[REWRITE SOON] Unforgettable...

By big-tiddy-milky-man

THIS BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN, READ THE LAST CHAPTER Hey queen!! this story is kinda cringe so you should go... More

Introduction
Stands and stuff
I wasn't even there
Need for Speed
To Moriooooooooh (finally)
Everybody needs good neighbours
*angry italian screeching*
Wheely Chairs are cool
Daddy issues
Trendiest cop in Morioh
Two goofs just goofing
A/N holy shit
A Challenger Approaches
Time stop go brrr
2 cool 4 skool
woop woop, haitus
fr fr
AYO???

Kira: bird edition

406 22 9
By big-tiddy-milky-man

I'm going off the dialogue from the manga, I might change some of the words so don't get confused, okay thank you

I bumped into several walls until Josuke led me to the table and sat me down.

"So, do you mind explaining all this?" I could just feel nonna's stare on me.

"Takai, the guy beside us, made a little oopsie in the forest while using his stand and he doesn't know how to make me not blind."

She seemed to take in the information for a second before loudly calling out "PALE SHELTER!" Josuke let out a small "woah" next to me.

Within the course of a few seconds I heard takai go through several different emotions, going from laughing to angrily grunting and slapping the table.

Eventually he started sobbing, snorting and hyperventilating. My eyes started stinging and watering.

"Gah- fuck, ow" Josuke quickly put his hands on my shoulders in an attempt to heal me, but it did nothing.

My eyes burned for a solid minute before it suddenly stopped and I opened my eyes. Hey I can see again.

I blinked a few times before settling my eyes on who I assumed was Takai.

"You're kinda cute for such a little bitch."

==========================

Still recovering from the pain of the wooden spoon nonna had so graciously smacked me on the back of the head with, we let Takai fully explain his situation again to nonna.

"Well that's a dumb reason, can't you use your stand for something worth while."

Takai rubbed his neck "I don't really know what else to use it for, or how I would use it either for that matter"

"Fair enough" I shrugged and walked to the fridge. "Is that it? No advice?" "Nope, that's all I got." I pulled a carton of orange juice out of the fridge and a cup from the cupboard.

"What did you expect me to say? Some oh-so-inspirational speech to lift your spirits?" I heard him quietly mumble something incoherent but I brushed it off. "How long are you just gonna sit here anyway? You fixed my eyes, well not really, but you don't really have anything to do here now."

Josuke seemed to wholeheartedly agree, he looked like he was ready to drag him out the door.

"I thought that maybe we could, I don't know... hangout? I don't really have any friends so I was, uh, looking for some I guess?" I looked straight into his eyes trying to search for any traces of bullshit, but he looked genuine. I looked to Josuke for his approval, ignoring that fact that he looked disappointed "ugghhh, it's fine I guess, but he did, ya know, literally make you blind."

I lightly slapped him on the back "oh lighten up, it couldn't be that bad to have more friends anyway."

He just sighed and agreed

==========================

It was finally the first day of school, Josuke had called round at my house and I headed out the door in my uniform and jacket with my bag and the lunch nonna had packed for me, god it was exciting.

"We're gonna have to find some ditching spots, nobody can expect to me sit through maths everyday." "Behind the tracks is probably a good place, never been there but I've seen the older students going there"

We kept walking until we got to a fountain with a small tortoise on the side.

"Ugh, turtles freak me out so much." "Tortoises" "nerd" "At least I'm not scared of them" "You know what, because of that, I'm gonna touch it." "Do it pussy."

Josuke crouched down to stare at the reptile while I sat down next to it. I touched its shell with my index finger "See? it's not so scary." "Easy for you to say, it just looks so freaky." "Well maybe we look freaky to it, but you don't see the tortoise freaking out and calling you gross do you?"

Or little conversation got rudely interrupted "What the fuck are you doing here, who you you think you are!?" I looked up to see a bunch of, to put it nicely, rough looking guys in uniform all staring at Josuke.

"Well this turtle looks like it just woke up from hibernation, and you see, I don't really like turtles. I'm actually kinda scared of them... so well, I was thinking I could maybe overcome my fear-"

"We weren't asking about that shit! Stand up dumbass!"

I stood up and grabbed Josukes hand "come on, we don't have to deal with this shit."

"Oooh, I didn't notice her before." I just stared at them and I could feel Josukes grip on my hand tighten. "Hey idiot, is that how you look at your seniors? Oh is she your little girlfriend? Hah- why don't you come with me girly, I'd show you a better time then he could."

"Fuck off or you'll be the first cis man to experience a period." I flipped him the bird and tried to walk off only to have two of them grab my arms from behind and yank me back. The one with blonde hair picked up the tortoise "you wanna end up like this? Huh?" With that he threw the tortoise at wall, cracking it's shell and it bled.

I tried to fight back against their hold without my stand, I didn't want things to get too ugly, but it was to no avail. I saw Josuke walked over to the turtle and lightly touch it as his arm slightly glowed pink, I sighed in relief.

"Man, fuck you and your boyfriend's dumb hair." I tensed up at his words, and then laughed. "Oh boy you're really in for it now bud" he was about to slap me before Josuke interrupted "The fuck did you just say about my hair?"

All of them turned to his direction only to all be pummelled the the arm of his stand, horribly mangling their faces in the process. They let go of me whilst they fell back, blood and teeth flying everywhere as their bones cracked.

I walked over to the blonde one and stomped on his gonads with my heel and spat on his face, "hmph, dickhead."

I turned to look at Josuke and smile only to be met with... Jotaro? standing ominously behind him.

Josuke seemed to notice where I was staring.

Joot?

==========================

1046 words

Sorry I pulled a bit of a

On you guys.

I had work and when I didn't I decided I was gonna rewatch life on Mars because I was too young to understand it when I last watched it so like I just couldn't be bothered to write.

Anyways, I'm gonna try to update more regularly now, also I've already got the first two chapters of the VA x reader up, I might fuck around and start a SDC one

Ciao~
Cass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 284 31
After finding out your current guardian Joseph Joestar has a son, you accompany your mentor Jotaro Kujo to the town of Morioh. What was originally me...
56.9K 1.5K 28
You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was very saddening, and made you feel alone...
78.1K 3.3K 48
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐱 𝐉𝐉𝐁𝐀! 𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------♡------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would look at her with eyes of affection and am...
37K 1.3K 15
An evil lurks in Morioh, the small, quiet but bizarre town is slowly twisting into something horrifying all because of one man. From 1983 to 1995, Yo...