š¢š­ ššØšžš¬ š¬š°šžšžš­š¢šž
š±š¢. š”ššš©š©š² š›š¢š«š­š”šššš² š£šØš§ššš”
š±š¢š¢. š°šž š„šØšÆšž šš š¬ššš¬š¬š² šœšØš«š›š²š§
š±š¢š¢š¢. šØš¤ššš², š¢'š„š„ š°ššš„š¤ š²šØš®
š±š¢šÆ. š²šš'š„š„ ššš«šž š¬šØš¦šž š«šžššš„ šœš„šØš°š§š¬
š±šÆ. š³šššœš”ššš«š² ššžššš§ š”šžš«š«šØš§!
š±šÆš¢. š§šØā¤ļø
š±šÆš¢š¢. š­š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ š°š”š² š¢ ššžš¬š©š¢š¬šž š²šØš®
š±šÆš¢š¢š¢. š„šØšÆšžš š¢š­
š±š¢š±. š¬š­šØš© š„š²š¢š§š  š­šØ š²šØš®š«š¬šžš„šŸ
š±š±. š¤.
š±š±š¢. š ššš›š›š¢šž, š­š”ššš§š¤ š²šØš® šŸšØš« š­šžš„š„š¢š§š  š¦šž
š±š±š¢š¢. ššš›šØš®š­ š£šššœš¤
š±š±š¢š¢š¢. š¢'š¦ š¬šØš«š«š², šŸšØš« šžšÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š 
ššš®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šž

šÆš¢š¢š¢. š¬šØš«š«š² šŸšØš« š”š¢š¦, š”šž'š¬ šš š­š¢š š”š­ š”š®š š šžš«

957 21 14
By AVERYMIRACLES

JUNE 4TH, 2019
📍LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

"oh my gosh, hi" devin ran up to diamond and gave her a hug, "hey, you look so good" diamond complemented and gave her another hug, "oh yeah, brianna should be here in a sec, she had to get her boyfriend, zach, some chicken tenders" devin explains and the two girls laugh and sit down.

"so what's it like being famous?" devin questions with curiosity written all over her face, "what do you mean, shouldn't i be asking the girl that has a boyfriend that is basically the next one direction"

"yeah but your basically sharing a youtube channel with someone that has 10 million subs" devin told her as the brunette laughs, "hm, i guess it's cool then"

the two begin talking and getting into a deep conversation where the outside world wasn't present but it was just the two when they heard a loud cough, "ahem, i'm here now" brianna fake coughs, "oh wassup" diamond gets up and brings the smaller girl into a hug, "hey!"

brianna sits into the seat next to diamond and they order their food. once the food got there, they all took a bite out of there burgers, "wow this is so good, i've never had anything like it" diamond exclaims with a glint i'm here eyes.

"wait, you've never had in-n-out?" devin inquired with a shock tone, "no actually! sage, bailey, and i usually only go out to eat at olive garden and i'm pretty sure they don't have a in-n-out in orlando" diamond explains and they both reply with an "oh"

after they finished their meals, they payed for the food and left the restaurant. they then get into devin's car and begins driving.

"so where are we headed to?" brianna asked, "we could go to jonah and corbyn's house" devin answered, "isn't he the guy you were telling me about" diamond chimed in.

"yeah!"

devin proceeds to drive to corbyn, jonah, and eben's house and once she parks into their driveway, jonah runs out and hugs his girlfriend, "hey babe" he kisses the top of her forehead before going over to brianna and giving her a hug.

"and this might be" jonah goes over to diamond, "hi, i'm diamond" they exchange waves and then go inside the house. brianna and devin go over and greet eben and corbyn while diamond stands by the doorway. jonah rushes over to the brunette and whispers in her ear, "don't be afraid, they don't bite"

he slightly and gently pushes the girl over and she laughs and walks up to the guys. corbyn's has slightly drops and eben closes it, "hi diamond, i'm eben and this is corbyn" eben greets and pulls the girl into a tight hug, "can't breathe" diamond stutters and eben immediately let's go as she regains her breath.

"sorry for him, he's a tight hugger" brianna tells the girl and she nods, "well, i'm corbyn! oh yeah, you already know, um hi?"

she chuckles at the boy and brings him into a hug and whispers into his ear, "i know your the one that commented on my photo" his cheeks becomes red and he scratches the back of his neck, "but was i lying?"

they all laugh and go out to the pool. devin lends a swim suit to diamond and they all have a good time at the pool.

"let's play a game guys!" eben calls out as he jumps into the pool, causing a huge splash and everyone splashed him back.

devin gets onto jonah's shoulders and diamond gets onto corbyn's, "ohh this game! me and eben will be the referees" brianna sits on the side of the pool along with eben joining her.

the two girls on top begin "fighting" each other and started dying of laughter causing devin to fall off first. eben then blows a whistle, "alright! diamond wins the first round! two rounds to go" he calls out.

