Frisson

By lunarseas

After one feverish night with Tyler Evans, Rory is never supposed to see the man draped in enigmas and devili... More

𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏
BOOK ONE | BETRAYAL
00 | one night with the devil
01 | something more
02 | fragments of yesterday
03 | the perfect son
04 | office affairs
05 | the evans' lair
06 | i fucked your girlfriend
07 | ungodly
08 | your truth
09 | daddy dearest
10 | mystify
11 | petals in the garden
12 | between you and me
13 | candor
14 | secrets, secrets
15 | the king maker
16 | something like love
17 | uninvited
18 | daddy's girl
19 | a hint of night
20 | anarchy
21 | under his influence
22 | as it was
23 | fearless
24 | insecure
25 | a million years
26 | white boy dance
27 | she
28 | entangled
29 | family ties
30 | power
31 | how long is long enough?
33 | how to say im in love
34 | intoxication
35 | insomniacs
36 | too close for comfort
37 | behind the veil
38 | broken spells
39 | the best mistake
40 | passion, love, lust
41 | nowhere to go
42 | haunting
43 | heartless
44 | who you are
45 | betrayers
46 | alone
47 | how deep is your love?
48 | you were never there
49 | reflection
50 | a chance

32 | control

4.4K 243 131
By lunarseas

t y l e r

"Remind me again why we're in such a rush to meet your brother's girlfriend?" Jeffery's voice is soft and tired as he sits on my bed across the room. "I'd much rather have alone time while she's gone. Wouldn't you?"

I give him a flat look over my shoulder before proceeding to spray on a bit of cologne. "What's the fun in that? Plus, with Chace gone, I want to keep a close eye on her while she's going out to potentially break the law by drinking."

"Wait. He's gone gone?" The question is abrupt.

"Yeah." Casual and calm. I straighten my shirt out, preparing to mask my guilt, before turning to witness his hostile stare. "Chandler took him on a business trip."

"You and Rory are here alone? For how long?"

I close the space between us to lean over him, placing my fists heavily into the mattress. "You know we aren't dating, right?"

"I'm allowed to be jealous."

"There's nothing to be jealous of, Jeff. If you want, come over every single day. I don't care. Nothing is going to happen between me and my brother's girlfriend. Even if I was interested, which I'm not, she's not interested in me. Like at all."

He mocks me with a venomous sneer. "Seems like you're a bit disappointed by that."

Placing my forehead against his, I exhale my exasperations. "I've slept with a ton of girls and guys since I've met you. Why are you concerned about the one girl I'm not sleeping with, who's in a relationship?"

"It's because you're not sleeping with her. That's what concerns me. You don't date. Like ever."

"I'm not a relationship kind of guy."

"No, you've never liked anyone or had to chase anyone. You just get what you want; convenient companionship."

"Maybe I'm just aromantic." My attempt to lighten the mood falls short.

His expression flattens with his voice. "Maybe. Maybe you've just got too much shit going on in your life to give relationships a try."

"Are we still talking about Rory or you and me?"

"Both." He pushes me back a bit so he can cross his legs. "Babe, if you really are aromantic, I apologize for the insistence, but even aromantic people can be in a relationship when they don't care for them. I have a feeling that you like Rory in a romantic way though."

"Oh my god." I stand up and laugh, dragging my hands through my hair. "If I hear that shit one more time. Yes, Rory is cool. She's a fun girl and completely different from the other girls Chace has brought around. And he likes her. He likes her a lot. He's dating her. If you haven't noticed," I stress, pressing a hand to my chest, "neither I nor my brother have dated anyone. Like ever. So, yeah, the first girl he brings around that he genuinely likes? I'm a bit interested in her. It doesn't help that she's got a personality that naturally draws you in. My fucking bad if I enjoy her company. Doesn't mean I want to date her."

"All right, all right." Jeffery's lips scrunch to the side as guilt scrunches down his posture. "I get it. I guess it's true that Chace has never dated someone you approved of."

