Everybody needs good neighbours

"I'm walking around this crazy town, but all I found were the same old faces" I quietly sang to myself as I finished putting up the last poster in my new room, Nonna was making Taralli in the kitchen downstairs.

My bodyguard had drove off to the airport after ensuring that I was safe in my new home, but not before receiving a good ten minutes worth of hard glares from Nonna.

I ran down the stairs, jumping down the last two as I smelt nasal heaven coming from the kitchen. Plopping down at the table I asked Nonna when the taralli would be ready "You're just as impatient as you were when you were seven." She stated, giggling a little bit, god I missed being around Nonna. She always comforted me by literally just existing. We continued to chat for a bit at the table, catching up on what we've missed from each other in the last three years.

The oven dinged and she immediately stood up and pulled the tray out, setting it on the counter. I snuck up behind her and tried to steal one only for my hand to be smacked away. "Let me get the cheese first you gannet."

Eventually getting to eat the absolute masterpiece of a snack I wiped away a small tear in my eye and gushed about how much I missed her cooking.

"Oh by the way, considering you were at the speed wagon foundation I'm assuming you have a stand then." I nodded with a mouthful of the doughy goodness and called out Boot Camp through muffled words. Swallowing my food now "The guys there are pretty scared of you, it was hard to find a bodyguard that was willing to come here with me." She chuckled "Just as they should be."

After taking in the way my stand looked she asked me what she can do. "Uhhh, as far as I know she can bring back old memories, I think she can bring back happy memories as well but so far she's only brought back bad memories in people." She nodded, impressed.

"Wanna see mine?" She looked as excited as a kid. "Tears for fears!" She shouted as a soft pink figure emerged from her, curly pink hair and a small silver tear drop adorning her face. "Wooaaah, what does she do?" She smirked smugly and brought her stand over to touch me as her stand liquified and disappeared into my body I burst into uncontrollable laughter and giggles for literally no reason, then stopped and started crying, only to stop again and slam a fist down on the table in an angry manner. Her stand then came out of my body again and went back by her side as I sat there confused.

"Wha-" "She can manipulate your emotions once she enters your body, it's not quite like full on control but it makes you act out on the emotions she manipulates." ... "ʷʰᵃᶜᵏ"

After making dumb jokes at the table and gorging ourselves on cheese and various other things she decided to bring up the fact that she had a dog, but that's not the best part, THE DOG'S A FUCKING STAND USER, HOW COOL IS THAT? Anyhoo, she brought in her pure black German shepherd and introduced him as Frank, she then went on to explain that his stand is a shield, and she took the liberty of naming his stand Black hole sun, because of the way it looked.

I sat on the floor playing with frank for a while as Nonna washed up the dishes, refusing to let me help.

==========================
Josuke's POV
==========================

"Josuke! Marinetta's granddaughter moved in today, go say hi to her and get off that damn console for once." Was what my mom said before I was shoved out the door with a pie in hand. Walking to Marinetta's house next door I wondered what her granddaughter looked like, she said she was the same age as me but she lived in England. She's probably one of those quiet country girls you see living with their grandparents in movies.

I knocked on the door and heard rapid fire Italian yelling and the name Y/N, and then some voice saying something along the lines of "sheesh, okay I'll go get it". That must be her then. I braced myself for the door opening, my first impression had to be good.

The door opened and... wow, it was like she moved in slow motion. I zoned out and stared at her eyes as her mouth moved, she was probably saying something but I was too lost in her eyes to care.

==========================
Your POV
==========================

There were three knocks on the front door. "Y/N go get the door I'm drying the dishes."  I grumbled and got up off the floor to answer the door, dusting dog fur off my jeans I opened the door to reveal some guy with a black pompadour wearing a yellow T-shirt and black trousers, and honestly he was kinda cute and wait a second does he have zippers over his nipples? Putting that aside, he didn't say anything and just stared at me.

"Yo, are you okay there man? Yo dude." Waving my hand infront of his face I turned around to check if my stand had done her thing again, only to call her out subconsciously. That seemed to break him out of his little daydream, as he stared at Boot camp in panic and all of a sudden his stand came out, a pink guy with silver detailing all over.

We both stood there pointing at each other with our jaws hanging open

"Yo, what the fuck?"
=============================
978 words, wow I'm still not vibing with this but we're all good, also I stole my art slave's dog for this, so have that

I don't really have anything else to say sooooo

Ciao~
Cass with no definitive sleep schedule