𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

By thebambi_TV

ᴀ Qᴜᴇɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
1
2
3
𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
4
5.
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
writters note
48
49
50
writers note
51
52
53
54
55
56
𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

63

1.2K 53 50
By thebambi_TV

[Vote and comment]

🖤

Diamonds p.o.v

I kept running, as fast as my legs could carry me.
My heart was pounding, but all i knew was that i had to keep running from the gun shots following behind me.

I looked over at my left, david's corpse was rotting, his eyes fell to the back of his head whilst his mouth was still open

I began shaking in fear as tears came down my face.

He was dead,

Who did this to him??

I continued to run, the footsteps continued on getting louder.... and closer.

"DIAMOND? WHERE ARE YOU" someone wolf whistled as they fired an Ak-47

I began panting as i stopped to catch my breath.

I covered my mouth as i saw the shadow of the person.

Dead.
I was dead already.

Just like david.
Just like isaac and troy.

We were
All dead!

"I FOUND YOU" the person yelled pointing the gun at my forehead.

I began screaming and crying louder

"Please... please" i mumbled shaking my head, was this really the end??

"See you in hell" he whispered

BANG! he shot me straight in the forehead, blood splattered everywhere and that was the last of me... my story never to be told.

"DIAMOND wake up!! What the fuck" alex yelled as she slapped me across the face.

From the stinging pain it gave me i was guessing she had been slapping me for a while.

I got up breathing in and out in fear.

I began touching and patting myself from head to toe.. good lord i was alive

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alex asked

"Ugh i had such a terrible nightmare" i shuddered

"Yeah i can tell, you kept breathing in and out like crazy" she responded

"I-i, im gonna go take a shower" i mumbled rubbing my head.

"Your old clothes that you left here are still in the wardrobe"

"Thanks, ill use your towel"

I got up, my head was hurting a little after all the drinking me and alex did yesterday, i don't remeber much.

I almost dropped on my way to the bathroom as i felt a tiny bit tipsy and with a terrible vision.

I checked my phone, david called me like 20 times.

"Ugh" i groaned.

Cassie had left me a text asking if i was okay.

I put my phone down so i could take a shower and atleast take a break from everything life was throwing me

I walked in the bathroom, and turned the shower on so the water could get hot.

I began undressing myself and examined my body behind the mirror.

I pouted as i pretended to model in my curves and curls.

But then a sudden wave hit me.
Mr. Raj was really dead!! Which made me frown.

"Okay D, stop thinking about it!" I whispered to myself

The showers were steamy already which made me dip my foot inside first to check the temperature.

As i did so i entered fully and let the water run down on me.

As water bounced off my skin i began humming a little tune.

Thinking of what was best for isaac and troy.
Did i have to get them away for a while?

Atleast until all this fiasco was over

But i didn't want to be away from them because i know how it feels having both your mother and father absent, and no matter how many people told you "they love you its just complicated" that repugnant feeling that you get in your stomach, or that small heart ache.. will never leave.

I ran my fingers through my curls and began scrubbing my skin with soap.

I started scrubbing harder at the memory of my mom leaving me for no reason and then after that she had another child.

My mom was a shit parent.
Sometimes i wished she was the one that left instead of my dad.

But one thing that was definatley not going to be repeated, was that i would be a good mother to my kids... and i would never in a thousand years abandon them no matter the circumstances, because in the end they are made off me, they are my creation and responsability.

Burden or not, its my beautiful chaos.

I turned the water off and took a deep breath in.

__________________________________

NOVA ROSS P.O.V

"You ready" tucci asked me as we both sat next to eachother in the jet.

"Am i ready??! The only thing im ready for is killing diamond" i replied.

We had been flying for 30 minutes.

I was so happy to say i was finally on my way to harlem to take action in name of chyna.

But i didn't forget about what tucci did behind my back and i was also willing to take revenge for that.

Digging my cousins grave? Just to see if the lost money of the 5 gangs was there... was a type of low life move

Also disrespectful since he decided to keep it from me.