"Exactly. Rory and I are becoming friends. I've known the girl barely longer than a week. You guys think I'm developing some deep feelings for someone I just met." I'll decide not to tell him how we happened to hook up before she ever met my brother. That'll just take away from my point.

"Okay, I get it." He flops back on the bed and throws his arms over his eyes, mid-drift exposed from his crop top. "I'm sorry. You know I'm a jealous asshole sometimes."

"It's okay." I climb back over him and pull an arm away from his eyes. "It's cute." I give him a soft kiss and stroke my thumb over his cheek, careful not to brush aside his makeup or it'll be my ass. "You know you'll always be my favorite."

"I better be. It's hard finding good dick these days."

I chuckle and nibble on his bottom lip. "Is that all you're concerned about? Losing your favorite top?"

He pretends to think and pats my cheek. "You're kinda cute too."

"Ha." I press my weight into him, pinning him down to the bed. "Is that it? You can't be that jealous of a girl I'm friends with if you only think I'm cute and a good fuck."

Jeffery giggles and pushes at my chest. "For a skinny boy, you sure are fat. Get your ass off me."

"Not until you admit it." I tease my lips along his neck. "Admit you're catching feelings for me."

"It'll be a rainy day in hell before I ever blow your ego that big."

Laughing, I scoop him into my arms and ease up my weight enough for him to wrap his arms around me too. "Leave it to you to always keep me grounded."

"Damn right. You're real arrogant sometimes."

I merely laugh and hug Jeff a little tighter, thankful that he's back to his playful side and even more relieved that he's dropped the thing about Rory. The last thing I need is everyone's doubt weighing on mine. I've been trying my damndest to halt these stupid emotions inside me.

* * *

There's hardly a crowd, but Rory is nowhere in sight. Drunken bodies camouflage each other, irritating me to my core. I attempt to mask my search for her with Jeffery by my side, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not anxious to see her at least once tonight. For protective reasons, obviously. She said she wanted to take her crush dancing since it would be their last free week before fall classes start. Apparently, it's a girl she and Chace have been with before. Rosie? Rosita? Either way, I have no idea what my plan is. I never really do. Yet I've always acted on instinct, and my instincts tell me that I want to be around her. To protect her from an incident of harassment. Or help her buy drinks if she wants them. So maybe I like her a little? Maybe I am curious about her past. What is following her around going to do about it? It's not like I can act on these emotions.

"We should have a threesome sometime," Jeffery says. He nudges my side with a mischievous look.

I arch a brow. "With a girl or guy?"

"Doesn't matter. Whatever you're into."

"Eh." I shrug the idea off. Threesomes have never sounded appealing to me. The entire scenario just seems awkward and complicated. Focusing on one partner at a time is more than enough. The only exception would probably be with Rory. I'd do anything to have just one moment with her. "Jesus, what am I thinking?" I mumble and turn to lean on the bar.

"What's up, baby?" Jeffery rubs my back. "How's the comedown? Need some liquor?"

"Nah."

Instead, I keep my eyes peeled despite my speech just a few moments ago. It can't be helped. I don't want Jeff to feel jealous of Rory, but I can't pretend she's not important to me. He's important to me too. That's as far as it goes. I want him to trust me. Maybe I should just keep my distance. Everyone seems to think I'm up to something. In reality, I have no actual plans besides working this week. I already paid off some of my rent to my old apartment and the rest of my money is going to some debt I owe Anarchy. I plan on going back, and Rory sure as hell is going to want to come with me. We might get high and do some reckless shit. Excited chills race through my body, and I hate myself even more.

She's a friend. Act like she's annoying and repulsive and not your type at all.

"There she is," Jeff says. He points towards my left field of view.