"where did you even get the whistle?" brianna asks the blonde beside her, "magic" he jokes as she rolls her eyes.

the two girls regain composure and devin climbs back onto jonah's shoulders and the girls begin "fighting" again. devin almost falls off again until jonah tickled diamond's feet causing her to fall of first.

eben then blows the whistle again, "alright! devin wins the second round! one more to go"

"what? no fair, jonah tickled me!" diamond argued, "technically, jonah is apart of devin's team soooooo" eben explained and she sighed, climbing back onto corbyn's shoulders.

they again, "fight" again but that time, both girls fell off at the same time causing eben to blow his whistle, "it's a tie! both teams win!" eben declares and brianna cheers.

the two pairs get out of the pool and the boys took showers while the girls stayed out, making tiktoks.

they then got showers which devin had to lend both, brianna and diamond, clothes since devin had a lot there.

they watched a movie that night and ended up falling asleep on the couch that night

{DEVINWILSONN} BRIANNAWILLIAMS TAGGED YOU IN A POST !
{DEVINWILLSONN} DIAMOND.DAVIS MENTIONED YOU IN THEIR STORY !

{DIAMOND.DAVIS} BRIANNAWILLIAMS TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

{BRIANNAWILLIAMS} DIAMOND.DAVIS MENTIONED YOU IN THEIR STORY !

{JONAHMARAIS} BRIANNAWILLIAMS TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

{CORBYNBESSON} BRIANNAWILLIAMS TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

{EBENOFFICIAL} BRIANNAWILLIAMS TAGGED YOU IN A POST !

BRIANNAWILLIAMS

swipe

liked by ebenofficial, baileytipton_updates and 462,018 others
briannawilliams we had sm fun today with you, diamond!
tap to view all comments

baileytipton_updates WTF BRO IS THAT DIAMOND ONTOP OF CORBYN
- wdwupdateroomog MY REACTIONN
- user1: I SHIPPP

user2 i'm officially shipping corbyn and diamond

user3 y'all over here shopping dibyn well i'm here for how pReTtY the girls are
corbynbesson and briannawilliams liked this comment!

baileytipton are you leaving us🥺
- diamond.davis neverrrrr
- sagesocool okay but now i want to meet them
- briannawilliams we'd absolutely love to meet you and bailey!

user4 let's all talk about how my two works are COLLIDING

user5 these comments passed the vibe check

corbynbesson me and jonah are lowkey having a staring contest
- jonahmarais dudeee

ebenofficial lemme just say that i am a immaculate referee
- briannawilliams i helped
- ebenofficial wHeRe
- devinwilsonn wHeN

---------------------------
DIAMOND.DAVIS 1h

we had fun today @devinwilsonn @briannawilliams

--------------------------
📷 SEND A MESSAGE ...
--------------------------

DIAMOND💎 SENT A MESSAGE TO
THE GORLS😉

monday 11:47 pm

DIAMOND💎
would you guys mind if i
added brianna and devin?

BAILEY🧸
ooo, yes add them!

SAGE🌴
what are you waiting for?

DIAMOND💎 ADDED BABIE BRI🌸 AND DEV🧚

BABIE BRI🌸
who are 'the gorls'

BAILEY🌸
sage and i!

DEV🧚
omg, we are in the same gc
as bailey and sage! isn't this
crazy, bri

BABIE BRI🌸
yeah ig

SAGE🌴
👀

DIAMOND💎
dw, she'll freak out in the morning
she too tired to tell

BAILEY🧸
ohh, well sage and i are
almost finished packing

SAGE🌴
we shall arrive in la this
weekend

DEV🧚
does this mean we get a sneak
peek into why you diamond is in
la???

DIAMOND💎
omg i forgot that the video
wasn't out😂

SAGE🌴
oh yeahhhh

BAILEY🧸
we're moving to la!!

DEV🧚
AHHH YESS
WE CAN HANG MORE
OFTEN THEN

BABIE BRI🌸
stawp blowing up my
phoneeeee i'm trying
to sleep

DIAMOND💎
well goodnight

BAILEY🧸
gn💕💕

ayanna addresses 🦋

i actually like this chapter tho!

recap, jonah, corbyn, and eben have met
diamond, along with brianna and devin!
bailey and sage have met brianna and
devin virtually and they are officially one
of the few people that know they're moving
to low angeles!

okay bye luh you💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.7K 73
ā Y O U R L O V E S A D R U G I T ' S L I K E A F I R E āž **** UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING
53K 1.4K 25
š–š”šØ š¬ššš²š¬ š²šØš® š§šžšžš š­šØš®šœš” š­šØ š›šž š¢š§ šš š«šžš„ššš­š¢šØš§š¬š”š¢š©? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
94.6K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17
20.3K 669 27
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš”.. 5 š š¢š«š„š¬ š”šššÆšž ššš§ ššš§š§š®ššš„ š¬š„šžšžš©šØšÆšžš« šžšÆšžš«š² š²šžššš« š›š®š­ š°š”ššš­ š”ššš©š©šžš§š¬ š°š”šžš§ š°š”š² ššØļæ½...