But tucci recruited his most trusted people from the saints.

It was only 10 of us.

Tucci didnt think we would win this war against the mara salvatrucha but i did.

All we had to do was catch diamond by herself, 10 against 1?? It was possible.

And if we did catch her we use her as bait for david to come, so tucci can get his revenge on david too.

"Do you think we should call them and let them know were on our way?" I asked

"No that would ruin the element of suprise"

"Yeah but we will have them feeling scared, and plus ive searched about a gang called los diamantes negros...."

"Where the hell did you find out about them!!"

"Calm down, they can help us take down the mara salvatrucha for good!"

Tucci wrapped his hands around my throat

"Im not fucking playing wit' you, were the hell did you find out about them?"

I rolled my eyes pulling his hands away from my neck

"That box... that you were being so mysterious about, i opened it" i shrugged

Tucci lifted his hands ready to slap me, i flinched but he didnt touch me.

"You have no right to be mad, you dug up my cousins grave without asking me for permission?!!" I shouted

"Last time i remeber you and chyna didnt like eachother so who put you in charge of what happens to her corpse?" He asked

I was quiet for a few minutes

"Exactly, now do what you do best which is shutting the fuck up" he finished of sliding his pillow down to his neck and closing his eyes.

I shot glares at his direction, my blood was boiling but i tried to keep my cool.

Ofcourse diamond was first on my killing list.
But so was tianna, she had diamond in her hands and didnt care to call me to say she had her.

And Damon!! I was going to kill that bastard without a weapon.
He lied to me telling me he killed diamond to later found out that slut was still alive

And lastly, Tucci.
After treating me like garbage all these years.!!

{ David }

"Who's the cutest? You or you?" I said looking at isaac and troy.

They both layed down on the matt as they chewed on their new teething toys.

"Damn isaac, that stinks" i said as i scrunched my face at the smell that came out of his pampers.

He began crying.

"CASSIE! come here please. Ion know how to change a damn nappy" i yelled.

Cassie sighed as she walked inside the room

I stood up slowly leaving

"Get your ass in here, watch me do it" she yelled which also made troy cry.

She took a deep breath in

"Im not the mom you know" she grittedas she began rocking troy back and forth.

"Yeah, well the mother is doing a fine ass job" i sarcastically smiled

Isaac was still screaming to the top of his lungs

"Okay go get me a bowl of warm water, and when i mean warm i mean cold for them, get me some wipes too" she said as she rubbed her forehead in agony.

I went to do so.

"Its too early tell them to shut up" paris shouted

"You come shut them up" i shouted back.

I walked towards the kitchen grabbing a bowl like cassie told me to

"Give it, ill do it" trish said pushing me

"You? You aint never had no experience with kids" i laughed

"I have a nephew dumbass"

"Who you once fed tuna because you didnt know how to make his food" i whispered shaking my head.

"You remeber that?" She laughed

"Why would you feed a child tuna?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes.

"Alright but atleast i know how to change pampers"

"Mhm sure, you do that for me" i chuckled as i walked away.

June began calling me.

"Hello?" I answered

"Im at the warehouse right now.."

"So?"

"I went to Damons cell and he wasnt waking up" june continued

"What?"

"Yup, his body was to weak, this motherfucker dead" june mumbled

"Shit, well just dump his body in a grave or something" i shrugged

"I got it handled"

"Ight, thanks mane" i said and hung up.

One less problem of my bucket list.
How was shawn and jamar tortured longer than damon, and that kid dropped dead in a day or two??
And this is really the man diamond kissed!.

I slowly shook my head as i chuckled to myself.

"David im done" cassie said.

I went back into the nursery,
Cassie was feeding troy with a bottle while trish babied isaac.

"Let me hold him" i said

"Oh now you wanna hold him?"

I nodded

"If you cant do the dirty then you aint getting to hold him at his best" trish laughed

"Here hold troy because im tired" cassie mumbled

I walked over to her and picked troy up and i did the rocket fly with him.

He cracked a smile

"David.."