I turn maybe a little too fast to find Rory dancing with the girl they came here to meet. My heart skips like I'm some strung-out teenage boy again. She's annoying and repulsive. Annoying and repulsive. There's nothing to like about her. Not the way she confidently moves her body with Rosie's like the seductress she is. Like the way she moved so passionately against me the night we first met. With every dip and sway of her hips, I'm reminded of the way she danced with me. Her hands drifting along Rosie's frame resemble the way she lured me under her spell; kissed me, teased me, mumbled in my ears until I was hers.

You can't help but be hers.

Midst her dance, she turns around, and her eyes find mine. I forget how to breathe for a second. Rosie is no longer there as I let myself replace her, imagining how it'd feel to have Rory's soft skin pressed against me. We'd let undying lust burn through our bodies. Rory stares at me for an endless moment. I raise my glass to my lips, but I can't make myself look away from her. I want her. She winks at me before turning around with grace and blessing Rosie with her lips.

Maybe I should test her... No. Guilt bubbles up inside me as I form an excuse, any reason to get closer to her. Chandler could be right. Someone needs to keep a close eye on her while Chace is gone. Testing her sounds wrong...like I don't trust her. I trust she'll be loyal, but who's to say she won't have a hard time with her condition in the way? It could get worse. She'll need someone to keep her grounded and steady.

She needs a friend. I can be just that for her.

"You seem pretty invested." Jeffery's envious words brush my ear along with his lips.

I turn to him. "Who wouldn't be? They're gorgeous."

He narrows his eyes. "So, you are into her."

"Nothing wrong with finding two women a little hot."

"You sound like a creepy straight man."

I chuckle and scoop him under my arm to nuzzle his ear. "You know I just like to give you a hard time. You mess with me all the time."

"Hmph." He gives me a pitiful look before slipping in front of me and sliding his hands around my waist. "You're an ass, you know that?"

"You love it."

"Not as much as you love this." He takes my hands and places them on his ass. He grins as I squeeze and pull him closer. "Wanna dance?"

"You know I do." I grab Jeffery's hand and lead him out to the dance floor. We steal the spot next to Rory and Rosie and dance in our own rhythm. I slide my hands down his waist and kiss along his neck. While he runs his fingers through my hair and releases heavy breaths on my skin, I let my eyes drift over to Rory. She's already looking at me, thoughts undefined. I release a smirk and pull Jeffery against me so we can grind a little harder.

Her eyes say challenge accepted, and she takes Rosie and kisses her passionately while shifting her hips with more fluid motion. I'm entranced by her seductive moves, finding myself more and more engaged in every effortless shift of her body. I can feel her heat, her smooth skin and soft curves. Her lips touch my skin, words tease my ears, hands entice me until I can't help but want to fuck her right here and now.

Just like the first night.

Jeffery turns to me with a lewd smile and brushes a curious hand between my legs. His smile says someone's excited, and I only wish it was for him. It is for him. He's the one that's touching me and seducing me right now. Not Rory. She's barely even paying attention to me. A quick glance proves my thoughts right as I see her lip-locked with Rosie.

I look down at Jeffery and cup the slight arch beneath his chin before going in with a passionate kiss. Squeezing my eyes shut helps me focus on him. He's the one turning me on right now. He's the one I want to lie down in bed with. Yet the darkness only welcomes the beauty of Rory lying vulnerable in my bed. Brown skin contrasting white sheets, rosy hues blessing her supple curves. Fuck. I groan as desire burns inside me.

I need her.

"Wanna get out of here?" Jeffery asks above the music.

I open my eyes wide to see the lust in his eyes. I nod slowly, needing distance from her and clarity from him. He pulls me down for one long kiss before leading me out of the club. My mind becomes a tornado of confusion and unsatisfied urges as we end up outside, in my car, and on the way to his apartment. Part of my spirit sinks because I don't get to protect Rory like I said I wanted, but part of me knows that was just an excuse to get what I really wanted. To witness her doing to someone else what she did to me. In the end, I've confirmed my fears and doubts.

This week will be hell trying to stop myself from falling for that damn girl.

Arriving at Jeffery's happens in a blur. He takes me upstairs and I try my best to think of him. Only of him. I kiss him roughly; how he likes it. How we both like it. I push him to his bedroom, flip on the lights, and lay him down on his squeaky mattress. Though gazing down at his flushed expression only confuses me. Fucking Jeffery is something I always look forward to. Even when I'm not in the right headspace, he never fails to get me rock hard. Looking down at him now? I only think about how he's not the person who put me in this state and how the one who did is miles away having a much better time with someone else.

Jeffery seems to sense my hesitation because he grabs my jeans and practically rips them open. "Don't get soft on me now," he pants.

"Sorry." I lean into him as he yanks my jeans down and takes my dick into his small hands. He runs his thumb over the tip in slow circles. I groan and clutch the surrounding sheets. "Don't play around with me." I know his little game. He loves getting me right to the edge, nearly tipping me over before he backs down.

"We both know you love it when I tease you." He licks his lips and stares up at me before grabbing my ass to pull me forward and wrapping his mouth around my dick.

Groaning, I throw my head back while shoving my hands through his hair. His mouth is dripping wet, and his tongue lathers me. "Fuck." I grunt and begin to pull his hair as he sucks at a generous pace. He's an expert. Drives me to the edge to bring me complete ecstasy without ending it all too soon.

As my eyes flutter shut, they welcome the image of someone else. Her lips are wrapped around me. Her clammy palms stroke my cock while she tastes me like the richest treat. I'm going to explode just thinking about her, wondering if she would feel the same or different. Better. I bite my lip and shift my hips in a gentle motion. Fuck, I'm screwed. Why can't I get this woman out of my head? I practically reach my end, grunting and panting, before Jeffery releases me and hurries to his bedside where the lubricant is. He applies it to himself and throws a condom at me. I ease it around my arousal and he applies more lube to me.

"Fuck me," he commands as he displays himself across his bed.

I just grin and kiss him roughly while running my dick along the soft curves of his ass. Gradually, I ease my hips forward, slipping inside him while he braces himself and moans. In the heat of desperation, he grabs my back and I kiss him harder. Reaching down, I feel him slightly erect between his legs and I take hold of it. That always drives him to the edge.

"Tyler." He pants as I begin thrusting and stroking him at the same time.

"Are you happy now?" I moan and nibble along his jawline. "You finally got what you wanted."

He nods desperately, face flushed, and eyes lowered as I fuck him at my own tireless pace. Seeing him so vulnerable beneath me arouses me like nothing else. Jeffery is stubborn with a big attitude but becomes the softest man when placed in the path of passion and dominance. He pushes and prods until there is no other option. Until I'm buried in his ass, kissing him furiously while stroking his cock.

It doesn't take long to get what I want. Ten minutes in and he's reached his limit. "Fuck." He moans as he releases a stream along his stomach and chest. I take pride in how fast I can make him finish. It only encourages my thrusts as he holds me dearly and I stare down at him. Though I wish his eyes and skin were brown. That he had a full face and body with the rosiest blush dancing along her aroused skin. To hold her in my arms instead, thrust between her thighs. Make her come a million times over so I can hear her pants and moans.

Rory.

I place my forehead against his and close my eyes. Pleasure washes over me like a tidal wave as I imagine her instead. Feel her body under mine. I want her. I want her so fucking bad. And when I finish, all I can think of is her name and face over and over again.

Guilt and disgust follow soon after when I open my eyes to see Jeffery's again. I don't want him here. Not right now. Right now, I want the one girl I can't have. A girl who belongs to one of the few people I actually care about in this shitty world. What a fucking curse.

I close my eyes and collapse against Jeffery.

I'm so sorry, Chace. I don't think I can stop myself.

How do you feel about Tyler's thoughts in this chapter?

rae <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
136K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
183K 8.3K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...