I turned to face cassie

"I just fed him dumbass why would you do that-" before cassie finished her sentance troy threw up on me

Chunks of milk on his clothes that said "mommy's boy" and on my shirt.

I closed my eyes as i passed him back to cassie.

There was such an innocence look in his eyes as he put his fingers in his mouth, a little vomit left on the side of his mouth.

Trish began laughing

"You know what, imma take a shower" i mumbled underneath my breath.

{ diamond }

"Alex i think im gonna leave now, my family's coming over today, but i dont want you to stay alone so you should come with me" i said to her as she fried some scrambled eggs

"Naah im cool D, you should go, but i think im gonna stay here" she said looking at the house

"Are you sure?"

Ofcourse she wasnt, and it was wrong of me.

"Yes D!! Go home to your babies" she smiled

It was forced

"But im gonna come back! And next time ill bring isaac and troy so you can meet them" i smirked

"Awee! You named them isaac and troy?" She pouted

I nodded

"Atleast after everything thats happend to us you've been able to bring a miracle" she shrugged

"Your right" i smiled.

I took my phone out and texted cassie

"Well, my driver will be here in 20 minutes" i said

"Dont forget the box my dad left here for you!"

"Oh shit, its upstairs ill be back"

I ran upstairs and went into Mr. Raj's room were there was the box he left for me.

I finally decided this was the great chance for me to open it.
There was a small crippled paper inside

I began reading it

" my dear diamond,

If you are reading this
Its because something
Bad must of happend
To me,
I hope no-one is around
While your reading this!
But i want you to know
Theres alot of secrets you
Need to unravel from the
Dark,
Banks baxter is the only
Man who can answer all
Questions for you, as he is
The only one that has been
Alive long enough to witness
It all.
I was never a part of the
Brotherhood of five
However you father
Trusted me with his entire
Life, i was his bestfriend
So he usually told me... every
Single thing.
If you didnt know already
Theres 5 mafias associated
With the brotherhood of five
And theres also
Alot of cash that all the gangs
Are missing.
Nobody knows where that money
Is appart from me, and your dad
Whos the one who hid it
In hope that you would find it
Someday.
He wanted you to use it for your schoolarship."

The lines on the page stopped, i turned the paper around, there was more writting at the back, so i continued to read.

"So you could live
A better life than
He ever did, so you
And your mom could
Leave harlem with
That money.
And till this day its still
Hidden.
I wanted to let you
Know where that money is
So you can now, change
What should of happend
Years ago.
I want you and alex to
Leave this cursed city.

Your dad hid the money
Where no-one would
Suspect it to be at.

He hid it underneath
The floorboards of your
Room at your old house.

I cant remeber which one
Exactly, but its the
Floorboard your crib
Used to be ontop of as a
Baby.

Im running out of space now
But just remember, if something
Bad has happend to me already
Let alexander know i will always
Love her and both me and denzel
Will be watching both of you
Wherever we are."

A tear tolled down to my chin, i quickly wiped it and put the paper inside my back pocket.
I took a deep breath in.

How much money exactly were we talking about here?

"DIAMOND YOUR CAR IS HERE" alex yelled from downstairs.

I looked at the room once more and headed back.

I needed to ask aubrey if tianna ever searched the floorboards of my old room whiles she lived in my old house
But i didnt think she did, beacause she's still chasing for the lost money.

It was better if i kept it to myself anyway.

Because once everyone found out were the cash was located, world war three might aswell have started.

{ nova }

I took my time
Stepping foot out of the jet.
One of the boys held my hand
As they helped me get down.
Good lord it felt good
Leaving the atmosphere
Of liquor and weed.

But this air tasted different.
Harlem air
Probably polluted
By the mara salvatrucha.
But that was no longer going
To be a problem

"Are you ready?" Tucci asked again

I nodded in anticipation

"Were finally here" i mumbled.

Finally in harlem.
To fuck shit up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.1K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you ❤️💤
178K 6.6K 39
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙼𝚎, 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢!
567K 28.4K 36
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
196K 4.5K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